CONGRATULATIONS! Piracy is actually a good thing

archive.is/jTdK4
please use archive.ism/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IlP7q
archive.is/RxARq
archive.fo/RxARq#selection-2505.12-2505.96
slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/29/my-irb-nightmare
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/590488/PU2027_EU_finances_2016_print_final.pdf#page=49
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/how-much-do-we-spend-on-the-eu-and-what-else-could-it-pay-for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Piracy is how I decide which jap titty games I buy.

Maybe if they released demos of games I wouldn't pirate as much?

You people fail to understand that suits know more about the market than you can ever imagine, they're not stupid. If they were stupid they wouldn't be sitting on billions of shekels.
Piracy doesn't harm or benefit uniformly, people who pay for the games they pirate generally do it because the game is good (in their mind, anyway).
This essentially means people who pirate "Money Printer Franchise #327: Electric Boogaloo" generally won't pay for it and then you can easily tell sales are being lost because people try the shit game before they consider buying it, and then some autist's lovechild will definitely get a positive boost from piracy.
The real stupidity lies in the ones who aren't big companies or just jews (i.e a few AAs and indies before this modern indie movement) who didn't understand the reasoning of big companies, but they've been waking up these past few years.
Talk about an overreaching institution. What's next, are they going to assemble their own military without a nation? oh wait

For all its flaws, Steam and its return policy have found an alright middle ground on the issue. It's still retarded that they don't make demos anymore and you have to pay upfront to return something 3 hours later, but its better than nothing.

Been saying the same thing for years.

Pretty much this. The try-before-buy thing scares investors like the plague, because they fully well know that the title they shipped underfunded, with tons of political agenda, with paid reviewers and massive astroturfing PR campaigns is gonna sell like shit if some autist with a camcorder can get footage of it on the internet without having preordered it. Would you have bought Sonic Mania if it had Denuvo from day one? The madmen at SEGA fucked everyone who did so over with the dumbest confidence trick ever.

PIRATES ALWAYS WIN BABY ITS NOT EVEN DEBAtABLE RIGHT NOW

The FTC actually spoke up about that yesterday:

Maybe it's because movies have been shit for YEARS now. People see it, realise it's not worth their money, then don't bother with it again. I've bought DVDs and went to see movies that I had previously pirated just to keep tehm in my collection or have the "movie experience" more like a chore nowadays but of course only if the movie is worth it.

We don't need a study. The idiots at the EU needed a study for their political agenda. And they threw it out because it didn't give them the "correct" answer.

Nigger, this year has been the worst year for Hollywood since 2006.
Revenue was down by 40%
Transformers didn't even reach a Billion

As shit like Netflix and the Internet keeps growing and home systems become cheaper and cheaper, the cinema kike is doomed to stagnation and surely enough, a fall, and as slong as it happens in the next 100 years, I'll be happy.

kike detected

This is why the EU has to die.

The only comfort I find is that even if my land falls apart the EU will aswell.

yeah ok schlomo.

Piracy was the reason Battleborn failed

one can only hope

if they are not stupid and actually know their market , why are they spending millions of dollars on failed anti-piracy measures?

I don't know how to feel about this.

Hah, Kotakunt BTFO

Someone who pirates a game would have been unlikely to buy it anyway. But they ARE likely to tell someone else about it and talk about it online, thus increasing the chance for other people to buy it or further spread the word.

The world is so much more comforting when everything can be boiled down to simple logic, isn't it?
Of course they're not outright mongoloids, but financial success is mostly looking for the safest strategies for investing. And when a DRM company says you can save 30% of your sales for a modest fee of $100K, it looks like one hell of a safe bet.
The people with the money rely on other people to give them the information, and they might just not be entirely forthcoming with the profile of actual pirates, or the PR shitstorm grunts on the bottom line have to deal with. They're in a silver tower, where the customers are just a faceless entity with disposable income.

Looks like they still play on the evil pirate narrative to get money from people who wouldn't give them any to begin with.

You fags are stuck with either schultz or merkel, right?
You poor fucks.

Maybe if they released good games people wouldn't pirate that much, really makes you think huh?

Since piracy can't be stopped at the moment of course you'll find that it doesn't affect sales, because people that pirate were never going to buy it anyway and the only outcome you can get is normalfags buying it and the occasional pirate having a heart and buying it after trying it, which is quite rare especially in the third world.

The truth is if piracy was made impossible and not just illegal, of course sales would go up since the only way to get it now would be to buy it.

Piracy essentially benefits those who make a good product and harms those who make shitty ones. This isn't really anything new, nor is it surprising that the EU cunts would ignore the study in favor of pushing for more piracy protection. They'd be admitting their mistakes and the fact they're conning people out of their money.

The media keep pushing the narrative that Merkel is the most popular choice pre-voting, which I find very doubtful. But it's probably gonna be Schultz.
I'm looking at what options I have to bail in the coming years.

Why do you think they're going to Japan now?
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

it's a classic tactic:

Goy please

But muh benefits

I think Martin is actually worse
When I think my corrupt near third world country is bad I just look on how worse it could be.
Germany is a social nightmare despite having some top tier living conditions.

I think I'll just fuckoff to a Poland embassy

Oh, I'm glad people remember that thread.
Too bad nothing came of it.

Schulz is worse than Merkel. Any politician who campaigns with the """wage gap""" automatically disqualifies himself for me, but that aside I think his party crashing below 20% or so is very likely. Depending on how distorted current polls are they might not even finish second strongest party. All that's up for grabs is the flavor of Merkel right now, and a repeat of the current grand coalition is probably the worst. There needs to be a strong opposition in parliament to prevent things becoming even worse and I hope the AfD rises to that role instead of fucking up completely once they're in.

I don't think that tactic really works when things get worse. But I do think people are easily fooled by campaign promises coming from parties that have consistently fucked up in the past.

Crime rate has been increasing I wonder why, our money doesn't buy as much as it does in other countries and the infrastructure is piss poor in some places. It's not as bad as other countries, but it should be far better and it's not really improving.

Piracy and its negative connotations, whether true or not, is always going to be around because its an easy way to explain away shitty sales in today's barely limping AAA market. Prove me wrong. Do you ever wonder why EA complains about piracy all the time, but games like Stardew Valley and Undertale, which would have been hit much worse by much less alleged "piracy", never had a problem? Really makes you think.

Holy shit the salt in that thread.

I saw the left party advertise themselves with posters about the wage gap as well. As well as
What a joke.

Absolutely. I just don't think it's very likely people are going to vote that opposition in on a large scale. In another country sure, but the conditioning is too strong in Germany, the media is using that to put any opposition in a bad light.
Then there's shit like vote manipulation and subversion of parties. I'm still baffled at what happened to the pirate party.

>I'm still baffled at what happened to the pirate party.

Storytime?

Nigger you get free public transportation in most places and big chain supply stores are cheaper than here where minimum wage is a third of yours.

That's a good joke.

The EU threw that report away because it doesn't fit their narrative, according to the article in OP's post.

wew!

Old fake news. Why would they suppress such study? To hurt entertainment sales?

They were gaining popularity a few years ago right around the time when the whole Snowden and Wikileaks shit was picking up. All they were really advocating for was pro-piracy, anti-surveillance and all that. Their whole program was lacking, but that's something they could've expanded on.
Since I last checked, they now seem to be staffed by rainbow haired snowflakes that advocate for pedophilia and bestiality. They fell out of relevance so hard, I don't think anyone remembers them. Also, not related but cool, one of the members killed his boyfriend in a brutal murder like a year ago.
I got no proofs, maybe it's just smoke demons. But I find it suspicious nonetheless.

There's decent public transport depending on where you live (the one in my town is notorious for being late constantly), but it sure as fuck ain't free. They also keep jacking up prices for train tickets every year.

You can literally read the study itself.

t. fag who 'literally' didn't read the study and didn't answer the question he responded to

I am reading the report right now jew.

>(((The European Commission))) paid €360,000 for this shit
Glad to see my tax money well spent.

I had no doubt that they could and would do this but this is still bonechilling to witness in person. M-maybe the army will get tired of this shit?

Nigger our taxpayer money is going towards the makeup of fucking hacks.
Most of these governmmnets are fucking jokes.

That sounds very relatable.
user, that's not what our army is for :^)

It feels good doesn't it m8, instead of doing shit that actually matters they're just throwing money away
God I want the EU to crash and burn with no survivors

Piracy hasn't existed for years now, what was the point of this?

FAKE NEWS
SHUT

IT

DOWN

NOW

I wonder what compels a person to become such a corporate fucktoy that you make your interest against piracy such a big part of your life.

I'm pirating 5 games right now as we speak to celebrate. Feels good knowing you're not the death of gaymang.

I've pirated every game I've played in the past 3 years. I still ended up buying half of them.

one reason could be unqualified stockholders

If that isn't what a "defensive" army is for I don't know for what it is.
Just kidding I know the gov wants them to be a nignog helping force in worst-continent

You still have to spend some money on the games you like, user.

you mean ONLY half

I know, user. I know. Funny thing is I only pirate steam games and buy gog games.

Nah, "defensive" as in we help burgers ship tanks through europe and help them defeat evil terrorists in sandy shithole countries.

Except piracy is one of the few things keeping terrible games populated.

How do we know the results of the report if it was not published, was it leaked, were is the source?

if you searched google for like 2 fucking seconds you can find it

Piracy was the death of the single player games. No one is going to purchase later a game that they don't have to buy to access all features, which is not the case with games that have multi-player like Dark Souls for example.
The extremely low number of people that will buy a game "for support" will only do in a sale that nets minimal returns to the studio or by the time such support is no longer relevant or useful

The article is in the OP, which links to the study in the form of a .pdf. Read it yourself.

Piracy boosting sales has been known in the music industry forever now. Word of mouth is a pretty powerful thing

Don't reply to bait, trips-kun

I just did.

Why do we need a study to tell us something we've known since the original "More shareware copies existed than copies of Windows" DOOM came out?

Alright. I can't do anything about the wilful retards.

Well I just did, what do you want me to do, turn back time?
Cunt.

They get their MBAs out of cereal boxes, but they are masters at psychological manipulation.

Not doing it next time is fine. Keep your panties untwisted.

Sorry, thong. Happy?

l-lewd

What are you, gay?

Problem for these companies is that it only helps sales when the game is good. If someone pirates one of their piece of shit AAA games only to find out that it is indeed a piece of shit, they aren't going to buy it.

That's why they invest so much in marketing, to try and make the games seem better, since they can't rely on word of mouth.

Don't be a whore.

yeah bro

i wasn't going to buy it anyway.

Germany fags, I heard somewhere that Merkel is referred to as "Mom" (translation) by people who like her. Is this true?

non-german here

i'd heard that immigrants refer to her as 'mother merkel'

rip germany.

I have a wife , mind you.

The term is used, yes but in a negative way, since she is full of herself and doesn't represent even the people that vote for her in terms of campaing promises.

Post her dick

I thought that was the Brits with their Mummy May nonsense.

I can't look at this bloated kike straight out of a race lecture textbook without getting heartburn.
This is the last person that should be at the top of Germany.

Are they black? Because maybe they mean it literally.

They technically call her "mom" but its "Mutti Merkel".
Its Kind of difficult to translate, but you wouldnt call your mother "Mutti", since can also be used just for oder women in a derogatory way.
If you see someone call her " Mutti " its likely because he is making fun of her or her voters.

He manages to be more repulsive than an old communist dyke.

He looks like a wet rat.

Schulz is a common German name belonging to Jews and non-Jews, and he's fucking Catholic, you idiot.

fake news.

Like John Oliver he's so ugly, both outside and inside, that he almost looks like a jew.

>(((Catholic)))

He might claim to not worship Moloch, but his phenotype is that of an inbred ashkenazi kike, you nigger.
Calling a cat a dog does not change its genetic code.

Fuck dude, Microsofts old method of printing "please don't pirate this disc" on all their CDs was more effective than Dreamcasts anti-piracy measures.

That's because critical thought is a sin and independent mental routines are a threat to state security. If you haven't noticed, gamers are one of the few hobbyist around who will openly defy authority and tell them to eat multiple dicks.

The problem isn't only the name. He is exceptionally fluent in jewish. And it was him who talked about how germans must die and exist only to feed israel.

"For me, the new Germany exist only to secure the Jewish people and the state of Israel."
Also the stars in Yuropoor flag represents the 12 tribes of Israel. Sage for off-topic.

Quelle?

Das war eine Rede in der Knesset von 2014. Es gibt keine Videos oder Transkript, aber die Haaretz hat ihn so zitiert.

No, retard.

I've seen Jews that are half as horrible in heart and body than this fucking kike.

So, I DO own something.

Of course it's not the official reason. What really is European about (((gold stars))) again?

I'm not defending the faggot, but you idiots and your goddamn Jews.
If a Jew is good, it's either "he's not a true Jew" or "He's one of the good ones".
If a non-Jew is bad, he's a "secret Jew".

Tons of idiot gentiles bend the knee to Israel, including Donald Trump.
Tons of Jews are anti-israel, like Richard Stallman.
Hate the Jews all you want, but somebody isn't a Jew just because you don't like them.
He's not a Jew. He's a goddamn idiot statist, but he's not a Jew.

For the 12 stars:
archive.is/IlP7q ("Why Does the EU Flag Have 12 Stars?")
" The President of the competition commission was Belgian Jew who had converted to Catholicism and was acutely sensitive to the biblical symbolism of the number 12. In ancient symbology, this number stood for completeness and perfection: the 12 tribes of Israel, the 12 months of the year…"

For his talk, according to Haaretz:
archive.is/RxARq ("Say a Big 'Thank You' to Martin Schulz")

Then what?

What's American about white stars?
What's Jewish about 5-pointed stars?
Stars are one of the most common adornments on national flags in general.

It's yellow on blue, nigger. It's aesthetically pleasing. And the number 12 is important in cultures and religions other than kikes.

I've been reading the study and it sounds really stupid. Are all sociology studies like this? You could have gotten to a sane conclusion by just looking back historically and looking for patterns, trying to rationalize the patterns to build a model, and then applying the model to different real world scenarios and see if what the model says should happen, is what happens, then refine it checking by different scenarios and refining your model until you can at least confidently make correlations between conditions and results. Then you know that "if you have piracy, you greatly improve your market penetration, and under the following conditions (fucking 95% of of videogames) it vastly outweighs any loss of sales by overlap between the pirates and the original demographic which would have bought it otherwise, except we can't even fucking define what 'otherwise' is because we don't even have a possible scenario to present in which people can't pirate", so the whole question of "does the existance of piracy detract from sales?" is moot, but then you can at least confidently say that even if you installed microchips in people's heads to stop them from pirating, they still wouldn't buy these shit fucking videogames.

But instead they seem to be doing these bizarre lab test "hey do you pirate? (oh wait I forgot we can't ask the subject if they pirate because it'll trigger cognitive dissonance against their moral self image) I mean, do you download mp3s? (oh wait you can do that legally now) uh would you buy the game if you were stranded on mars and had no food or internet and the only way to get food was eating the milky bar in the collectors edition of mass effect andromeda you could buy from the only store on the planet, EB Games?"

I didn't get particularly far into the study, just far enough to wonder why they're wasting their time.

I knew it, fucking jews

Typical kike behavior.

Full quote:

That's also taken from an unsourced claim on the "Vatican Insider" website. The claim has also been contested by the Director of Information who was responsible for the design of the flag:

Nigger please.

We provided consirable evidence that he is jewish.You have provided an opinion.
Either provide some sort of proof or fuck off.

Is there some sort of global train shortage crisis? They're jacking up the price here too. Fucking jews.

Reminder that climatology and geology used to be similarly useless for predictive models. You shouldn't really be surprised at all.

Have you seen his face ? He is a kike.

Blue because Europa in the Greek mythology was always painted with a light blue or blue dress. Stars are just common as a symbol in most country and 12 because it was the original country to form EU italy-Germany-France etc etc

It would had been better if they just used twelve kangz.

Are you saying climatology and sociology are the same? Climatology is based on chemistry so you can at least break it down to physics.
What do you mean by 'used to'? Do you mean there's two separate issues between inaccuracy in climate models 20-30 years ago, and now?
On that subject, who even are the interested parties when it comes to funding climatology studies? I can't think of anyone who would actually make money from pushing man made climate change WHY AREN'T YOU USING ELECTRIC vehicles bullshit, who actually has enough money to make such a vast impact. Where is all this money *coming* from?

This is why you don't do left-libertarianism, kids.

Well memed, those don't exist. Had you not added this one it would've been more believable bait.

Yes, since no actual science is done in climatology.
It’s not, as proven by the statements made by climatologists.
No, he means that they used to be scientists but haven’t been since at least 1981.
Jews.
Jews.
Three guesses.

I cant believe you took that post seriously, the sarcasm was dripping off of it.

Great numbers, great video. What’s the source?

Poe’s law. You can’t tell anymore, particularly here.

The only real climate science really was oceanology and the one where you study the ocean to predict typhoons.
This statement actually tells me that you don't really understand the science, but most studies work off established models that even most scientist don't understand the inner working off, just that more advanced scientist have verified their use for certain predictive modelling purposes.
The models of the past may be cruder as in their range of inaccuracy is bigger, but they were at least predictive. Currently, geology seems to only work for public safety domains and mining models (earthquakes, volcanoes and oil exploration), every other predictive modelling seems to have inherent problem despite widespread use. For climate however, it's more there's currently multiple camps and the camp with the worst predictive modelling has all the money.
(((Investors))). It might surprise you to know but charity funds for cancer research and other diseases mostly come from the American Department of Defense. Even in countries like Australia. Most other fields have funds come in from rich people and industry.
It's not as direct as that. Just like how sending aid to Africa is tossing government funds into a black hole and slowly killing any hope of Africa ever recovering, the (((business of charity))) is actually a very silent commerce titan no one seems to talk about. It's nearly the same for the camps shilling climate change/global warming. The whole notion that the earth is warming up told using shaky evidence has built up an entire industry and there's a lot of highly paid people who's livelihood relies on the public being afraid.

JUST

WEW

>archive.is/RxARq

consider the following
archive.fo/RxARq#selection-2505.12-2505.96

and he want to be the new KANZLER of Eurocuck?
oh vey'

I think the evidence of their sheer incompetence disagrees.

couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, saw it posted yesterday
no useful metadata from what I can see either, hopefully someone knows

most pirates don't buy shit

WHERE ARE MY VIDEO GAMES Holla Forums

They actually know much, much less. They are stupid. It's the reason they went for the MBA and latched onto daddy's company rather than go for something substantial that could make a difference in the world and make them feel fulfilled. Because they are stupid.

Hey if they're smart enough to use the power of nep nep to their benefit, I can't exactly call them dumb.

Stop it with this bullshit user. You were probably among those people back in the days of monarchy who actually believed that the king himself was appointed by God Himself, rather than merely inheriting his position from the last king.

Bullshit, they're goddamned retards. You don't need to be intelligent to sit on a pile of shekels you've fleeced from the masses. You just need to be slightly smarter than the lowest common denominator, and then let social media and word of mouth peer pressure to sell your shit for you.

sorry user youre wrong because they put denuvo in the good games

whats next?
study prooves that games doesnt make people viole… OH WAIT

Basically, yeah. The whole system is bonkers. Here's an interesting read on it: slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/29/my-irb-nightmare

God this sounds like a fucking cyberpunk nightmare in a sentence. COUGH UP THAT MOVIE, PERP!

I knew it would only be a matter of time.
The vidya industry is worth too much for government bodies to chalk it up as a child hobby.

Prepare for the next thing to be regulatory bodies cracking down on false advertising.

You pretty much described why they had to do the study that way. There's no way to prove that the word with nonexistence of piracy is much different.

>>>/gamergoy/

I know its probably bullshit but at the same time, since normalfags believe shit that starts with "a new study", maybe this will mean companies will need to make a new excuse why their shit games sold like shit.

As long as it fucks with (((Gaming Journalists))) i couldn't give less of a shit.

Take the fucking hint Hollywood. Piracy will always exist wherever your product doesn't.

In my contry every time the army gets tired we get a coup controlled by big corporations and a dictatorship.
Make sure your army isn't composed of jews.

I always get a good laugh when this is posted. Also, nice trips.

Fuck off reddit, stop trying to justify this outside of "jews don't get my money" and just admit you want free shit.

i hope the irony of your post and your image taken together isn't lost on you

Once again, fuck off reddit

fuck off reddit

If piracy actually was a good thing, it would harm sales.

Why live ?

so piratefags are the true buyfags, at last I truly see.

Nigger, don't forget these morons advertised themselves using fucking MLP memes.
Yes, horsefucker MLP.
They may have had some good ideas, but sadly they're just too young and inexperienced.

Don't know about that guy, but people who call themselves "white nationalists" believing the meme that any German/Polish/etc name used by Jews and non-Jews is exclusively Jewish is pretty hilarious, way to condemn your own philosophy.

Are you shilling it or something?

What they don't want you to know is that piracy hurts bad content and helps good content.
This person's slightly more morally principled or stinking rich friend goes on to purchase a copy. Maybe tells ten more morally principled stinking rich friends about it.
This person's slightly more morally principled or stinking rich friend does not go on to purchase a copy. Does not tell ten more morally principled stinking rich friends about it.

I'll give you the video games when I can raise a white christian family with Christ-chan

Sounds exactly like my country. It's always the "lesser evil" who wins the election.

No they're afraid piratebro is the go to guy to ask for game reviews and everyone tells everyone else the game is shit (this rule applies if said game has a marketing presence).

Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi and Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat.

Thank fuck for Brexit, we can't get out of this shithole fast enough.

Your country takes in more eu research grants than it provides visa versa anyway. Good riddance.

Actually the UK contributes more than it receives back. You want a good riddance, then get rid of Malta, Greece, Lithuania and Hungary.

i've been trying to bankrupt ubisoft for years by seeding all their games. i can't understand why it's not working.

Oh, i'm going to add on that further.
That was 2014. Treasury calculations found that our payment was about £19.5bn for the year of 2015. Granted we do get a rebate, reducing our contribution to £14.6bn.

We get about £5bn of this back, both in public and private spending. And that is being generous.

Have some sources for this argument, too.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/590488/PU2027_EU_finances_2016_print_final.pdf#page=49
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/how-much-do-we-spend-on-the-eu-and-what-else-could-it-pay-for/

But go ahead and believe whatever EU controlled media tells your country, it's cool that you're losing one of the only 10 countries in the entire EU that actually pays more than they get.
EU is cancer.

I could have sworn sweden was only 4th biggest contributor but apparently were even bigger cucks than I thought.

Good on you user. gog is very good and anti-DRM

You're not fooling anyone anymore, Gay Ben.

test

Naw its more like

It's not to their benefit. An exec is nothing more than a lapdog. They trade their souls in exchange for security and it's the shareholders of the company that see the real benefit. The actual brains behind the business rarely set foot in the business. They enjoy the good life on their yacht while apes in suits with MBA's do the legwork and receive 100% of the scorn from the wage slaves below them.

you know what i hope they go extinct.

This isn't even a study that the EU should be doing in the first place. The effects of piracy on sales should be researched by publishers in the music, film and gaming industries to better understand where money should be spent (such as less on DRM).
A taxpayer funded institution should not be doing research on behalf of these corporations. And then at the least they should publish their results so it doesn't seem like they just threw all that money into the ocean. This is why the EU is cancer and I'm happy to leave it.

This is only for people who sexually identify as influencers, though.

You still end up buying the game, though, which is the only thing that matters with sales figures.

Denuvo has already been cracked Hitler.

Pirates are niggers who want gibs.

Name 1 game that was actually above a 5/10 that had denuvo. I think there's like 2 and even then not by much.

To give the illusion of conflicting interests.

Hitman, but removed the day IO got the ownership of the brand

Nier, metal gear, hitman.

So nothing above 5/10 then? k.

Warhammer total war with mods is decent. Not as good as Rome 1 with mods or medieval, but surprisingly its not complete shit if you mod it.

Well I'm talking about base games obviously. I've never found anything with Denuvo attached worth going out of your way to actually purchase.

I didn't buy it. It was cracked a few months ago I think. Took a fucking long time.

Well this was back when it wasn't as easy as it is now right? Shit they're cracking Denuvo games nearly a few hours on release I thought.

I imagine the problem companies have with piracy is less that people won't buy because they clearly do, but that it allows people to evaluate their shitty products before buying.

After they cracked the first few the rest was easy after that. The fucking company is probably scrambling to try and come up with something else. No doubt it will have a new faggot obscure name.

Warhammer Total War is terrible. Like almost all of the CA trash.

Ok

This is actually an interesting point. I suspect they need a victim narrative so that they can lobby for even more absurd expansions of copyright laws. Keep in mind these industry giants don't actually compete with one another as they know that by working in concert they can expand their privileges and create ever more lucrative tax havens like the one they enjoy in the Netherlands.

Oh look, someone smart
Its been like this since forever and faggot loyalists actually have the gal to defend these faceless companies.

Sonic Mania has Denuvo.

Alternatively, "people less likely to consume shit if they actually know it's shit beforehand"

But is it good?

Nier is pretty much the only thing that comes to mind barring other titles that have since had it removed like Doom and Hitman. Bamco's games are all using it but they're usually cucked in other ways that make them having Denouvo a moot point.

This is simply false. Have you ever been to Germany?
Where do you live? Almost everything in Europe is more expensive than it is in the States. Taxation is also significantly higher, plus there's VAT

Well the film industry is facing record low box office numbers. But they have such contempt for their audiences that they refuse to admit that they just don't have the talent to produce good movies anymore and will scapegoat piracy instead.

And I wouldn't buy that shit for a dollar after what they pulled. There's fan mods better than what we got with mania tbh.

I could only pirate that shit.

Of course you could only pirate that shit, never buy games with denuvo.

My point is none of the games were worth buying without it. Not even Nier.

Nier was excellent. You have bad taste.

The PC port sure as hell wasn't. It still doesn't run in native resolution when in full screen.

wew he looks REALLY fucking jewish

I'll never understand the autism behind this. Why waste your money?

ONE OF US

No.

i will never know peace again after watching this

Is this bad anons

Did you even read the chart? Do some cardio.

So if I want to actually affect a developer I have to actually comunicate with them?

Supporting actually good devs, I don't know how's that difficult to understand
I bought games like Risk of Rain, Deadbolt, The Y's PC games, and Megabyte Punch, among other purchases.

Nah was shit man.

tl;dr interactivity sells, explaining why the gaming media attacks pirates constantly because they're literally in bed with walking simulator creators.

Being ignorant and retarded when dealing with 'new' concepts does not mean they don't rake in millions from 'old' concepts. There are billionaires who are extremely religious, billionaires who unironically mega liberal, billionaires who have their children set up their blu-ray players, and billionaires who don't watch television or browse the internet.

because it doesn't agree with you

for hating propaganda you all sure love to spread it