Recent decent western games?

Did you play any recent~ish western game that you liked?
I love me my anime, but at this point I'm pretty tired of it and want to take a break. I know semi-realistic games like Dark Souls and Monster Hunter are not exactly anime, but when I play japanese game I know it even if it doesn't use anime art style.

Last time I played something western was probably some batman game that isn't Asylum, but since they are so similar I'm not sure which one. And Grim Dawn. I didn't particularly like it, but it was fun for like 20 hours. Didn't finish it though, as it became too samey.
I like some older ones, but wonder if there are any good newer ones?

Pic unrelated

Well of course, all of those are old games.

Has been decent so far, even though the writing is nothing special. The use of terrain and other stuff like that in combat and outside is bery nice.
Good 2d space mount&blade with well developed combat but not much outside of that.
Nice indie horror game without jumpscares and it's also free.

Alpha protocol is made by Obsidian before they became shit and funded and overseen by Sega. It's basically Deus Ex mashed together with Metal gear using Telltale's dialogue system and Planescape/Fallout player actions impact on the world.

It's somewhat buggy and the highest difficulty is almost downright unplayable at times if you want to take a combat approach because instead of quick saves it has a checkpoint system to prevent save scumming. Overall it's great fun though and has lots of replay value by picking various classes or completing the missions in different order or being an asshole/saint/that guy to every person you meet or doing so selectively based on your preferences. The plot and interactive dialogue allows for it because Chris Avellone wrote it.

Not canon :^)

That's a good thing. It officially doesn't have anything to do with current nonsensical feminist trash.
So that's a good thing.

Dark Souls 1 has a Japanese feel to it due to some Asian-looking female characters, but Dark Souls 2 and 3 have none of that.

I suggest you have a try at 3 at least.

please stop hurting me

It's a bitter-sweet feeling.

He's on the "totally not dark forces" movie, as a pajeet on the role of a really fucking useless jan ors. Heck I think it was played by this guy

Do you mean Rouge One? Cause I didn't watch it.

It's Rogue, not Rouge.
Eh, why do I even bother.

It's called rouge, because it's the one that put them in the red

Hey Carlos, wanna build a wall?

It's a great feeling. Not even Rosh will be sullied.

Bump.

How does Original Sin 2 compare to 1?

Do indie games count? If so then this question is really easy to answer.

Dunno, never played any of the Divinity games. Also after playing a bit more I can say it' not very good.

personally been enjoying these two even if its the early access meme.

Motherfucker Dark Souls is a Japanese franchise

just like the other Divinity games, then

Strategy games like Total War/Wargame are still good.

It's barely adequate as a RTS franchise. Says a lot about the state of the genre that this is the best we get anymore.

I edited ur pic

They're both garbage and it's yet another case of "let's release a second game instead of an expansion lmao". Don't play it or give them a cent.

Monolith: After the End is a damn fine little game I've been really enjoying. Kinda like Binding of Isaac in that it's room-based with different floors, but unlike BoI the game

Really looks and feels more like Cave Story or Downwell, I even thought it was from those devs but it ain't from Japs. It's currently the only game they've made and it's buried under too much shit to be forgotten for how good it is.

8/10 not quite what OP was asking for but bretty gud anyway

Nigger what?
Find me some other games that are better than Total War.