FirePro Wrestling World

They're streaming FirePro at TGS
Talk about everyones favorite wrestlan game

Stop

Firepro a best. Havent played in a while, have they added anymore features lately?

Fixes and custom music

Oh fuck yes, ready to go back through all my wrestlers now

Holy shit dude probably the top of the hour

Eight minutes

Just look up a time zone converter. It isn't that hard.

3 minutes

Common sense man, like do you think 1300 jap time is like 1038 or some shit

It has over 200 of your favorite WWE Superstars ah love it

Why did half of the posts in this thread just dissapear?

Because Mark is angry at me

Huh. Maybe somone reported him for being 12? He was being very burger on the live chat

Go to bed Michael Cole.

Michael Cole could whip Okadas manlet ass in a shoot fight

Guys, I found the WWE mark BO of /wooo/.

No I'm not that snowflake that needs his safe space with 100 worldfilters

Fair enough, you're not bad if you can see he's a snowflake. I'm surprised someone hasn't started a counter board given all his retarded shit.

He gave me a 4 week ban for stealing a get lel

That's pretty thin skinned. Last I checked I was banned for life (79 years) because he didn't like my post style and how I mock WWE heavily. Not that I'm not a WWE fan, I want it to improve that's why I mock. Though NJPW is way better. Funny too because I'm really not the sort to get banned, honestly I don't get why someone that prone to getting triggered would become a BO. Say what you will about Mark (and I do), but at least he doesn't ban people for talking shit or stealing gets.

Mark a bit incompetent and silly and naive at times, but I honestly can't think of a better board owner? He's at least been consistent at rooting out the worst of the shitty posters while preserving fun shitposting.

I'm gonna go make WHOLE CAKE MARKKU edit for Firepro now, finishing move suggestions?

He banned me for 3 weeks for saying that WWE was dying

Thats one of the things where he actually did some good

More wrassling today

Funny, that's exactly what I said that triggered him to ban me as well. Specifically that WWE's best days are behind it and that no one can deny that.

He filters a fuck of a lot more than just good and normalfags.

Oh, you were talking about Mark. We're talking about the /wooo/ BO. Also I had no idea that shit was filtered. That's actually great.

Are there any moves that look like biting the other wrestler? If so go for every variation of that you can have. Also sentons for days. I wish I knew more about making edits in FP, but I'm mostly a simfag.