What is worth playing on this?

What is worth playing on this?

Buying one of these for £40 off a m8 who is one of those 'buy shit touch it once then resell it' types as a very cheap 4l bluray player. But considering it technically also play games whats actually worth playing?
I know Halo5 is shit, i know Dead Rising 4 is shit, i know ReCore is shit.

But how is Quantum Break? i liked Alan Wake a lot but a lot of that was based on its Twin Peaks influence at the time. Is it just a tv pushing meme show starring CIA or is it a fun Remedy game?

and is gears 4 fun even if the story is beyond fucked?

There is nothing worth playing on that doorstop. Quantum Break is a movie game with a shit story. Gears 4 is the same as every Gears game. If you like slow cover based shooting, you have no hope in terms of taste.

Should have gotten a 360 and a copy of Crackdown and Gayo 3.

the controller is decent for games that require more controls than an arcade stick.

Have you even covered wars?

Makes for a cute drawer. Just take out the useless shit inside of the box.

Playing with your dick is free, has more games and gives you more satisfaction and entertainmment.

Fuck, if we are going to talk about 360 gems then he should pick up Condemned 2 and the Forza games. Besides, DR has been ported to nearly every system now. I am still holding out for a proper Crackdown port that isn't the garbage that was Crackdown 2.
Too bad the SR series went to shit but you could make that argument about SR3.

You fucking retard. H:ZD is a fucking playstation exclusive.
Fuck outta here you cuckchan fuck.

Just because publishers and normalfags ruined the IP doesn't mean that the game in question is bad. If that was the case then no one would play vidya here- oh wait.

You play the Bear level then never touch it again.

Why the fuck are you here?

Paying more than 15 is questionable but for a 10 dollar game, it's not too bad.

You play the Bear level then never touch it again.

BAck to >>>/cuckchan/
Fucking Redditors

YOU may, dumb faggot

Look around you halfchan fuck, Holla Forums hates shit vidya. People still play actual vidya here.
No. My autism knows no bounds. I will go pannenkoek on your ass.

FUCK
I mixed up the story of 1 and 2. Condemned 1 was the good one. Hell, for some reason I thought the bear was in 1.

You are trying too hard, newfag.

Again, YOU may you dumb faggot

For a second i thought i actually encountered someone who liked the second and was utterly horrified.

Point to where I'm bitching about video games; go ahead, I'll wait.

Faggot, ive been playing a ton of metroid lately. You have no right to talk you cuckchan refugee.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/NeoFag/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/SomethingAwful/
>>>/Tumblr/
>>>/Twitter/
Go back to whatever shithole you came from and stay there.
You're obviously not from here

Who's the real retard here?

Its hard to have a discussion about vidya when >>13449958 's only arguement is that Holla Forums hates vidya. i remember this fucking last year around this time too. Fuck.

Where are all those video games you're supposed to be talking about?

Where are all those video games you're supposed to be talking about?

I currently have 8 tabs open where I'm posting about several games, all the while paying attention to TGS and playing Project Brutality 2.03 with the Hell on Earth Starter Pack.

Go back to Hiroshima cuckchan scum

You're such a casual at playing with your dick. You don't even know how to not rip the skin, pleb.

t. Dick pulling master race

Someone call the morality police, someone is talking about something you don't like!

I guess the question is too hard for you to answer. I accept your surrender.

It's okay, everyone loses during their lifetime. Don't let this time being your turn to lose get you down

remedy has been shit since max payne 2
but QB its still a decent 3rdperson shitter

Can you teach how to pull my dick?
By using your mouth?

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Making MP in a finnish basement on no budget earned some leeway, they were a little closer to heaven with that game and 3rd person shooters never got better. Its the F.E.A.R of slowdown

>actually paying for (((movies)))

Rare Replay. Killer Instinct is supposed to be good if you like fightans

I'm not a consolefaggot, but if I was I would probably use my console to play all the shitty AAA titles that would otherwise take up a lot of space on my gaming PC, like nuDoom and Forza. I really want a Switch now though because portable nuDoom sounds pretty dope tbh

I hate this timeline

Hey Mark you fucking jew
NuDoom is and always will be fucking shit

Some games are better as portable titles though, it's jut how it is

Just admit that jewtendo has you by the balls.

I don't own any Nintendo consoles though, besides an original 3DS, but I hacked that and get all my games 4free

Undertail is also getting a vita release, better go preorder that garbage while you are at it. After all, portable sounds pretty dope tbh. :^)

And NuDoom with his already shit gameplay, with fewer enemies, a sub 720p res, a stick, shit visuals and 30 FPS is better somehow because its protable?

Next you'll tell me GBA FPS games were good

How would portability improve a game like DOOM? Do they do anything with the motion controls? Does it have any Nintendo-exclusive bonuses?

fuck you, don't tell user to waste his money on bad games.

No

Don't reply to Redditors user

That's a non-sequitur, I said some games are better as portable, some games are shitty regardless

I found nuDoom to have been a fairly okay FPS for the first few levels, then I uninstalled that shit because it became really fucking repetitive. I think playing it as a portable title will let me play it in a slightly different light I suppose, a game as repetitive as nuDoom benefits from portability because it's something you can just pull out of your pocket and play little bits at a time with.

I don't know if you are a nintendrone or just a horrible person with garbage tastes.

I try my best tbh

he's just saying it might be good for a Switch game you nigger

And that's all we can ask of you.

jesus christ.

too be fair I've bought my share of bad games, but at least I try to tell people they're terrible after playing them. That marketer should feel bad.

The semitic man edits again

Well there's a difference between handhelds and consoles in the sense that you can play in bursts on handhelds and whereever you want.

forgive me, I quoted the wrong post.

I'm actually waiting for Switch homebrew so I can play with Retroarch and Moonman doom. Although I hope someone makes a source port of the Serious Sam games.

NuDoom is shit regadless of platform, how is this hard to understand?
You think I play Black Ops because its on the Vita instead of SRW you fucking retards?

The only advantage being on a Switch gives is that you can carry it around. DOOM is still DOOM whether you're playing it on the couch or in the park. Unless you literally have no other console, you're better off buying a version that's actually out and saving money.
Some games actually work better on handhelds. Pokemon and Monster Hunter work because of the local multiplayer aspect. Rhythm Heaven works because you can play it without looking at the screen. DOOM has nothing special to offer on a handheld, aside from "playing it in bursts", and even then you can do that on any other device anyway.

Has regular Steam sales.

You're probably right. but I wanted to make the time waster argument. It's probably gonna make a shit ton of money since it's one of the first FPS games on the popular platform, but the OG Doom games are better, no doubt.

unless you are a fan of playing the body snatcher horror show that is 343 halo, absolutely nothing, any game worth playing on xbox is available on PC.

What did they do to the booty?

That was boring to watch even sped up. Letting Japan surrender was a mistake.

The answer to that should be obvious, lad.

Aw man really? I saw that it was made by the Max Payne guys and though I might give it a shot whenever I'd stop being lazy enough to pirate the truckload of a filesize they have.

Bamham asylum is not even remotely as good as everyone keeps giving it credit for. It's a linear rollercoaster with not a single hint of difficulty anywhere and presenting some of the shittiest and most boring bosses in recent history. Credit where it's due it has it's fair share of decent moments but it's not this 1000/10 gotyay everyone keeps saying it is.

What game is?
SonT is the only correct answer.

SonT? You mean Symphony? Not even close even though it's pretty gud

It's my personal GotYeY. Though i'm a huge 2d platfomer fan.
Even then, you are right when you should give credit when credit is due. Bamham did a lot of shit right during an era of FPS games. Hell, thanks to Gaylo, Bamham was a huge breath of fresh air. Doubly so considering it was made before sjws got their teeth into the devs so we got some tits and ass in that game. It was all packaged in such a tight feeling game there was a reason why a lot of people considered it a 10/10. It wasn't a forever 10/10 game but at the time it might as well have been.

I guess?
I just can't help but remember how insulting those bosses were and that's all of my memory of the game. It's kind of like God of War, sure it had some nice tits but the game itself fell short outside of a few moments.

The bosses were just tests to see if you can use your new gadget well enough while fighting dudes. It wasn't insulting but you were there for the combat that felt a lot more fluid than most games during that time. The disappointment was seeing Bamham 2 not really learn from the first one while being a dlc skin whore and then seeing Bamham 3 shit itself to death before it even shipped. On top of the fact that you are shitting on GoW makes me think you were not really playing games when those games were coming out or have some sort of bias against those games. GoW and Bamham were a good game and a bunch of sequels.
I feel the same way with most nintendo games now a days so I see where you are coming from.

Nothing. I bought it for Forza Horizon 2 and it wasn't worth it. If I buy a console I'll buy it at the end of it's life and hopefully you can pirate the games by then.

Arkham Asylum was great for the time it released
2009 was fucking awful in almost every way with the excpetion of a few titles.

I'm not shitting on GoW, I simply don't remember it as fondly as I do other PS2 games. I guess I'm looking too deep into it.
I suppose this means I need to go back and play them again, because one memory I had was when I was sick and stayed in all day marathoning like the last half of GoW2.
City and Origin really sucked. Looking back on them I think I'm starting to see where you're coming from in saying Asylum was good. City fucked around too much and it introduced me to this retarded concept of having a shitton of collectibles except they're marked on the minimap so it's worthless, and also they unlock not skins(and from what I recall most of the skins looked really low quality or out of place compared to the default one) or extra missions or cheats(ala Hulk Ultimate Destruction) but fucking concept art and 3d renders so it's double worthless. I did like the part where you played as four characters in the challenge mode though, I enjoyed myself greatly then outside of a few things.
Origin's story pisses me off, origin's fights piss me off(outside of bane's they're the only ones not trying their hardest to be cinematic), the performance stunk and the upgrade system stunk too. The one good thing I can say about it is that Old Gotham during christmas looked really good.
I haven't played Knight since I heard they had like 5 or so playable characters, none of which you can actually use in challenge mode or in free roam also I didn't think my PC could run it. The whole deal with the tank seemed like a nice concept but I heard it was shit which is baffling.

GoW is mediocre

There is nothing worth playing on that piece of shit, user.

Put it into Dev Mode and side-load emulators and homebrew onto it.

That's pretty much the best use you can hope to get out of it at this point.

Kept it unplayable months past release…which can be attributed to its development being outsourced to a gorrillion different companies, each in charge of one little thing, but who okayed that idea anyway?

The only game I'd consider playing right now is still not out yet, and considering microsoft, will keep getting pushed back until it's either on the same boat as the last guardian, or quietly shitcanned.

Let's be honest, user - there isn't a single game worth playing on any of the console lineup this generation. PC gets all the best multiplatform shit and exclusives have been nothing short of embarassing.

how is controller? Got 360 wired but want a wireless one. was the weight reduced?

The one game I would have said is worth buying isn't because 343i is fucking retarded and broke system link and splitscreen trying to fix online play.
The most "positive" I could say is that maybe check it out if you are interested in the libraries of the Original Xbox and 360. Because as far as straight Xbone games, there really isn't that much on it that is good.

Sunset Overdrive isn't actually that bad. It's not a system seller but if you can get an Xbone for £40 I don't see why not.
The Xbone is really shit though, everything from the UI to the size of the thing.

Also Fair warning, one of the late game missions in Sunset Overdrive is broken, and you may need to restart your entire save if you accidentally trip the break in the game.

The xbone is worthless. The only exclusive that hasn't made it to Windows is Halo 5 and MCC and they're both fucking trash. A raspberry pi or similar cheap micro computer or even something normalfag-tier like the amazon fire stick makes a better media player and browser. It's too big just because it's designed like shit, there's tons of empty space in the case. The UI is the most confusing garbage that had ever existed. Everyone I know who has one regrets the purchase.

Actually Sunset and Rare Replay haven't made it to Windows (though you can just emulate the originals of everything in Rare Replay). Though as I said the one of these can just be emulated, and the other is just an "okay" InFamous clone with extra zombies.
But I agree, the Xbone is worthless. The hardware is awful and the UI is just a convoluted mess that seems to prioritise empty space and ads over what you actually want. It's also laggy, and the store doesn't even show you the prices of things unless you click on an additional "show price" button which is effectively adding it to your cart.

I'm not sure if I should be smug or disgusted.

waste of digits

Half Life 2 is still worth playing even today.

There is no chance this will be good, considering how fucking mediocre the second game was.

If you enjoy sim-lite racing, Forza is a solid series. Gird your loins for Xbox OG compat.

half life 2 is absolute dogshit, half life one was way better