My Nintendo Rewards

I'm a goddamn Nintendrone, and even I'm flabbergasted by how constantly Nintendo fucks up the simplest of goddamn things.
How the fucking shit do you reboot your goddamn rewards system, release a brand-new hot-selling console that everybody loves and people can't get enough of, and
not provide rewards for your new hot commodity half a fucking year after its release?

I've got hundreds of these fucking coins that I can't use because I don't have a 3DS or Wii U anymore, they've gotten rid of all their cool dollarstore-quality physical bullshit rewards that I couldn't get enough of because I'm a cockgobbling corporate dicksucker, but the only thing that most people want right now they won't give us.

But ho ho ho! I can get some free fucking smartphone wallpapers with my reward coins. How goddamn cool is that, a wallpaper that I have to redeem with virtual money. It's not like I could just do a goddamn image search and get a wallpaper for free or something.
Or how about those "official game guides", "mini guides", and "starting guides"? Not strategy guides, mind you. They took physical game manuals out of the boxes and are now making you spend reward money to get a fucking digital version of the same exact thing made by a third-party company. No more leafing through a game manual for fun anymore.

Nintendo's reward system used to be something unique and cool. No other game companies did a rewards system anything like it. The rewards were never amazing, but there was good stuff. I still have an old DS game case, a Toad carrying tote, and some novelty DS styluses. Then they had a special end-of-year thing where the coins you already spent could make you eligible for a special prize if you had spent enough of them. I got a few soundtrack CDs from that. Literally all they had to do was keep doing the same fucking thing they were already doing. How do you fuck that up?
Nintendo literally had to do nothing, and they fucked that up.
The one thing that would make it alright is if we could get some free Switch digital things, or at least some discounts, but no, fuck you. The system is sold out for the past half a goddamn year and they still don't have the money to give us a free doodad or a discount.
Why even have a fucking reward system if you're not going to use it for anything good? It's pretty bad when your biggest, most deluded fans (like my stupid ass) are fed up with the bullshit. They could have just cut the rewards system entirely and I'd have been less pissed than them pretending like they're "revamping" their rewards system and dumping this shitty facade all over us.

Mario can't save you from reality, princess.

Nintendo's shit and reward points were never fucking good. Dubs thread.

I'm not "blinded by corperate [sic] allegience [sic]". I'm a fan of the games and systems released by a shitty Jew company to the point that I can overlook most of the money-grubbing practices because I still enjoy the products and feel they are worth my money. Most of what they do is an affront to intelligent consumers, but I don't care because it's shit that doesn't affect me (like amibo, which can be safely ignored). This shit here is an affront to even retards like me because it's them corrupting something that used to be decent (and I'm sure even our Marku would agree).

???

great thread OP

It's okay OP, Holla Forums is NIDF headquarters

Enjoy your shitty console. And no the modern games they produce are objectively shit.

I don't think so. Holla Forums has a lot of consolefaggots of particular flavors and PC cucks, but the vast majority is just shitters who hate everything. You can't admit to enjoying anything at all without being a "good goy". Admitting to enjoying anything with a price tag attracts more ">buying {thing}" posts than serious responses. I honestly think there is literally a swarm of posters here who mostly just hang out to shitpost at anything positive.
Still better than the circlejerks at literally every other messageboard and forum in existence. I'll take unbridled hatred and honesty over an echo chamber where dissenting opinion gets silenced.

I mean, can you honestly look at this thread and call Holla Forums NIDF?

Jesus fucking christ how many fucking threads do you need to show off your supposed intellectual superiority, you've been at this for days.

Nah. I think it's simpler than that. Don't buy products from jews. Console's are shit because their PC-lites with pointless exclusives with terrible hardware and PC's are shit because Valve has a monopoly on online services. The only modern games you can trust these days either come from nipland or are somewhere in the indie category and have enough creative freedom to accomplish basic fucking things that make a game fun that corporations are to afraid of. Now fuck off, you obviously haven't lurked here long enough.

This is the first thread I've made in months.
If my post looked like showing off of "intellectual superiority", you're probably retarded; sorry, user.

Back to cuckchan, please.

PCs are good because you can pirate everything
PCs are good because they can run mostly everything with focus on older titles
PCs are good because of choice and being what modern consoles are trying to be, completely killing what made them good

Rewards roll out december.

Honestly, Nintendo keeps missing things by a fucking inch every time. For example, I casually paid attention to their shit from Wii to now, and off the top of my head:

There were at least two other online systems/codes/features they had too. I couldn't keep it straight so I never fucking bothered. As much as a cancer Sony and MS are, at least their online systems are fucking streamlined. Nintendo has slow, awful menus and needs you to restart the fucking console half the time to apply network settings. Like what the fuck? My PC can do a ton of things.

Overall they're just badly designed.

Nintendo is a mega corporation like Microsoft and Sony. Don't be surprised when they do stupid shit like this.

You forgot
They're combining two of them soon-ish, I don't remember which, but it doesn't change that it needs to end. One login to rule them all, and have fucking done with it.

I know what they are, I'm surprised because this is stupid shit that alienates their fanbase and hurts their profits. It's not like this is them "jewing their customers" here, this is just straight up incompetence and fucking up. I'm never surprised by the money-grubbing shit they've done. I wasn't surprised by them embracing paid DLC, I wasn't surprised by the amiibo shit, I wasn't surprised by them pushing to eliminate physical distribution in favor of digital to lower cost of production.
What surprises me is when they fuck up the simplest things, refuse to get experts who could sort this shit out in a weekend on the scene, and burn their own profits in the name of their slow traditionalism. I'll never be surprised by corporate Jewry. I'm astounded by multi-billion dollar corporations simply being incompetent like this. They could make so much more money off a good rewards system, getting people to buy more games so they get points to redeem for reward-exclusive games, getting people buying games they wouldn't otherwise because there's a discount, etc.
It's not like they're even "resistant to change", because they changed their existing digital systems to this. I just don't fucking get it.

They have a chance to do right by their customers, and they have a chance to Jew their customers here, and they've instead elected to fuck it up entirely and make no profits while pissing everybody off. They've chosen the worst of both worlds for everybody involved.

I think it was obvious from the get-go that Nintendo wasn't going to revive the old Club Nintendo rewards program with the physical gifts. The steady decline of the rewards program hinted towards that. This was most likely a bid to save themselves money and manhours from having to manufacture, house, and ship the items to customers. Your claim that they had to "do fucking nothing" isn't all that accurate by a large margin.

Now their customer loyalty program consists of digital goodies and discounts on eShop titles.

I don't see what's there to be pissed off about. Nintendo didn't explicitly promise physical rewards. I'm not going to argue that this isn't a downgrade, but they never promised that Club Nintendo was going to be replaced with something better. They just promised that it would be replaced.

I'm a Nintendrone myself, just like you and our beloved BO, but I'm not going to get stark-raving mad when I wasn't given anything that I wasn't promised.

Unworthy screencap is unworthy.

Ce fil est français maintenant.
Vérifiez mes doubles.

Eat a baguette.

Nice

Miyamoto has gone senile and they don't know what the fuck they are doing anymore. They are even allowing Treehouse to censor games at the source. This actually makes me sad, since I actually liked Nintendo, but there is a point in every company's life where they do stupid shit and alienate consumers.

HON HON HON

La France, c'est la meilleur pays du monde.

Faites-moi, couillon.

I'm not arguing that they should bring back physical rewards. I'm arguing that it's retarded for their rewards system to be useless for their current flagship console over 6 months past its release. I'm fine with what My Nintendo is, and I'm fine with no physical goods. I'm not fine with "digital goodies and discounts" being only useful for systems that launched over 4 years ago. I'm not fine with a "coming soon" section that has been "coming soon" for half a year. I'm not fine with the points that I got from buying the fucking console expiring (yes, they expire) before they even offer rewards for the system itself.

CE FIL EST FRANÇAIS
NOUS PARLONS FRANÇAIS ICI

How's your new eiffel tower with diversity forced upon it's citizens at the bottom?
The french revolution was a mistake that lead to commies fucking up other nation's shit up to this day.

Just FYI, in French "hread" is "topic", "fil" means "fibre thread".

It's "le meilleur pays au monde", not "la".
"Faites-moi" doesn't mean anything, you probably meant to say "force moi".

I bet you dollars to doughnuts that they're holding back their Nintendo Switch rewards until they roll out their online subscription service so they can push it out the door with more incentives.

I think people would be more comfortable paying $20 a year on a service that also nets you discounts when you buy more of their products.

I don't feel like we've been told the entire story of their online service, and I'm actually puzzled as to why it's taken so damn long. Maybe the Switch was rushed out the door to plug up the net losses from the Wii U? Hell, who knows?

This shit again.

I used the Nintendo rewards point only once, to get this, it's a pretty great thing, shame the fucker postman broke the case.

Okay.

C'est mauvais, comme Londres et ses hordes de musulman.

Le français n'est pas ma langue maternelle. Merci beaucoup, user.

i mean what do you expect.
nintendo literally been Assfucking its drones for the past 5ish years pretty dam hard then usual

I liked club nintendo, but noa were cheapass jews compared to noe and noj with it, noe offered giftcards for the eshop for fuck sakes.

I'm speaking in context of modern titles. You don't need to remind me of things I already do.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/suicide/

Club Nintendo was the shit, I got the mario galaxy 2 disc soundtrack, various folders, a tote bag, replica mario hat, and this little statue

Sometimes I like to think that maybe Nintendo will be better after Miyamoto's dead.
I mean, there's a chance.

How is it being learning disabled?

I can't tell if you're shitposting or if you are stealth shilling for Valve/Steam in the most obscure way possible.

Amazing really

Read my post. I said they monopolized the online service.

Monopolized what online service? Buying games online? That's not true, though. Majority market share does not mean monopoly. Hell, you can direct download games from fucking Amazon nowadays. And they usually have less DRM too (unless they hard wired it into the game).

If you wanted your game to make money would you take the risk of posting it anywhere else but Steam? It's a monopoly. And last I checked they own around 80% of the online transaction services for games.

Depends, 30% goes straight to Gabe Jewell's pocket. If I had the resources or connections to get my shit hosted someplace else, I would, i.e. a triple A studio. Unfortunately hosting files can be expensive, which is why Valve makes so much money.

nice

OP, I am genuinely sad to see you have to endure this shit, and it doesn't help that as someone who refused a switch for Christmas this year that my first reaction is to laugh.

The only thing we can do now is just pray for enough of a collapse to restore innovation to the AAA scene.

DISCLAIMER: I have a Switch.

Maybe I'm missing something. And I'm not defending Nintendo's jewery at all. But of all the stupid things they do wrong, like the terrible way the eshop works, and how you lose everything if it gets stolen or it breaks (at least that's how the 3DS eshop worked), this is the problem you choose to moan about? I mean, all this fuss because of stupid ass rewards when they can't get proper online services to work as they should?

>I'm a goddamn [pejorative that opposing fanboy would use], and even I'm [..]
This is like going into a GamerGay thread to post "I'm a misogynist brodude gamer, and even I'm disgusted with how violent gamers are toward these poor innocent feminists."

You're a blind idiot, after Iwata died it was clear that Nintendo lost the last piece of what made them special.

I never bothered registering because it was obvious where they were going with it.

dubs thread?

You're funny. Have you seen the european rewards for club nintendo?
Only overprices real stuff and then only for a short time and later only the same digital shit rewards.

Nothing has changed for us.

I think the point is that people rarely do. They own a market almost entirely in that fashion thus making it a monopoly.

This board is infested with retarded sonyggers

Make a sonygger thread then. This is Nintendrones.

and around 80% of games on steam if you scrape out the Greenlight afterbirth can be bought somewhere else. Usually without DRM.

The problem is they aren't. And any competition is peanuts in comparison.

Kill yourself. Also, I bet you're circumcised.

I just can't believe they still don't have any Switch rewards yet. I had to just piss away 250 platinum coins on random wallpapers because otherwise they would have expired in a week and there was nothing else even remotely interesting. Can't wait until my gold coins start expiring 6 months from now and there's still nothing to spend them on.

I think I'd rather have no reward system at all than this rubbish.

What
said. Throw away your Switch and kill yourself.

i can't believe that someone would be desperate enough to bump a 3 day old shitty thread like this

Maybe the Super/NES Classic devices would've been Club Nintendo rewards if this were ten years ago.

I can't believe somebody would be pathetic enough to come into a thread they don't like and post in it.

and i can't believe that someone's able to type this while juggling 3 cocks

Well move out of your parents house then.

Nintendo Defence Force does it again!