WHAT FUCKING GAME ARE YOU PLAYING ANONS?

That's right anons it's a THREAD ABOUT VIDEO GAMES on Holla Forums -VIDEO GAMES
WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW
WHAT GAMES DO YOU RECOMMEND PLAYING RIGHT NOW
WHAT'S YOUR'RE FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

Trying to mod skyrim as always. Special edition apparently more friendly with a lot of texture mods, than previous version. I now can use my full memory.
I recommend getting fit instead.
Of all time? Giren no Yabou Zeon Dokuritsu Sensouden

Elite Dangerous, doing passenger missions in my dolphin.
Reinstall Deus Ex, anons.
Desu Sex

Rogue Trooper
It's neat I guess

Doom (Since I never actually played it) and Deus Ex: HRDX, soon to be followed by Alien Soldier and Phantasy Star II
Depends on what you're looking for.
So far, there's four: Burnout Paradise, Halo 2, Sonic Heroes, Alien Soldier (The most recent to join).

I'll answer my own thread
Super Bomberman R, a friend got me it and I'm trying it for the first time today.
Custom Robo, if you haven't. Both the Gamecube and DS games are pretty top notch.
Ratchet and Clank 1

Overwatch
Dota2
Metal Gear Rising

Talos Principle Road to Gehenna

I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING STAR THAT'S BEHIND THREE BLUE BARRIERS
I ALSO CAN'T GET THE 2 STARS IN THE CRATER IN THE MIDDLE OF EGYPT
HELP I'M TOO PROUD TO GOOGLE IT TO FIGURE THEM OUT AND TOO AUTISTIC TO CONTINUE THE GAME IGNORING THE STARS

I have been altrernating between BDO and dragon's Dogma. Bitterblack Isle is kicking my fucking ass.

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami's story mode, reading through Steins;Gate, and replaying Chrono Trigger.
DMC3
Don't really have one, but if I have to make a pick, it'd either be Kingdom Hearts 2, DMC3, or Sonic Adventure 2.

Are you what, underleveled?

polite sage for double post
I should clarify: I only finished Yakuza. S;G and CT are things I'm still going through.

Gungriffon Blaze
i don't care what you play, pussy
i don't have one

I played through Ys 1-3 over the past week and finished Ys 4 today. I just found out now that the third and fourth games got remastered under different names.

I'm lvl 78, I don't have problem with the smaller monsters but the bosses just one shot me every time

EA's Star Wars Battlefront

It was on sale for only five bucks so I picked it up and it's pretty much just as shit as it was during open beta 2 years ago but I'm still playing it for some stupid reason

I feel dirty

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, anticipating the release of Cuphead in about a week.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
La-Mulana

Which boss are you on specifically, the Gazer? The first cursed dragon?

Been playing a lot of Rocket League and playerunknown's battlegrounds(It's fun to pick-off retards that run through an open field and make no attempt to take cover when fired upon) lately.
Destroy All Humans
Super Smash Bros Melee. Best gameplay, best music and best singleplayer content in the whole series

Senko no Ronde 2 and Lunatic Dawn: Passage of the Book. After Lunatic Dawn I'm gonna start up Ys Seven or Moero Chronicle
Xanadu Next, Silver, One Way Heroics Plus and Trillion: God of Destruction

Pokemon Sun. I took a few hints from the Fullderp thread and bred some memes to beat my normalfag friends with.
Picross. The 3DS has loads of them. They're cheap as fuck and great for whipping out and playing while you wait for something.
Banjo-Kazooie. When I was a kid I'd explore the levels if I was sad or angry, and it would help improve my mood. I collected all the Stop'n'Swop items, but unfortunately there's no use for them

The being banned game.

Yeah that faggot that keeps reanimating the dragon corpse, I almost killed him, but he pulled a bullshit nothing personel kid one shot skill that fucked me over

Picross is absolutely max tier comfy. Picross 3D and Picross 3D 2 are some of the best and fairest puzzle games I've ever played, as well.

I'm sort of altering between Stalker SoC, M&B:W and Huniepop (because those kind of puzzles are like cocaine to me, the pron is mediocre at best though),
I want to say M&B:W, but really the best thing to play would be to ask yourself "what are some games that are considered classics that I haven't played?" and play one of those.
I never could pick a favorite anything, different games satisfy a different need.
If I want mindless comfy I'd go with Euro truck simulator or animal crossing, If I want to be a murder god I'd go for DooM, and so on and so on.

Maverick Hunter X, as Vile. I'm at the 2nd Sigma palace level.
The original was a better game, but Vile mode is neat.
Xenogears is probably my favorite, despite it's flaws.

Been playing lots of Yo-Kai Watch 2. Beat the main story, which means I now get to the do 100+ hours of extra and optional content that they pack into these games.

I suppose you get fewer opportunities to deal damage to the Dark Bishop if you aren't playing a ranged or magic vocation, but I'm trying to remember any cheap attack he has. Is it that AOE light attack he does near the end?

Alien Soldier.
Xi-Tiger has the best fucking intro cutscene out of all videogames and Seven Force has the most menacing theme out of all videogames (just fucking listen to it) on top of being the coolest fucking concept for a videogame boss (one boss which is actually seven bosses, though five in Alien Soldier's case).
I'm currently hitting a wall at the swimming swordshrimp boss, repeatedly failing to avenge teddy.

Dota2, I beat Killer is dead last night it's crap btw and am gonna play alien isolation next.

Just go to the everfall and get some wakestones.

I've been playing Zombie Master: Reborn a lot here lately. It's a pretty fun game from 2007 that got reworked.
wew

Replaying MGR while seeing how wrong Armstrong was considering his plan would create complete chaos where a third party could easily slip in and make a bad situation worse.
Playing FFXIV because I hate myself but the boss fights feel more like a fucking ps1 or ps2 platform boss fight than most vidya made now a days.
Also replaying Xenogears on my psp.
Miang is still a bitch, Ramsus is still trash that can't do shit, and Krelian and Grahf was right.

Metal Gear Solid 5, pretty fun

also checked OP
same game

hl2, tf2, S3&K forgot the rest, yea shit taste

ow and mgr is fine
but mobashit?

Exactly, it is so fucking fast and covers such a big area that I have no chances of evading. I'm playing as an assassin btw

is that good? I've been having this puzzle itch latelly that I just cant scratch.
BYW new picross game for the switch releases next week, so hooray for that

Grandia 2
Sid Meier's Pirates
EDF4.1 (Air Raider)

I'm playing through Dishonored for the first time. Pretty nice couch game that my pc can handle on my 4k.
I don't really have any recommendations
My favorite game of all time is Paper Mario for the N64

The Talos Principle is great. It looks good, and some of the puzzles require a lot of planning.
Just don't spoil yourself on the story. There's not much there, but it's better to jump in blind.

-Dark Souls, again

-Nuclear Throne literally every day while I wait for my kettle to heat up

-Persona 3 FES, again

-Day of Infamy

-NEO Scavenger

If you haven't played it already, NEO Scavenger is a lot of fun. The android port is pretty much made for tablets but I could manage on my moto g4. Another fun time waster phone game is tap souls, it's like clicker heroes but with the death element from dark souls. It's free but there are ads occasionally. No micro transactions funny enough.

My favorite game that brings out the best memories is Persona 3, played through that with my buddy online. Had a blast. My favorite game in terms of content is Dragon's Dogma, Morrowind is a close second.

Starcraft 2 co-op
Something that's fun and, if you're a NEET, does not require friends.
That's a tough choice, but I'll stick with Warcraft 3.

Yakuza Kiwami and Age of Mythology
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is really good
Either Medievil or The Wonderful 101

Right now, the answer to all three of these might just be 3030 Deathwar Redux for me.

Just finished Styx: MoS, it was pretty good but the recycling of levels in the second half was annoying. Though the story was just interesting enough for me to slog through it. I'm about to start on SoD.

Deus ex mankind divided was pretty undderrated imo.

DKC2

Twilight Princess on GCN
Path of Exile

It's pretty fucking great. Play it. Don't look up any solution online though because that's extreme faggotry and I'll beat you up.

>WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW
World of Final Fantasy, but I haven't played it in a few days.
>WHAT GAMES DO YOU RECOMMEND PLAYING RIGHT NOW
Everyone should play Myst.
>WHAT'S YOUR'RE FAVORITE VIDEO GAME
Doom (the real one), but Chrono Trigger is a really close second.

right now im going back and forth between yakuza kiwami, harvest moon for psx, warframe.

i recommend you play some perfect dark with M+kb controls on the hardest difficulty.

my favorite video game of all time depends on genre but here are a few from different genres

All I'm playing is Planetside because it scratches a grind itch and lets me shitpost at the same time.
Anything other than what I'm playing now.
I'm too much of a faggot to have a favorite, but I have wasted far too much time in Dark Souls.

Yakuza 0
Divinity Original Sins 2

And because it's fall now and halloween is coming, I also play horror games. For now it's Pathologic, Silent Hill 2 and Dead Rising

I recommend what this user said

beat me up daddy

I have done pretty much everything in the main game and HoS but the races and Gwent quests, I only have 2 side-quests to do before actually starting the Blood & Wine main quest.
It's a good game.

been playing it for the last week, not even a hint of SJW bullshit, they even improved over the first game, the female mage armor no longer looks a like burka

I'm playing Morrowind. The vanilla GOTY edition. Redguard warrior + The Lady + Favoring Endurance = breddy gud in a fight, even at low levels. It's a lot of fun.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. If you haven't played it, you are wrong.

See previous question.

SRW BX. I'm only about 30 scenarios in, but holy fuck the difficulty is practically non-existent. Completely disregarding Gaogaigar which is so fucking OP I almost actually don't want to use it, all of the supers are ridiculously stronk and the reals fast as fuck. Except Raijin-oh or however the hell you'd spell it, fucking thing is made of paper. Combine that with how I'm swimming in dosh after every scenario without even trying, and my units are unrivalled. The only time I even had a little bit of trouble was with Hyper Jeril, and that was only because I let Gai die like a dumbass.
Wasn't sure what to say, but going off what this user said, how about something spooky like Underhell or Fatal Frame which I still haven't beaten even almost five years after getting my grubby mitts on?
Asking for my favorite anything is going to take at least several days of deliberation before a decision is reached, but for the sake of argument let's just say Dead Rising 1. I can always go back to that and just have fun no matter what.

Mechwarrior Living Legends, lotsa new players recently.

Been playing Nioh on PS4. It's pretty cool, I like the ki system as well as the different stances for combat, but that may be because those are the only major differences from Dark Souls.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne going for TDM
The game of real life
Don't have one

Look at the face of the character on the far right.

My negro.
Just stop, the frustration will destroy you.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Etrian Odyssey IV
same as above, Original Sin 2 is DRM free so you have no excuse, EOIV is free if you have a modded 3DS, both are good games
That's a tough one, I guess I'll cheat and give a favorite game from a single genre; embed related is my favorite JRPG I consider it a miracle that a JRPG got a top-tier localization in 2002 from Squaresoft of all fucking people

My negro.
Just stop, the frustration will destroy you.

S4 League
S4 League
S4 League
Private server

I'm progressing on Cossacks - Back to War, Gurumin and Interstate '76. I'd like to pick up Severance: Blade of Darkness from where i left but i'm too lazy to go through the start again.
Interstate '76 and Prototype
Vib-Ribbon

Anyone knows some fast paced SNES games?

X-Com: UFO Defense with OpenXCom on beginner difficulty since i'm a casual

Hey that's still technically the same difficulty everyone played on back in the day because of a bug

I'd be playing Ocarina of Time 3D if my 3DS R button didn't go out
Idk my taste in vidya is shit
I don't really have one but if I did it would probably be tied between Age of Empires 2 and Tetris

Destiny 2

Destiny 2

Ape escape 2

Fight me nerds

Toukiden 2 PC port. Just finished the story, going to play through the missions now. It was just what I was looking for.
Punching giant monsters with your fists is always good.
Why not give Toukiden 2 a try
Shit, I don't even know. I really don't. On one hand I can't really remember if a game ever game me the feeling of "fuck yeah I love this game" and on the other can't pick just one game out of all the ones I've played.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. maybe. That's one of those games I consistently come back to because of mods. Not sure if I'd call it my favorite.
Maybe my standard for 'favorite' is so high it can't be reached. But then I have never even defined any standards for it

God damn you, OP, now I'm confused.

Dawn of war dark crusade and Hitman Absolution
Any dawn of war except 3
MGS2

Assault Suits Valken is fun

3DS' are such pieces of shit. My Old XL's bottom screen stopped responding entirely, then I kind of squeezed it a little and gently twisted it back and forth and eventually it started working again. Circle pad is still fucked though after dying out of the blue. Nintendium my ass.

Still, you used to have good taste, where did everything go so horribly wrong?

she's fine in-game

Fallout 4 with a shittonne of mods to turn it into STALKER with base building.
Get up and do 20 squats, 30 crunches, and 15 pushups.
Don't have one. My tastes change so much over time and I don't really like replaying games so whatever is good at the moment.

All those years ago first encountering guilty gear I only ever saw bridget as a tasteless jap joke.
Look at people make presentations about it and calling it a trap waifu is really unnerving.

I just finished Yakuza 4. Pretty good game, it was the first time I had fun with a new game in a long time. It reminded me a lot of classic Sega games, especially Shenmue (which it's pretty much the same). The only big complaint I had was that the side quests are completely useless unless just for completionists sake.
I played through the game my first time on Hard and I got through it with missing 3/4 of the side shit including the locker keys, a few side missions and all the mini games outside what was required and I still had no trouble beating the game or having money to buy shit. The only part that I actually had to do over a few times was the prison part where you fight the head guard and a bunch of his guys, which is actually pretty easy, but I had only a 1/8 of my life and no items, so I wasn't about to play through an hour again just to get to that part gain with health.
Each enemy has their own attack pattern type (brawling, kicking, sumo, throwing/grappling) and they all are pretty predictable and telegraph their attack a mile away or just stand in the back while you beat on one guy, just like a samurai or yakuza movie come to think of it. Speaking about that, fuck hitscan, guns in this, I thought we were past that shit, but apparently if a gun is fired and you are anywhere in the 180 degree front view of the enemy your gonna get hit 100% of the time. Thank god there are only two or three actually enemies that have machine guns.
Overall though the story was alright but the voice acting is really good and being a movie buff there are so many references to old yakuza movies, besides obviously famous actors, right down to names of places, scenarios, and most of all music (literally ripped right from Jiginaki Tatakai). I'd give it an A- just because even though this game is 8 years old it's still leagues ahead in terms of gameplay and story compared to most shit that came out since then.

Now on the other hand I have to get back to working on my translation so I'm gonna re-start playing from the second playthrough of Zakuro no Aji for SFC since I already got the footage for the default 1st scenario.

I call bullshit, it's not even close to STALKER and don't pretend like it is you fucking casual cuck.

LOOK AT HER

Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Nioh. That's right, motherfucker. Games that aren't more than a decade old. How the fuck is that for some real shit? They still make good video games. I just wish I could play Original Sin 2 with you faggots, but my friend is waiting for an optimization patch, 'cause his PC gets hot enough to melt motherfuckin' steel beams. Wanna know what the fuck I'm excited for? The Persona 5 rerelease, because I enjoyed that game like your mom enjoys cock.

nuDooM, Titanfall 2 (if the game doesn't fail to load my last save) and I've also been trying to download Gears 4 on PC but the windows store is so awful. I might try the Ghost Recon Wildlands PVP beta later.
Gears 4. The story is shit (like the rest of the franchise) but the gameplay is fun.
Halo ODST

Deej, pls.

You could've had it for (((free))) through EA/Origin Access.

I enjoy 3, but I thought 2's puzzles were more creative.

Somewhere between playing WoW and Halo

What do you mean by re-release? The game isn't even old.

Leave.

I mean the enhanced edition they always do. 4 had Golden and 3 Festival.

The human faces for females do look like lumpy potatoes in-game. Why you would play a human female is beyond me.

For a board that shits on any popular and/or AAA game you sure play a lot of popular and/or AAA games.

Yakuza 0
THUG Pro
Secret of Mana

Can't shit on something without being frustrated at it, goon. We pirate everything.

for a b8poster you certainly don't put much effort in your b8

That's because we aren't one person, despite the memes. Video games are fun for some of us.

OH SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT DOMINIONS 5! MY DICK IS DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW!

Dicking around in Divinity: Original Sin 2 with my buddy, maybe a bit of Tekken 7 as Josie as well.

How am I baiting? There are people here playing shit like Halo, Gears of War, Destiny, Fallout 4, Skyrim, New Deus Ex…all games that get bashed on here regularly.

What are you assblasted about? She doesn't look gorgeous but she is still completely feminine, if anything she is a bit above average. A bit a above just because she has a completely clean and symmetrical face.

Almost like there's people with varying tastes and interests in here. Really makes you think.

This is called "love/hate relationship", user. Some day you will understand it.

Please try harder

dude its a fucking joke relax you autistic fucking morons if you didnt have Aspergers you'd fucking realize that

oh and a dude did say "gears" not gears of war you pedantic fucking nigger

Dude just stop. Holy shit.

Brigador
Brigador
Brigador

I've never played any Toukiden games, but I enjoy Nioh, Monter Hunter, and Souls games? Is it similar to any of these? I'm also going through a weeb phase, so Japanese aesthetics get me going, if that helps.

Mario Galaxy 2 again, because I've been playing most of the 3D Mario's before Odyssey. I'm skipping the first one, because I don't think it's as good.

A lot of people call it a watered down MonHun from what I've seen, but I've never played a MonHun game so I can't judge. It's supposed to be somewhat like it though. You beat up giant Oni throughout the game, use materials you get from them to make armor and weapons and food for boosts.
I just went in not sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. It's not an incredibly complex game nor is the story deep, but it's a fun game.
If you're going in for Japanese aesthetics I think you'll like it even more. Definitely give it a try.

Siege and Ys origin, I play siege like every night i'm hooked. Started Ys just the other day, first time playing those games and i like it so far but the repetitive backgrounds can get kinda grating

probably yakuza 2

good choice, i played yakuza 1 back in the day though, between that and fighting majima 100 times the final boss fight was way too easy this time around even on hard mode

how short is a game of that, or how slow is your kettle?

I'm tempted to replay that myself but i don't want to burn out on yakuza games when 6, kiwami 2, and the HNK yakuza game are on the horizon

Welcome Brigador.

I haven't played a video game in weeks.
Thank you for the recommendations, though. I'll probably download one or two of them today.

Arma 3: Exile is where I sink most of my vidya time nowadays
TBOI:A+ (almost have 1,000hrs) Which I recommend everyone ever play this beautiful waste of time.
One of my friends bought it for me so also PUBG with my normalfag IRL friends
I miss RTS games, so I still play RA2:YR every now and then, once Yuri's Revenge got released it became my favorite game ever, and still is.

Sounds good. I'm not in the mood for something as intense as Monster Hunter right now, so I'll grab it on a sale.

Arcanum, I'll try Divine Divinity after that
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Bugs Bunny lost in time because of nostalgia

I'd recommend just pirating it. I don't see it going on sale for a while.

R6 Siege mostly, also DoW 3 because there is certain things I do that make it fun
Dino Crisis 2.
M&B warband, Starcraft

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Just finished the first one, which wasn't horrible but also wasn't good either Leaf Village was really comfy though
Atzez recently released and I think it's pretty cool
Resident Evil 4 with Sleeping Dogs as a close second

Being a slightly-less-bad Halo game does not make it good. It just has nice music and a stylish setting.

Heat Signature just came out today so plenty of that.
Going to have to shill for space station 13. We have a regular threads here. Current thread:
That's a tough one, I'm not sure I can really pick. I guess maybe MonHun freedom unite would be a solid submission.

pic related.

Vermintide
Still Vermintide
Knights of the Old Republic 2

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
SEGA Rally 2

FUCK
I fucked up the formatting.

Can you find enough people on the PC version? I have it on xbone and it takes ages to find 3 people.

I'm not in any real rush, 'cause I still have to get through Original Sin 2, Yakuza 0, and Yakuza Kiwami.

Nothing really at the moment, though I usually wind up stuck in a state of indecision/laziness as to what to get around to next after beating something for the first time. Trying to get around to starting Baten Kaitos, as it's both been on my backlog for years now and an acquaintance has been personally recommending it as well, but it hasn't happened just yet.
Anything I'd personally recommend I'm sure people have either already played (such is the nature of having a backlog comprised mostly of older games other anons have recommended over the years), or are sick of seeing me bring up in various threads by this point by this point.
Can't exactly choose just one, though there's quite a few that I hold in high regard.

My drifter.

>WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW
Been playing Torchlight 2 with a buddy the last couple days. I played Diablo 2 at the beginning of the year with a different buddy, and by the end of the main campaign I we were so exhausted we couldn't get through the expansion. Clicky-clicks are fun, but I can't go as hard as most people, so I guess I've only just wound down from that burn-out. I'm glad I played it before I touched TL2 though, since there's a lot of nice QoL features introduced that I appreciate a lot more having played Diablo 2 first.
>WHAT GAMES DO YOU RECOMMEND PLAYING RIGHT NOW
I dunno.
>WHAT'S YOUR'RE FAVORITE VIDEO GAME
Quake, although I've been playing a lot of Xonotic and OpenArena recently, and I've been warming up to some of the things Quake 3 introduced a lot more than I used to.

Why the hell did you respond, then, you wishy-wash fuck? If this is bait, it's good.

MH3U on my cracked wii u and Neverwinter Nights 1
Enclave for Xbox Original and PC (in fact I think it's even on Steam). Pic related. Fun mission based action RPG which even has secret levels. You get more "classes" (characters) as you go along in the story and an increasing budget to equip them based on how much gold you can find in the levels. Play Engineer/Bombardier with Redeemer crossbow in the first person camera for the optimal Fantasy Quake experience.
Classic Doom, it just doesn't compare based on how many hours I put in and it was the first non-edutainment game I played.

Metal Gear Solid

Is ok.

Actually scratch that you should probably play Huntress/Assassin because the move speed is much faster. Engineer/Bombardier gets explosives though.

I thought killing kids wasn't a particularly big deal in Nip culture. There are records from their feudal era about famines in which lords ate well while letting their children starve.

I don't understand why you have to sound like a humongous faggot for playing games that aren't old when you aren't the only one and there's nothing special about it.

Playing shit on my Turbo Grafx. Soldier Blade, Ys III, Forgotten worlds, Dragon slayer, the good shit. And Super Robot Wars V[ita] on the side.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend. Practising my Makoto and Terumi tech and i'll play more of the story modes after work.

Any fighting game except SFV really. Start with the older ones first and see what you like. Third Strike, GGXX AC, Calamity Trigger, KoF 98. They're all good.

At the moment it seems to be Chrono Phantasma Extend. I'm pretty sure it'll stay this way for a while too.

ygopro
Wating on game to DL
Please play Baroque
Dragons's Dogma

Vagante, which is a fun rogue-shit game especially when punching things to death and Inquisitor
Dragon's Dogma is pretty comfy grinding
Final Fantasy Tactics

Here's what happened: he wrote a gigantic boring wall of text that nobody gave a fuck about ( ), so he felt lonely, insecure and ignored, with prompted him to shitpost for some (You)s.

People use Holla Forums as their personal shrink and likely only source of social contact.

Playing dark souls for the first time and getting my ass kicked
I'm bad at recommending
DMC 3,Sonic 3,SA2 and MGS4

Dude, calm down. Look at the post. That's not seriously how people talk. The new games part was more about myself rediscovering a love of games, because I'd been burnt out. Don't take things so seriously.

I want to fug Aisha.

Been playing KShootMania on and off. Those Sound Voltex map converts I bgot from Reddit are pretty fun. I've also been trying to 100% Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, I only need 8 more souls.

Pointing out faggotry doesn't make me upset, it's an everyday thing here.
If anything, you're the idiot for talking like a retard and not expecting a reply like that.

Because I was being honest. If anything, I think as of those double dubs I got up there I'll go ahead and take the encouragement to actually start BK.

But seriously, I get enough people telling me to just fuck off about the games I've enjoyed and would like to try to get other people interested in. As none of them warrant their own threads at this point, I've sought discussion of them in more broad threads, but over-saturation of a given topic understandably leads to annoyance from people that would prefer more variety/not seeing the same games crop up so often. So I'm trying not to bring them up as much.

And you're a faggot for posting off topic. Let's rub our dicks together like the faggots we are.

Lol'd

Kill yourself goon.

Honest or not, don't post if you have nothing to contribute. It's like people who unironically post, "Works on my machine."

Nowadays I play a lot of Xonotic. I even made a map for it and went for the "item on the ceiling" meme. I might play Divinity: Original Sin(s) sometime soon, or find an RTS to have some more variety.

Xonotic for obvious reasons.

A long time ago I would've said Diablo II.
Less long ago, I would've said X3TC or a Devil May Cry game.

I don't think they're completely unconscious of western morals (which the characters are supposed to be), it's probably still taboo for them but not as much. Reminds me of Dragon's Dogma where I was surprised whoever rated it either

Age of empires 2 with my sis
Im sick of it but ill get an extra kiss before bed if I keep it up

Missing link to

I want to believe.

My kind of game. I might have to give it another shot.

Like I said, I'm just pointing out that acting like a retard means you should expect people calling you a retard.

Yeah, I can get that, I suppose.

I will say that this game looks really damn good visually. The voices do sound hollow though: not as in "poorly acted" hollow, but as if they were run through some sort of post-recording effect to give a specific vibe to how it's heard. Probably going to take some getting used to. What I find odd is that I didn't notice the same effect in the game's actual opening, so it seems to just be an ingame thing. Not sure why the text boxes all have the game's name featured in the background. Did they think the player would easily forget what they were playing?

Castlevania SOTN because I used to rage quit at the reverse Royal Chapel when I was younger, not so much anymore.

RPGs with a fall aesthetic or a brand of city-sim that conforms to your level of autism

Simcity, before 2013.

7,62 HLA Arma Realista
Darkwood
Nuclear throne
MGSV
Insurgency
Porn games
picrelated
MonHun series
Deception 3
Crash bandicoot 2 & Spyro 2
Crimsonland
Stalker SoC
etc.

Am I a spoopy goon too user?

is this a bootleg friday night thread?
do you not have the patience to wait for that?

Really enjoying this. Why couldn't XIII have been this? Why were we saddled with Corridor Simulator?
I'm even stomaching through the dogshit performance in towns because I am having enough fun to get past it. I wasn't sold on the time mechanic before starting either but I like how it makes me feel like I'm always doing something and forces me to prioritise tasks.

You are my truest nigga

"Gothic" 4 ArcaniA with its addon Fall of Settarif
Its shit and I went into it knowing that it would be
Got some pretty nice scenery though
Anything that isnt Gothic 4
AM2R, Brigador, SMT Digital Devil Saga
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, Freelancer or Gothic 2

Metal Storm for NES. Shit's good.

you must be excited for the new Gothic game that comes out then it has jetpacks kind of

Not really
Seeing how ArcaniA has some serious QUALITY I highly doubt Elex is going to be any better
I am still going to pirate it though

Finally found a Patrician in this sorry excuse for a thread.

Vampire Savior last night

Ninja Gaiden for the NES, looks really hard at first but you can pretty much breeze through it after a few runs, it has been reall fun showing off i can beat this game even on touch controls on my phone

Final Fantasy Tactics

Fallout 4. It's trash, but the ass is fat so I get a dopamine rush every time I go into third-person view.
Nothing specific, though the Dragon's Dogma rerelease should be fun when it comes out soon.
Fallout: New Vegas, though I spent so much time playing Skyrim when I was in high school that I have a soft spot for it. Age of Empires II and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite are worth mentioning, too – it's a shame World looks so damn casualised.

Nani??

I'd assume he's talking about the PS4 release

God damn it, that other user I was talking to last week was right. Fuck you, Crapcom.

This has been known for months, user. I'm sorry.

Shit, really? I never heard talk of it here. Guess that's on me then. I'm kind of amazed they're milking it this blatantly after the PC port did well.
Now I have to stick to my word and pirate DD2 if it ever comes into this reality. Fucking hell.

Playing Pokken Tournament DX and I just made 2 dudes rage quit

Nice

samus returns
ranger x
startropics, astynax, smrpg, really long list you asking for.

Nothing right now, Though I was playing Red Orchestra 2 for the first time and I was doing fairly well and even though I sucked with trying to snipe with a rifle scope or not I was hitting and killing targets at long ranges consistently with the MP-40 but I quit playing because this gut feeling told me to uninstall it right away even though I wanted to keep playing.

I don't know

Earthbound

WoW: Legion. Don't play it. I'm just top 3 best guilds in the world. save me. Time investment, friends and having everything at my disposal is the only reason i play it
Lecarde Chronicles 2 is comfy. Hollow Knight is good. Cuphead looking great and it comes outt he 29th
Paper Mario: the Thousand year door

I'm not playing any campaign based game atm
played some grindframe earlier today, some Erectile: Dysfunction yesterday and before that I've been playing Path of Exile
fuck if I know
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Sunless Sea
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Oxygen not included
Factorio
StarMade
Settlers 2
I do not know
probably MineCraft if it had incorporated Better than Wolves mod and developed from there, before FlowerChild went full cult leader and turned everything into HARDCOER MODE

it's re-re-release
PS3 to PC to PS4

If clicking the screen once every 5 minutes counts as 'playing'

I've been trying to finish the story in Sora, but the final boss is an absolute bitch.
At least the music's good.

Even at really weird hours there is always several games going on on Nightmare difficulty
During Normal hours eurofag time I can play practically every level and have people join in.

R6 Siege and my 2nd run of Bloodborne. Doing blades of mercy and all bosses, I'm currently starting the DLC cause I've done everything in the base game besides Gehrman and Moon presence

the 2 above + Rez

Bloodborne or Deus ex

good taste

A bit l4d2 here a bit Darkestdungeon there, can't really make up my mind
C&C 3 Tiberium Wars and for some autism the Demo of Penumbra and the mini game of that stairwell SCP, neither are very long or even a full gameu but they have some sort of charm to them.
X3TC/AP, even though I have a hard time getting into it every time I start over it has been on my mind for the longest time.
pink-tinted-glasses award goes to Freelancer

good choices

Axiom Verge and Black & White. The former is a competent Metroid clone with some nice music and the latter is a god game from the early 00s with some weird pet mechanics but that's all I can say because I haven't played much.
I always recommend NecroVision because it's kinda obscure but it's so good.
Any of these: Silent Hill, Super Mario Bros 3, Persona 4, Diablo 2 and Super Metroid
Pls don't tell me I have shit taste

I just tried Nier Automata. It's shit.

Why Persona 4 over any other SMT title? Or even any other Persona title?

CHEEKI BREEKI
SAUSAGE QUEST
TTDP

It gives me good memories, I played most of the SMT and Persona games and I guess, if I was objective, Strange Journey would be my best, but Persona 4 really strikes a nerve whenever I play it. Not because of the game itself but because of the things going on with my life at that time. It's like when you watch that movie you used to love as a kid, and you know it's shit but you still love it.

As long as you admit it's nostalgia it's okay.

Fixed that for you

Mario Kart8, Disgaea5 and Splatoon2 on Switch, Divinity OS2 on PC
Gothic 1 and 2 NOTR, just grab the community-made patches and mods. Without them, it might not work or you might accidentally do stuff like going to the farm with Lares in 2, fucking main and expansion quests up.
Gothic 1-2 NOTR

Why did Gothic 3 and Risen have to be such shit?

lmao fuck your comets, shermans and rangers

Tropico 5, Endless Legend and Arx Fatalis
Uh, out of those Endless Legend if only for the Cult questline.
System Shock 2, I should hurry up and install some fan missions.

Do you even know where you are? Your fucking digits are telling you.

infinite heaven makes it pretty good

Heroes of the Storm
World of Warcraft
Neverwinter Nights

Softmod it and play MWC

Link to mod for first picture?

Fuck, my brother and I used to have so much fun playing co-op and squad deathmatch in that game.
Feral Alligator niggers >>>>>>>>>> Invisible Waifus

Dead Rising 2, Nioh, Doom 1&2
Fallout New Vegas, Doom 1&2, GTAV, Half life 1
DOOM 2

Fallout New Vegas, and if you don't mind, I have two quick questions:

First, are there any possible drawbacks to killing generic, unnamed NPCs as long as I don't get caught in the act? I'd assume all generic lives are irrelevant to quests and how the story plays out, but I'd like to be sure.

Also, do people stay mad at you forever when they catch you pickpocketing? In some games, people forgive practically anything after a certain amount of in-game time, but I have no idea if this is one of those games. Mostly I'm just wondering how much I have to worry about random NPCs catching me pickpocketing, aside from obvious penalties like karma and reputation. If they stay mad forever, I'm thinking I'm better off just killing generics to loot their corpses, since stealing randomly fails too often even at 100 stealth, but stealth kills work on superior, non-randomized mechanics.

I think your credit Karma goes down and if you kill faction npc your relation ship goes down as well

They shouldn't stay mad forever but sometimes the game bugs out

SONNIKKUUUUUU MANIAAAAAAAAAAAA
I recommend playing it.
I don't have one favorite video game, because the gameplay of all 3 are too distinct to say.

One common thread is they're all games infinitely replayable, even if Uprising is incredibly linear each weapon is distinct enough to offer a radically different experience, for example.

7.62 HighCalibre
Civ 4 with Pies Ancient Europe mod
Probably Jagged Alliance 2 or Arma

Ys VIII
Spark the Electric Jester
I don't have an all time favorite

hm is there a game where I can play as a chinese cartoon with a gun ?

none that are any good.

Dead Space series, the first once has the best story and atmosphere, the second one has the best combat, and the third has the best setpieces. Honestly any game that uses the over the shoulder shooting style that RE4 popularized is almost always fun for me, I'm thinking of picking up a copy of TEW after this month ends and I finish hardcore runs for all of the dead spaces.
The Surge. It's a clunky piece of shit souls clone that instead of having
L O R E
everywhere puts that depth into the combat system with several different ways to avoid damage other than rolling and giving you an infinite use 1-2 damage enemy baiter along with a combat resource that's gained by attacking enemies and can be used to heal, buff your weapons, or use special moves with a drone you get.
Either Sonic 2 or the game boy Tetris Attack, partly because they were some of the first games I've ever played and otherwise because I can keep coming back to them and enjoy them anytime.

Why won't more people play Duck Game fuck.

maybe once (((Podbielski))) fixes its fucking multiplayer

Valkyria Revolution, Warhammer 40k Space Marine, and a bit of Bullet Girls 2 here and there.

About ready to drop Valkyria though. At the second to last boss which was doing fuck-all damage to me until about 3/4 of the way through the fight when it just drops a 1-hit kill shot out of nowhere and ends the fight. That alone is bullshit, but can be dealt with if you can recognize the telegraphic. Thing is… your only real attack point is just below it's feet with the camera pointing at the back of your head - and the attack is coming from the top of giant robot. So there's no way to actually SEE the attack being wound up without putting you out of sustainable attack range. There is an indicator on the ground for where the attack is going to land - but all the attacks have the same indicator and he has a few wide-area attacks, so you're left just looking for a very particular sized indicator from a range of very similar looking indicators… and only for one attack, while the others you can safely just tank through. There's also a glitch, I hear, that makes him immortal if you don't allow him to heal at least once.

Anyhow, if you get hit with the 1 hit KO, you have to start the preceeding mission all over again - which is one of the longest missions in the game, and forces you to split your party up into two teams, something that happens so infrequently that your backup team is pretty much guaranteed to be shit because you've dumped all of your upgrades into your A-Team who for 90% of the rest of the game, you have no reason not to use.

Granted, it's still easy to get through even with unequipped and undeveloped characters… but it takes longer, which is infuriating when you have to replay it - multiple times if you get hit by the boss's 1 hit kill attack.

The game is unmitigated shit, and the only reason I've managed this far is just for the OCD of beating every Valkyria game, and because I wanted to see these fuckers executed - but I have a feeling that Sega is going to softball it or pull some hidden-from-history happy ending bullshit.

What am I playing:
Observer
Obduction
Vanquish
Nier Ass Edition
Still not finished Witcher 3's DLC stuff
Duke Nukem Forever: To see how shit it is

What I'm playing with my 7yo nephew:
Just Cause 3
Portal1/2
Superhot
EDF 4.1
Red Faction 2
The Turing Test
Spore (sobs)
Injustice
Goat Simulator
Transformers Devastation

LISA the Painful. Already beat it earlier this week, just checking out some things that I missed my first time through. Like garbage island, what a freakin chill place. I'd love to see this game with Monkey Island 3 style art.
Exanima. Oppressive action dungeon crawler. Is fun and reminds me a little of the original Diablo.
The Warriors. More recently Resident Evil Remake.

Is p aight aint it? Seeing as it came out before the wave of cover based shooters too. The hippie blood cheat is neat, you should try it.

I went back to it recently to check out the update. The game still lacks a driving force, something to make me want to go forward.

Not enough flashy violence in that list for a growing young mind. At least play mortal kombat with him.

Is this loss?

Been doing Rainbow 6 Siege with IRL lads, it's tons of fun just hate having to grind like a motherfucker for additional ops. After the group quits I've been working on my library. Currently playing Prey (2017). I'm enjoying it immensely and like that you fight unconventional enemies in unconventional ways. Just wish there weren't as many jump scare tactics in the game.

All time favorite is Titanfall 2.

FF15

Undubbed Tales of Symphonia. Colette is deserving of headpats
NFS HS with the Stock Pack, flawless 3dfx emulation is always a good time. Also Fatal racing (DOS) for early 3D aesthetics
Chrono Trigger pls no bully I'm still working on my JRPG backlog

Kenshi, with an occasional Spelunky interlude.
Young's Modulus. Not enough people have played it.
I really don't know. Burnout 3 or Revenge, maybe. Or maybe Destroy All Humans.

Hate to double post but
I should have added "Ramjets," and "A New Zero" there. Same reasoning as Young's Modulus.

Modded Skyrim, Modded Fallout New Vegas, VTMB, Modded Fallout 4, and Dishonored 2. Feeling in over my head tho.

A run in nuclear throne from start to the throne usually takes me 10 minutes, but if you loop the game it can go for as long as you're able to keep up, the difficulty is ramping constantly.

My kettle takes 5-10 to heat up a full pot of water.

Writing.
I'm the party, the love interest, the antagonist and the DM all at the same time.
Greatest thing is that Most of the times I get plot twists I didn't even expect

Cities: Skylines. Looks like there's been some updates for the game and I'm quite surprised and pleased at a first glance. The road planning is much better now and you can
FUCKING FINALLY
customize the right-of-way for roads. No more traffic lights in roundabouts

I guess C:S if you haven't played it in a while. The updates come free, although the content DLC is of course of the semitic variety.

Probably the STALKER, I don't really know wheter it's SoC or CoP. I'm waiting for Misery 2.2 before I start playing again. I'm going to finish reading Roadside Picnic tonight and I feel the Zone calling once again.

Wizardry 8
good RPGs I guess. Classic Fallout, Arcanum, ToEE, NWN 2, Vampire etc.
Arcanum

Holy fuckamoly, it's already out, for a few days as well! I have a long weekend coming up, so I know what I'll be doing!

Anime posters are eternally butthurt now that everyone is sick of their constant avatar posting

Armored Core Nexus. Damn, it's really good, I love the shop restrictions (you have to sell your used in missions parts cheaper), and the overall menu design is a huge improvement over the past parts. Also, the cinematic cut-ins are really great and kewl.

Votoms on ps2 or ps1. I heard the ps1 version had the same controls as ps1 Armored Core games. Gotta check that out. Also I would recommend you to start playing Armored Core series if you did not so already.

Metal Gear Rising? Armored Core 2? Way of the Samurai 3? Idk tbh

Im curious to try the AC games,from what i´ve seen this game is split into 2 discs with both different names on them.
Are they different games or different parts of the same game?

Been loving the hell out of the Salmon Run mode in Splatoon 2

Bayonetta trying to unlock Jeanne and do infinite climax
whatever's been stuck on your backlog
I don't know man, I like a lot of games but picking a favourite is liking asking a granny what her favourite grandchild is