PC gaymen

Hello Holla Forums, I wanna talk about PC games that are awesome. I'm looking for a few games to start on, but I noticed the Wikia page for recommended games is run by cuckchan. So I was wondering if I could get some advice from you guys and not some Reddit faggots who think Advent Rising was worth recommending to anybody. Pic related is a game I enjoyed that came out pretty recently. Its called VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action and I would recommend it to anybody who likes waifubait or tragic cyberpunk stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/?s=crysis
mediafire.com/file/ub3gnp5zuwe43w0/CTLC2upc.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

King's Quest

beam.ng drive is a good one too

It isn't. Where does that meme come from anyway?

That is is. Bless the slow motion function.

Gachi thread?

So do you want recent games or just games of all shapes and sizes?
This is a pretty lesser known game although as a nice surprise it seems like a decent amount of anons know and shill recommend it too
Ring Runner Flight of The Sages is a 2D spess dogfighting game that starts off kind of like a glorified flash game and quickly evolves into something grand with a shitton of customization, humorous dialog and bro-tier wingmen/rivals, time slow/stop powers and all sorts of missions including pinball, races, piloting a giant crusier's turrets, psuedo towerdefense and gladiator matches and more. There's like a 2-3 hour demo of the first galaxy which gives you the basics of a decent amount of shit but doesn't have the customization, for everything else the game often goes on sale for one dollar on steam and 0 dollars on 48C7526B1427B97A4BF46565F3F804B4B90DCFF3.
The music's also pretty neat.

I'm afraid to say it, but gaming has peaked. Everything you've experienced is all there's going to be. It's all downhill from here until the postmodernists/marxists fully takeover and end gaming forever. If you want to know the future, just imagine a Jewish Bolshevik commissar devouring an innocent infant child in a Kabbalistic blood ritual forever.

bring the kids
not the adults
==we can connet==

rails first'
==tear first==

Probably reddit, who runs the wiki

lisa bloom

Capitalism Ho game is fantastic. Recettear is the name I think.

The fact that multiple of the recommendation lists have "4chan" written on them in plain English, you contrarian faggot.

Probably because they are very old entries, from before the great migration.

Ur a faget

I just bought this and I appreciate the recommendation. Its actually not bad. Thank you.

Hard as fuck to master, but when you do its fucking amazing.

Undertale

Crysis series. Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet.

Crysis 1 is actually pretty good, minus the shitty segments where you have to fight twenty ayylmaos at once.
Crysis 2 is not that great, with linear and constricting map design, and a lot of streamlining.
Crysis 3 is more of the same, but now with ebin bow meme.

How to play good PC games: A handy guide
PC mustardrace amirite or amirite guyse?

Stay triggered beta testing cuckhold

I think Crysis 1 is a bit overrated (it's not that open) and the sequels are a bit underrated (they're not that constrained). All of them are very enjoyable (most of the time) and look great. And you forgot to mention Warhead, but then again it's 1 again.

Note: read the comic to know what happened between Crysis 1 and 2. getcomics.info/?s=crysis

Even if that was true, there's also:

I still can't fucking believe they kill off nomad in a comic and not an actual game. I really can't fucking believe they cliffhanger the end of Crysis, and then resolve it in a fucking COMIC AND NOT GAME REEEEEEE.

Soldiers of WWII: HOMM
Thief
Hidden & Dangeresque
SWAT 3
Rainbow Six Rogue Spea
STALKER
Anachronox
DOOM
StarTopia
Sacrifice
Evolva
Myth
Total War Shogun 1 to Medieval
List is getting a bit long, just eat all the DOS material beyond that.

HEH
HOWW
That too, anyway. HOMM and a lot of other early 2000 late 90s stuff. Throw in Messiah, why not.
I was stuck on PS2 and R6 Rogue Spear pistol only as it had degenerated at a certain point.

We could talk about Legacy of Kain, Dark Earth and a lot of silly shit in that range too.

No, Crysis got the popularity it deserved.
Its both a good game and an amazing looking one.
The sequels are linear trash

The prequel, FarCry is the better game however.

Nice blog kys.

PC is great for FPSs and… FPSs. But also… RTSs! Not that we had many of those recently, but still, PC can play… well… "new FPS", or maybe you are feeling nostalgic and want to play "old FPS", but wait you can also play"new FPS from old franchise".
Or Steam greenlight, there's also that
Man, on those game conventions, when developers focus on consoles, they don't know what they are missing! They could have it so much better if they ported - I mean developed - those games directly for PC unless it's an FPS, then they got you covered then maybe you wouldn't have to wait longer for the game to come.
But those ports run great! Bayonetta and Vanquish look amazing, a decade of wait was well worth it. Nier too was… oh right we don't talk about Nier on PC.
But man those indie games with retro graphics! Oh boy!
heh, plebs
heh, who needs them
PC got steam!

Just small thing matter now, like vs games with friends that aren't dead yet.

I can usually decipher broken english, not being a native english speaker myself. But I don't get what you said there. Are you threatening to kill my friends?
Joke's on you! I don't have any!

whoa there little buddy, don't forget, we got console games we have to patch with fan mods to be playable 😎 they still have missing graphical effects but mods will fix it some day, just like the missing island reflections in farcry 1 that were introduced with vista and never fixed and only work in windows xp. mods will fix that eventually too.

This is what a few typos beget.

Tell me when you can play everything from Ring Runners to
Mostly shit, plenty of good coming out however, from Divinity to Firepro Wrestling World
It also has piracy and actual options outside being a good goy for the Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/Valve kikes.

Keep shitposting though

Hes saying that you're a cuckhold that doesn't even have splitscreen in 15% of the games coming out.

ah yes classics like fallout and planet escape tournament, games hailed for their writing but never for their game play (the writing isn't good either)
gsc gameworld? The practically defunct dev of cossacks/stalker?
my favorite is excel but if you're a fan of open office, I understand.
handhelds and consoles are better for this.
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
the open world meme is cancer

list me some console ports instead

Works in my machine
At least I get fan patches, your games will keep being unplayable and will keep looking like garbage.

yet you'll still beg for it :^) really says how awful things are in windows land.

better and more varied on consoles

I'll give credid where credid is due. You have Civ! That everybody like so much! And so many of those right? Right? Like… Civ V, and… aaaand… Civ IV, and Endless Legend! Of course, I forgot 2014 was a thing.
You really bragging about that?
Better and more varied on consoles
Oh yeah, forgot about star citizen
Niggawhat?
To be fair I did forget about GTA5 and… and…
Sure, the staple of PC gaming, split screen multiplayer.

I'm posting on mobile, but I'm cbb2e4 and b4b768, not

Where did all of these illiterate albanian kidneystealers come from?

Another recommendation, this time a freeware one that I've also been shilling mentioning over the past year.

The Lecarde Chronicles 2, a castlevania fangame. It plays out like a mix between one of the earlier metroidvanias(not sotn though) and simon's quest. It starts off kind of linear but the final half(when you get to the castle) is where the game really opens up. Lecarde uses swords and magic and subweapons, standard shit, and you don't level up but your stats depend entirely on gear so there isn't much in the way of grinding(mainly because all the gear is either found or bought, money is kind of hard to come by). The game is pretty well made, with really fun bosses, platforming and challenges, it has three endings(although two are pretty similar) and from what I heard they recently added a boss rush mode starring alucard and some other mode that I have no idea what it is.
Sure it looks like ass and it's clear with how amatuerish the devs are it's going to be quite some time until they get to the level of SotN(in fact the devs are making a third freeware castlevania called Wallachia but there's barely info on it) but it was a blast.
The music's pretty cool too, it's mostly remixes of castlevania tracks but there are some originals that really knock your socks off. Also I don't really remember this but another user mentioned rebinding keys was a bitch. I don't know because I played on a keyboard.
Link:mediafire.com/file/ub3gnp5zuwe43w0/CTLC2upc.rar

I kind of want to ask about a bunch of tactics games, can I get some opinions on

That faggot has been losing its shit on Holla Forums too, don't feel too put upon.

4cuck rapefugees who cant lurk at all and think its ok to shit up every thread theyre in
it even admits to be posting from mobile
fucking degenerates

Why did they come here again anyway, just sending mudpeople to make one note comments? I remember when they used to really try to D&C. Funding must be drying up if all they can muster are a few triggered wetbacks.

theres been a hilarious cunt the last few days
look for the typing style

You take that behind! I know speak english

It's very weak and very obvious.The only action is to have fun at their expense.

Classics like Deus Ex, System Shock, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Might&Magic, Ultima, Wizardry as well.
GSG, Grand Strategy, if you can't handle a 4X game I'm sure you can't handle one of those.
You can totally handle JRPGs and SRPG chart sims with no complexity though.
They don't have UFO Defense or Jagged Alliance, aren't moddable and look about the same as those old games look.
And I say this as an SRW autist
At least try to bait
Though process of a consolecuck shitposter, not surprised

Overall 2/10 bait

Because I can make it look and play good if the port is decent or even mediocre and won't have to buy remasters every new gen.
7 actually
I bet you also think the tent bug is also unfixed.

-Grim Dawn
-Underrail
-Divinity
-Mount&Blade
-Grimrock
Whats there on consoles?
JRPGs and Soulsclones?
Totally not the same guy though
Hollow Knight is still PC exclusive for example and Cuphead and Ori were meant as PC releases first and foremost.
You keep forgetting you can easily plug a controller on a computer and play confortably while the same can't be done with a KB+M on a console.
Thats not a sandbox
You can turn it into one, but its still not one and wasn't developed as one.
Keep trying to wrap your head around it though, I know the concept is alient to you since you're an underage consolecuck.
Funny how things turn out right?
-Crawl
-Gang Beasts
-Rock of Ages
-Rocket League
-Trackmania
-Redout
-Grip
-Cortex Command
-Tabletop
-Coop EDF at a playable framerate
Modern consoles are shit cuckhold, and attempts at good couch coop like Castlevania Harmony of Despair were completely ignored.
Chad just talks with his friends online while playing FIFA, thats what he does.

Can't even kill a person decently with those pieces of shit nowadays.

Shittons of 4cuck rapefugees since August.
Last 3 weeks however have been a nightmare for some reason, some really autistic retarda from there I flooding here for some reason.

Oh, it steals too.

What?

Another shitkin that can't internalize the white man's speech. As if it's a different version of English.

-Mount & Blade Bannerlord
-Total War Warhammer 2
-Age of Empires 4
-Jurassic World Evolution
-X4
-System Shock Remake
-Endless Skies
-Phoenix Point
Not really no, consolefags barely know they even exist while playing their sewage.

Stopped reading right there
0/10 bait, nor even worth a meaningful reply.

No you dumbass, I don't understand the context of your post.

What does
Have to do with he context of my post here ?

Gaming peaked 5 years ago.

No

>>>/reddit/

On consoles too
To be frank the PC version will probably be the best version, it is a first person game after all
A strategy game, again we've estabilished PC has those
Really though?
On consoles too
-X4
You can't name one?
Does this fall into "old FPS game" or "new FPS of old franchise"?
You can't possibly mean the iOs game
To be fair again, I hope new X-com does well

Still for everything else, why invest in a gaming PC? Unless you don't like other genres at all, not having at least one console to go with your PC gimps your library more than the other way around.

Any first person sci-fi games that are not mass effect? Outside of the earth preferably.