What have you all been playing on your PS4 lately...

what have you all been playing on your PS4 lately? I've been working my way through Wonder Boy and the Dragon's Trap lately and I'm looking forward to my copy of Ys Origin arriving soon.

My what? This is a Nintendo(tm) board

Are there any modern games or are they all 16bit?

sure play some nier automata or gravity rush 2 or yakuza 0 or nioh, whatever you want my boy

GTA:SA and Parappa 2

But you can play all of that for free on PC.

thats nice but you are in the wrong thread

Memefall 2, tbh. I wanted to get Tokyo Xanadu but I'm back in school so I wouldn't have the time.

Am I? Go into detail please.
Also don't forget to sage, as this is an offtopic thread.

Enjoy your bugs and Nightmare difficulty locked behind 3 playthroughs arbitrarily. :^)

LE NO GAEMS XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LMFAO MY SIDES XD I CAN'T BREATHE XDDD

I've been playing DJMax Respect. As a long time fan of the series, this is a great way to end things.

It's not a laughing matter though. Why does it exist? What people even use it for other than watching videos?

k console warrior lol

I'm waiting for ex+, I find falcom games can be hard to nail depending on the version you get. Sort of how I feel about persona 5, it's hard to deny there's going to be an enhanced re-release a few months/year from now.

japanese only? Only JP exclusive game I have is natsuiro highschool.

Why, I've been playing the all new Destiny(tm) 2(tm), my frienderinos! I like it when robot dude says the funny things :D

In all seriousness it's been a Terraria, Nier and Wipeout machine. Also the Wardcliff Coil is too pure for a FPS this boring

Look at this insta classic PS4 title that was worth those 400 buckaroos

wipeout omega collection? Been planning on picking that up, I just looked it up on ebay and I'm actually a little annoyed PALfags got that really cool PS1 style cover, that's awesome looking.

this is really fucking cool, thank god 50hz cancer is dead. shame about the hideous PAL logo but I think I'll get this.

Just playing some Everybody's Golf from time to time.

Great game if you know Japanese. I expected it to just be another mindless ecchi game thanks to all the advertisement about the panty shots, even though that's not even a major part of the game.

That's the one. I picked it up because I played 2048 and wanted it on something that wasn't a Vita, and it ended up being one of my most played games.

My main issue is that they dialed back on the bloodstains on the PS4 version for some reason.

Pic related
The PS4 is a fucking brick and even the abandoned handheld produced by the same company is a better purchase than it.

the situation with the DLC put me off a little, but I may get that one when it's very cheap. I was very surprised with natsuiro highschool too, but my Japanese is a little rough so I have a bit of difficulty progressing here and there.

I could really use a great racing game but god damn that PS1 style sleeve is just so fucking cool. I think I'll get it tomorrow after I get paid.

You can get an Asia version that has the option for being entirely in English. This has been pretty standard for the series.

It doesn't even have XL or 3 what is the fucking point

I could, but I also buy games that appreciate in value over time, so I'll get the NA version when it's available. Plenty to keep me occupied 'til then.

fun

It's been collecting dust for a couple months now, the last thing I played on it was Horizon Zero Dawn

get yakuza kiwami

Im either mentally insane, getting some mad dejavu or I've been seeing the same "style" of typing in at least 5 threads. OP types very similiar to rottenredditor who shat up a thread a few days ago
That and OP replying to every post that responds to them…

Im almost convinced im not insane and OP is rottenredditor

*Yakuza 0

not me, I usually talk about crt or sega saturn. never posted in whatever threads those were

both, kiwami 2 especially for virtual on

Its either the same cuckchan autist or some cuckchan faggots flooding the board.
Its been nonstop for like 3 days
Its gets extra bad during Burger night timr as well.

of course, rottenredditor would say that
if your not him, you gotta admit the replying to fucking everyone is very much his style. That and Ritsu from 4am threads.

yer its insane, at least im not the only one noticing this shit

Oh boy

not a clue, you dont make threads to talk to people about subjects that interest you?

It's weird. I've asked five or six times in their general thread whether or not the games plays similarly to the .hack series. Because, in my opinion, having watched gameplay videos, it seems like it plays like those games. I've never gotten a single response. Not even something sarcastic.

I dont reply to every single post like its crack cocaine.
Its ok if your rottenredditor
ill only laugh harder

my only memories of the .hack games are playing the first one as a pre-teen (I think) and watching the anime dvd it came with. I know it did some pretty neat things with its premise, and I'll be getting the GU collection when that's out. I feel like it was nothing like any of the other falcom games I've played.

Wish I could help you, but at least you're getting the (you)'s you crave

I'll give u another hint, i dont play first person shooters and regularly say the genre should be put down lol

Nigger look at this shit

Oh thanks, I need those to live.

all me

Oh almost certainly. They all have the same posting style.

They end sentences arbitrarily without punctuation and/or start sentences on a new line also without punctuation. They often can't spell or speak English very well and they almost always have to have a generic reaction image that you've probably seen about 56,000 times before.

In other words: EXACTLY like you.

kill me pete

RPGs are not videogames

It really is the Saturn faggot
Hey, want to get triggered?
Mednafen

take your meta discussion elsewhere please

emunigger please, we'll fight another day

Cotton is a terrible game

only the pachinko game

I'm very curious how OkamiHD will turn out. I hope it's faithful to the original. I know capcom has loved milking the shit out of it.

How much money did you waste with the inflated as fuck prices from the kikes selling the copies?
I need a laugh

why would i buy a prototype? I'm just using pseudo saturn kai for now, I'll get satisfier when it's final and shows good compatibility. besides there's 200 other dumb assholes that will fund this guy while he makes it, I don't need to be one of em

And this one

great music in that one, I can forgive the poor followup to panorama, kenichi hirata is a faithful man and a great composer

Answer the question

I'm waiting on seeing how code vein is received before I do anything with it, but if there's a demo it might be enough to sway me to pick it up. I can only be told sugoi janai by a cute blond so many times. It got some new TGS game play either way.

copies of what? I never spent money on a single saturn game except a $4 copy of virtua cop.

Code Vein looks like shit
Like a shitty Souls knockoff trying to replace Souls now that From can no longer work with Bamco.
Sure thing bub

i buy systems I can back up load on, why would I buy games when I can get pretty much all of them for free? use yer brain dummy

Nah, I don't believe you

was making a year of xbox threads and guides not enough to get people to believe that I'm pro back up loading??

The only PC I have is a shit laptop, so I use my PS4 for newer multiplats. That said, the last game I played on it was NuPrey.
It seems like decent new games are only coming out at a slow drip-feed. Shit sucks.
Also,
Relax. This isn't halfchan, your thread isn't going to die if it's not constantly bumped.

Jesus christ. I pirated it and it wasnt worth it.

He prefers physical media and this isnt the share thread friendo.

I've been having more of a difficult time with keeping up with new releases. Lots of games and I keep adding more and more upcoming ones to my wishlist. Just remembered Raiden V is among them, I think you'll find what you want if you look out for it.

C'mon, fam. You're missing out without the mods.

Bloodborne