Help my bro find a game

There was an old (browser?) game that my bro remembered just now. Pre-2005. He remembers it had a coffee logo at the start, and it played a lot like LSD. You were in a single room and had 7 or 9 days to "dream". The room would change each day, with patterns differing each time, much like LSD. That's all he can remember, and all signs point to it being a Java or Flash game? He's convinced we had it downloaded on an old computer way back then, but I can't remember shit.

Does user have an idea what it is? Pic possibly related. Use this thread to find other games you (mis)remember in the meantime.

Did you try searching Newgrounds and similar sites?

Holy shit NG has gone to hell.

What the fuck happened? I haven't been on there since 2010. Where did all the shit submissions go? It's full of furfags and tumblrinas now.

The geniuses replaced every lightweight vector-based SWF with huge bulky video, with no visible option to view the original, but there should be a way IIRC by editing the link. Everything worthwhile should be on swfchan anyhow.
Flash lost popularity and that site went to lengths to try and remain relevant. It failed and now it's a stagnant dying community of faggotry.

What a fucking shame. That site was my childhood. Dead like pretty much everything from that era.

I didn't get to search around a lot yet, but there might be a possibility I found this game on an old and now abandoned silent hill forum. I even managed to log into it, but no luck so far.

lsd dream emulator?

Do you guys remember that one flash game that you played as a stick man solving puzzles to activate a portal? I can't find it for the life of me, I used to play that shit a lot back in 2004-2005

I'm looking for the game where you defend a tower from super mario enemies. It's been 5 years since Randy Solem died

I remember seeing a Sonic parody where Sonic pees in Blaze's mouth.

Hapland

It's Boku no Pico.

I'm also looking one where it's a Paper Mario parody, the plot was Bowser stealing Peach's virginity with a wand.

From Tom Fulps own paraphrased words he basically decided that it wa better that the site stay modern and simple than go the route of Youtube and completely sell out. The site's mainly irrelevant because there's not much the site CAN do to stay relevant when almost everybody's flocked off to reddit or some other site where there's more features and traffic.
I do miss some of that shit though. wallpapers of the future will stick in my mind forever for some reason

Well, Newgrounds animators are nowadays playing videogames on Youtube.

A few are making their own game actually.

Politics 2016, if you ever wondered what happened to those ops with their viral post tumblr being shut down possible Trump supporters

The popular ones that were deleted are archived on Youtube.

More like fagging out on twitter and slowly becoming the person they made fun of.

I'm looking for a few dfferent Newgrounds-related things that I haven't been able to find on the search.

1. Some animation about squirrels fighting each other set to ska-punk music (I think it might've been the Cherry Poppin Daddies) and halfway through it says that the animator's trial version of flash is about to expire so the animation becomes really shitty.
2. A game that was about you controlling an orbital satellite and killing giant bug aliens that have come to destroy the earth.
3. Most of all I'm looking for the "boss music" in the game in vid related. I don't know where it's from but I really want to find the source song.

Does anyone know the name of that animation where the guy draws a stickman then gets into a fight with it through the computer? It ends up breaking out of paint and throwing desktop items at the cursor and stuff.

Animator vs Animation.
It's a really popular video.

the internet went to hell you moron. did you think there was some kind of intense screening process?

gonna get that gamegrump money

anyone remembers Hotel 626?
can't even play that anymore

*Patreon money