They're still defending it!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tuN0d
archive.fo/MLoT8
thezog.info/who-controls-microsoft/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a bunch of faggots.

there you go everybody I read the article so you don't have to

My time on this planet is not unlimited, so no, I will not be giving my time to this game.

They will defend anything the public hates, it's 100% tribalism at this point, journos and neon haired Bay Area hipsters think they are the new nobility, the even defended No Man's Sky and remember the whole "gamer entitlement" bullshit when DmC came out?

One only has to scroll down to the comment section to see more of the same

Reminder it killed one of the developers it was so bad.
archive.is/tuN0d

Why I'm not fucking surprised, I really hope to someday see the whole videogames are like movies meme die

I grabbed some highlights from the article, but it's all trash. Looked up the author's name and found this
archive.fo/MLoT8
WEW

If you want to try playing "interactives of deconstruction and compassion", enter at your own peril.
http ://aether.in.net/releases/

Yes

CIS is only ok when they are women. Are they still pretending "gender equality" is anti masculinity?

Truly a deadly one two punch worthless college education.

I highly doubt that. Geralt and friends from The Witcher have more personality than anything nuBioware can hope to shit out.
Aren't spin offs usually received with ire and dismissal? Especially when it's clear that they're only done to cash in on the popularity of the latest entry in the film series, or to push for more merchandise sales?
Why am I not surprised
Your terms are pretty fucking ambiguous. What does that even mean? Many people can appreciate their favorite games while also being critically aware of their faults. For better or for worse, Fallout New Vegas was a shitshow filled with bugs and performance issues, and yet it's still positively received by fans who can appreciate its redeemable features - its approach to writing and atmosphere, for instance. This is an example of a game that, while not perfect, manages to shine. Most games are like this, so I don't get what you're saying with this ambiguous term you've made here.
Nobody with even a modicum of insight into what it takes to make a video game thinks this.
Well, as previously established, you would try to come up with some redeeming qualities that can be used to help portray the game in a positive light. If you can't do that, either you're incapable of analyzing the game in question, or the game really is just that shitty.
It isn't. Even games that are widely considered failures can be analyzed for interesting or noteworthy features and elements. Who gives a shit about popular opinion? Most people who make their opinions will do so with very limited information, and at the behest of their friends, co-workers, family members, or celebrity type personalities who sway their opinion. In short, it takes a lot of time and effort to really absorb and decompress any single game and reach a point where it can be fairly judged, and most people don't do that.
You don't need some technical lingo, you just need to use your already present grasp of language to articulate what you felt about this or that in the game. It's that simple.
Well, at least you're encouraging people to use their fucking brains.

Just give up ya dumb bitch. No one besides the circlejerks on Neofag and "video game journalists" give a shit 'bout this game.

Hell, even EA admitted it's a failure.

Hey now, these people are an important part of society. Without them, who would make the coffee?

Jesus you fucking nailed it

Plenty of plebs like Donnie Darko, what is this journalist afraid of?

This motherfucker right here

She's afraid precisely because plebs like it. Admitting her post-modernistic programming is so weak that she still finds the most enjoyment out of things the public didn't blow off severely threatens her pretentious hipster credentials in the eyes of her peers. These people train themselves to hate what is good and love what is shit, siding with the general audience on any point for any reason is basically treason at this point.

l o l

There's someone on this planet who is praising the writing in ME:A? What the hell?! How is that even possible? I've played ME:A and from the first scene to the last there is no good writing (see webm).
This is insane. Every character -no matter the race - speak like teenagers from 2016-2017.
Yeah, your typical Whedon production full of sarcasm and unfunny one-liners.

Great idea

Come on now.

No. MEA isn't even good enough to count as kusoge.

Caffeine is just really fucking weak cocaine. That's literally all it is. It's the same fucking chemical practically. Just cut out the middle man and do lines.

It's like leftists worship failure and fuckups. Is that why they say true communism has never been tried before? Because every previous attempt didn't exterminate the whole population?

It's kind of frightening they'll jump to the defense of every malformed turd the likes of EA shit out, or any inept retard that can't play games that a toddler could manage.

vs
Even if you're drinking really shit-tier cheap coffee, you're saving a significant amount of time and money by going with the pills.

Ah, you're one of those instant gratification kids.
Enjoy your emptyness.

what? Not even their mechanisms are the same

Enjoy your disgusting stained teeth.

The way you explained it makes you an instant gratification kid.

andromeda is actually a pretty good game, you guys just dont like it because it wasnt handled by a japanese studio and has 0 waifus or anime tiddies.

Oh shit we've been found out!

Ayy, you're really taking this hipster coffee (((experience))) too far.
Do you know what percent of coffee drinkers drink decaf? 1-2% Know what this means? That 98-99% are drinking coffee for the caffeine.

You should probably look this shit up before you just mindlessly run your mouth on the subject.

I forgot to add another webm

When I drank coffee I did it because I liked the taste, that you jump to a conclusion like that says a lot about you.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

George Lucas: "Aww come on guys, didn't you like the last 55 minutes?"

Protip: people don't drink decaf because it doesn't taste the same.

If you just "liked the taste" and not the caffeine, which is a potent stimulant, you'd have gone with decaf. Don't feed me ridiculous lines like that you little shit.

I dont even know where to get your decaf, fuck off coffee hipster. It probably costs more too

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my better-tasting tea

It's honestly getting sad at this point.

Might as well start about beer

What have you got to prove, user? Who hurt you this much?

He's probably a tea drinking sissy. Takes sips of his tea inbetween tasting his boyfriends benis.

Protip: decaf is for fags

You're both right, now kiss and make up.

I already know that, it's the caffeine pill autist that doesn't get it.

Amerifats everyone.

-t tea fag

Disgusting. Coffee with milk and sugar is objectively the best type of coffee, and how it was meant to be drunk.

i brew a cup of espresso and then add a scoop of matcha and a pinch of salt. then i add a splash of whole milk and a tablespoon of hfcs.
after that i whisk in 2 eggs and whisk it for a long time until its a foamy texture. then i dip some bread dough in it and eat it.

you fucking plebs will never be on my level.

Nigger, it’s cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and cardamom. If you think that’s bitter, you’re a faggot. Coffee is bitter as fuck. It takes like liquid burnt. Burnt anything. In liquid form. Tea can be bitter. Chai is inherently sweet.

Leave.

You're forgetting the chicory, too.

You mean diet piss?

Stopped reading there.

This made me laugh like a retard, thanks, user.

But I was told only women and homos do that.

I had chai from some pahjeet store served by a wierd guy in a turban sitting criss cross on a bench, if that's what the pahjeets pass off for tea, than it's shit.

Do you fags even transition?

I aint got time for that shit man, I got a job. I just want some caffeine that tastes nice to wake my pale ass up in the morning.

that'd have diminishing returns unless you continuously resupplied your body with more caffeine to process.

well if youre that big of a pansy you can do 2tbs of simple syrup. or stevia if you have no sense of taste.

Yes, your lack of self knowledge about why you're swilling coffee every day, and your complete inability to analyze your actions does point to you being somewhere on the spectrum. To everyone else, this elaborate "experience" you've structured around your caffeine intake is as transparent and obnoxious as the "experience" around vaping.

It is disgusting, and the only reason one would drink it is for the caffeine high, which is the point I've been making.

how will coffeeniggers ever recover?

then throw 2-3 vivarin into a blender with water and 3tbs of cocoa powder and cayenne pepper. chug it down, pack a dip, and leave. thats what i do when im in a rush.

For fuck sake user at that point it isn't even coffee anymore. You might as well be a prancing faggot that drinks starbucks at that point, adding milk/ cream is the most you should do to coffee.

why not just throw some ice cream in there too, you fat fuck

What kind of fucking subhumans browse this board, anyway?

low-t detected.
a scoop of vanilla ice cream instead of milk or sugar is actually delicious

Glad you liked my stale meme.

And whoever told you that is right. Except for that cold sweet tea thing they do in the south of the US and only if it's homemade.

Fuck off you weak faggot, I've been drinking coffee since I was 11, cold and black. Like I like my niggers.

It actually works.

Sweet tea is for fats and niggers. And you have the gall to complain to me about sugar and milk in coffee?

Not ice cream but a splash of whiskey goes wonderfully with it

100% arabica is the absolute god tier for coffee, no matter if you drink it black or with milk. Robusta a shit.

Black tea is the only true tea, anything else is watered down piss.

GREEN TEA A UTTER SHIT. SHIT!

WATER BEST DRINK
BEHEAD ALL THE UNFAITHFUL WHO DON'T DRINK EXCLUSIVELY WATER

Noice.
For fucks sake.

U wot now mate? Sweet "cold" drinks have been used since time immemorial to restore electrolytes and keep people from fainting under intense heat and sun conditions. Fucking switchel has been used in this same manner even before tea and sugar became widespread commodities.

Unrelated, but I will tell about what fatties drank when I worked at Mcdicks.
they always ordered a large soda after they did their big meal orders, and always, without fail, they would make their drink half coke and half diet coke.
It was disgusting yet ammusing

Water a shit
Did you know it's an industrial coolant?

Teacucks need to be gassed.

You've taken a few too many of those pills if you have the energy to get pissed that people are drinking coffee

Enjoy your cholera and plague, faggot

I just want to say that if you ever add any extra sugar to anything ever you are a huge faggot

I find that full sugar coke is too thick to drink in large quantities so I can understand why people would 50/50 that stuff.
From an ex-fatfuck and now just chunkyfuck

They even use water to flush the fucking toilet, would you seriously attempt to drink a fluid that is used to remove shit from your house?

Cofee tastes nice though.

Starbucks is okay sometimes, especially if you want a pumpkin latte for october, to get in the halloween spirit.

Maybe a bit of milk and sugar is too much for you, you skeleton sized user, but for the rest of us who exercise, a good tasting coffee makes all the difference.

This is why you'll never truely be /fit/.

Pop or soda is total fucking shit tier drink in every aspect, might as well drink fermented bat shit. Dr. Pepper makes a fucking good marinade though, as do many sodas

It's like what you forgot true beer is

its almost as if youre a complete pleb.

You sound like the bitch from Saved by the Bell. Stop ingesting pills you degenerate.

They have been defending DmC for half a decade now. Admitting your faults and owning up to your mistakes is an alien concept for communists.

Do you think I meant store bought fuck boi?

Yeah I have that problem too. I don't drink enough soda so it gets me wired and feeling wierd if I have it. Though I used to drink coffee by putting in like two dozen packets of aspertaine for the flavor for each coffee, and i'd end up having a dozen or so coffee a day, and guzzle dozens of coke zero a day. That might be why I feel weird when drinking it.

user, please, we're way past the topic of video games now. Try and keep up.

Holy fuck, dude, how do you not have gut cancer yet?

I take it black, like my men.

JUST

user you have to check the fucking expiration date before consuming it.

Jesus fuck dude

user in all seriousness, that is fucking unhealthy. You sound like a walking heart attack.

Enjoy your cancer, goy. At least you won't have diabeetus.

Well I don't do it anymore. Since people kept telling me I'd get cancer. I had to compromise and sleep more instead.

Tbf, I needed the energy too. I was getting 3-4 hrs of sleep a day.

I'm honestly surprised I didn't have one tbh. I must have a strong heart. I used to guzzle an energy drink too if I was too exhausted to work out that day. Those are the only days when my heart would sometimes start to feel weird.

If I had cancer i'd probably have known by now. This was years ago.

Enjoy your kidney stones.
I just want you to know that nothing can prepare you for the agony you will experience.

Nigger, I read just two at first. How did you even manage to drink that absolute sweet mess of a coffee?

You're making me nervous, user.

Or maybe you had shit energy partially because of drinking that much coffee. That and drinking energy drinks are fucking retarded and will just make you crash harder after a short time

You're in a thread full of coffeecucks that claim they drink straight black coffee "for the taste".

He's full of shit. Those little sweetener packets (Equal is Aspartame) contain 1 gram of the shit. So 24 grams per cup, 12 cups a day, would be 288 grams of sweetener a fucking day. Go get out a measuring cup and look at how much a cup is, because 240 grams is 1 cup. You'd get extremely sick very quickly from that much.

My mom puts half a cup of sugar in her coffee every morning. You'd be surprised how resilient the average burger's digestive system is after years of American food.

I eat lemon slices for the taste
What now faggot?

It's ok user, don't let them bully you, we've all been 12 at some point

You have no concept of how much sugar is in soda and juice, do you?

Stop shilling your "business", Javier.

s-surely drinking and pissing a lot helps with kidney stones??

Never had em. This was years ago. Cant stand the taste of aspertaine anymore either, so don't have it anymore. Doubt i'll be getting any.

The college I go to must have a decent type. I liked the taste well enough, and needed the energy. I mean it probably wasn't always 2 dozen. I'd often grab a handful from the caf, rip em open and pour them in. Though 12 is usually what made the coffee taste not shit.

Nah, I went to the gym every single day after classes user, well except sundays. Pretty sure my body couldn't have handled all the shit I put it through if I wasn't such an autist about exercise.

I'd only drink em at the end of the day for training. Just needed it for two hours to do some sets.

But black coffee tastes like absolute shit. I assumed many were implicitly implying they had brewed coffee like keurig shit.

Who the hell lets their 12 year old drink coffee?

Here we go again.

It doesn't. It's about body chemistry, not the amounts you drink.

There's an MEIDF now? Where do these shills keep coming from?

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that, thanks for bringing up this up because it changes nothing of what I said.

user decaf taste like shit

I started drinking coffee when I was 16.
Now I get up and brew a whole french press pot's worth and sip 20 ounces while I engage in a little of the morning's ultrashitposting. Milk and sugar in the morning, and black in the afternoon. 👌👌👌

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?

Stop.

Are you retarded?

The Acceptable Daily Intake of Aspartame is 40mg/kg. So if one weighs 180lbs, you should not consume beyond 3200mg of aspartame a day. 3200mg is 3.2g. user was consuming ~288g a day which is 8900% higher than the ADI.

Come into my house and make me, gay.

Probably still less than what's in half of the items on starcuck's menu

user, ignore this man. He's got objectively shit taste. He probably likes brown 2d girls as well with his black coffee.

You know that comma does nothing to obfuscate your intent, fucboi.

Maybe from the nuBSN.
I wonder if they've realised that they've bought a fanfiction-tier ME game or if they're still waiting for their Quarian DLC.

black is better

I, too, like 2D brown girls while drinking my black coffee. Tastes bitter.

Ok
There's your milk faggot

So the implication is that voting with your wallet and not buying things you don't want to buy is tantamount to abuse? They're entitled to my money, I'm obliged to support their products no matter the quality, and I'm a bad person if I object?

Yes.

It's called Deadly Premonition.

Why is that guy Liam? Why are there so many clones in ME:A? Every asari except Peebee has the same character model and face, only the skin color might be different

Cocaine is nothing more than a drug you do to show off how much money you have to waste. The high is ok, but you can blow through $100 and only get high for like 10 fucking minutes. Amphetamines are where the real value for your money is at if you actually care about turning on the turbo and having a high that lasts long enough that you can actually enjoy it - and be cheap enough that you can enjoy it with friends.

The only problem is that you have to deal with fucking tweakers to get it, and the vast majority of that shit out on the market was cooked by the same asshole who's been up for three days straight doing his own shit and despite making fat stacks of cash - can't seem to afford lab equipment more sophisticated than a used 2liter bottle.

Show me where I said it was fine faggot.
My point is that normalfags load up on sugar and sugar substitutes, especially in their drinks. To the point where a cup a day is barely entry level fat fuckery. And no, they don't care that it's unhealthy.

Joke's on you, faggot, you're only making me stronger.

Well they obviously know their base. This is just them getting one of their commissars to set the narrative in anticipation for more ME games.

You should work with people who lessen their sleep and rely on coffee. They are so easily irritated it's like working with a woman while she mensturates.
Sometimes it is a woman mensturating with little sleep and high on coffee. They go berserk so fast you start looking for ways to avoid any interaction. And men are not all that different when low on sleep and high on coffee.

dude meth lmao

And I bet you enjoy downing it with some orange fanta.

Not. Even. Once.

Seriously though… if tweakers spend so much of their goddamned time cleaning, then why do they always live in filthy shitholes?

Also let's not forget that every alien race in ME:A (excepted the humans and asari) have the same height and shape because they all use the same skeleton for the animation.

Their "base" largely did not buy the game. And EA only cares about gettin' their shekels, not whatever pozzed shit the degenerates are selling.

Also. What kind of cretins read polygon? Certainly isn't people who actually play games.

That's not very diverse.

Just because you don't have the taste for coffee doesn't mean others don't. The assertion that it's only caffeine addiction that lets people enjoy it is naive to the point of childishness

Coffee is best with a few drops of bourbon vanilla extract you plebs

how did we get from making fun of ass effect and game journos to coffee

Do you have to ask?

pronounced suck-off-y?

i never even noticed that until now, heh

One of these topics is more interesting than the other.

We've made fun of Ass Effect too much and are looking for something else to discuss

Naw, bud, I think it's just you.

Forget the dialogue, that clipping is the laziest thing I've ever seen.

Isn't a symptom of autism not understanding natural everyday human behavior and not picking up on social social cues? Could user be projecting?

saved

Those large soda cups are a ridiculous size. I'm surprised people can manage to drink it all up and get refills.

There's a difference between having a tangent about coffee and the protracted "STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE" retardation going on in this thread

seems like a poor substitute. that thing doesn't even look like it has a pretentious degree OR a macbook.

this tbh, tea is for people who enjoy penises entering and exiting all of their orifices at an extreme pace

Yes. Postmodernists have no problem with this because their belief system forces them to think that there is a invisible, inherent worth to certain media regardless of objective quality. The idea that you owe money to people (especially "artists") even if they're just shitting on your face all day is not unusual to them.

this stuff is actually pretty good if you can get your hands on it

Beverage discussion/shitflinging is a time-honored tradition of this board and has been considered the highest form of shitposting etiquette in Holla Forums threads for just as long.

(checked)

If I had to guess, they either inflate their traffic artificially to generate ad revenue or someone is funding them with the explicit purpose of pushing an agenda.

Speaking of which, prove me wrong.
you will find that you can not do so

They were founded using Microsoft venture capital. This isn't a joke.

Tea belongs in god tier

Kefir and hot chocolate belong in faggot tier

Canada Dry belongs in the faggot category as it is soda

hot chocolate becomes seasonally un-faggot during the winter months, then it becomes max-comfy if you live in cold environments

Opinion discarded.

This has got to be the most obvious bait I've ever seen in my life. At least /fit/ and the faggot tier is accurate, though.

>>>/gamergoy/

Are you blind or something? Also, you're an idiot if you buy into the proprietary beverage meme.

Tea should be cuck tier

but user, Canada Dry is soda and it is not in the faggot tier.

Pure caffeine is actually drop for drop stronger than pure cocaine.

It's ginger ale, sir. Not Canada Dry specifically.

What?

This stuff and melon liqueur makes a really nice twist on a chartreuse, actually.

Fair point, but if you're an adult drinking hot chocolate outside of seasonal allowances you're probably a raging faggot.

You're probably used to drinking shitty piss-water American tea. Up your game. pic related

I had a really witty zinger that I was going to unleash on (you) in hopes to fit in. It was supper funny in my mind and I was laughing so hard. Then I decided to read your image and it was depressing. So depressing that I had a bran-fart and now I can't remember the funny thing. I can't what it was for the life of me. It's making me sad.

Oh fuck the thread is going to get shit up now

You can't possibly be surprised.

What's it like being so wrong all the time your entire life?

They're fine bro you got some sort of problem!? You want to die bro!? Who said that!? Who fucking said it??

Alright, but ginger ale is soda. Just look at the fucking obscene amounts of sugar on that carbonated bullshit.

Also, regarding your proprietary beverage meme, moonshine, as I understand it, refers to homemade LIQUOR, which is considerably stronger stuff than beer and wine, as well as being made of almost anything that can ferment, as opposed to wheat and grapes, respectively. I don't care what wine brand or if a wine brand is involved at all, but beer and wine should be above "random nigger jungle juice". I'm telling you this as someone who loves liqueurs and aperitifs, mind you.

He said microsoft, not jews.
But I guess you are too new to remember the microsoft leaks.

Coffee has as much caffeine as black tea … so I dunno what you guys are arguing about

What else are you going to mix with your random nigger jungle juice BUT ginger ale?

Microsoft is 200% Jewish. The only people who aren't okay with that fact are the gamergays.

wew lad

is this the soda with cum video?

The funny thing is that Two Spirit is a religious/spiritual/shamanistic concept from certain Amerindian tribes and the trannies are quite literally appropriating the concept.

thezog.info/who-controls-microsoft/

Also, this is a thread about Coffee, I would respectfully ask that you say on topic.

Feels good ma-

Get that diluted, americanized shit out my face. You probably eat the wrong kind of dry rye bread, too.

Less is more, as they say.

I don't eat bread, nigger.

Its right here where this started

Kill yourself.

these people are paid bloggers, not journalists

Back to ""refugee"" sexual service duty with you, Hans.

The only people with access to it from really early on were niggers and barely a thousand years. It sure boosted their mental faculties though.
The only drink actually used for healing purposes and you are here trying to wave it way.

The microsoft events held and shown in the leaks involved tons of goyim. Even the link you just have me has tons of goys in it be they lesbian, chinks or niggers. The millitary participating in that shit is mostly goys too.
You cannot ignore the amount of people selling out for a few shekels. If it wasn't for the sellouts jews wouldn't hold any power. Not in microsoft, nor anywhere else.

Why does every retard assume I meant the exact specific brand in the image? Do I need to put up every kind of kefir, the 30 different kinds of liquor, bottled water, and fruit juices?

(checked)
sick burn in hell you Heretic

Yes

You know there is aloe tea too, right ? But there sure as fuck ain't any aloe coffee.

Probably because you only have the wrong kinds of bread to eat.

Stay American.

Hey, not my fault your foods are filled to the brim with sugars masked with different names and the nutritional value is comparable to eating cardboard.

lol

There's more than likely to be an iced aloe coffee drink out there somewhere.

>(((Jim Sterling)))

This is why I stay the fuck away from e-celebs. Did he actually do that shit?

I have 32 gigabytes of those precise leaks saved and kept on an external hard drive. But I sure as fuck ain't cracking that shit open, just to answer to a *lol* user.

Face it coffee fag. Healthwise tea > coffee

EXPLAIN THIS

Yes unfortunately I dont have an archive link on hand. Maybe another user is kind cruel enough to share it with us.

Fucking hell niggers, anything that isn't Earl Grey, Hot is shit-tier.

k

It takes a Kraut to find a Kraut. Considering that there's so few proper bakeries left, it's hard to be smug about inferior nation's breads.

kk

You are the lowest of teacucks. But you eat farts too.

For years now I have been putting the milk in first before water when making tea. No one has noticed.

Fine, you fucking faggot, here.

K
K
K

This man speaks truths.

you know what is objectively hot shit-tier? Star Trek fans.

Archer-tier taste, I bet you watch fucking water polo too.

k
k
cake

W A R

Bashir a shit. The only reason anyone watched him was to get to the Garak part of the episode. Bashir heavy episodes are garbage tier.

Who seriously drinks ginger ale?

Baltic actually, same difference I guess. All is not lost yet.

That's a funny way to spell Jadzia.

Fuck off jew

It could be MUCH worse.

how are you not dead?

BARCLAY UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

What are you talking about user? We are all dead since like 3 years ago

Every series has its shitty characters.

Faggot Trifecta.

Better.

it was that super spy episode that made me hate Bashier. He was such a smarmy cunt to the point he was almost out of character.
At least he's not Sisko. That is a garbage character and any episode that stars him or his nigglet son makes me change the channel. A Nog/Nigglet episode is alright though. The area 51 episode is still one of the best DS9 episodes.

The words of a Bajewran

Including your addictions in the god tier.
Stay pleb v

Don't talk shit about the old man. She was better than that tomboy Ezri.

Shit-tier taste. I mean she's not even as cute as Ezri.

Yeah i bet you kiss girls faggot

And so we went to war.

Even Quark is a better character than Sisko. You could replace him with anything and nothing would change.
Sisko a shit
A SHIT

MISTAKE MADE
UNLEASH EM

The second half of DS9 shit the bed hard with Sisko and Dukat largely because the writers got triggered that everyone loved Dukat despite him being 'space Hitler'.

I see 2 faggots who never get to be close to Spock.

Journos have two jobs, researching and writing. They are terrible at both.

Man, I'm so fucking addicted to water, I just can't stop drinking it.

The only thing Jadzia has going for her is being extremely dickable and Ezri even does that better. Jadzia shitters need to get out.

Carbonated water is the best, tbh

Some high ranking yids must have been super fucking triggered at that.

For what purpose?

wrong
their only job is to make you buy the shit they're trying to advertise to you and so far you're the one who's doing a terrible job

Picrelated is the writer most heavily triggered by Dukat's popularity. Take from it what you will.

You can thank Ira Steven Behr for that switch to a one dimensional character. He hated to see that Dukat was a fan favorite.

I dunno, I used knowyourvid thing, didn't realize it downloaded a soundless video.

This. 110%.

K-Kane lives?

Purplebeard is one of the most feared among pirates

COLORED HAIR
BEWARE
Every fucking time.

Do not sully the name of Kane in such a manner.

Buttpirates maybe.

The only textbook your little sister needs is in my pants.

Exactly what I'm drinking right now.
And to think I almost bought an energy drink instead. gonna be a rough night though…

thanks user

Damar's redemption mini-arc was originally written for Dukat before the great writer triggering of Season 7.

I was a faggot who put sugar in my coffee until I found the right brand of coffee. Now sweet coffee tastes terrible to me.

Are all american commercials either:
or
?

YOU ARE ALL CHEATING!!!
DS9 WAS A CRITIQUE OF STAR TREK IDEOLOGY
THAT IS WHY ITS THE ONLY SOMEWHAT NOT SHIT TIER ITERATION
ALL OTHER COMMUNIST TREK SHIT IS PURE CANCER

There's some that talk to you like a baby and are for old people, but yes.

Who knows, any burger with a brain in their head stopped watching cable television years ago.

That's about 80-90% of all television airtime, yes. Also you missed:

I almost had hope there

oh right, forgot about:

And who could forget the classic:

biocucks are so sad :(

There is a reason why Soros had to buy it out. Gotta keep it afloat somehow. Not to mention they are removing features so people are moving to Hulu or dvd/blu-ray only or the smarter ones are learning how2torrent. Though that behavior is coming from the 30-50 crowd. The older crowd still watch cable but stick to garbage like CNN/Fox news and the younger crowd just play vidya all day or jewtube.

An improvement to be honest.

This.

if you have shit taste in scifi maybe

I've got enough smug Ezris to last all day user.

Now this is shitposting!

Some faggot might get butthurt enough to report you for avatarfagging

I don't see how it's avatarfagging if it's isolated to a single thread, I mean we've already got fucking IDs. Of course with the rather arbitrary way rules are enforced on Holla Forums who fucking knows? I mean Mark himself essentially avatarfags on a regular basis.

Jokes on you, they are both shit! Real Sci Fi fans respect the classics! pic not-related

you mean like this

Can't wait for the current year edition

I expect way too many references to the European migrant crisis. I also wouldn't be surprised by the Atreides being turned into a clan of niggers. Baron Harkonnen will not be portrayed as a homosexual because it's no longer recognized as being symbolic of spiritual corruption and degeneracy

gooby pls
Dune lore is great, but the book is a pain to read. So many unnecessarily long internal monologues were so awful that I stopped reading at the point where Paul was introduced to the hidden pools and just watched a fan cut of the movie instead.

I mean even the source material is enough for current year with the stronk wymmin and the muslims but I expect they think "its not good enough" and force some out of place bullshit in it.

The movie has a great visual style but it's objectively worse at storytelling than the book is. Which fan edit did you watch?

Yeah they're going to turn that shit up to 11. Maybe Paul will change into Paulina. Or maybe they'll take all the talk about how he's able to see into both male and female genetic memory and turn him into one of those "Two-Spirits" or some bullshit like that.

I'm not sure, it was last year on a different computer, can't remember if I had watched it online or downloaded it. Pretty sure it was the latter.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7a9c12bb2dec448fe3a1d0e2641e16c7a8e158b1&dn=Dune%20(1984)%20Alternative%20Edition%20Redux%20%5bfanedit%5d%5bMP4-x264%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

sharing some webms

What the fuck are you doing posting this shit here? What does this have to do with the thread?

no idea

Reported for spamming a perfectly good thread.

The intro looks right, but I'm not sure if it was REDUX or v2.

Hey, I like tea-

Oh. Carry on then.

Stop promoting that shit here. Go back to reddit/neogaf.

Who the fuck writes this and goes "Yup, that's accept-
I need to stop thinking about MEA like this. I can't keep repeating myself over and over, I'll go batshit.

So the Knuckles the Echidna race are really robots? Sounds retarded.

Would you trust them to make the coffee correctly?

Brain damage and diabetes?

Does anyone know where I can find the full tv miniseries of Dune?

This article really angered me. They have an audacity to claim that Andromeda is comparable to middle-marked or independent cult classics that were overlooked by audiences, because they were rough around the edges. Andromeda is developed by AAA studio and on sell with AAA game price, where a lot of cult-classics lacked polish, but made up with taking some risks, ambition and creativity, Andromeda is a mess for entirely opposite reason, EA decided instead of taking a risk and waste more money on Andromeda development to fix it,they played it safe and decided just to release it quickly and move on to next project.

Also