Gal*Gun 2

lewdgamer.com/2017/09/19/inti-creates-announces-galgun-2/
Would archive but it's having a hard time with this page for some reason

We're finally getting an actual sequel to this rail shooter.

I wonder if they'll do anything different with the gameplay this time around.

Normalfag game

Bump

God I wanna sniff their yummy cunnies and jam my beaner weiner inside their neener vageener

wheres the fucking pc port, i just wanted bad frame pacing and actual controls

I hope they add Christmas cakes teachers or principals and some MILFS

I want to suck on those delicious eyebrows

Hopefully Galgun 2 has VR support.

Gal*Gun VR is pretty good, but doesn't have any of the nice branching ADV elements.

couldn't you blast the teachers in double peace?

You could. Every once in a while there was an ara teacher to shoot.

in the VR game can you take that teacher to your room?

All the girls in the screen shots are in the same year as they were in double peace so it'll probably take place in the same setting. Chances are good that the teachers (and school nurse) will probably be making a comeback as well

damn, i was hoping for older students too

This had better mean they try for some good rail shooter gameplay this time. I'm sick of fun game ideas being let down by crap execution. Double Peace improved on fringe mechanics and lewding (and those grab attacks) but didn't address the generally non-threatening enemies or lack of variety in their encounters. GGVR looks like a toy, and I'm not buying a VR headset just to play that. Bad visual design too.

Yes but they're scarcely above regular enemies unless you shoot them in the wrong spot. In the first game they actually have to be shot repeatedly to bring down.

There's a collection across the 3 years, he means it'll be the same ones as GGDP.

Biggest crime was that no one was able to figure out how to mod the skins for the pc version.

It's not though?

What a shame.

I'll be patiently waiting for the PC port. Gal Gun isn't the best game by any means, but it's a lot of fun to play in small bursts.

I feel the same way, it's fun to beat by playing a single mission when you feel like playing it. For me, it gets too repetitive if played longer than that

It's a bit too easy on PC, since you're not restricted to a controller, but it's fun.

HMMMM

cant you make a poorfag VR headset with a phone?

pure coincidence, gayin!

I think it needs to be PSVR unless GGVR is on pc.

Reminder that the Gal Gun VR game on Steam can also be played without any headset. Is there any hope for Gal Gun 1 on Steam?

Needs more lolis. That little succubus with the tiny tits is pretty cute though.

Steam claims it requires one. Regardless I'm not after a VR toy, I want them to fully realize the rail shooter gameplay because right now it's almost as disappointing to me as Akiba's Trip. RPCS3 might run the original but it's even more basic than Double Peace, you're not missing a lot. Also has anyone dumped the DLC stuff for that?

Thought it was PC-exclusive.

Not worth it. I'm not that interested in VR in its current form.

DEATH. DEATH. DEATH.

Neck yourself

I tried it on a normal monitor, it's a stripped down Gal*Gun without even doki doki mode. But there is a new vacuum cleaner weapon and a love stare mechanic.

why even live

Most importantly: is there going to be another 30 seconds looped battle theme?

What was the game I remember hearing about where you wander around school trying to get secret photos of girls panties?

That one was for the PSP right?

Natsuiro High School. That's never ever getting localized. Don't even hope for it.

This. It's fucking stupid that there isn't a PC version and VR support announced yet. Such a wasted opportunity. Gal Gun VR seems cool but clearly made with the least effort possible.

fuck that was an awesome idea for a game

God. You can't even fully mute the music, and I'm at a loss for what to sub in anyway. Some sort of happy J-music would work I guess?

Cool. Maybe it'll be worth a pirate.

Just more reason to challenge the goddess of monolingualism!

Fucking pleb

One of the few cases where lewd games actually give me a woody.

You're not welcome here faggots

You sick fuck

No no Kurona has that annoying mannerism of saying "death", like Dekomori. Also don't knock the kisses.

Taking panty shots isn't even the point of the game anyway, I dunno why they advertised it like that. It's a dating sim.

I’m finally to the point where I don’t care. And THAT makes me sad.

Holy fuck you're new

If only.

Why should you care exactly?

just let go, user-kun

PureDemon girls are great.

DEATH. DEATH. DEATH.

How focused is that Persona 4 game with optional dating considering the social life and daily life aspect?

Why not try and make great a JRPG with core dating sim elements? Imagine all the supernatural fuckery enjoyably playing into and maybe even being symbolically inspired by who you choose to go after and this is going to sound crazy, but imagine that even lending itself to massive changes in plot progression and stat progression, like if the protagonist goes after a 10/10 edge waifu who influences him to actually kill villains more often than not and naturally radically change how your friends feel around you while giving exclusive abilities. Or for more "tame" routes, you maybe eventually fuck shit up together on dates to logically boost both values and stats while also getting to enjoy peaceful daily life and whatever else goes with it they do already.

There's just so many ways I can see making actual enjoyable gameplay inspired by waifus and I don't have any way of bringing that to life. Something just seems like there could be so much more of when it comes to relationships in games, like they should open completely new possibilities of mechanics, lore, missions and even play style depending on what character you go after.

What the fuck happened?

I thought they already announced a VR version of this. Did I dream that?

No that's a separate thing.

And are partly responsible for sub-par Rockman rip-offs.

That's the opposite of gay.

Did the game sold well on the west

I believe they said they sold around 200k copies in general.

I just pirated the first one and honestly it ain't nothing special. There's so much fucking dialogue too.

It's a dating "sim". Of course there's nothing but talking to dumb bitches about dumb shit.