Buyer remorse thread

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3748920/nintendo-mobile-games/
archive.is/Uls5p
buyfags.moe/Display_and_upkeep
blog.fromjapan.co.jp/en/anime/action-figures-101-what-you-need-to-know-about-basic-figurine-care.html
dannychoo.com/en/post/884/Leaning Figures.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, you bought this?

did you buy this, and if you did, (genuinely) what made you think it would get a good purchase?

I was think of using as a media center when I backed it on kickstarter.

KickStarter, Not even once.

Brink : haunts my steam library to this day. I fell for the meme cuz i just got my first beefed up PC way late to the game and wanted to hop into something fresh with other people

MVC3: me and my buddies who play fighting games were all excited for this one, went and got our hands on it day 1, and within a week matches were becoming the same every time and it got shelved. that was capcoms last chance

max payne 3 TURBOGOY edition: I don't dislike MP3 to completely honest, its got fun aspects, but for some reason i was compelled to get a collectors edition of it, seemingly out of character for me but the thing looked like pic related in about a week

who /32x/ here

I can't believe people thought this was going to change gaming forever. These people never realized the PC could already do what the Ouya promised, without being an Android only device.

I heard that everybody's Max Payne figurines are turning like that now.

Maybe someday I'll be smart with money. But it's probably not gonna be any time soon.

Should have bought the easter eggs tbh

So many promises, none of them fulfilled.

I was genuinely disappointed by Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark. Horrible way to kill a good series.

Bet you also bought a Hi-Point to shoot yourself with.

Okay, I was away for the Ouya hype. What did they promise?

Does it get better? The ship minigame is fucking tedious as hell, the platforming is a fucking insult and there is no excuse for it to be this bad and now I have to go all the way back to traverse town or whatever to buy some potions and defeat cerberus which means that I need to replay the gay ship thing TWICE just for some fucking potions until I get the warp gummi according to gamefaqs. Also fuck Sora, why the hell couldn't they make this just a Disney crossover game instead of shoehorning gay anime shit into it.

They promised to make a non portable phone that can only play games. Then proceed to design a Chinese take out box, hire 20 software engineers, 0 hardware engineers and basically fuck everything up. The hardware is twice as expensive as it needs to be. The UI is a PoS and there are no games. Every retard too stupid to see it was scam deserves every dollar they "gave" to Oyua.

The controller is the worst thing ever

i thought i would not have any since dook but now it's sonic mania
regret flows through me like my blood

The first kingdom hearts game is pretty annoying. I like the combat way more in the 2nd game.

Also, after Kingdom Hearts 2 they shoehorn way more gay anime shit into the games. I would say stop at 2 because the story does not get any better after that.

OUYA would'nt have been that bad if that idiot woman wasn't a part of it.

Nigga it's been 5 years since release, learn you got fucked from the actual product, and move on. There is no amount of excuses that you can make that would make a shit box with the power of an android phone make all your dreams come true.

I ended up barely even touching the game

a buddy of mine gave me a fucking thumb drive with skyrim on it for the purpose of trying to record early shit for him. i never even bothered to finish it.

shame really, i would have liked skyrim to be good since i like the setting

It was an Android console that people could sell indie games on, and people could mod on it.

You have shit taste in games.

So an Android phone without a touch screen?

I never said I liked Kingdom Hearts though

Is it the heat that causes the thing to lean, or is it a combination of that alongside using cheap PVC material?

Same here, but got the vanilla version.

does the ouya work as a media center? i know it turned out to be silly crap, but does it have any capabilities?

It's an Android console that you plug into a TV, and use a controller. No touch screen.

Yes, it works as a media center. People have played emulators on it. Don't know much else. I never used the thing.

thats what i'm going to assume, I live in an especially warm loft at the time too

Sam Lake is Gods greatest gift to mankind.
Max Payne 1 and 2 are so fucking good, how did Cockstar even get the license?

Probably combination of the two. Given enough time it'll happen to all of them if they're not perfectly balanced.

I'm tired of these figurines being shown as being well built. The figurines themselves are cheaply made and don't look as good as the cover.

surprised its not considered a form of false adverting but recent trends make me believe there's not restriction on that stuff in gaming

Leafland is a fucking joke.

To be fair, those pic related ones are most likely crane game prizes.

CLIMB

Some people pay to build (((schools))) and (((water pipelines))) in africa.
Buying plastic figurines is better than cannibalistic orgies or ensuring niggers keep existing.

I bought the collector's edition of the phantom pain because it had the robotic arm of big boss and I wanted to finger my asshole with it imagining it was him doing it. Imagine the disappointment when I found out it was only 1/2 scale. Fuckingnip scammers.

Just take the entire thing, you coward.

nah, man, I don't wanna end up wearing a diaper

You won't even wear a diaper for Big Boss and you pretend you respect him.

I never said I respected him I just wanted his human sized robotic finger up my anus. Also get out of here with all these dubs.

I actually saw that one coming. I wanted it badly so I waited about 3 months. It wasn't long before I bought the entire system and all the games for about $20 because the local rental place wanted to move the stock when it was obvious Sega was going to abandon it for the Saturn. I was a hardcore Segafag in those days and thought 3 huge AC adapters were cool.

That's a lot of smug for a dead girl.

What an excellent choice my fellow gamer friend!

dont buy cheap shit

Dont post my pictures

Best to fill out a DMCA before it spreads across the Internet user.

Shenmue 3 is not out, but remorse is hitting hard already.

I thought it would look cool on the shelf…

i havent found one in a second hand store, i must give her a good home.

Play it then, dumbass

Nothing good on it. Fantasy Life seemed like it would be fun but I got bored after about two hours.

to be fair the tower looks cool but is crazy impractical.

Shit. Now I need to redownload it.

I got this game in a five dollar mixed PS2 grab bag and thought it sounded cool, thought it would be something like Hitman or Splinter Cell, but no, it's a shitty first person shooter with fucking FIGHTING GAME aspects

Don't worry, you won't end up wearing diapers. Look at Roxy Raye, after all these years doing crazy things with it, it's still nice.

But you get to knock Osama Bin Laden into a helicopter with a Falcon Knee

You will never know my suffering.
I went full retard on this one. I mainly regret that I didn't hack it, but I'm too retarded to understand how to downgrade my firmware and.. pretty much everything involved with hacking a 3DS. And I keep fucking up by updating further.

Oh, my sides.
That's exactly what shot through my mind when I saw those images. I thought the figurine were referencing MJ until read user's post.

Nintendo is going to go full mobile.

W-why?

To add to this Sony will die because they're incompetent, and Microsoft will dominate the console market, but only because Sony is retarded. This probably isn't a good thing.

Buy from manufacturers that actually make their stuff with a shred of pride. Of course Good Smile Company figures will last longer than shitty Beach Queens.

Also, keep them out of the sun, cool and in dry places. Basic collectible rules.

What possessed you?

This fuckin' game.

It's a long story… but in short, I had to spend $60 at the given moment and there was nothing else of interest in the store (not a vidya store, no other vidya were on shelves)

Why did you have to spend $60 for a videogame? More importantly, why even spend it at all?

Just like how it became a third-party for SEGA because it was doing so badly in the 90s, I bet. Oh wait.

I'm not buying this for a second. Tell me what really happened, your thought process, the works.

Doing badly? Nintendo isn't going to go full mobile because of failure. They're going to go full mobile because there's more money in it. You've completely misunderstood.

Blind faith is rarely rewarded.

That goes against their own direct statement that they have absolutely no interest in going full-mobile, or probably even really dipping into it all that much outside of outsourced or third-party apps. Time article suggests the opposite, that the mobile games exist purely to plug the traditional ones. time.com/3748920/nintendo-mobile-games/

And when they're rolling in mobile money they'll change their mind. They're probably changing it right now.

Asides, just like a military, a company's outside statement does not correlate with the internal policies and goals. They could just be doing a publicity stunt as well to retain the old playerbase only to reel them in into the new market. Or decieving other companies into not getting into this untapped market.

How many figurines do you have?

For starters, I'm sure we all agree that whatever they said can't be taken seriously. It's what they do what matters.
I can clearly remember how they said that the Nintendo DS wasn't supposed to replace the Gameboy Advance, that Nintendo just had two independent lines of handhelds (wtf).
Anyway, the weird idea of the Switch was that they wanted a console to triumph both in Japan (where people don't to go outside) as in the West (where people go outside). So they made a tablet with an HDMI dock and switchable controllers.

Problem is, I can't see any reason why would I want, say, Super Smash Bros 5 for the 4DS when I already have the Switch version.

How dare you. Ouya-tan is a cute. A CUTE!

you deleted the "NOT", faggot.

It was my birthday, my wife brought me to this toy shope to pick something out since she didn't want to choose herself out of fear of picking something shitty. Unfortunately the whole store was shit, and in the moment under pressure I picked what I thought would be the lesser evil. We had one or two figurines on our shelf from earlier and I had never ever seen a trailer or screenshot of the game. I went in completely blind.

How does it feel to be legally bound to take care of such a retard? Can't just give you money (makes no sense since you probably share a bank account), no, she has to drag you over to some god forsaken store so she can pretend she did something for you when all she did was inconvinience you. Fucking breeder scum, you deserve worse.

wtf? mine looks fine… i got it for the same price as the original so no bully.

I bought Minecraft for the Vita
I'd say the Vita itself since I don't like weebshit, but it's got just enough games worth owning it for. Also SD2Vita looks to be shaping up nicely.

It was her money and we were having a birthday dinner near the store (hence the whole pressure thing). But then again, you post like a retard who only has a vague idea on how two people interact in real life, so I doubt there is much use in explaining this to you.

heh

heh

I sincerely doubt that they have mobile plans beyond the occasional game due sheerly to the fact that they haven't really done more than dip their toes into it. Whether they go deeper is yet to be seen but I would imagine that due to the scale of the existing games (time-wasters with a high initial buy cost comparative to other mobile titles) and that there aren't very many mobile games by Nintendo in the first place that they have no intention of going balls-deep any time soon, unless they surprise everyone with a sudden slew of mobile titles.

It's that precise reason I was leery of their statement that Samus Returns had a lot of amiibo-exclusive content normally reserved to normal gameplay, since it wouldn't have been the first time one division or another of Nintendo had lied about what was and was not amiibo-exclusive.
The Switch is the 4DS. Total merger of handheld and console divisions, chances are 3DS and its entire line is going to be dropped like a rock the moment all the titles they had slated for its release are out.

user, ignore em'. Losing a neet's approval isn't something to lose sleep over.

Is this as uncomfortable to hold as it looks?

It's comfortable to hold as all get-out, actually. Part of the reason why I was miffed the New 2DS went back to the clamshell design.

lel Steam needs a delete game feature, so I can get rid of Brink.

I get up to take a shit and Nintendo already makes another one of these things I've never even heard of. I guess it has a second stick and that's it or is there something else?

New 3DS except without the 3D gimmick, essentially. Over the N3DS it has a sleeker design, a microSD slot in a place that isn't fucking retarded (you have to take the back battery-cover off of a N3DS to get at the SD card), and half the price-tag. If you're interested in hacking it I think it ships new with 11.3 or 11.4.

It's a n3DS XL without the 3D, and with more smooth curves

It has one though. It removes the game from your library and lets you reclaim it if you ever feel like playing it again.

It's extremely uncomfortable to hold. It gets even worse if you need to use LR buttons. I've been told that it's the most comfortable version of the 3DS.

I played Warframe for free and I still feel I'm owed a refund.

Reported.

No way, fag.

Is it actually a more powerful system or was that just an excuse to force exclusivity for a few games? I want to know if it can emulate better than a regular 3ds/2ds.

It's actually a more powerful system. Most games that support it aren't exclusive, and they just run better on the n3DS than the original.
Yes, emulation is leagues better on a n3DS due to the faster processor; if you're getting a 3DS to hack it and emulate, I strongly recommend a n3DS.

It likely depends on room tempature.

I bought the Guild Wars 2 and StarCraft WoL collectors edition. I have never bought a game at launch nor bought special editions ever since.

R.I.P sweet prince…

I'm not upset I bought it but i'm not going to buy it again.

The time you put into it will forever haunt you on your profile even if you do that though.

F R A N C E

I built a gayming PC but all I play is emulated games and indie shit because modern AAA trash is so bad right now

You're telling me out of the tens of thousands of videogames made up to date you cant find a single one that requires a bit of power from your PC?
How does one get such a terminal case of shit taste?

I pre-ordered this. I fucked up. At least Sam B was cool.

I've never seen something i were hopeful for die in front of my eyes so quickly.

Stay on consoles you cuckhold

Have you maxed out Crysis yet?

Grim Dawn is repetitive indie shit

Its time to stop posting

Grim Dawn is garbage. All Diablo clones are garbage. They have sub-ASSFAGGOTS tier gameplay.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO COME IN HERE WITH A GAME THAT HAS A LOWER FUCKING SKILL CEILING THAN A FUCKING MOBA AND TRY AND PASS IT OFF AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN PURE UNFILTERED GARBAGE?

KILL YOURSELF YOU REDDIT-GRADE ULTRA-CASUAL GIGA-NIGGER

Nice spacing

not an argument

where did grim dawn touch you user?

GD is worth a single playthrough, and as it occupies a genre where one of the primary selling points is replayability, it's a *5/10 game at best.

*5/10 as in completely average, not the IGN 7-10 scale where 7 is barely okay, and 10 is an overrated meme game.

Stop.
It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.

archive.is/Uls5p

WOW.

Got Kiked by Gearbox to buy this turd on PS3. Haven't bought a game from them since.

I really dislike Skyrim and will never buy nor pirate it; however that is an aesthetic box.

I think that the music industry is unusually vocal about this because it has a lot more grassroots and rags to riches cases than most other celebrity industries, so when Jews start fucking over people who AREN'T from rich families, it's not business as usual, it's something new and terrible.

Hell, if you want a more recent example, here's a Jay-Z bar from The Story of OJ:

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit/
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it"

Also it's pretty clear he does not give a FUCK anymore with a music video like this

one of his songs literally had lyrics about getting jewed and kiked

twinks belong in the gas chambers
Kill yourself.

I know. The beta of it was so good, it was legitimately fun and then they memed everyone a couple months in.
They are continuing to add content and finally announced a conqueror remake which hopefully if they don't screw it up will rectify the mistake they made by 1Ding him. Oh yeah and balance on a lot of other characters too but conqueror was my favorite.

Those pics are giving me severe anxiety about my figure collection

Why did it take me so many disappointments to learn my lesson

I fell for that meme also but only because I had a normalfag friend shilling really hard for it and was open to coop.

Just don't leave the figs (especially the cheap ones) in direct sunlight, and remember to dust them occasionally. Also for paint transfers (ex. like face swapping nendoroid faces), use a magic eraser, and scrub gently.
buyfags.moe/Display_and_upkeep

blog.fromjapan.co.jp/en/anime/action-figures-101-what-you-need-to-know-about-basic-figurine-care.html

How to fix leaning figures
dannychoo.com/en/post/884/Leaning Figures.html

How the fuck?

Me too. Bought it for $10 six months ago not knowing much about it. It was fun enough with enough friends but i hate knowing i gave money to a kickstarter scam

But user, the rest of the game is fucking dogshit, even getting to Bin Laden is a fucking chore and then just spamming buttons to win is just garbage

Why is your wife taking you to toy stores, my dude? Why didn't you go somewhere else like Victoria's Secret?

That was They Don't Really Care About Us

The lines were Jew me, Sue me and Kick me, Kike me, but there was such an uproar that the lyrics were censored. Even in this version, they distort the word Jew and Kike. In another version with lyrics, he does say Jew and Kike, but they changed it to Do and Strike. Go to 1:10.

The JewYa project was literally started by a Jewess. Anyone who thought it would turn out to be anything but a scam is an idiot.

Holy fuck, I didn't realize it's actually censored in the official version on his fucking Vevo. Go to 1:07.

What the fucking hell? (((They))) did it again at 1:16.

Isn't all this shit just made in Chinkland garbage?

He was also a collector of Nazi memorabilia.

so was lemmy, and I can tell you he wasn't pro nazi since the germans bombed england to shit but he thought the stuff looked cool

Today I realized the only "Game" I have left for this shit is Heavy Rain, and I only have that for muh graphics n titties and doubt I'll ever play it again. Why the fuck did they even make this thing?

Woah

Hahahaha you fucking retard why did you think it would turn out good in any way?
How could you not see from the screenshots alone it would be shit.

Its because niggers who sign up get ripped off consistently, some nigs sell millions of albums and end UP OWING THE KIKES, who own the record label.

Didn't another thread turn exactly out like this?
especially and
reminded me of that.