Fight n' Rage

user, let's please have a thread about this videogame. Here a goolag drive link for it (currently overloaded) drive.google.com/uc?id=0By_1WytCu2xsZUx0N1ljWk9LbmM

real reason for thread: final boss seems legitimately impossible. save me.

Uh I pass

If you find ugly moeshit cute, I guess. Also is it open source?

Seriously, none of these nuindies deserve even a cent.

How so, user? Just because it's available on steam?

I do, yes. And no I don't believe it is open source, that link is from igg.

Also forgot to add
No online though.

also did it now

Go back to overcuck.

The artwork is great and the music seems pretty good. Shame there's no coop mode.

Music's pretty nice. There is co-op but not online (I found you can unlock bots for co-op though)

Oh shit I forgot about this game

OH SHIT NIGGER IS THAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING FLAMENCO MUSIC?

Do you understand the difference between online game and online multiplayer option?

Again? You were shilling this yesterday

What, is it 1995 again? Are you Bernie Stolar?

I wish more games took a stance like this

is this shit on gog?

guess I should just move to uruguay and sell gaymes to amerifats and europoors

Guards, this woman has lost her composure.

I would've figured people would give up on it after absolutely nobody started using it except the people that came up with it but here we are

yeah, a whole lot of variety

You'd think a game made by South Americans would have online multiplayer, or maybe even they don't want to be swamped by BRs.

Back to Reddit Overcuck

More variety than ASSFAGGOTS and CRAPCUNTS

Or maybe they want to make a good game first and foremost and then add coop.

Wait, this game is from here?
And we have the highest standard of living in South America?
When the fuck did that happen?

Look around you. Other than maybe South Brazil, Uruguay is a paradise.

Yay we're the kings of the cesspit! Take that, Argentina.

There is a difference, but single player is an order or magnitude better than both.

South Americans are apparently the only people who can do pixel art correctly (pic related as an example of people who don't know shit about good pixel art). The display options even default to simulating a CRT monitor with scan-lines.

I suppose since they actually do still play Master System games on CRT's with Xbones and LCD flat screens being as much a luxury as supercars, they don't need to rely on faulty memories and NESticle to remember what retro games actually looked like back in the 80's and 90's because they the reference they need is a frequently used appliance.

It's more complex and complicated to make.
Yes drawing sprites takes more time and effort, but as far as coding goes 3D games are on the next level of complexity.
It's not about what's better and what's worse, but shitty "it's too hard" excuse is a red flag of lazy devs, especially when it comes to 2D games.

Wait this was made in my country, when did this happen? I thought everyone was stupid here, everyone but me

If you're so smart why haven't you made a vidya gaem?

you can get around drawing sprites by rendering 3d models instead, if you don't know how to draw 3d onto the screen, you can always chimp it out by rendering 3d models onto a spritesheet like donkey kong country

Dont you fuckers in Worst Guay keep an eye out for local vidya anymore? I remember when Kingdom Rush came out it was a big deal among the urgayans I knew

But then again we are all backwards in the southern cone

>everyone is so ignorant that an ad campaing came out condeming mobile microtransactions for funneling money that should totally go to starving kids in africa

I don't keep much of an eye on local anything tbh, the only thing we export is meat and boring corporate software, our attempts at entertainment media tend to be pretty embarrassing.

You sound like a magazine advertisement from 1997. There are as many simple 3D games as there are complex 2D games.

You're just proving his point
2D is easier to code for

It's not about models you dummy, it's about 3-dimensional environment and sheer number of variables.

bump

I'm in love already.

Read the subject as Fight n' Rape, got excited for a moment.
No rape no buy.

Alright so I actually caught wind of this game elsewhere and think it's pretty good despite OP's blatant Uruguayan jewery. It's basically Streets of Rage but every enemy has been reskinned into a furfag which is kind of funny as shit to me.

Now the question is, what the fuck do I do during that initial sequence with the M. Bison shithead in the uniform? I've waited and nothing fucking happens, and I assume if I step forward it just goes down the normal route.

Don't remind me.

C O M P L E X I T Y

Throw a knife at him.

Elaborate.

Thats pretty cool

I'm not sure how is that translate to 3D>2D though

Been playing this game some more. The dev needs to give the enemy goons more mobility options when playable, and then give them an actual Arcade Mode to go through. Otherwise it feels like a huge waste to make them playable.

Thanks user.

But she still dies if you go down the route she opens up, what the hell? Fucking military furries are the worst.

I'm assuming getting exposure now means he can get away with prompting people to buy future games later on down the line.

Why do anyone fucking make these shitty things?

Who was yoshi voting for?

You see that other point on the other, you fucking faggot. Shitpost negated.