last webm thread is on page 13
post webms/mp4s and have :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xxbs0
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7X3kAjdY4&list=PL-xDZ64FfKa4dChb49iWWilMJrvALTGYA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg-HHXuOBlw&list=PLDAt_4uwQO2LJnZZ7ZKQpEZBqWxYVZu_x
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

typical smol brane retard, meme comes from the word gene. So you say meme like you would say gene.

Jesus christ what the fuck

I got a headache from the sameface of all the girls
But I will admit I'm impressed.

You know, half the time i forget Touhou is video games.

LOL

previous webm thread

archive.is/xxbs0

video games

Here is this one if you don't have it.

this isn't the goober hq, you know

why you hate archives?

they're useless for webms

But they don't hurt you either, why you want them gone so badly?

SEXIST GAMERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I didn't say I want them gone, they serve no purpose, so why shove them in here?
you could just make them for yourself and in the unlikely case any user asks for one you could deliver

did he now?

also he's a retarded christcuck who gets paid for giving these stupid speeches, unbelievable, you can get anywhere in life with charisma and luck, he's the pewdiepie/vinesauce of christcucks.

they do server a purpose, this way we can see what webm's were posted in previous threads.

thats because its not

have it.

4U

wrong webm.

Got the link to the source?

Thanks!

lol

Hey thanks for that. man. Good stuff.

truly ahead of the game

what the fuck is actually happening here

Lasers. The answer is always lasers.

filtered

I couldn't tell you for sure, but from what I can tell lasers are cutting holes in that sheet of metal to create a picture.

LAZORS etching away metallic paint layers

That sounds like a better explanation than mine.

I still don't get why people watch/play that trash when Idolmaster is basically the same thing, but with decent character designs, and the OP is probably better too.

These are mouses.

but why

Stop being mentally ill, faggot.

enjoy reddit

wew, at least post a webm newfag

he's a webm you cuck

It just needs a "pitagora suichi" at the end

Source on the first webm?
Also, does anyone have that ww2 webm, where the artillery shots are synced with the music?

JUST

[muffled vomiting]

Try 3 hours. That's what it usually takes me unless I use a lower quality option.

I love those games. That song in particular is my favorite.

You can do better.

user you don't know the meaning of that word.

Kill yourself

like clockwork

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7X3kAjdY4&list=PL-xDZ64FfKa4dChb49iWWilMJrvALTGYA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg-HHXuOBlw&list=PLDAt_4uwQO2LJnZZ7ZKQpEZBqWxYVZu_x

that poor thing, why did these fuckers do that?

That's the way they slaughter animals in the middle east

I forgot how fucking high energy his theme is.

F

NOT ENOUGH CUTE IN THE ACUTE EDITION!

"She" looks like a 10yr old boy, and an especially ugly one at that. Delet

:^)

Muslim religion dictates that you slaughter animals so that they feel horrible pain as they bleed out.

the religion is a breeding ground for psychopaths, and that's not the only horrible practice that's done, and not just to animals.

It's specifically designed to reduce reactions of empathy. Cults do stuff like this on a smaller scale with other targets and methods, but it's literally beaten into the muslim's head from day one.

Yeah I did read that, but this is the first time I actually see it on video.
To be honest, I think if muslims where white a shitload of Holla Forums and Holla Forums users would join it.

the difference between Holla Forums or Holla Forums shitposters and muslims is that one side of that is a bunch of fags acting angry behind a screen, and the other is killing people for real.

ffmpeg -i test.webm -ss 00:00:03 -t 00:00:08 -async 1 cut.webm
wat, anyway the gameplay isn't that important but as far as quality/length/filesize goes how is this.

Does anyone have the video of Sam Hyde saying "I DO NOT WANT THIS" in an African accent? I thought I saved it but I can't find it now.

10/10

Here's the best one.

halp I am running out of a-cut's to post

How did they know?

that must have cost a lot of mana

I wish I could look this cuteā€¦.

what's the song for the second I can't remember

HOME - Resonance

thanx m80

u wot m8

YOU WANT SOME BIG VEGAN COCK, BOY?

10/10

y do u always hurt me so, Holla Forums?

Heres some vidya

Poor guy is a skeleton in some yakuza ditch now.

who are they kidding

Reality: vegan is one of those weird hipsters with a morbidly obese face and a lanky body that look like they were the guinea pigs of a successful head transplatation.

Here got I got a few newer vida webms

What you do is simultaneously run a dozen or so encodes at once ranging from say crf 35-50 and just choose the one that's closest to the file limit.

saved

Imagine someone from the middle ages standing there watching this. A magical flame dancing over a sheet of metal drawing an intricate work of art in not even 3 minutes.

No webm but here's the full video

Holy shit I've never played marvel vs capcom I just assumed it was another boring fighting game. God damn they're going all out with the story.

what the fuck is this

why the FUCK is it all cancerous and looking like someone strapped "LOL SCIFI XD" shit onto excellent designs?
i don't even know if this is just some small ova or some shit, i haven't even finished lotgh but i am already borderline mad

same goes for USY2199, EVERY time i watch some of it i'm more disappointed.

Thank you.

Mein Kaiserā€¦ was haben sie euch angetan?

B-but I'm told the eastern devs are derived of all degeneracy.
That's why Mon Hon is better then ever before, and so many games don't rely on weeb pandering.
Just look at Shin Megami Tensei a series going back from the 90s completely healthy with its waifus and quality content11111

Here you go

Ganz schƶn verschwult.

Perfect

Does anyone have the ancient clip of a guy's desktop computer playing Gal-O sengen, and when the drops kicks in the volume shoots up 1000% and starts shaking the desk and everything on it?

Anyone have the webm of the sjw twitch streamer getting triggered by a trump donation?

what is that second webm soure?

anti-flood comment

What the fuck am I watching?

I told you faggots it was going to be bad. And what's up with the soundtrack?

A tiny korean(?) girl making faces.

That's a tengu, not an oni.

I can understand Reinhard and Kircheis looking like bishonen, since they were like that in the original, but Yang Wenli? He supposed to be an average looking chinese guy in his thirties

that your OC? Either way, that's a pretty fine webm.

3D will never be equal to 2D

Sorry, the music was so catchy I didn't even listen to the lyrics.

I actually like how broken pd2 is at times

I don't get why everyone is complaining about them, cloackers were never a big issue but then again I only play in my own games. I guess they are a pain in the ass when you join someone's game and the game lags or something.

Yeah they kinda are a pain in the ass when they come at you trough walls.

I'm only posting the first one because I want the song from it

The meme comes from casuals, pd2 is an easy game and nothing is an issue. It's just that cloakers are cool.

SUN Project - Luna.

Here's some Valor's Kids videos.

I think she's speaking Chinese, bilibili is a Chinese service as well. She could still be Korean herself though, I don't see many Chinese faces.

Heh. I used to make animations like those.

her butt is bigger than i remember, I like it

This isn't how this was meant to go down.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE THESE THINGS ALONE!??
What is this garbage?

Vegan cucks reverse video to make themselve feel better.

The only good one is Strange Journey though.

I heard somewhere that veganism damages your brain permanently because the lack of Vitamin B12. Is it true?

nice loop

I thought B12 stopped you getting cancer?

i want to know why this wrestler is always on the "gay community" pictures, did he say something "homophobic"?

fucking streamers and their weird ass exaggerated reactions. It wasn't that funny when that stupid kid hit the wall.

Steve must be protected at all costs

I feel the same way, man.

Holy shit, what game?

fucking peta, why isn't that organization bankrupt yet?

how do you know they aren't?

What is the movie?

Soyboy.

his jokes and points aside, I feel like he in person would be annoying as fuck.

I still never understand how this commercial started such a big issue? Is it cause she was kind to police and you can't do that now?

In his newer videos he's got a pretty bad shake. He also looks more ripped. I wounder if it's crank or steroids making him shake like a leaf.

Apparently the shaking is simply because he gets really excited.

I don't know if I can believe that. It's on some of the new age rations too. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a cover. I hope it's not though, for his sake.

The clash between the hyper realism of her body and her realistic yet completely anime face is totally uncanny valley. It's just weird.

Idk, man. Apparently people got really offended at the idea that a soda could fix the worlds problems.

It's because she is white.

It was purely a race issue. As if a white girl could simply walk up and fix all their problems like it was nothing.

excuse me

POST MORE A CUTES!!!!!

user that bitch is not White.

ok

Because the commercial unintentionally yet accurately portrayed their struggles as petty catfights and that everyone would just get along if they all drank Pepsi together.

more lewds

I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling the frozen corpses of all the dogs they euthanize to Chinese food markets.

a new age of datamining

There should be a night where Holla Forums watches all these stage play adaptions

or they could play video games instead

Sam Hyde is a pretty chill guy, when I met him he was quite polite.
A more "in-person" Sam Hyde is more akin to his Hyde Wars series.

the game nights lately are looking really good

t. Sam

Hi Sam, hows life treating your?

bretty gud

Christ that first one made me cringe so hard

dude this boss is basically a carbon copy of Egg Golem, except somehow lazier.
Anyone else notice that?

full scene

Oops, I didn't realize it was a meme video. That is a heavily edited version of the actually Pepsi commercial that showed what looked more or less like a BLM rally going on. Then this white girl walks up to the line of cops and gives one a Pepsi. Suddenly everyone is friends and just hanging out.

That actual video is hereā€¦
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ

Nice Thread chums .

They both made me cringe hard tbh. It might've been better if the roles were swapped and the listener was bullied into submission.

Ah, my bad.

does anyone have the Asuka Kirara webm's from Ebisu Night?
Where she was celebrating not being the dumbest?

ill post it in the next thread becauseim a faggot

Cheers fam.

there wont be another thread

Can someone post the video guide for webm encoding? Or at least give me some tips on how to make high quality long videos?

you just create them over and over again. I have some long and low mb webm's. You can also head over to >>>/webm/2573 and ask there.

What'd he do?

He had his finger in the trigger and the safety off. Fired, it ricocheted and hit his helmet. He's lucky it didn't hit anyone else.

Inshallah, brother!

Demo-D webms/mp4s?

Whiplash

What's the sauce?

A YouTuber named demolition d or douchebag chocolate or something like that who made great fucking videos had a couple of anime season reviews that has these sort of psuedo skits in them. One of those channels I'd actually give money to if he can back.

Is this the nigga from VSauce?

I meant the anime, I know douchebag chocolate I miss that guy.

yes it is

I'm surprised it twitch didnt take her stream down for over 10 minutes