Which one of the all the MOBA/ASSFAGGOTS are the least shit?

Which one of the all the MOBA/ASSFAGGOTS are the least shit?

dota

reasons? I heard the community is pretty shit, it's hard to get into, and really fucking difficult.
I'm a smite guy myself, but they also have a shit community.

It has the best mechanics, free heroes, great client + interface, meaningful items, Valve treats the game very well.

Each of the communities are shit, dota is hard to get into because its the first and still only assfaggots that has any depth to it. It was the original and all iterations made of it by other people have been made in the interest of making it easier.

If you don't have the autism to understand dota then that's fine but at least understand the roots of what you're playing. Smite is a gimmick, HON is a poor attempt at copy paste, lol is a dumb fun mod of the original WC3 map, and hots is stripping assfaggots down to the single and dumbest core so it is 100% retard proof and more mass marketable.

You're getting a shit community either way. At least on dota I can call people niggers and faggots without repercussion. Plus valve maybe Jewish, but you can enjoy all of dota for $0
If you're worried about the game being hard then I have two words for you: git gud

Is Smite still alive? I thought Hirez abounded it for Paladins since they abandon every game they make when a new cashcow genre pops up for them to copy.

lol
t.2500 hours

PUBG

dow3.

wrong flavor of the month game genre m8

HON wasn't always a poor copy paste, hon pre 2.0 f2p bullshit was amazing and better than DotA 2 in some ways. Other than that pretty on point for every game, Current hon is shit.

Dunno, I've never played one

Either LoL or HotS.
These games are only good to fuck around with friends. Dota I guess is most skillful one but you really shouldn't play ASSFAGGOTS if you want to play skillful game.

This board is dying

le epic dubsman for things I don't like xD

shut up fag, check em

Stop being a weak bitch?
Best of all assfaggots because people are cunts and not hollier-than-though faggots who are really eager to snitch on you.
Keeps the shitters away

Only game where you only get punished for being a subhuman nigger (and abandoning too many games) instead of competitive trash talk.
Punishment is penalty queue where you have a pool of 15 heroes per team, each player has 3. To leave you need to win 3-5-??? games

All of them. It's either shit or not. It's a system with only two variables, not a scale. The genre itself is fundamentally broken and instead of rewarding individual skill and clever thinking, it forcibly equalizes everyone into a system akin to communism to force games to instead be won by abiding to a very strict, static and rarely changing meta. There more closely you follow it, the higher are your chances of success.

It's a perfect game for normalfags because instead of trying to figure out what to do, they are told what to do by the community and the game and constantly repeat the same static loop, game after game and feel rewarded for conforming to this system as the sheep they are.

Any attempt for creativity or experimenting is met by vicious aggressive behavior similar to the monkey water hose experiment because if even one member of the small team does not comply with the meta, they are all almost guaranteed to lose as once again, individual skill does not matter and the other five members of the team are unable to make up for the one person not fulfilling their role to a 100% precision with no deviations.

There have been instances of the meta changing but only in terms of characters and what skills to use, which is frequently artificial as a way for the developers to sell new characters or cosmetics for the old ones as they suddenly grow in popularity when the famous esports team [email protected] uses a slightly different way to farm creeps in the first five minutes of the game which gives them a 0.2% statistical advantage over the enemy. This of course gets reverted a month later when the money trickles down and the strategy gets nerfed, returning the game to it's status quo until the next tournament.

Basically, you are a faggot for even considering to play this shit. Check them.

Dota 2 is and always will be the best one to me, simply because of the fact that you don't need to pay or grind whatsoever to get all the heroes, or an out-of-game advantage (Runes and masteries in LoL) Of course the hats thing has gotten way out of hand, but that's just Valve being Valve, you have no obligation to participate

I've tried pretty much all of them and I neither like nor hate any in particular so I'll give you the best answer you can get here.

First of all, you have to understand 3 things:
1- A MOBA is flawed game design by it's very nature, it will never actually be a good game (but will often be great sucesses for the devs)
The way a MOBA is structured, it requires heavy amounts of teamwork when you're placed with and against strangers most of the time and it's design ends up revolving around a team snowballing into victory but never being able to do it efficiently so there's a chance for comebacks, which leads to the final 20 minutes in every match of "dead man syndrome". They are great fun when you're winning, not so much when you're losing.

To elaborate on this, you have matches of 45 minutes. The first 20 are always the same where you farm your lane, maybe gank, maybe not and it's a competition to see who farms the most in preparation for the next 5 minutes where you finnaly have team fights. Whoever "wins" those 5 minutes, get's enough of an advantage that the game is decided but because of Towers and other stuff, you can't win straight away so it's 20 more minutes where both teams already know who's gonna win but they still have to play their parts.

2- The "least shit" is subjective, in the sense that despite all being MOBA's they do not aim for the same crowd or require the same thing from you. HOTS for instance has matches lasting only 15-20 minutes, so it's a more fast paced casual aproach, while Smite lasts a bit longer and has an heavier emphasis on map meta, while Dota instead has a lot of item autism instead with very punitive mechanics. It's up to you what you prefer.

3- The community of MOBA's is shit for the most part. They play the same game several hours every day, that's enough to label them as nutcase, but imagine what that shit does to their minds. I'd say play with friends but you're risking your friendship with them (if you're all gay lords that get mad at vydeogames).
Nobody will ever put teamwork ahead of their own personal preferences, nobody will accept blame for their mistakes or think critically about why they just lost and everyone will always complain about the "forced 50/50" because they genuinely think they should win every single game against equally skilled oponents and they don't understand what the Bell Curve is.

With that said, the least shit would probably be HOTS, closely followed by Smite.
(1/2)

A lot of people will recommend you DOTA and talk about it's depth, but that's like recommending you Minecraft because of how many blocks it has. Depth in these games always boils down to "burden of knowledge", where there are efficient builds to win the game that you must always do and follow the meta closely and there are fun builds that might not win the game but they are fun if you like CYKA repeated at you at 50 Hz.
Other than that, DOTA has the stupid control of an RTS despite the fact that you'll only control a single unit most of the time and several other games in the genre already proved you can control other units with more intuitive controls.
It's also a very punitive game that has you sit around for ages when you die, casting a skill takes 2/3 of your mana (so it's auto-attacks most of the time) and stuns\slows last a lot longer, even more time you're not playing the game.
The only "positive" thing about it is that the snowballing is a bit more efficient and the last 20 minutes might only be 10, but that's it.

HOTS is far more casual in "depth" seeing how there are no items and you only have to unlock your Ult, but farming isn't so autistic, you just stand near minions when they die so it's more about maintaining lane presence and since some minions drop healing orbs but they are closer to your foes, it's a lot more fun since it rewards diving somewhat. It's TTK is also higher so it forgives some mistakes in the early game, it's full of side objectives that do matter a fucking lot, you can pick several upgrades when you levelup that change drastically how you play the same hero and they included the concept of Sieging and Ammo for Towers as well to shake things up.
It's far more apart from the original DOTA than LoL is, which is a good thing.

Smite has tits & ass galore with jiggle physics, some of the mechanics are fun if a bit simplistic, their wards are far better since they emit pings when they see players, the change in perspective gives the game a fresher look and having to aim your abilities\basic attacks is also pretty fun. Try Cassiopeia with that bow that removes the movement speed penalty if you hit someone for really fun times, moving fast and mowing down people.
But it's HiRez, some people have quite the beef with them and it's mostly the same design as Dota although a lot less punitive.

Keep in mind as well that both of these games have several different maps and gamemodes for variety that people actually play, putting them way ahead of both LoL and DOTA, however you still have to unlock heroes which might not be your cup of tea. SMITE at least lets you buy a pack for 30$, (the default price for a decent game, which Smite actually isn't) and you get every God now and future ones. Dunno if HOTS has a similar deal.

TL;DR: Play HOTS if you just want a game to play 2-3 matches every odd day, play SMITE if you want tits with your ASSFAGGOTS and a more "action-RPG" feel to it. Stay way from DOTA unless you have enough autism and can't or won't play anything else and hang yourself if the Riot launcher ever downloads a single byte onto your PC.

Still alive.

This guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

No he doesn't, he's just saying generic complaints that apply towards any game with teamwork. You will always be "forcibly equalized into a system akin to communism" whenever teamwork is prioritized, and if you're not than teamwork is entirely optional!

I'll also point that there are a few "brain dead" heroes in DOTA like the Wind Ranger or Ursa that do reward individual skill (as far as MOBA's go in terms of skill) since they allow you to carry your whole team alone.
In fact, the very concept of Carry's is exactly that, heroes you can play with and force your team to win the game no matter how bad they are as long as your personal skill is great enough.
Ironically, they are shit game design since they ruin the entire point of teamwork in a 5v5 game.

The bit about the meta is correct if only because with every changelog comes balance tweaks that will make OP heroes shit now or the reverse and if you're not up to par, you're gonna get nasty surprises when playing the game.

If you spent 10 of those hours playing any other game you'd know that he's right.

Didn't read most of your post, but are you actually retarded enough to "lose" your hero?

Funny you see carries that way, I see them as a way to lose the game if they're shit. Call me a pessimist but you can have 4 good players + 1 shit carry and most of the time you will lose.

-t support

user, all it takes is a left click anywhere to "lose" your hero. Back in actual DOTA, I always ended up using Ctrl+1 on my hero (and Ctrl+2 on the courier) so if it happened, it was a single tap away.

It's a matter of design that doesn't make any sense. For most heroes where you only control a single unit, giving the player the ability to deselect their hero is stupid, why would you ever want to do that? All it does is that now I have to re-click on my hero in order to regain control of it for no good reason.

The best arguments that are used usually boil down to "multi-unit heroes" and "courier". The first one doesn't justify that it's control scheme is used for everyone else, they could be controlled as regular RTS units (but you can't deselect your last unit, there's always at least one under your control) and everyone else would work regularly.
For courier, you could have two Hotkeys, one moves the courier between you and the shop, depending if the courier is carrying items or not and another key moves the courier to wherever you're pointing.
Nothing in the game ever justifies being able to de-select your hero and many games already proven you can control extra units without even de-selecting your own or with their own mechanics.

I main supports too, I understand your frustration. When carries are really good, they make you feel like shit because they don't really need you but if they are bad, no amount of support is gonna make a difference, they are still gonna die and lose you the game.
A lot of MOBAs rely a lot on one team member becoming uberfed and winning the game for it's team while everyone else just supports him and I hate this whole concept since it's just ego-stroking for whoever wants to play carry.

Ence why I mentioned HOTS and SMITE, at least this concept doesn't exist as strongly there. You try to be a "carry" in either of those games without playing with your team and you're gonna be fucked.

anyone who complains about "community" is a weakass bitch. The only acceptable DoTA clone is DOTA. The rest are CLONES.

It's a multiplayer game where you have to interact with "the community" in every single game, you faggot. You can't just ignore them at least if you want to win games.

The only acceptable current is AC, DC is a CLONE.

you're a weakass bitch if you can't interact with others

Bitch please, if you call interaction being berated 50 times per second for not covering up their fuck ups or not reading the last changelog in every match or not adjusting your playstyle to help the other dude pad his ego, fuck "interacting with other people" because that's just you validating their autism, not real interaction.

A bit like I'm doing with you here, arguing about-
Wait a second… I'm white! Ahahah!