Tokyo Game Show 2017

It started today and its going to be happening until the 23th.
What has interested you so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/zone-enders-2nd-runner-mars-screenshots-english-trailer/
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-stream-schedule
archive.is/Gldi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a schedule? I'm too lazy to compile all those conference dates myself.

Pretty sure it's till the 24th.
I was just checking the show's schedule, specifically Atlus, and they have a presentation marked for sunday.
Anyway, just watched Sony's conference, and… not much to surprise me. At least nothing that stuck or surprised. MonHun is the only one in that list that interests me. looking forward to more weeb shit in the coming days.

when's xxx and yyy's new game?

nothing, fuck video games.

Pretty much the only game i even care about from this shit is Ace Attorney, and it looks like they're sitting this year out while capcom shoves more dead rising 4, monster hunter and fucking Resident Evil down people's throats.

Wasn't this going to start in 21st?

Will there be GCCX?

All I cared about, rest was meh
Whene the next broadcast OP?

Why does he have an adhesive on his forehead?

For good reasons.

sony's conference was nice, I saw studio saizensen talking about their new fighter featuring umihara kawase characters today too.

Just a reminder:
DMC 5 NEVER EVER
Capcom has their own conference so theres stil a big possibility along with REmake 2

When is the Capcom conference? I'm really only hoping for DMC5 in all of this.

Vanillaware never fails. I think we get a glimpse of combat gameplay at around 1:24-1:25. Which makes it seems like a strategy or bullet hell?

scary eyes

Dragon's Crown Pro.

Really wish they gave Muramasa the same treatment.

Got a link or something?

Its actually a Remake of ZoE 2 with VR support
21st and 23rd

Here
dualshockers.com/zone-enders-2nd-runner-mars-screenshots-english-trailer/

It's not VR only, I think. It "suppports VR". There's third person footage in the trailer. Though I can't be sure.

New Armored Whore Game
Moar Ace Wombat Footage
Tons of Weebshit that Holla Forums will fap over for the next 6 months
Overall preddy gud times ahead

Hopefully the western release comes with a PC port

"A Certain Magical Virtual-On"

Too bad we still have to wait a couple of days after the Sony tease.

I hate when links don't copy.

A Certain Magical Virtual-On

That aint bad. I don't have VR set so I don't care, but still pretty dank if you bought into this meme.

Absolutely perfect.

Also it's coming to Steam.

Dynasty Warriors 9 for those who are into musou.

Any videos on Armored Core except for batch announcement?

Choices choices

Squeenix's taking care of that now.

Squeenix as in guaranteed denuvo?
What the fuck man.

Left Alive teaser. Described as a "survival action shooter"

Arika's Mysterious Untitled Fighting Game

Also that looks like some fast paced RTS. They already did some weird jap RTS with elves and shit right?
My bet is that all those kids and their robots are just units and you command them from overhead view.
OR it could be tactical game like SRW or Front Mission.

That's obviously Street Fighter Ex.
Sage for double post.

For you fellow niggers that like Idolmaster.

Yeah, a really weird RTS where you view things from the side. It was interesting, to say the least.

Basically yes. They first showed a trailer for April Fools. They're using characters that they made for Street Fighter EX, but can't use the Street Fighter name.

Shadow of the Colossus remake.

Great, so now we can expect Berserk to be on hiatus for at least another six months.

Can I get three or more waifus like in the last ROTK?

hopefully not.

Sorry guys, I'm not feeling it. Were are my hand drawn character sprites?

Gotta justify that piece of plastic somehow huh?

Done by a From guy and the art is by the MGS character artist IIRC. It's obviously mech something, hopefully it's a sim.

not really, just think it's best these things stay separate.

The characters are that, though they've been showing 3D mechs since the start.

Maybe the gameplay will be different for all we know, and that's just a very tiny glimpse of part of it.

Exclusives are anti-consumer by nature.

Dude directed almost all Armored Core ever released. I'm pretty sure it will be mech, considering Yoji Shinkawa is also involved. The producer's first production at Square was also Front Mission. The stars align!

Just like your brain is separated from your skull?

Here's hoping for a spiritual successor to Front Mission.

He is right. You need to justify your piece of plastic.

exclusives are pro-consumer by virtue of being the best products possible as per third party arrangements.

no more than you need to justify a new gpu after 2012. Actually I think you need to do that more.

open borders argument etc

If its a completely different game why even bother with the IP?
Why even care about what its called?
Front Mission is a tactical game and thats it, just amke another SRPG called Front Mission or don't make another Front Mission.

I mean I could really use some mech action game right about now.

play virtual on cyber troopers

Yeah, at least there seems to be side scrolling segments with vanillaware classical art.

I'm all for a change in game style. I don't want them to be limited to side scrolling forever. But their original 2D art is what sets them appart the most for me. Losing it in favor of tiny 3d characters and shmup standards of particle effects covering the screen is a set back imo

Looks like they've just added some color post-processing, but it does make it look a little more like the original than the trailer they showed at E3.

Are you unironically comparing game exclusivity to immigration policy?

there was a fad women's health product that sucked "toxins" out of your feet

he started wearing them as a meme

Are you one of the two Sonyggers on the Stream thread?
Please fuckoff you reatard
Do you post on IGN?
Console exclusivity has nothing to do with the quality of a game unless you post on NeoGAf.
That hasn't been true ever since all the inputs became the same.

Please no

the texture work needs some refinement, it just lacks the grit and quality of neglect the textures saw in the original. Who knows, some games get salvaged in their last 2 months to be truly great. SotC is already a solid formula but if they get the art "cleaned" up, good.

pc gamers and console gamers and their respective games are inherently incompatible.

I'm so happy to be wrong, guess I'm buying it again.
I hope there is a way to play inside the cockpit view without a VR set.

it does if you know anything about first party agreements. Developers don't make exclusives to spite you, total biscuit.

I can plug in a controller into my PC just fine.

that's nice, and I can plug a mouse into my playstation to play red alert

How?
Make an argument or fuckoff

Is Sony paying you to do this?

do you know what first party contracts are and how it's a mutually beneficial arrangement?

By now Berserk is dead to me.

So what developers are having a conference this year? I know that Capcom is having one and Sony had one so I just curious

Oy vey.

so you don't, that's a little embarrassing

4d2868 just moves goal posts around and stirs console wars.
I implore everyone stop giving him (you)s and just filter the fucker.

Too bad you were the only one

Creative control which still happens outside such agreements.
Are you going to give me talks about optimization when all of the games run like shit?
Whats your point?

It was all downhill after the Conviction Arc anyway

-Atlus
-Bandai Namco
-Capcom
-D3 Publisher
-Dengeki
-DMM Games
-Famitsu
-GREE
-Koei Tecmo
-Konami
-Sega
-Sony Interactive Entertainment
-Square Enix
-Wargaming.net

Your 30 cents have been added to your account goy

not really

sorta. it's financial, time, distribution, marketing, etc. for large projects if you go the way of a third party publisher you do not get that kind of support. If you're independent it's even worse and you're going to have to seriously tone down the scale on your project.

If you can't see how this is beneficial to getting a great game out in 2 years time, I think you're a lost cause. Unless you want every game to be a grimoire or something.

The last guardian or team icos other games never could have existed and pushed the boundaries they did if not for a first party.

You dont know how porting works it seems, either way its funny to see someone make this as an argument in a post arkham knight, nier automata pc industry. Pc ports are some of the worst they've been. We would all rather avoid technical issues.

So since there's a Dragon's Dogma 5th Anniversary special stage, what's it gonna be?

Deep Down

You know the only thing about that game that CAPCOM will release is an artbook and that's about fucking it.

Back to idol sim or just rhythm like plat?

backed into a corner and can't argue, reminds me of that hl2 vs halo 2 thread. shit the bed and go away

Rhythm game.

We all know Deep Down is dead and that the assets will be used to make Dragons Dogma 2 which CapCom has been rereleasing for 2 years now.
Probably not though, and it will probably be shit even if it happens.

Holy hell hes going all out

Don't you mean Itsuno? Hiroyuki was the producer. Either way it's just going to be DDO coming west.

It was actually quite difficult to animate something that large and not make it look like janky shit, especially in cluttered environments where it's going to collide with obstacles that frequently. The counterexample would be how bad the animations look in MHW.

NEVER EVER

Fucking Bamco

Can't help but point out they didn't show a single one of the animated cutscenes in that trailer, so they're probably going to look like muddy shit. But it will still be nice to have a PC version, it's not the best experience via emulation.

Fuck man, that looks great, but I know better than to buy the first release of a new DW game.

You mean what Shadow of the Colossus did a decade earlier and with better gameplay, plot and pacing?

I pity Berserk fans. It must hurt to see what they love be thrown aside for a waifu game.

yeah, not to mention pretty much everything else team ico has done. Inverse kinematics, use of bloom, designing games which go strongly against the grain of what the industry insists.

learn to read

Not really, no.

If Dragon's Dogma 2 were to happen then maybe it would be at least decent. So far Itsuno and Hiroyuki haven't disappointed people yet

Yeah I keep mixing up producer and director.
What the fuck even happened to it? I heard it was complete shit on release but it had some crazy fun jobs and some said it's updated to be rather decent but nobody talks about it because even updating it requires VPN.

I wouldn't care about all the hiatuses if the fucking manga will still good at anything besides the art, which also got fucked hard in comparison with older issues.

embed related

What guarentees me that Itsuno is directing it?
This is Crapcom after all

once again, learn to read

Do you seriously not see the difference? Kuromori only has to collide with a basic cylindrical shape, I'd recommend reading interviews on TLG where the animators discuss the problems they faced with getting Trico to respond to the environment in a believable way.

I never bothered getting into it so I wouldn't know, but the last I heard it was still active. Seems like that would be Capcom's move to squeeze some more cash out of the IP instead of throwing money at a full sequel.

Do you really need warframe/destiny with knights?

And after all this time it looks like this one's just not my cup of tea, after all.

Was super hyped for this when the announcement leaked then I realized it might just be a straight port with no new content but told myself nah, VW aren't like that.
It's a straight port with no new content.

About 10 seconds of Allen. No Blair teaser.
Another disappointment.

Oh well, there's still Hokuto Ga Gotoku.

Ok

Its a joke

Really? I thought the Odin Sphere rerelease was more than that.

No, it was full on remaster/remake.
Except they remade gameplay instead of graphics. It had brand new combat system. But you could also use the original one.

None of you motherfuckers posting the next GOAT though. It's EDF time once again.

What the fuck is that edgy shit? That's not EDF5.
I don't like it at all.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is a remake. More than revamped visuals, it drastically changes the gameplay.

This DC port has the mandatory better visuals, apparently a re-recorded OST, save data import and cross-play with PS3/Vita. This later aspect feels like a confirmation that there won't be any new classes or levels.
tfw Cleric never ever

Looks like cinematic garbage American Hollywood pandering garbage.
EDF 5 is a reskin of 4 and it actually looks better

Looks and sounds like those shit tier Starship Troopers animated movies

nah

All of the videos for this trailer has the audio out of sync for some reason.

Looks like it's time for another bad EDF game by people that don't get it.

What game is this?

I NEED it!

Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur VR
Its shit

Appears to be this.

You're shit

Its shit

Fuck you.

Are you the "You're stupid" guy?
You need to fuckoff and die

You're stupid.

Guys, please don't fight.

We all have different opinions.

Mobile non-games being shit is not an opinion though.

It wouldn't be a games conference thread without an extremely contentious retard derailing everything.

I don't get the appeal of VR for this at all, the footage from 0:38-0:40 looks nauseating.

Gachashit is objectively shit and that guy is a shitpoter spamming every thread.

You're contentious.

How many does this make now?

You what? This is perfect for VR. Turn based, don't have to worry about movement as you're always rooted in your battle spot anyway. That looked like just what a party member would see during a jrpg battle. Don't know if it'll be any fun, but this is a much better use of VR than folks trying to shove into a fps where movement is very much part of the game.

What makes you think I'm talking about you?
Two

Because I was clearly the one baiting. I provided no argument, just disagreement.

Wew.

Sure, but that menu usage just looks unnecessarily error-prone, like you'd chose the wrong option accidentally. Maybe the person wearing the headset just had a postural tremor or something.

Looking forward to the stage show on September 23.

This is a game that is going to be about the drama of these 13 people ain't it?

Possibly, all of Vanillaware's games sans Dragon's Crown do have focus on character growth and development.

it kinda sucks there was no Death Stranding.

I am very disappointed in you George.

Is there a stream?

Has to be the mech game that has that Metal Gear artist on board. I want to know if its an entirely new game or a sequel to some series.

Seeing VW failing to deliver killed a little bit of the faith I had left for this industry. It would have been all of it if Sega weren't picking up their slack lately. Normally, I take these events with low expectations but this DC port is a legit disappointment.

I think you do get a peek at what the gameplay of 13S might be though.

It could be some kind of attack or minigame during combat.

But I think I'll wait to see more before casting judgement.

I'm not too bothered by the Dragon's Crown port because AFAIK they implemented everything they wanted to do in it since they started to work on it way back when. On top of that I don't have PS+ so I won't be able to play online.

I'd love a Muramasa Rebirth port, though.

You deserve to be beaten badly.

how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

I have no intention of arguing with a subhuman piece of shit such as yourself. Kill yourself.

…What the fuck?

Only thing I took from that was that it was post-apoc and those were mechs being air-lifted across the city.

Noice.

Looks neat.

that was easy

you're not talking about PS4 exclusives are you?

well, there is a reason they are pretty much the best games of the generation.

Can someone please give me a quick rundown of all interesting stuff that was announced?

this guy get's it, even though he's on the wrong board for that

you're not talking about PS4 exclusives are you?

what other platforms had exclusives actually worth talking about?

PC

none because exclusives are garbage and anti-consumer, especially console exclusives

ah that's right, remember gimoire? And vanquish? Bayonetta? Dragon's Dogma? What a great time to play all these exclusive games that are absolutely exclusive and stress the strength of the platform and don't even rely on console input methods to be palpable.

no need to cry total asscancer

I rented the original zone of enders at blockbuster and it was an incredibly terrible game. I am guessing the sequel is drastically different?

total cuck is a faggot and is anti-consumer, maybe you two should meet

weird how you make the same arguments he does :^)

it's a bit better, but it has a couple obnoxious things about it, mostly the missions involving Ken and Viola.

NO, MY T-SHIRT DOES NOT SAY CUCK!

this was even more alpha than the rebuttal cliffy actually made

I'd much rather have a port of muramasa than DC.

well it turns out only you and a few other industry jews defend exclusives so it's not surprising to have people with different views shitting on them. enjoy your filter and your 30 FPS games you fucking pleb

Nigger they're cooling pads. They get cold. That's it.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Here's to hoping Last Alive will be something amazing. Also the ZoE2 VR is an interesting addition, but I would be more interested if they could do Armored Core in VR cockpit view.

Fucking thank you.

last I heard from was working on a new armored core game or something. At least some team was after bloodborne shipped, I believe it's for VR.

Neat. I might import that for my Vita.

This has potential.
YFW learning Japanese finally got you something don't have to wait for translations on any of these vids doesn't even matter, it's all typical anime-weeb shit anyways
FML but at least there is something to look forward to with my Vita.

There's a TGS themed sale, on the japanese PSN. You can get Muramasa Rebirth with all DLCs for 10$.

Are you seriously listing fucking late console portsas an argument?
Are you going to preach about Yakuza and Bloodborne?
Shit, what were you playing from 2013 to 2014 and from 2014 to 2016?

Is there any realistic chance of new ffvii footage?

Jesus, could they possible depict her being any more disgusting?

Yeah
The question here however is why are you interested on that garbage?

Inflated tits to signify the Pro

this got sad fast, stick to port begging, at least then you look like you have some taste

Because it's my favourite game. Don't get me wrong - it'll probably be shit: but I'm still interested.

And somehow it still has more and better games than the PS4.
Besides better performance, mods and Piracy of course.

Thats even worse, not only do you lack taste but you also think FFVII Remake won't rape most of the things you loved about the OG.

Shut up, faggot.

Hello Reddit

You do know that FFVII is only as popular as it is because of a huge marketing campaign provided by Sony that eclipsed the games budget right?

Its the Halo of its generation and pretty meh compared to V, Chrono Trigger and IX.
I mean, I can understand you liking it, christ, I like it, the content and mechanics it introduced are pretty decent, but as to being someones favorite game ever?
Come the fuck on

Phone posting?

This statement is true but it has no bearing on the quality of the game. The best JRPG in history could easily also be the most overrated.

Basically your biggest strike against the game is that other people have the wrong opinions about it. And then you go on to accuse someone else of getting triggered by differing opinions.

Aside from the music I can't think of a single good thing about FFVII. The character designs are shit and the in-game models are even worse. The gameplay is unbalanced garbage where you have to deliberately gimp yourself to prevent the game from becoming too easy. The materia system is just wasted potential. The story is boiler-plate anime save-the-world shit.

Do you disagree about any of this? What's good about it?

Hush, nigger.

Proxy
Mark is a fagggot

Overrated means the quality of something doesn't translate to the absurd popularity it got.
Its overrated because its popularity derived from marketing, not the quality of the game itself.

Not an argument

What 7 gets right (for the most part), that most weeb shit doesn't, is creating great characters that I actually care about - with a lot of interesting exposition for most of them. The overrarching plot (which you've massively oversimplified to make a point - something that can be done with basically any story ever constructed) is secondary to this. The pre rendered backgrounds are sweet too, and the general diesel-punk art direction is really atmospheric. Also, your point about gimping yourself, I would say can be applied to more or less any jrpg I've played, once I've finished it once. The same is true of the 'save the world' tropes. I don't really think things being archetypes necessarily makes them bad. The character designs aren't shit at all in my opinion. Also, the models are shit because it's old and it was their first game on the console. What do you expect? Most great games look shit by today's standards anyway. Also, the music is, indeed, god-tier.

Its popularity comes from it being a fantastic jrpg that was many people's first.

Okay. None of that contradicts what I said. Calling a game overrated is not a criticism of the game, it's a criticism of the popular opinion on the game. If everyone suddenly decided they hated FFVII would that suddenly make the game better? Of course not.

Also, like most extremely popular things - it really isn't as simple as it just 'being overrated': because it's underrated by so many contrarians. Literally any time it's mentioned, a horde of retards will start pretending it's one of the worst jrpg's ever made (but then go on to say that 6 is one of the best).

ZONE OF THE ENDERS ON PC!!

I don't play Vanillaware games for the gameplay George, I hope you know what you are doing.

You're skin's thinner than the shooting end of my circumcised penis.

I'm too fucking hyped. Now Hori better make a new twin stick for this

It's based on a crossover light novel released last year that was part of the series' 20th anniversary along with a fuck load of model kits. It's also part of the bunch of collaborations sega planned with Dengeki Bunko. They're basically doing what they did for Marz again but with some extra financial backing thanks to the crossover part; they'll use the crossover to test out a few new mechanics and use the reception as a base for designing the next real game.

The reception for Marz is the reason why Oratorio Tangram HD happened and why Force finally got a home console port after 10 years.

You're wrong, and you're a massive twat. So there.

Smh.

I'm grateful to be getting anything Raildex related honestly.

Pffft. Most characters in Japanese games reflect the autism of the Japanese tbh.

Okay, ill bite the bait here.
But each character in 7 aside from cloud gets a page at best worth of exposition. Have you played the game in the past five years?
The plot is a shoestring enviromental conservation essay written by autists whom have no idea how the world works.
I want this meme to die already. The artstyle in midgar is okay, but limited. The overworld is as barren as an elderly woman's womb
Wow user, i didnt know you enjoy shitty, lazily designed games AND music. Do you listen to top 40 radio stations in your car as well? Just look at snything else in his body of work and you'll find much better composition.
Take your rose tinted nostalgia goggles off and smell the feces.

The real MVPs of TGS are on their way.

I hope aegis rim isn't some boring ass tactical rpg. Their last endeavor in that genre wasn't very hopeful. I'll probably get it anywayWhy are they streaking in their robots

Got links to any of the livestreams? Holla Forums is too casual to have TGS livestreams in a stick like with E3.

the dragon's crown port is literally a 'we need money so we can keep the company afloat' deal. I'm a little sad there probably won't be any additions to it, but I can completely understand why Kamitani did it.
VW is a small studio, and 13 sentinels is obviously something kamitani is putting a lot of care into. He's not the kind of person to show off rushed out footage of stuff that won't be in the final product.
If what you're worried about is how the game will play, stop. It looks like reminiscent of GrimGrimoire, and that was an absolute gem to play, even if it was a bit weird.

A Muramasa port would have been nice since it's stuck on lolvita.

ADHD faggot pls go

Its shit unless Grasshopper announces another game.

most characters in the game get notable sections dedicated to them. They're probably given the best character moments in the entire series. Barret & Dyne, Red XIII and his father, Cid and his space ship. I don't think you can reasonably say the game poorly exposes characters without either being retarded or willfully deceitful. I think the only one who might get shafted is Rufus but at that point the story changed focus pretty heavily.

Have you played the game in the past 5 years? Or for more than 5 minutes? None of your criticism holds any water and is at best, surface level assessments. I'm convinced you're retarded.

I agree but I get the feeling dragon's crown is a much easier game for the team to port as it already has a PS3 version.
Cross your fingers and hope for additional content.

I'm erect

Well, I meant in general. Youtube sure as hell isn't going to be putting up TGS links in the main page, and searching for it only brings up the shitty presentation Sony already had.

I don't think the next livestreamed conference is until Thursday.

How is that even possible?
Holy fuck Chodemonkey, fix this fucking site already.
As for the livestream, see
weekly Bannerlord dev blog as well

Doesn't look like it will have any since there is crossplay with the PS3 and Vita versions. Only new things will probably higher resolution and the live orchestrated OST

Isn't there supposed to be some wing diver rail shooter along with Iron Rain? Seems like they're spreading themselves a bit thin.

Why everything I like must be soiled, at this point I believe that it's just stupid to expect anything good ever, liking what basically amounts to a corporate product in greedy hands will only bring forth disapointment.

Feel like this is going to be Dragon's Crown but with piloting robots in the nude, and thirteen people. Though aside from the lack of gameplay preview, it looks interesting. And speaking of Vanillaware, what games would you recommend to someone who never fully experienced playing one before?

So, did anything interesting happen this night?

Muramasa Rebirth (Vita): side scrolling beat-em-up/action-RPG that focus on two characters with stories that intertwine somewhat.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS3, PS4, Vita): A port of the original Odin Sphere on PS2 that adds content that makes it much better, such as a skill tree and new combat system. You can also play the original combat system if you'd like. It focuses on five characters whose story intertwines. The setting is an ancient world based on Norse mythology (as well as Der Ring des Nibelungen), and it's on the cusp of Armageddon.

Dragon's Crown (PS3, Vita, and coming on PS4): an old-style beat-em-up game that's meant to be a love letter to games like D&D: Tower o Doom and Shadow over Mystara, as well as Golden Axe. It's very, very light on story compared to their other games.

Grimgrimoire (PS2): A very odd but charming side-scrolling RTS in which a brand new witch attends a school of magic. Everything is fine for the first few days, until one day, she wakes up and finds that everyone has died. Before she herself is killed, she's pulled back in time to the morning of her first day. She is then stuck in a timeloop in which she retains her memories and magic, and has to relive the tragedies over and over while attempting to stop them.

You forgot Rebirths DLC that adds 4 new playable characters and more bosses than the original game, tripling the playtime of the game.

>>>/SomethingAwful/

You are a sap Mr Jap.

Hello newfag, please return to reddit.

Hello Mama, I'm off to Yokohama

No, outjewing a jap kike out of HIS website doesn't count.

>(((2)))

We'll have all those Japs on their Japaknees~

Nice link, is this you?

the mentall illness of you buzzfeed commune types knows no boundaries

Lol no

The what now? I'm just bored and posting some propaganda cartoons, not your boogeyman.

Real weebs don't care about console or PC exclusivity.

God knows that Japanese games need every sale they can get.

In this trash industry only triple A hits fueled by normalfags seem to thrive.

The game as is ain't exactly NFS Underground levels of shit, but its unrefined "DUDE 3D GRAFICS WITH FMV CUTSCENES LMAO"- nature has not aged well.
It has some nice setpieces and decent music despite the crappy samples used, but these are broken up every so often by an asinine QTE or retarded "puzzle" where even PCSXR-PGXP can't help with the poorly overlaid 3D models on 2D Backgrounds thus proving that 2D>3D.

Streams start in about 2-3 hours.

Any news on Kirara Fantasia?

no bully pls, im just a really big fan of Hidamari Sketch ;__;

The guy you're responding to is right: you are retarded.

What ones are there today?

It's not my fault weeb shit got fucking weird and annoying. I'll gladly relive the Yotsuba and Suiseiseki days, back when anime was gud. in reality I have no goddamn time for that shit anymore
切腹をしましおうか。

are the gooks saving gaming?

I've been trying to archive the link, but it's taking forever. Not sure if there is something wrong on my end or on archive's.

No
Check the Granblue and Fate Go threads.
But they still release some nice gems, just like the West.

archive.is/Gldi4

Thanks for the list. I'll definitely try out Odin Sphere because I'm a sucker for Norse myths, and vanillaware's art style.

GrimGrimoire kind of really sucks

2 hours for the next livestreams niggers

So what was all that was announced so far?

Read the thread
And some livestreams start in like 15 minutes.

Start by removing yourself

Livestreams are up

They all suck tho
Whens VIDEO GAMES

Wheres the stream for this guys?

Only irredeemable assholes, SJWs, and toonamitard casuals seem to learn moonrunes for some reason. It's like they're gluttons for punishment or people that put too much effort into random whims of interest.

WHY?

What the fuck is this? I know it's not EDF 5 because we've seen footage of that and it looks nothing like that. A spinoff? A fan game?

YOU WA SHOCK BOUNCEBALL-AMERICANS

Its a spinoff and it looks even worse than what the trailer showed

The entire related videos section is MvCI for me now. I think they know.

Just fucking why though? It's not even a different genre, it just looks like CoD trying really hard, and then failing really hard, to be EDF. There doesn't even seem to be different classes. And why the photorealistic graphics? I just can't wrap my head around this.

so fucking disappointed. Me and my friend have over 200 hours put into the original. Fucking love that game. I was hoping for something new to experience.

kek

Pandering to filthy gaijin maybe?
They tried it once, but at least it was half decent
This just looks like fucking garbage
Fucking Nips

Just give me a fucking Odin Sphere and Dragons Crown bundle on PC and I'm set.

You mean except for how the gameplay in the livestream showed that Iron Rain will have the equivalent of ranger and wing diver? The game looks like a shitty CoD with an EDF coat of paint, but let's keep to shitting on the game for how bad it'll likely be in reality and not how bad it already is in your head.

So this is EDF 5? Why is there a stupid chick screaming

No, its a spinoff
EDF 5 is this

Iron Rain looks more like a successor to Insect Armageddon, since it's going for that same gritty feel. I didn't play Insect Armageddon since I heard it wasn't as good as the other EDF games, so I don't know how to feel about this one.

That's the stuff.

Insect armaggedon wasn't this shit
Everything about this looks like garbage from a design standpoint, the armor, the levels, the gameplay and even the cheese.

I've only seen Virtual-ON from videos but I think the barrier is a new mechanic. You take much less damage and don't flinch. Like a tool to spit second blocks or to take less damage from a bad situation. It also fends off melee attacks with no chip damage. Saying that, you could just dash back and fire to bait out a shield. Kind of like Senko no Ronde 2.

Now there's a point system where you can still kill people, but downing them grants you many 30 points. However turtling makes you gradually lose points like a Negative Penalty in Guilty Gear. So time scams are handled differently. You can't simply win by having more health. I know there were moves that used up all your resources to use them in VO, but I think this game has actual super moves. Not sure if there's a gauge for it or not though.

I like it looks great as much as we've been shown.

I will have to see more gameplay first. There are less enemies but they look pretty aggressive. The quick slide/dash looks like it could make the combat look pretty fast paced too. I don't think it looks bad to be honest. Seems more like Lost Planet but with a fast quickstep instead of an anchor for mobility.

IA wasn't this shit nor did it take itself this seriously.
Iron Rain looks like garbage on the gameplay itself.

Nigger look at those shitty maps and gameplay
The only Lost Planet this can be is 3

Why are they wasting budget on two games? It makes no sense

Could be badass

So when's the crapcom stream?

More games = More money

see

Wait, so it already happened?

How about actually reading the link?

I did, it's in JST correct? If I'm looking at it right wasn't it about 12 hours ago?
I guess I just really suck with timezones.

I hope this is bait, you're on your own

I'm starting to think D3 got wind of the articles from the usual suspects and self-censored.

WHERE Holla Forums AT?

Which one of you fucktards is doing this?

see

For both people that care, the Switch version of Phantasy Star Online 2 is basically Onlive on a smaller scale. The Switch will connect to a cloud server, not the real PSO2 servers. This cloud server will stream video based on a data stream it gets from the PSO2 servers.