Monster Hunter world coming to PS4 and Xbone January 24th

Monster Hunter world coming to PS4 and Xbone January 24th

Nintendo fanboy sodium levels at dangerous year record high right now. MHW is trending on all social media and shit is generating the most buzz from TGS thus far.

PALICOS CAN NOW RIDE TINY MONSTERS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

k

I'm sorry you hate fun and videogames, maybe its time to move on.

You want "exclusive" stuff right?

I'm sorry you're braindead and don't realize what is that people hate about this MH.

After this i don't even know if i'll pirate it.

I just wanted a regular monster hunter game on the PC and the monkey paw gives me this trash.

Why would a publisher not want the game to be on all platforms? Besides having a good deal with one console-company, it would be actively avoiding a large portion of potential customers since there aren't many who owns all of the consoles.

Maybe it was just that one guy spilling mad spaghetti, but they really seem to want you to pre-order this game.

Capcoms had a real bad year and Worlds announcement killed sales for XX on the switch. Along with SFV being a bomb, RE7 being a moderate seller at best and MVCI looking like the blunder of the year for them they need a big win before the end of the jp fiscal year.

i've never played monster hunter

Oh goyboy am I excited to pre-order 6 million deluxe™ digital™ editions for my epic friends™.
What a great time to be a fan of Aberration Pursuer™.

I really don't see why everybody is so hung up on this one instead of complaining about the shitty face and facial animations of the tutorial character. She's MA:Andromeda-tier.

Look nigger, if this was reddit you'd have every right to be "hype", but you're not, Holla Forums is all about pressing on casualization and bastardization of classic games and that's what you're going to fucking get.
Though I do look forward to you screaming "n-nintendrone!" with increasing levels of desperation as time advances.

That its not on nintendo console?

It's on all platforms except Nintendo Switch for obvious reason its shit

Not being on nintendo platform anymore?

that strawman doesn't work, since it's coming to pc

Strawman? Nintoddlers are salty exactly because not only people refusing to give jewtendo money will get monster hunter, but they also will get one that runs at resolution higher than 400x200 and framerate higher than 15.
Not only their secrit club got burned to the ground, but people with standards will also get game meeting their standards.

The only reason the game isn't on any nintendo console is because the game was funded by sony who specifically said no nintendo but didn't give a fuck about anything else. Sony is literally so asspained about losing MH to nintendo that they're trying to burn down the franchise so no one can have it. And of course, sony shills are payed to defend this.

People like MH because it's somewhat difficult but not to a degree that requires autism to play. All you need is some knowledge of the system and a willingness to learn and you can easily get into it. This modest difficulty and lack of instant gratification was enough to keep dumbshit casuals away, but worlds is trying to change that and open the floodgates. Journalists will praise worlds because they're payed to and because they legitimately think dumbing a game down is a good thing and the game will sell well enough due to sheer volume of retards and it will likely change the face of MH forever.

Sony is essentially salting the earth out of spite. While the nickle and diming shit with amiibos is pretty bad, attempting to destroy a franchise people really like just so your competition can't have it is amog the scummiest of jew tactics. No one who actually likes video games would defend this, but you're not being payed to express your own opinion, are you?

Nigger monhun is far from being hardcore game.
It's a niche game simply because it's on a shit platform that struggles with rendering ps2 graphics on tiny ass screen where you can't see shit anyway.

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

I never said it was hardcore, just that the difficulty was enough to keep casuals away.
High res textures don't mean jack shit if the game is garbage.

Nintendrones aren't the ones trying to deflect legitimate concerns about the game looking like shit to console wars. This is just an ad hominem argument to silence criticism, and I hope you are aware of that fact at least.
I am a pretty big mustard, and I do like the prospect of playing monster hunter on an actual platform, but when I look at this gameplay and this marketing campaign, I know this isn't what I'm actually getting.

This is how people know you've never played the Japanese releases. G-rank Japs are fucking sub-human apes compared to G-rank westerners.

>dab animations

NO CUTE BUGGOS
NO BUYO

ARACHNIDS HAVE EIGHT LEGS

Framerate and not being able to see shit != graphics.

Last monhun I played was on PSP and fuck console gaming in general.
Light bugs guiding your way through huge fucking forest is not casualization compared to primitive easily navigatable maps of previous gens.
Shit like damage numbers and what not you will most likely be able to disable in menus and they don't really affect shit to begin with.

Already confirmed

Seriously this whole fucking "casuls will rike it" doesn't make sense.
Monhun is easier and simpler game than even Dark Souls, and casuals fucking love dark souls.
It's all nintoddlers' butthurt and nothing more.

The only leverage they have is the mounting cancer and that shit was on a 3DS title originally

Nothing wrong with that, especially since monsters are faster and more aggressive now.
Nothing wrong with that since if you're getting hit you'll lose either way. It just removes busywork of recovering after fights with small fry.
You can disable them, and it's not like you didn't know how much damage you were dealing in previous games either way.
Yes.
Yes
Yes
Not sure what you mean. The lack of easy cancels? I remember not being able easily cancel shit with most weapons, but it was a long time ago. I'm sure that's exactly how it is supposed to work.

I'll just leave this here.

HELP ME Holla Forums, DESPITE THE CHANGES I THE GAME STILL LOOKS LIKE FUN. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF ANYMORE.
IM GETTING HYPED. IM GOING TO BUY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN WITH IT

Nice set of hypothetical situations not taking into account monsters and their movesets themselves.

H-his shekels are moving on their own!

They're trying to destroy it as much as possible. They must be getting lots of money from Sony to take it away from Nintendo, as I'm seeing lots of shill-tier threads, posts and comments on other websites praising all the things they've fucking removed/added for no reason. This is just an attempt to fuck over Nintendo because they took Capcom's popular franchise away from them, and they're marketing it at the worst fucking demographic they possibly could, Sonyggers, who pay $80 for a 4 hour movie with no replay value.

Paid DLC, removing any level of difficulty in mounting, animation changes, making weapons floaty and easy, PRESS X TO FIND THE WAY, armour skill changes, every fucking thing they announce is a complete insult to anyone who has played any MonHun game before this, including the ones Sony helped make in the first place.

This will sell like hotcakes and the series will be doomed to stay in this corpse-like state because Capcom sees lots of stupid Whites who buy whatever their Console Overlords tell them to buy, and either ignore or rarely cater to the Japanese audience and the small group of westerners that could play a game for more than 10 minutes without some stupid gimmick or handholding to keep them occupied.

Oh, and if you don't believe me about the Sony shills, every time you see a thread on MHW apart from the general, take note of how often OP and the first 2-3 posters drop Nintendo's name and call them BTFO. This image is also present

Nice joke, bucky.

It's more an issue of style/design quality I have with it, not graphic quality. It's ugly. Graphically, I think the game looks pretty good.

Yeah, I meant attack cancel
You can't cancel an attack until said attack move and all its frames are complete.

>Got burned when I bought SFV on launch
So what's a way of acquiring a legal copy of the game without ever giving a cent to Capcom?

It's (((realistic))) and probably made on whatever engine Sony told them to work it on. Maybe FOX or whatever Uncharted is on? It has a similar style of foliage.

Senpai Capcom, P-please! Not my shekels!

Even if you buy used money for the copy were still sent to crapcom at that point anyway.
Maybe become game journo/streamer and get free pre-release copy and never cover the fucking thing, but chances are it's too late for that, and you need to be big one to begin with.

Just buy a used copy i guess? Or pirate it once it comes out on PC, the game looks fun but you should pay for what you dont want to user.

The problem is idk where to find used copies or how long they would take to start appearing. Or if theres a place to buy the game without giving money to capcom, perhaps on amazon or something of the sorts?

Per post, per word or by the hour?

Buy it preowned, which fucks over Capcom but a sale still went to them, or pirate it on PC once Denuvo gets removed in under 7 days and someone works a way for Ad Hoc servers, or even legit servers like Sniper Warrior 3.

What an opinion

Did you miss and my little burnt nintoddler?

Well, technically I have nothing to do with capcom getting money if I buy it used. The deed is already done, and the copy is out there anyway. I'm just giving money to whoever's selling it. Too bad the concept of pre-owned games has become archaic with PC almost entirely moving to digital releases.

Pot, meet kettle

Tutorial girl is ugly has the same autistic look that the girl form MA Andromeda had, m8. It's just an observation.

You're literally telling people to ignore any complaint that they have and to buy the game because you assume it will be good.
Again, I ask, what rate do you work on?

Correct.

Can you actually spell you "legit complaints" instead of projecting then?

user, if you buy it off of someone else, they get the money, not capcom. If they were to buy the game and then you were to buy the game they would get both of your money, instead of getting money from that one guy. If you don't want to support capcoms business practices there is no choice but to buy it off of someone else or dont buy it at all.

Yes, that's what I said. But no physical release means buying it pre-owned is literally impossible.

per post, per word or by the hour?

Why does this uggo cook for you and not a cat?

… source on first pic?

not even close

Good question. I had forgotten, but those cats usually do all the bitch work in the monhun universe while the humans either hunt or are merchants.

Sure:

None of these complaints were actually debated and the majority of posts are just "lol not on nintendo"
I couldn't care less what platform it's on, and am glad they're bringing it to PCs, but fuck them if they're going to remove any semblance of the previous games to try attract the dudebro crowd by making it easier for anyone to get into.

For free, of course. I don't care what it's on, but the only posts you see in these threads are "NOT ON NINTENDO WOOOOO" instead of actually talking about the real criticism.
Then I get called a Nintendrone for not wanting Sony to touch a franchise. The same Sony who's most recent achievements in the gaming industry are "Uncharted rehash", "The Last of Us Remaster", "Interactive Horror Movie"and a shit ton of VR meme games at full retail price, and who's movie division brought the world the joy of Cisbusters, the Emoji Movie, The Dark Tower and Spider-Man Homecoming.

That's the crux of my complaints with Sony touching this; they fuck everything they touch over and have done so for the past 10+ years.

If trips Stalker-senpai ain't fit to nibble on my scrotum.

Well I'll be.

pretty close tho

www.autismspeaks.org

can't wait to play a western friendly monster hunter, japans time is finally over.

Let's see

What does he even complains about?

Not a single valid complaint there, just speculations and some vague butthurt about muh platforms.
Try again.

but muh multiplayer with friends

Nope, it affects any monster. Those weren't specific cases, those were general things you could do against ANY monster. Now, you may not be able to do all of them at once, but all of those individual options are available, and each are shit.

Also, it's a precedent to stop giving out free DLC. They would of kept doing it on the PSP had they not swapped to the 3DS after Sony mismanaged the franchise's advertising and servers, and the only reason they didn't is because, at the time, Nintendo wasn't huge on DLC, or what they call AOC which they then decided to go all out on shilling like the kikes they are.

The unclear nature of the actual game beyond everyone screeching that it's not on Nintendo systems anymore.

If you know so much about this combat, why don't you explain it to us? Because everyone that has played the demos, myself included, has the same fucking complaints, but apparently that's not correct because of some magical fortune telling device you seem to be in possession of.

You're actually retarded aren't you, monster movesets aren't changing at all based on the information we have. Even accounting if they do move, X/XX has shown that capcom won't balance it at all and the new shit shown (mantles, magical healing bugs) will be completely overpowered

Meant to say the only reason they didn't continue on the 3DS.

Silly user, you dont need any friends! Just shitpost with us here on Holla Forums!

I meant that we don't know monsters' exact new abilities. Player got buffed no question, but monsters are too. So being able to drink heal while walking is easily offset by faster and harder hitting monsters.

I'm not defending them, I'm just saying they were a part of the franchise for years and it didn't fuck with balance.

New systems, new monsters, new everything. Nintoddlers for some reason automatically assume that new monsters will just use movesets and speed values of the old ones like this retard here

Christ I know you're desperate for the game to not suck shit, but ignoring all presented information is why the cult of star citizen is still ongoing

So, it's not there.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT. CAPCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Huh? Are you completely retarded?

But we know monsters don't hit harder/faster. We've seen footage of them hitting players and players being able to NEGATE DAMAGE AND KNOCK BACKS ENTIRELY. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.
Anyways, Crapcom hasn't fixed Plesioth hitboxes and Rathalos attacks for however many years, so I doubt they're going to start now.
And why would they make it easier for the player to deal damage, then rework all of the monsters around this? Why not just leave everything how it was? Literally reinventing the wheel in your scenario, which costs money, something game companies are adversely allergic to.

It was once and was subsequently dropped and never brought up again until Sony gets their hands on it again.

Again, they're not going to reinvent the wheel. They're making it easier to appeal to new players, and don't give enough of a shit to make it challenging to use all these new tools.

So you are. K then.

Neo Holla Forums does it again!

no hold up don't run away pussy.
Explain what you mean by all monsters are new.
Because 90% of the ones shown are not in fact new at all

Oh yeah, forgot about that part I really hate:
The fucking button prompts in the corner. Half the fun is learning the combos you didn't know chained into each other, like the Great Sword having 4-5 different ways to segue from a normal slash.

i actually have a ps4.

im going to wait. shit looks casual as fuck. how many more released gameplay videos before we see a cutscene where he hops on the monsters back followed by a button prompt telling you to push "X" rapidly.
this game has a ton of potential and i was hyped as fuck for it at first, but every time i see some new footage, they reveal something that makes me less interested.

user… I'm so sorry.. th…
do you want me not to tell you

You faggot, the only old monsters we've seen were the rathalos, diablos and barroth, thats it. The rest of the monsters shown are all new additions, its obvious for someone thats not retarded to notice that.

Ebin ID hopping

Every thought about killing yourself?

and all have been shown using the same attacks as they did previously.
Also the mud plesioth isn't new either. And the Rasta ludroth has been shown to be doing ludroth moves.
in fact there's more exceptions to your "all monsters are new" than there are monsters that abide to it.

Oh my

Consoles are almost always shit, doubly so for this generation.

Nigger, have you played any of the games before? Copy/paste monsters have existed since the beginning. They have been reusing attacks and animations for the entire series for all sorts of monsters, why are you surprised or acting like as if thats a bad thing?

You're the guy claiming that they're new monsters

a-about the button prompt?
well, if thats the case i guess i dont even have to check reviews and gameplay videos after launch. thanks for the heads up.

lurk more you halfchan faggot.

maybe all the other monsters are only available with on-disk dlc.

ps4 has yakuza remakes, dragon quest builders, doax3, gravity rush 2, and bloodborne running on dated pc hardware
it always has toukiden 1 and 2 mh ripoff thats more mh than mh.
switch has a zelda themed skyrim and mario lidz running on powerful phone hardware
decisions

Yeah they still technically are, every game has its velocidrome and G.jaggi reskins right? They usually just have slightly differing attacks, movesets and armor skills though so its not that much of a big deal. Idk why youre making so much of a fuss about it now.

well the guy I brought up that most monsters were reskins using the same attacks, was trying to say that ALL MONSTERS WERE NEW, and that THE ENTIRE GAME WILL BE ADAPTED AND CHANGED TO THE NEW MOBILE HUNTERS. Which from the monsters shown simply isn't true at all

Switch is getting DQB, actually, plus the sequel I think.
The PS4 has lots of niche titles that are good, like Yakuza remakes and GR2, but I'm not buying one after the shitshow with the PS3 and the movies they keep charging me full price for.

Once again, reconsider your decision on self-termination; you got it wrong the first time.

Yeah, rathalos is rathalos, jagras is a royal ludroth with a vore fetish, anjanath is a poor man's deviljho, mud fish is lavasioth but with mud, barroth is a joke, devil horned monster will probably be like shigaru AKA easy as shit, snake squirrel and fluffy monkey are basically Kechawacha, potoo wyvern is chameleos' head on gypceros' body.

The list goes on.

wtf? i just use my ps4 to play a few games. i dont even have ps+… but i also mostly emulate games on my pc.

is it true?
oh now im hyped! no release date yet but pictures and announced features. im fucking excited now. thanks user. made my day.

The Order 1866, Uncharted 4 (well, all Uncharted's really, but 4 was worse), The Last of Us (plus sequel which will be more of the same), Until Dawn etc.

I'm not rushing to buy a Switch, but if DQB2 is more of the same as it was on the Vita, I'll get one preowned. That game was so damn comfy.

Alright, show of hands, who's only pretending to be retarded, and who's serious?

Like every monster hunter game?

just run up to the side of it and mash attack. then when it notices you get out of the way! same like every other monster hunter!

why even bother playing them let alone buying them? the only one of those i played was tlou… which was actually a great tps if you played on the correct difficulty with long boring shit in between the great tps parts.

but its so easy to identify these shitty games from a 5 minute gameplay clip, why not just avoid them? what the fuck is your problem user.

from what i read its more of the same except they added 4player multiplayer, taller build limit, slopes, and water/waterfalls/etc. comfiest game i've played. first game to surpass harvest moon.
i hope it lets me import the little RPG town i built in infinite mode.

Rugga's a legitimate retard who's under the delusion that he's just pretending, and anyone who responded to him in this thread unironically is seriously retarded, even more so than him.

Looks like shit
They should've stuck with Nintendo instead betraying them

you at camp
NO LUBE, NO LOVE, NO MERCY

Compared to

anons, stop that shit you are scaring me.

I don't mean I play the movies, I mean that's what the console is marketed towards playing, so there's little interest for other games to get good communities or devs to move over to it from PC or whatever platform they're already on.

Alright, kids. Let me tell you why this is retarded. Because every bit of gameplay footage has been from demos made for the press. That's right, the same press who spent 20 minutes on the Cuphead tutorial. I don't know why we have to go over this for the millionth time, but public event demos ALWAYS have easier enemies because the press is that inept. Even Dark Souls, that game that's marketed for being 2hard4u dumbed down it's enemy AI when demoing at public events.
When some guy sitting in his room playing a retail copy is met with completely harmless AI, then we'll talk about the useless braindead AI.

I really can't fathom how you can shill for this trash heap ironically. I can believe in console war-onset retardation, but not finding all this humorous enough to pretend to be retarded.

It's called clashing fists you dingus!!

The gameplay at the Japanese events isn't dumbed down, however.
Nice trying to look intellectual and above everyone else, redditor.

"B-b-b-but CUCKSTATION 4 AND XBONE!!!!!1!1!1! BEST MONSTER HUNTER XDDD"

This board is infested by retards. Holy shit.

good thing none of these are important. does the fact that the biggest pc communities are in candy crush, farmville, dota, and lol take away from other games on pc?

why the fuck do you want to watch that shit?

god dammit, user, choice your words carefully next time

How much money do you get for directing our attention away from the PC release and towards the consoles?

yeah but that ain't the name of that special video

What japanese event?

>Claims the Japanese demos aren't dumbed down without a source Fun Fact: Even the Japanese press are shit at games. Not all Nips are magically good at games, retard
I don't even need to post to know I'm above retards like you, but I do it anyways because I'm bored.

Isn't Nioh beta revealed that japanese players are more casual than western players?

how so? did japs suck at the game or something while westerners demolished it?

Dont asked me, after the Nioh beta the dev post some poll about the game difficulty, the western player voted that the difficulty are acceptable but the japanese players voted that it is too hard.

There was a survey that showed that out of the big three demographics, Asia was the least happy with the difficulty. Yasuda even said "I did expect Japan to be more resistant to the high difficulty, but I didn't expect to see that big a contrast. That was very surprising!"
So yes, in reality, Nips are more casual than western gamers. Their autists who end up on YouTube are just more autistic than ours.

all the japanese players i know are trophy hunters. they actually have skills, but are willing to play shitty easy games to get more platinum trophies. its fucking weird.
its not even that theyre massive casuals. they just choose to grind for trophies instead of enjoying vidya games.

It makes you wonder why they make these kinds of games yet they can barely even play them themselves.

Perhaps they are enjoying vidya in their own way user. Ever thought about that?

fuck you too you fucking dummy.
playing games to get trophies, even shitty games is fucking bizzare. they refuse to play good games that dont give trophies, but will eat up shit games that give trophies.

and they admit the game was shit. "but it had an easy plat trophie" WHY

Because, like I said, their autistic NEETs are far more autistic than ours. Nips got that discipline that makes it so that if they quit their job and play video games all day, they're gonna make sure they become a fucking god at it.

I think the answer is obvious

I suppose they accept that they aren't the most skilled person and think "if it's too hard, then it's hard, and that's fine." A game that's too easy doesn't interest anyone, I think.
Somebody post the image of jap developers talking about their experience with focus groups.

You mean japanese Phil Fish?

but school isnt for fun. vidya is for fun. theres a difference here. its like someone whos into anime or comic books just reading short ones so they can add more to a completion list. "look i watched 6 anime series today … 3 10 minute episodes each"

I think he means the oatmeal cookie

You haven't been to My Anime List lately, have you? There's an entire community of people just like that. Who just mindlessly consume as much anime as possible so they can flex their e-peen about how many shows they've watched.
Much like how Jews enjoy accumulating money, some people just like watching a number go up for something. Be it platinum trophies or number of anime they've seen.

God dammit

Monster Hunter has been getting easier and easier as time goes on. Hunters are getting more and more abilities while monsters get more ways to get killed. Monsters are barely threatening until G-rank which treats everything before that like a long tutorial.

I cant really bring myself to play MH after 4U. It's really boring me now. And World becoming even more casual doesn't help a bit.

I always assumed this power creep problem was because of the limited processing power of handhelds limiting the AI complexity so much. I think going forward the monsters will get more difficult once the MonHun devs realize they can use all this extra hardware power to make the monsters challenging again.

Get ready for those long speeches you've seen in the previous games, except this time they're FULLY VOICED.

In one of the gamplays Ive seen barroth charge STRAIGHT into a boulder and knock itself over onto the floor, wreathing in pain. That says a bit about whats to come in terms of AI. G-rank if MHW has it better make the monsters autistic savants when it comes to fighting hunters.

Wasn't there a graph showing that less than 10% of Japanese gamers even get past the first hunt or something?

I thought one of these monhun games was finally coming to pc? oh well.

It is, just not simultaneously, probably because like Nier and every other non-simultaneous, it's going to have Jewnuvo

DUBS

it's implied that there is no G rank.

Whatever makes you feel better, famigo. The patrician way is Nintendo handhelds + PC, and whatever consoles from any company that can't be emulated and has enough worthwhile games to warrant their purchase. If World strikes my fancy down the line I'll still get it one way or another.

Tell me, Holla Forums, why do faggots gravitate towards console wars knowing they're wrong the moment they make a claim?

deflecting.

They are shills and retards who are trying to get people to look away from the fact that MHW is total shit. It is every single thread:

The nintentofags argument is fucking dumb, although the fact that some anons want MH to stay on handhelds to repel normalfags is true. I just defend the game because despite it shitting on the MH formula, it looks pretty damn fun on its own. If i never played a MH game I would still be ROCK solid from looking at the trailers because it appeals to me. Some of the changes are annoying but it still wont ruin the entire game for me. Is it wrong that I want to play and have fun with fun games user?

Loyalty to older games is kind of a gay concept to me, this shit was eventually going to happen and its right about time it did.
Although the game may end up being an absolute fucking disaster and I wont be the one having the last laugh

We just have to wait until the game comes out to see the whole picture and truly judge it for ourselves.

I keep telling myself that as long as it plays like Monster Hunter, I can still enjoy it, but man.. This is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Even if the gameplay is up to snuff, it still means that all future MonHun games will slowly be drained of the personality and feel of the previous games to make things shinier and more palatable for normalfag casuals and no-skill faggots.

This is some serious monkey's paw shit.. again.

If there is one thing this game needs, it's the Ai to be overhauled and I don't see that happening in 3 months. I expect more preorder DLC to show up, more stages to be advertised, more cinematic bullshit, and so on but the monsters remain retards

For now*

Happened to Devil May Cry, it happened to Lost Planet, it happened to Final Fight, it happened to Bionic Commando (although I have to admit 2009's multiplayer was fucking amazing), it happened to Dead Rising and so on.
Damn shame this will probably be the first time it's gonna actually succeed. Rip in piece Monster Hunter you had a good run.

Franchise games sell based on the last entry. People still have good feelings to MH, so they'll buy. What will tell if they fucked up or not is how well the next game sells, that will be based on how folks feel about MHW.

s-sauce

If that was the case then DmC would've done well. I don't think "team up with your friends to fight big monster" will ever sit well with normalfags considering how badly Evolve and that other game I can't think of did.

I remember how that died overnight

DmC did everything it could to make it not look like part of the same franchise. Evolve was too much like pvp for them.

I'm embarrassed for you tbh, you know who you are

Guess you haven't seen all the "I never played a monster hunter game before but Worlds looks amazing/pre-ordered it" comments. Worlds is gonna get a Je suis monté tier playerbase on a global scale and the game has been dumbed down to the point that their will me enough casuals to stick to the franchise/eclipse the regular fanbase.

The exact same thing happened for DmC. It's just shills.

yeah I'm pretty sure it's shills and any of the bandwagoneers who believe it will drop the game in a week.

game looks fun, mostly the ranged weapons since melee is still bound to the right analog stick with the exception of the charge axe, kinsect weapon, gunlance, and long sword.

Casuals everyone.

The grapes aren't even sour. They are literal shitnuggets on a vine.

Monster hunter world looks like complete shit. It's an americanized piece of shit but you are going to hype it up because le console wars!

This is how I know you are from half chan.

It's just a half chan faggot being a sonygger.

Except World is done by the original team behind Monster Hunter while DmC was not

Why do they have voice actors?

Seriously. I'm tired of voice acting. I just want generic but pasionate grunting.

Eat shit and expire. It's gonna be released on PC, so your pathetic excuse for an argument is null and void.
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep again, because I can't hate your faggot ass to death. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Remember Metal Gear V. Remember what happened.

The irony is that the IP jumped the shark when it moved to the Wii. If anything this feels like a return to basics with HD GRAPHIX. For some reason suddenly everyone hates this considering a decade ago we were getting fan mockups of HD MonHon.

I heard that you can change it back into the gibberish language. IDK if you can turn the VA off entirely though.

I gave that shitty company money it didnt deserve but I had 152 hours of fun and a great time discussing it with Holla Forums along with the memes
You may call me a corporate cuck but all i want to do is play fun games and have fun with them.

Leave this site.

Hm… that is a good thing I guess.

And I enjoyed the game too until I noticed it was a constant movile kind of game where you research little advantages for 10 days.

Still, it was fun.

I bet you just love your Ps4 despite it being shit and requiring a monthly subscription to pay for.

If anything this game actually got my attention considering I have been wanting a HD MonHon for over a decade. The series never really felt like a proper MonHon game for a while. The Wii games never felt like a MonHon game and the 3ds ones sort of did but the new monsters never really clicked with me. Though the second part is more a personal issue that I still can't seem to pinpoint to this day outside of the models of the monsters were almost out of place looking compared to the environment.

You should go back to lurking 4chan. That is where you get your screenshots from.

oh i am laffin

the salt must flow

You should take your console war faggotry back to 4chan or neogaf.

First day here I see.

Reminder that MonHun hasn't been good since MHFU and became casualized since Tri.

These porn crops are the fucking devil. Curse you, user.

I've never played Monster Hunter, what's wrong with the new game?

Some people are concerned that Capcom's streamlining efforts have resulted in a game that is a far cry from what they know and love.
Most people never played MH and are just taking up the opportunity to shitpost to their heart's content.

I hope they don't slap on a ridiculously long tutorial this time. I tried playing one of the Monster Hunter games on the PSP years ago and I never could get through the slog that was that tutorial. Shit put me to sleep.

Christ I won't even care by then since they'll announce MH5 for the Switch by that time

Good shit.

I never really got the "All MHW haters are Nintendo fanboys" meme. Nintendo owners are more likely to be PC gamers anyway (and obviously it's coming to PC), and most of the complaints I've seen have nothing to do with the fact it's not coming to the Switch either. Sure, I've seen a few complaints about that but it's few and far between.

source? as far as I know, they haven't announced the PC release date yet

I hate that the ugly handler dyke is gonna be following you everywhere. Bring the guild sweet heart back.

You have to go back, too
>>>/cuckchan/

I've seen like two people in this thread say that MHW will have Denuvo. Where the fuck is the source on that?

What a fucking loser.

Tried series with wiiu game and was boring as fuck. Monster Hunter Stories was fun though. Only interested in vanillaware game now even though it's downgrade coming from dragon's crown.

I can't find anything from Capcom where they say it for sure. I assume it is because all Capcom has said for the PC delay is that they are working on optimizing it, which is what Sega said for Sonic Mania.

It hasn't been confirmed, but it will probably have it. Every other game Capcom has released recently has had Denuvo, and there is nothing indicating MHW will be any different, so it's a reasonable assumption to make.

Can't imagine why anyone would think that a delayed PC version means denuvo.

god fucking dammit i just wanted to play a non handheld monster hunter with a friend

They look the same as in previous games to me honestly.
Also, the Great Jagras looks even more pathetic than any other drome.

Pretty sure the new flashraptor and the dodo thing are supposed to stand in for the old dromes, jaggi, & co.

The dodo thing looks pretty gimmicky to fight because of that rock but I like that about some monsters, they got their own special thing going on about them.

>Anjanath is a bootleg deviljho with fire breathIt would have been cool if it could sneeze on you which causes you to be slower for a little while, then i would have been happy with it

The roster is okay so far i guess, not really that great. I fucking love their designs though.