Pathologic

What i'm in for?

So far completed the "find the powder" quest and i let go the butcher from the apiary thugs. When i try to go to sleep and walk outside, suddenly a untranslated cutscene appears and i'm back to the main menu. Did i fuck up or it's just slav programming?

Ironically self-aware walking simulator with tacked on survival mechanics.

I find this more homosexual than trap threads honestly.

Oh yeah, pathologic thread i guess :^)

I haven't gotten around to Pathalogic yet but did you check PCGamingwiki to make sure there weren't necessary fanpatches or simialr?

Pathologic*

Pathologic thread!

Who you were playing as? I seem to recall the doctor having a thing he has to do on the first day otherwise he's killed before day 2 begins.

DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE HERE ABOUT PATHOLOGIC THEY WILL SPOIL IT AND CALL IT A BASEBALL GAME

Who's on first

What?

What now? It's just a meme-tier "adventure game" with a bunch of really terrible combat/(((survival))) mechanics that have no business existing.

What's on second.

That's nutstick you fucking Amerifag

You're a retard.

nu Holla Forums go away don't come again another day.

Nah, you're just willing to put up with terrible gameplay. I don't know why you have a problem admitting that.

I got stuck playing as the Bachelor were i had to rescue this guy , after killing the guard i was too hurt and couldnt avoid the town guards and complete the daily objetive

A shitload of walking, then dodging skull shaped clouds plagues when shit hits the fan
I supposed you got a bad end, because you didn't do the main quest in time for the day
You should always focus on your "today's quest" first, it's in your journal.
There's also several letters you'll recieve from time to time each day, you know you get one when there's a symbol popping in the lower left corner, always go meet people when they ask you, so you can getyour main mission of the day and not get a bad end

Who's on third?

You disgust me

Shit fucking gameplay.

If you play as the doctor on the first day, you have to complete the main quest before day 2, otherwise you'll die. That only happens on the first day though.

Pathologic is unplayable with the nonsensical translation. You can't understand jack shit.

What is Pathologic Classic HD

No, who's on first

I started as the Haruspex and thought the game was pretty good, then I did The Changeling, and the last one I did was the Bachelor and his scenario was a fucking bore by then since he is pretty much the easy mode of the game, you start off with some decent items, money and reputation. The fucking Haruspex I think I killed more towns folk trying to defend myself than the actual plague itself. The girl is actually pretty easy too since she can only use a few weapons, her default attack is actually pretty good and she catch disease anywhere as quickly as others. That being said the game is pretty awesome if you can dismiss the awkward dialogue, apparently it's just the translation that is strange.

So just stop asking for opinions because you're gonna get shit on and JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

You failed to complete the first day quest so the game is over: You didn't find out that Kain's corpse contained the sand plague and warned Rubin in time, so Rubin performed the autopsy and contracted the disease, then spread that disease through his patients who then spread it to everyone else, a mass pandemic broke out and there were no preparations so everyone died. THE END.