Games you wish were longer

This game hurts me still to this day. 2-3 hours long and that's with getting all the weapon upgrades and taking over all the bases. I know it's a DLC, but fuck it's short.

We talking longer and better for being longer or longer for the sake of being longer, because a lot of games would benefit and be longer with more content, especially story based games and the like.
Are we stretching out the little content a game has or are we adding more content to make the game longer? If I say MGSV, does this mean chapter 3 gets finished or we get more special ops and shit?
you gotta elaborate user

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

(nice dubs for a newfag)
Blood Dragon wasn't great but it was fun. I defiantly don't want more of it.

My bad. Both I guess.

4cuck hivemind hates all FC games besides the first one.

I really wanted to like the game, but it feels like an even bigger injustice than Far Cry 3. At least in that game there's no misled expectations about the type of game you're playing.

Why the fuck did it take me 2 hours to beat this.

4 hours just wasn't enough.

Custom Robo: Battle Revolution.

When I replayed these games years after the fact they felt way shorter than I remembered. Spiderman 2 especially I use to play it every day but never actually beat it, and on my replay I beat it in a few hours.

Everything about this game was FUCKING great, too bad it ended the way it did. I would have love for it to be extended.

They did a kikestarter for the sequel. It was successfully funded, which naturally means it's never coming out.

9 years weren't enough

nah fuck off

Salty crossposting faggot detected. Kill yourself.

The gameplay is bullet sponge shit and I dropped the demo as soon as I found out you couldn't even close the map if the railroaded tutorial didn't want you to.

You do realise your shit taste outs you? No one for the past 3 years has praised this game, go appeal your ban and stop being such fucking liars

sex

you know other than how your health regenerates and you can chain knife gutting kills together so frequently you end up using it to take over the whole base because while your gutting one person another always waltzes in close enough to keep the chain going

Game was already too long. May-may appeal wore off after first 30 minutes or so, and then you were just left with mediocre gameplay.

This probably counts for any Treasure game really.

My game.

Red Steel 2

My dick

t. white boi

literally every good game obviously

Todd, pls.

Because they don't call you DSP.

on topic:
we need more Classic Sonic.
off topic:

sorry user but around here ">we" know that fun things are fun. (you) r projecting.

Is it really that short? I only played for maybe 3-4 hours before dropping it out of boredom.

No, Todd-kun said the game could be played forever.