LA Noire

LA Noire wasn't afraid the name the Jew. Is this part of the reason we have yet to see a proper sequel? Were certain influential people afraid that normalfags might become aware of the Jewish mafia and their influence over Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

trinusvirtualreality.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, Team Bondi just went bankrupt over employee complaints or some shit.

Mickey Cohen has been dead for decades. He's also a historical figure who's been portrayed in a lot of movies from that era.

No Rockstar just hasn't bothered to make another

Bondi wasn't working on a sequel when they got shafted. They were working on an entirely new IP called "Whore of the Orient". The IP is actually now owned by Rockstar

Oh, yeah. That's cancelled?
Anyway, there's a remake of LA Noire coming out soon.

It's a remaster for whatever reason

only on the newer consoles I think. PC is getting a VR version instead

Eh, OP is shit but the reason many games are bad these days is that the companies and the people running those companies, or who own the people who own the companies are jewish. Money is behind everything they do. They exchange that and take people who know how to creatively milk a market over one who is passionate about making good games
Now we're in the mess we're in today mainly because of companies becoming so utterly jewish. Notice how the few good games are either made out of Japan, or by a dedicated tiny group unrelated to any large companies or jewish slimeballs.

Rockstar explicitly calls the kike shyster running the car dealership in GTA V "a multiculturalist", so no, as long as you're pozzed out the ass ideologically with the rest of your game you can say one or two true things about kikes as a "joke".

They'd better fucking update the graphics, then, because it'd be a pain to look at in VR. Immersing yourself in the 1940s, though… Fuck, what's the cheapest VR headset that isn't utter shit?

Google Cardboard.
Other than that, I think Samsung produces the cheapest one.

I think they just significantly reduced the price on the Rift, but you'd have to allow yourself to become part of Zuckerberg's botnet. The Vive is better overall in terms of hardware tracking though; I know you're looking for something cheap but it's worth going for if you can afford it.
Honestly as a VR headset owner I'm not sure I'd recommend it just yet. There are some really solid games out there for VR but for the most part it's slim pickings. Most VR games out there are overpriced indie shit.

The guy who wrote and directed LA Noire no longer works with Rockstar. That's why there's no sequel.

Splinter Cell got sequels, even though in Chaos Theory, you get the choice to kill the Israeli spy. Later on it turns out Israel betrayed you and wants to kill you so it can take some bio weapon

The Kosher Nostra was a real thing you know. Burgers and their knowledge of history, I swear…

It was supposed to be released in 2015. They were unable to get a publisher. They finally came out and said in 2016 that it was cancelled

Highly unlikely. If Rockstar was really gung ho to make an LA Noire 2 I'm fairly certain they'd just do it.

The main reason why they haven't is because the game didn't sell RDR money like they expected and because they were already soured on the project due to Team Bondi's incompetence.

I wonder why

UGH, can we like not talk about this old 40s trash. Wow, I can't believe we have an effin thread up for this antisemite stuff ugh geez

Apparently one of the reasons why they couldn't find a publisher wasn't actually due to the word "Whore" it was moreso because of the word "Orient" since asian retailers wouldn't stock a game with that word since it's considered the equivalent of the word nigger there

that's like saying Rainbow Six names the jew by including IDF troops or something

making fun of jews didn't make the game fun though

>a (((video game))) names the jew
TOPKUK

Don't you need a cell-phone for that one though? I doubt you can play GTA on it.

HUH????

checking those trips.

this is fucking retarded. my roommate is from Japan and we just stocked up on groceries from a place literally called The Oriental Shop. It was also all run by Japs. So they opened a place that's essentially The Asian Nigger Shop? I guess people who wouldn't stock the game are fucking retarded, then. SJWs - same difference

Must've been fam, you're using images mined from it to disparage it after all.

t. jew
Now fuck off back to Tel Aviv

"Orientals" is mostly only insulting to chinks living in the US. This dates back to when Chinese coolies were being abused (read: enslaved) in mining and rails construction. It's similar to "nigger"/"negro" in that it has a slavery root and the mindset "anyone who isn't the same race as me calling me that way is rayseest".
In practice, absolutely nobody - except the SJWs that feel offended for other people, and oversensitive chinks which happen to be mostly SJW - cares about it.

Orient is the name for Eastern Civilization and values.
West is called Occident.

How does one get a roomate? I'm lonely.

You need a place, first.

Don't, you'd get sick of it within the first week

Where's that one post where the user keeps a Chink twink in a cage under his bed

Now, that sounds….Interesting….

Come on, it's been posted regularly for years

Will the remake be sterilizing it to make a "white heternomative cismale patriarchal" mafia instead?

I might have seen it, but barely gave it a thought.

The only company who's not afraid to name the Jew is Paradox Interactive and that's only because they would be called out for being historically inaccurate.
Or rather, they used to be prior to their newer games.

define "new games"? How far back are we going?

What bothered me most about LA Noire is that Cole's downfall - cheating on his wife - isn't fully explained or explored. You never even see his family. Some exploration of tensions between his wife and himself would've made the story more believable. Coming home and trying to live a normal life after witnessing the horrors of the darkest minds in Los Angeles is hard, and Team Bondi didn't make that clear enough. Considering it was a narrative-heavy game, it didn't explain it's narrative well.

You can stream video from your pc to your phone, but most phones are so low-resolution that the final result isn't worth the trouble.
trinusvirtualreality.com/

They don't allow people to use "remove kebab" in their forum signatures.

From my understanding an entire desk was cut from the game (I think it was burglary?). I wonder if some of the narrative was cut as well.

That's too bad. Another problem with the game was the console limitations. The face-scanning tech was good, but the low texture quality destroyed the realism.

Image that illustrates what is essentially a precursor to that awful chat system that ended up being used in Fallout 4?

you could at least pick topics from your notepad in the game

TWO DESKS
burglary and fraud
A lot of vice as well.

Well it very least pioneered the problem where game doesn't tell what the character is going to say. At this point I should probably disclaim that I never played the game and my knowledge comes from Zero Punctuation review where Yathzee told how he chose option "tell the woman I think/know/have proof she's lying" which resulted his character "blaming the woman for being literally Mrs. Hitler"

I usually choose Lie first to hear what Cole is going to say, because at the evidence screen if you right-click he'll say something like "sorry I made a mistake" and it lets you choose a different option. This way you can actually figure out what you're accusing them of.

I wouldn't be surprised if that technique is used in real life too

Got some pretty funny stuff from that too.

CK2, EU4 and HOI4 are all poz'd. More specifically, any mention of kikes or pows has been removed whatsoever, so you can't form concentration camps or gulags; women-in-history or some shit is an actual game-breaking thing in EU4: CK2 has a bunch more NIGGERED.COM portraits and overall downplays kike expulsions.

What they do on their forums is irrelevant, it's the base games that have been consistently shit on all aspects except for the hilarious mods that utterly desecrate Paradox. Also, the fact that the forum mods were cucked was already well known, they absolutely hate it when people point out that most of the DLCs break the game or were fixes that otherwise should have been placed in normal patches, plus complaining about the commiemods is a permabannable offense.

In, EU4, If you have Common Sense DLC, you can have Queen as Regent instead of Council which is almost always better since Councils tend to be really bad and can't start wars. Queen Regents usually have at least decent stats, can start wars and can gain personality traits (there are both positive and negative ones, although notably some negative traits allow you to soften or even completely evade certain negative events)

Isn't that Pandora Tomorrow?

Most cheap phones nowadays run at 1440p

A cheap phone doesn't have 1440p screen you'd need at least a $250 phone, which isn't a cheap one, it's mid range
Cheap is $30

Yes.

The only place where the word "oriental" is considered even remotely offensive is the United States. It's perfectly fine anywhere else.

There's always a vocal minority screaming that the Jews are not at fault for the state of media, finance and education. These people are either work for Jews, were taught by Jews or consume Jewish entertainment/propaganda. We call these people Jews.

I would just like to add that my autism prevents me from being able to accurately read faces, which caused major issues for me in this game.

It was difficult for me to tell if they were telling the truth just based on their faces as well, and I don't have autism.
Or maybe I do but just don't know it