Character creation

What character do you usually create in rpgs with character creation? I usually go with manly long bearded, long haired monk/barbarian/warrior with huge muscles and level up only one single weapon style, depending on the game i leave the rest of the points on charisma based skills. Go always with human cause xenophilia is a heresy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LJSkJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like the kind of guy who posts "water" in gamerfuel threads.

are undead humans ok?

fug forgot pic and reply

There's literally nothing wrong with drinking water. But i am a beer guy personally.

What is this foul necromancy i hear? Purge of course!

I focus on stats and not appearance, that's all that matters in RPGs. Go play Skyrim you filthy casual. You roleplay in coorespondence to skills and perks, not some made up fantasy story in your head. Roleplaying must have a cooresponding mechanic or measurable impact to actually be roleplaying and not LARPing, so choosing to make a character that is a "long haired monk who does badass things :D" is you merely playing pretend in your head as there is nothing that the game will react to that chosen profession or appearance. Essentially, redditors like you with your mindset are just using RPGs as a dress up doll simulator, which gives companies like Bethesda power and kills companies that actually understand what an RPG is. Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.

I usually either go full human and full wizard (because fuck elves), or the furthest from human I can possibly get (undead counts, robots too) and just do whatever, since it's fun to roleplay as some weird-ass creature with a weird-ass view on the world.

I tend to make OLD MEN that look disgruntled and rickety if possible. Always a fun look when everyone else makes waifu girls. Typically go for a Tarkin with a mustache possibly.

Depends on the class.
If it's an archer, I make an elf or some other gay shit.
If it's a warrior, I make a bearded guy with long hair or the ponytail, and name him something like Brick, or Reinforced Concrete in obscure Balkan languages.
If it's a mage I make a qt or a tomboy, becuse light armor is always the sluttiest.

You seem like a no fun allowed dick, user. Your knowledge on rpgs is low too. Since baldur's gate you could write entire biography for your character just to roleplay who you are.
And what about Morrowind, New Vegas, NWN2, that new Divinity OS 2? There's a lot of video games that have both visual representations AND clever stat system for your character.

any of those as long as the game allows me to get away with it

A cute girl, obviously.

Depends on the game.

I like making Arnold Schwarzenegger lookalikes and I make Arnold noises throughout my playthrough. Usually the more "mature" or "dark and edgy" the game is, the more I'm liable to do that, because dour grey-and-browny-bloom shit bores me to tears.

If I'm making an evil character, a thief, or any kind of nimble character, it's always a female of some sort. Especially if there's elaborate ways in which you can die.

I'm saying the visual representations are pointless to the overall strength of the game, and should be of trivial importance. OP really pissed me off by not meantioning anything about builds and minmaxing but about fucking appearance. When talking about RPG characters, all considerations about stats and strengths should come before whether or not your PC has a fucking mustache or not. That is, if the person in question even cares or knows what an RPG is. Fallout 1 had zero character customization (except sex, which did have an actual impact) and Steamworks did the same (except race, which once again had a measurable gameplay impact) and your back story is set and unchangeable. So if you have no choice about your character at all, what makes them such classic RPGs? They had complex character statistic systems which enables builds so unique no playthrough would ever be the same.

Learn to use paragraphs, autist.

my nigga

How does that work? Is all of the player dialog "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" with a slight mandible chatter mixed in every few seconds?

If it's human only and good CC, I'll make me to the best of my ability. If it allows different races, I want to be the beast races if they aren't shitty. If I can make women thicc, I'll go with that.

I usually create a daughteru
which for me means viking girl with my family's athletic build
focus on blades, stealth, and speech though, since surviving alone requires a lot of discretion

In /tg/ I usually make myself. Boisterous bruiser with high strength and intelligence. but I'm not as smart or charismatic as I think I am, so hilarity usually ensues… followed by arrests

Alignment is inevitably chaotic good

I go as Orky as possible, every time.

Definitely varies heavily depending on what type of setting, what races are available and how deep the creator is, but typically either
or
Generally, waifu run is second playthrough. After that, if the character creator is really good, it's retarded joke characters all the way

My order of characters I play as go as this:

My taste pushes for an unparalleled height of faggotry.

If there is a beast race, I choose it.
If there are multiple beast races, I choose based on how attractive the females of each race are.
If there's still a tie, I default to whatever is the most mammalian.

I usually make a copy of myself for the main character. If I can have a custom companion, I usually remake my own daughter :3

is it you eroge-dad?

Healthy h'wite family, that'd be my character creation.

Loli.

Failing that, a cute Nipponese girl.

Usually a copy of me because I want to and also because I have a fear of being sucked into the game and being in my characters body so I want to be prepared

Every time I see a character like this, I get a shit eating grin from wondering how he'd feel being trapped in the game in that body.

I hate looking like a faggot so I make my character look as conservative as possible. Most of my characters end up looking like a businessman from the 70s.

a man of refined tastes

Haven't we just had this thread already?
Either way I always try to go for glorious/fabulous look usually, depending on game's art style.

ur stupid.

I just usually either make a game version of myself or a buff ass nordic badass with one handed and shield skills.

I can't make an ugly character on purpose because the fear always gets to me, But in all my years I still can't use character creators properly

I make the wizardliest wizard to ever shake a wand.

What character do you like to make user?

Most of the time I play as a grumpy paladin type character which is actually just my character from a long running D&D campaign. I revive him from time to time, I'm playing through morrowind for the first time as him.
Paladins are fun, especially when you don't play a lawful good healslut like most people do.

I make a 6'7 blonde hair blue eyed built Aryan and proceed to kill all degenerates with my fists.

Gas yourself kike

leftycringe, pls

It's a Codex term, that user is obviously from there. But it does make sense; what he is talking about is external factors put on the game, hence live-action.

You didn't actually play DnD sessions with other people did you?
Stats are secondary at best when it comes to actual roleplaying.

PnP ≠ vidya

To clarify, video games are about the gameplay first.

Self insert if it looks remotely possible to create. Otherwise I swing those sliders to their most extreme and paint that motherfucker with random colors, then RP as a lunatic.

Enjoy your xenoestrogens, fluoride, and plastic fibers! archive.is/LJSkJ

An elegant Ara Ara who sold her soul for power.

Oddly though I'm not a huge fan of Liliana Vess. Probably because of how pozzed MTG's writing is.

While to an extent it's true that you build and role play your character around the mechanics and stat's of whatever you're playing, there's nothing wrong with playing a game with a preconceived notion of what character you want to build and role play as.
Maybe building a long haired monk isn't viable, but his journey to create this archetype will result is something that does fit within the game and the mechanics.
Blaming players like these instead of the influx of console gamers for the downfall of rpgs is just incorrect, and telling someone to kill themselves is way more le edgy reddit than anything op said.

Depending on the game, really. If the game allows cute grills and it doesnt break the style of the game I go for it. If all women are pig ugly, I usually go for average built middle aged man warrior or 70-80s epic metal wizard.

I like to make the character as close to the culture I am rping as.

If it's a German culture he's white and with a German name and a focus on two-handed combat typically etc

I don't have a goto character that I recreate every time. I usually base my char.'s appearance on his stats, or just create him/her as I please on the spot.

Good taste.

I either think of a terrible pun based name and make a character and build based around that. Otherwise, normal soldier man. The kinda guy who just screams cannon fodder. If I can't make one that is sufficiently generic and ready to die, delicious brown gril is the usual backup appearance.

I kinda hop around when it comes to class, but I tend to fall into well rounded. Anything that'll let me switch up playstyle on the fly. I prefer durability over speed, so I tend to take the warrior types as long as they can do more than just stand there and eat shit. Axes are a plus. My fondest MMO character is a Tera character. Human female named AxeArmor, a red headed berserker in the least sluttiest plate I could find in a world where nipple toppers count as full armor. I think I had to transmog a low level armor just to look like I was fully encased. It was an enjoyable game until I hit endgame and was forced to hang out with the dressup faggots, because those were the only folks who made it that far and stuck around.

Any man who can appreciate Shanoa's beauty is a brother of mine.

P&P certainly holds weight when discussing games that are based on, and sometimes outright copy mechanics from D&D or other games.

Also gameplay is only one part of a game. Gameplay is certainly one of the more important parts, but so is story, lore, music, and game feel. You can't put any one part first, putting the story first gives you gone home, putting gameplay first gives you darksouls 2 or even skyrim. There needs to be a good balance, especially for RPG games.

I wish people didnt come to vent their sad, miserable lives on Holla Forums.

I wish to be the little girl

If i'm making a male character i tend to make them look like Lemmy unless i can give them big hair like a pompadour. If i'm makinga female character I tend to give them short and very dark hair with a tough girl aesthetic. will apply facial scars to both when applicable in the game

go away j00t

either geese howard muscle mage/monk or, if available, any class that can turn into a dragon or is a dragon that can wreck shit and hard.

The only game that allows both of these things at once is tabletop /tg/ shit and that needs to be rectified.

Also I'll do faceless knight a lot, on all my first runs of souls games i would just go faceless knight with sword and board, no magic. always felt right for the first run

wow what an absolute gay!

Quiet down you transgender refuse from a meat grinder.

Gonna admit that I want to be a better version of myself and project that through games, but it's clear your desire is to be a little girl so you can get fucked by blacks or something.

Depends on my mood. Usually I either go with a berserker that uses a massive weapon to smash through everything, or an all-powerful wizard.
I also tend to make them cute girls, unless I'm given the option for a dwarf race, then there's no doubt I'll make my berserker a dorf.

I just hit the random button and try something new and different. Of course we're talking aesthetics here. Random stat rolls are a cancer imported from tabletop games and should be burned from the face of the earth.

The tranny badger has good stats why aren't you playing her? Just go play pen and paper rpgs you jesus christ.

Self-inserting in video-games, as well as any other activities, social or otherwise, is a natural instinct and pretending it to be not the case with you will only lead to you being laughed at. Faggot.

Usually an average human warrior or paladin. Sometimes mage.
Failing that, an elven mage, warrior or spellsword.

Why is there a garbage can on your characters head?

Dragons are shit tier.
It's the year of the Fire Cock, get with the program!

pour gasoline on your cock and light it on fire, then, you super fag dragon hater.

that sounds extremely gay user.

If you're seeing sex everywhere you go, you're the one with the dirty mind, not the world around you.

Either that or you're in a physical red-light district.

I think you may be projecting again kiddo.

I make orcs.

how do you "sort of" have a female?

Good taste

Thanks Satan.

D..Does she have a…penis?

Yes he does, he's also dead

When I play a western game I play a bald, steel jawed, overly muscular man with militant aesthetics, or a woman that looks almost exactly like the man, except she might not be bald. When I play an eastern game, I play a cute girl, or a guy that looks like he's a cute girl, with lots of frills or belts. In this way I prepare myself for a future in video game marketing where these are the only characters, with slight variations, I will ever want put into a game. Unless I don't care about profit and am making it for virtue signaling points, in which case I will simply make the character as aesthetically unappealing as possible, and some shade of not white.

He did before he killed himself.

Now, that last part I wasn't ready for

I'm unoriginal as all fuck. If I can use guns, I go with Revolver Ocelot and if it's swords and sorcery I go Knight or Paladin if I'm able.

it still hurts

Is there a story behind this?

Bongs not welcome.

Does distilling remove the fibers?

Le' me guess, AIDS?

No wonder trannies and traps are prone to suicide. Finding out that your body just isn't programmed or built to age the way you want it to is one hell of a downer.

Puh-lease. Dragons are so overdone and boring. Go ride on your dragon dildo, oh Supreme Faglord!

I like to create archer characters that resemble Barış Manço if the game allows me to. I had a blast with my Khergit horse archer and Dragon's Dogma ranger playthroughs.

I make a human male that looks straight out of a 21 century society and I never use any magic, and if possible I avoid melee types that don't exist in real life.
This is mainly because deep inside I'm a hipster and I do the one thing nobody ever does.

Sure thing bud.

Most people play Dark Souls games melee only. Zweihander, one of the most popular choices, was a real weapon really used in real life (it was more like a sword archetype and the name zweihander is relatively recent).
Your playing style is very common, hipster boy

One of the following, depending on mood and which is more fun in the game:
I am a sucker for classic fantasy archetypes.

In non-fantasy settings, I just kind of do whatever.

Anything that allows me to make a character that looks like Vlad the Impaler. If the character creation is not good enough for that then I ditch the game altogether.

If a game has good dress up I play as a cute girl, otherwise I never come up with anything special.
I recently realized that I'm at my best when I play as a obese nigger. I have no idea why but it works.

a tall muscular bald white guy, like myself in real life

Post your muscles leather man.

Gay.

Typically, the rugged veteran look if it's restricted to humanish characters. Nothing too buff, just the look of a slightly damaged soldier who's probably been doing things too long.

If it's not, I go for the qt lizard wizard.

Making a character to fit a character, spending those stats around that character's abilities and traits, is more fun than simply playing a boring grindfest over and over again what ultimately doesn't change.
Roleplay's the only way to keep something like Skyrim genuinely interesting.

I always try to go closest possible to myself, or if not possible then something that resembles an archetype in the game's world.

It's the same look for every game that has a character creator. Human male, caucasian, blue eyes, 5 o'clock shadow/stubble, and a buzz cut. Think Shepard or Leandros from Space Marine.

So, "generic game protagonist", basically?

I normally end up recreating one of the Totally Spies.

Pretty much. Everyone rags on the "balding space marine" archetype, but I still love it. Balding tough guys are my favorite.

They… all look the same? You mean color scheme?

Eh, do understand. The shaved head always looks best, you ask me.
Still, I suspect the reason it's the mainstay is more due to low costs of hair modeling.

Spoiler that shit nigga. Now I'm triggered

Getting a sword that big off of a back is pretty tough to do, anyway, so I think I can justify it as having some disconnect system what lets it drop freely if you pull it the right way.
Some holsters, for instance, are like that.
No idea if that sort of thing was ever done, though.

Sword on back is antirealistic to begin with.
That being said I'm pretty sure D is ambidextrous.

Patrician taste

I tend to make a tall, readheaded, blue-eyed woman, then just act as i would personally.
I dress as i would, i speak as i would, i fight as i would.

I tried making a nigger character once and it just felt wrong every time i saw my hands.

Soejima, is that you?

Honestly, I can't play anyone not white due to the hands.
Even TES's argonians bother me somewhat by it. Usually I can get by on that, as at least it's a fantasy race proper, but human hands just weird me out. Look wrong for some reason.

Afraid not, sorry.

I have no issues playing as a fantasy race, although there can be a bit of disconnect due to it.
I usually play as a khajiit rather than argonian.
Argonians are truly the niggers of the beast races.

First playthrough, probably some vanilla stuff like OP. Second playthrough, if it's a good enough game, a female magic user, long range or backstabber, opportunistic or evil.

I love being a heavily armoured female mage, but magic is usually so limited in scale that i can't really do what i want, so i end up becoming girl guts, which is just fine too.

Is that vita port or skyrim didn't age well at all?

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

I have a shit computer that can barely run it, unfortunately.
I actually bumped the res up to 1080 for that screenshot, i think.
I play at 1280x720, or else i get a fuckton of mouse lag.

Says the guy who plays literal furshit.
'Least argonians are interesting, instead of some low-quality yiffbait.

You reek of estrogen.
Why didn't you kill yourself already?

It has aged pretty poorly. Popped open the SE lot due to recently reading something what made me want to play it, and holy fuck are the textures glaring.
Everything looks like ass.
You've got mods, at least, but damn.

Admittedly, it probably helps when I first played it, it was on a tiny screen with low res. So maybe that's why it looked better than it does now.

Dwarven /cuteboy/

^ This
I usually steer for that type and try not to make my character look like some fucking twink. Also 5 o'clock shadow and scruffy beard always.

Whoops, left my flag on from the last time i posted, which was a few days ago.

How does this image make you feel?

Better yet, how does this image make you feel?

Oh yeah, and if the game has a warlock class, and I'm playing with a friend, we roleplay as /x/ and Holla Forums attempting to summon shit from the great beyond, because of that one meme.

Depends on how low the shadow goes. Neck scruff looks like you're some trailer trash, most the time. Should end at the neck, ideally.

Like you need to invest in better games.

Oblivion is at least better than Skyrim.
Even if it's also trash.

Disgust.

Not fucking clicking that. Probably some gay shit anyway.

post some examples?

How about this one?

Fucking hell, man, do you not have any other hobbies, or are you just a full time neet?

I have other hobbies, yes, but i'm also NEET.

What hobbies can you possibly have?

I live in the middle of nowhere, so i enjoy nature, sitting outside, taking walks and such.
Anime, manga, vidya, music, politics, electrical work, carpentry, ect

Anything to keep myself busy, really.

I call bullshit.

I usually try to make a warrior in half-plate armor, with a spear if possible (and an axe if not).

You aren't doing your body any favors. I do enjoy occasional apple cider, though.

I always create an older man with lighter eyes and greying hair, someone that could tell stories for hours about past adventures

On what, exactly?
I'm not a politician, if that's what you're getting out.
I just try to stay up to date and informed, and enjoy talking about it with others.

Get a fucking job you subhuman filthbag.
Alternatively, start doing something actually productive with your time. Spending more than 300~ hours in a single game, in general, is a bad mark.

That's not a very nice thing to say, user.
I support my family in other ways, such as keeping the house clean and in good repair, doing yardwork, busting firewood for winter and so-on.

I enjoy having lots of free time to spend as i wish, and not having to interact with others too much.

This reads like my resume. Reaching for a ton of shit so you don't have to admit you just wank your days away on the internet.

Oh no, i'll happily admit i wank my days away.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

I couldn't imagine being more unhappy than if i were stuck on a strict schedule and were being forced to deal with other people that i probably won't like every day.

They don't hire citizens around here.

You're only making yourself sound worse, mate. As though you're some kind of house servant, and that's all you long to be, because you have no aspirations or dreams or actual desires.
I stand by my 'subhuman' statement. I can't consider people so ready to sit in contentedness truly human.

Move somewhere not a shithole, or better yet, start your own business.

If it were that simple, he probably would have done it already.

I am going to call BS on this implication that you cannot both lack aspirations/dreams and be discontented with life.

As if being a wage slave is better.

The lawn doesn't mow itself, user.

By aspirations i assume you mean working my ass off to make enough money to buy a big house, get a hot wife and make ten children together.

I'm not interested in that, no.
What i enjoy more than anything is learning new things. It doesn't have to be anything important, could be lore from a good story or some new scientific discovery alike.
The internet is usually all i need for that, and so i don't need to explore the world very often to do what i want.
The last time i really went anywhere was the solar eclipse, since it was close enough that i could just drive to the center of totality.

It was quite fun, i got to see the shadow banding and crescent shadows, feel the dip in ambient heat, see the 360 degree sunset and everything.

Oh, and since i took my old biker grandpa with me, we got to drink bourbon on the docks with eachother.
That was nice, i wish we could see eachother more often.

You need to ask why you're 'discontented', mate.
Discontentedness implies you are unhappy with your current status.
If you do not long for improvement, why are you unhappy with your current status?
Besides that, willingness to remain where you are inherently implies you are content to remain there.

If I'm playing on my own, cute anime grills or myself but cartoonish.
If it's those online games or stuff that other people are also gonna see, I usually either try to recreate funny characters or go hog wild with the character creation and make unlikable fucking assholes that are ensured to stand out no matter where they go. Kind of like those chad walking memes.

What's your favorite character you've ever seen online?

No, there are lots of different types of aspirations.
The point is to have something to go towards.
Otherwise, you're just existing. Sure, you're 'happy', but it's a worthless happiness no different from the flower at the side of the highway that is 'happy' it gets all its needs.

Don't be a worthless bump on the road, user. Strive to do something. Work towards that greener pasture, wherever you view it. Strive to move forward.

Oh no, i'm so upset by the fact that i'm merely existing and happy.
I'll be sure to worry a lot about what someone else thinks about how i should be living my life, thanks for letting me know i'm doing it wrong and that my happiness is worthless in your eyes, user.

highway side-of-the-road flowers are the best though, they liven up an otherwise dreary image

Who said anything about not practicing self-improvement? Self-Improvement can be directionless or done for the sake of doing it, without aspiration.

Also, I think you are viewing the causation in the reverse of what I am seeing. When you are discontent on what is on offer, you lose the motivation to buy. There is a lack of contentment that comes with the absolute destruction of the possibility of achieving anything worth aspiring for.

Assuming I have no other ideas, I just default to Descartes for some reason.

It isn't that happiness is worthless. It's that happiness isn't the end all be all. Contentedness is cancer, however. Contentedness is the death of progress.
People who're happy to strive for nothing are not humans, as far as I am concerned.

Maybe so, but I weep no tears when they're run over. I don't stop to consider its feelings. And I certainly don't respect it as a person.

Is it your desire to give someone the D?

Kind of depends on the game. I try to play with fist weapons whenever they are available and are actually viable throughout the entire game. Usually I make some gruff looking guy with a couple wrinkles here and there, black hair and a mustache.

Look at mister moral over here.

I don't know what you think you're progressing towards, user.
You seem to have a much more romantic view of reality than i do.

You aren't special. Humanity isn't special. Our existence isn't special. Whatever it is you think you're working towards, you won't live to see it.
When you're at the end of your life and realize you spent it working towards something as intangible as the clouds in the sky instead of enjoying the time you had, i hope you'll be satisfied with your work rather than saddened by all the time you lost.

Stop blogposting.

How do you stand all of the bullet sponge?

It isn't what I'm progressing towards, it's that I am progressing towards something.
I may well disagree with you on what you progress towards, I may well fight you over it. But I'll consider even a communist human, as at least they're working towards something.
The content, who sit idly by, striving towards nothing, they are not human.

Given that we're the only ones on this planet what've actually built something, actually expanded, grown, and even left the very ties of our planet, I'd say we're as a species pretty damn special.
Who fucking cares if we "won't live to see it". That's not the damn point. You don't climb to reach the top, you climb because it's there. Life ain't some shitty video game where at the end, you're awarded points. You don't struggle for the destination, you struggle to struggle.

fag

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about what others are striving for and instead concern yourself with your own improvement in life. I see this so often these days, people obsessed with self-improvement who totally miss the mark and instead project their feelings onto others, getting them to rush into a wild pursuit of "progress" by nagging them to strive for more than they have currently.

That's not to say self-improvement isn't a good thing, but like the saying goes "It's easier to rule a city than it is to rule yourself". Maybe you shouldn't blow your horn so much in a thread where it doesn't at all apply and instead practice what you preach and go out and do something yourself.
At least you won't be shitting up a thread with your off-topic rants.

Nothing personnel, kid.

I did, and I will. best game ever made, unironically.

ok

Get that slut outta here.

Eh, I'm only concerned with the lot when it comes down to internet shitposts. Though, I do genuinely not count people who are content to sit idly, content, as truly human.
Then again, I'm loose with the application of 'human' in general. Though, that only really applies to works of fiction, I'm still happy to consider whatever odd non-human creature as 'human' by my standard, so long as they've that desire for advancement.

You're right about the off topic, in any case. To be fair, not the best quality thread, and I didn't start this derail. Still.

please remove yourself from the genepool
thanks

You take that back right now.

If I get a magician (especially an evil one like a necromancer or sorceress): I try to make an Ara Ara Milf dressed up like a slutty occult priestess. Purple lipstick and a tattoo on her navel that looks like the Eye of Sauron are a plus.

If there's a black belt in the game: I like to make a lean-looking asian guy with sunglasses so he looks like Masters Roshi or Shen from OG Dragon Ball.

Someone make a Yatsuba to replace Yotsuba.

same ID.

how can a man be this cuckolded by todd howard's power in 2011? how can this nigger anus be this raped and ripped by a rpg from almost 10 years ago

4chan raid

Go back.

You go back too.

Just a phase before we all left.
We don't need a yatsuba. Its bad enough yotsuba is a coal burner. We don't need one of those.

kill yourself

For rpg's any generic white dude is enough of a stand in since they get buried in armor anyways. The only games I can really get into roleplaying are either first person, text, or gsg where all i'm seeing is a map and tiny portraits.

Things like Animal Crossing though, I have a lot of fun tinkering with the design stuff. Even for MGSV, I had to make a rad flag for mother base.

It should, yeah. Distilled is the way to go. Ignore the faggots who say, “HURR IT’S DANGEROUS BECAUSE THERE AREN’T MINERALS IN IT!” because you should be getting those minerals from your diet anyway.

1. You mean pooinloo/pajeet.
2. Nope, snowy white burger here. Dad was raised in India, so we have a family chai recipe. Chai+winter=comfy.

I'm a minmaxing faggot so I also try to minmax in character creator.
I can't find the perfect color I'm going for normally, like the perfect skin or hair color. So I just make every color as white or black as possible. Think a snowman walking around with vantablack clothes.

It had outdated graphics the day it was released, user. It has always been hideous. We must NEVER forget this.

Yotsuba was not designed to be a 4chan mascot. She was designed to star in an exceptionally comfy manga.
Don't let your hatreds (however justified they might be) cloud your vision. It is just going to turn you into a bitter man.

Proof that Vivian fags are literally reddit

Literally autogynephilia

Seriously, just kill yourself.

Ugly and deformed Oblivion tier characters for a good chuckle. I think that making "muh badass" characters is autistic as fuck and creating a "cute" female character is pathetic.

Girls tbh.

I like making grizzled, older knights/paladins. Strongly believes in law&order, but definitely not lawful stupid and not above caving in a few skulls because he's way too old and tired for people's bullshit. Armed with a one-handed hammer if available.

Often looks like pic related.

My nigga!

Despite all the butthurt he caused, this guy is absolutely right. It's amazing how touchy people of below-average intelligence get when you remind them that they waste away all their free time with shallow, mindless entertainment that turns their brains into mush.

What a faget, kys bitch

Irrefutable statements of fact are not arguments. You might consider taking your own advice.

I always make my character look as goofy as possible. Hair/eye/skin colors that clash. Alternate sizes so huge feet, then tiny shins, then huge thighs on the right side and the opposite on the left side. The worst games are the ones where no matter how hard you try the character still ends up looking normal.

Why?

It makes it more interesting. Making yourself or some shitty tryhard character is retarded.

No, making a cute girl is nice. And this is retarded.

I did make a cute girl tho

Some shit I played for 1 day tbh

Usually some archetypical cute girl depending on the class I'm aiming for, such as a blonde knight, tall tan warrior/barbarian musclegirl or petite black-haired samurai girl with a himecut or a ponytail or something similar. Sometimes old men.

Appearance can affect gameplay. Females might have smaller hitboxes, a large hairstyle can decrease your stealth effectiveness, big fancy boots might be louder than basic shoes

Bald manlet mage

Wow what a tough guy, threatening to burst into NEETs' homes and fight them because they aren't being productive enough
Maybe get off Holla Forums retard, why haven't you cured cancer yet? How many Olympic gold medals you have? Do you even have a PhD? Lol coming to a chan site and talking shit about some nerd wastin time… Kettle meet pot

I wish this game was good so much.
Everything is so cool but then the gameplay is poo.

spooky girl

Time to kill yourself.

If possible, I always opt for a white haired martial art girl with short white hair and flat chest. This is my current BnS character. No flat chest because you have to be a kemonofag to have it.
Also /r/ing the brown animu grill chart

You are a fucking homo and I hate you.

You are the homo, if you like looking at boys :3

Depends on my mood.

user the only homo here is you.

Why do you like dick inside you so much?

What the fuck, is this a screenshot of my Dragon's Dogma playthrough? I made something exactly similar before.

I improvise per game. It depends on whats available in the character creator.

To illustrate, I have a permanently grinning nigger in Torchlight II. A suburban late teen thrown in to medieval fantasy in Dragon's Dogma. I wanted to make a tall lanky man in Divinity: Original Sin, since that's what comes to mind with Inquisitor, but since there's no body type option, I went with a beach-goer lady. Quite sure I didn't customize my character in Dark Souls, but his outfit combination of equipment still stands out however.

Great minds think alike my man.

Literally nothing you said is irrefutable.

In fact, the only irrefutable thing is your lack of intellect.

Reminder the only time it's acceptable to play as a nigger is when the game allows you to be pitch-black.