SCP Foundation

Why live when the only game of note is containment breach, and even then it's only okay at best? You'd think with how obsessed Hollywood and the game industry are with EXPANDED UNIVERSES they would jump at the opportunity to do something based on the foundation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DqvNg
archive.is/dUfgi
scp-wiki.net/scp-1981
archive.fo/HZaEE
scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
scp-wiki.net/scp-1483
scp-wiki.net/antarctic-exchange-hub
scp-wiki.net/scp-3571
scp-wiki.net/scp-106
web.archive.org/web/20170202031441/http://www.scp-wiki.net/conviction
store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/
8ch.net/2hu/res/46812.html
scp-wiki.net/scp-1168
scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/man-of-memes-man-of-infitite-reflections
archive.fo/fb6o9
scp-wiki.net/scp-1851-ex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I visit the website occasionally for a horror fix, but man there are a few pozzed contributors who've latched on there. Using pronouns for scps, shying away from certain topics, etc. Read one that made me cringe recently where an anomalous internet entity doxes internet harassers. Absolute cancer on an otherwise fun website with quality OC.

Just be glad mainstream hollywood types haven't swallowed it up as of yet. If they do, you better believe SJWs who want a new cultural beachhead will poz the absolute shit out of it until nothing of value remains. Having your cake and eating it in this day and age is too much to ask for I'm afraid.

Hard Mode: Make a Slenderman game that doesn't suck dick.
The only way to do it is to not make it about Slenderman because he's not scary

Even if it's a harmless joke, they will ban you if it is possible for anyone anywhere to be offended by it.

our ss13 server is working on something like scp but not shit

Is bogleech still alive and making comics? More importantly, is he still a gigantic lolcow

Didn't these guys get so pozzed they were trying to change SCP 231-7's entry to make it less "triggering"

wew. Wich one is that? sounds pretty fucking dumb.

It's one of those retarded "gamers against weed" articles.

I never cared for those, it's literally "If Zoe Quinn types made anomalous items with their tumblr buddies". The foundation would've crushed those memers into paste if they were actually real.

Someone was working on a mod for Containment Breach where you play as Nine Tailed Fox, it's clearly unfinished but maybe that can go somewhere.

No way this is serious.

The way things are going over there, some retard would try to shut it down over copyright violations.

sorry it's so shit. but everything else is mostly fine though.

I read one of those, it was a SCP that teleported quarters to Bernie to help him win, and there was a long IRC log at the end of the teenagers saying "fuck blumpf bernie should've won :("

Dear Christ Jesus that's fucking awful.

Maybe if a group of /ourguys/ invade the wiki all at once, we'll be allowed in.

Fucks sake don't tell me that went through. 231 is meant to be really fucked up.

I'm glad it was years ago when I read SCP stories.

It looks like a shitty fanfiction site, not even trying to look like a legitimate science story record site

Even if it was ironically pretending to be retarded, it still sounds shitty
sage for doublepost

they tried to change the article, thankfully the people moderating had enough sense to point out it's tasteful in execution so it was left alone.

If you go to the top-rated page, you'll see all the great classics that were upboated a million times back when the site was both popular and had a quality community following. It's worth looking through, trust me

It's worse than I thought

This sounds like it would be the best way to make a scp game.

Gamers against weed at its best is a worse version of AWCY at its worst which is to be fair an amazing accomplishment.

Someone aught to tell them that ironic shitposting is

the irony is that characters in-canon have made that exact comparison, which seems like a hidden dig from several active authors.

no promises

I've seen joke SCPs that would be more appropriate than this.

They have no idea what theyre talking about

Gib link pls

I'm thinking of something similar to xcom, but I'm not sure.

AWCY is fucking great, rich suburban fags making autistic art and forcing the foundation to deal with it.

Look up "Bernie Sanders SCP", takes two seconds.

How can you make a hide-and-seek game scary tho?

it's more about association since alot of people are still that fucking basic and an example of this would be anime avatars, more often then not certain people will think it's a girl kinda like playing a female in a mmo kinda deal.

More like vaporware tbh

archive.is/DqvNg
archive.is/dUfgi
Im fucking dying

You have to understand that the creators of creepypasta fangames are largely 12 year olds or retarded foreigners. There's very few people aside from the SCP writers that have enough talent to make a compelling SCP game.

Unfortunately, the way it was being ran at first (horror articles meant to disturb the reader) soon fell to the curse of running out of ideas. Read through Series I and note the abyss of difference between it and the other series, it was a gradual slip that slowly replaced horror with "just make some weird, obfuscated shit with stories hidden under ten zeptillion layers of implications", and boy is Series IV nothing but extremely tryhard articles full of "ooooh boy try to figure out what I am!!!" bullshit.

Even worse, that shit ended up being extremely encouraged, rather than trying to find a way to ensure the creation of stories and articles meant to create the image of an all-reaching shadow looming above humanity trying to maintain some of the most fucked up shit out there, exploring the many fears that people have, nowadays they are happy with just burying something under witty and obfuscating descriptions, all the way up to the title of the article itself. Series I is full of articles being a simple, descriptive title, leaving it up to you to unravel the narrative, and now it's titles 2clever4u that just have to spoil you on what you're reading. I mean, some of them are good, but it just isn't the same.

no

Fuck. It's funny how the comments are ooh, this is sure pushing it, but otherwise this is good and I'm not saying that because of any political bias no way.
While I've generally enjoyed SCP articles the website itself seems to always be in the middle of some internal turmoil that will end in mass article deletions. Hopefully they don't delete the clown lore.

God damn it

At its best that is what it is, at its worst it has the AYCY references removed.

holy fuck

Is that after series III starts? I remember I stopped reading at the article got a shoehorned self-righteous note about how there was "no proof that a transgender son wouldn't be picked by the process" when it was an extra-dimensional SCP that affects this one line of father and sons.

Mostly the clown lore exists as a one line reference to earlier articles about clowns in later articles about clowns, which is my limit of tolerance for cross references in the wiki. I have a pretty good memory and am good at deciphering intentionally convoluted narratives but I think after that one article about that tortured alien that you had to click on for several rewrites until a universe reset everyone tried to one up that in either the theme or the format and that's created this mess of poorly constructed articles that rely on the twist more than the text of the page itself. Which is terrible.

I remember that shit, it was interesting but very much presentation over substance really

The most style over substance one I remember was the SCP that had multiple versions of it written and the only way to cycle through it was by refreshing the page. Each variant said the same thing but one was written as a "drama" while another was a "detective novel". It frustrated the hell out of me because it's completely random which one you get.

Are we talking about the minotaur one? I think that's on some sort of global timer because if you refresh too quickly you'll get the same version, unless they changed that. One reason I still enjoy scrubbing the wiki for random articles is because they have quite a few of my favorite versions of a topic, like the "haunted videotape," for instance.
scp-wiki.net/scp-1981

Wasn't the first article that did the multi-rewrites SCP 2317?

Yeah the minotaur one. I don't think it originally had the global timer but I may be wrong.

I literally did that a few months ago, it was really great because it turns out reading horror before bed stops my insomnia from happening and even gave me wonderful nightmare and there were so many good entries. Now that I'm onto Series II Iv made slow progress as they are pretty awful despite the fact that I can't sleep as well now
Hoping series III is better.
As for IV, it had some pretty good entries for the 3000 slot contest like
3300 even if its generic
3512 was acceptably dark
3006 if it was a j
3010 perhaps the most as it hits me close to home as I have all those mannerisms at night, god damn this one was so good it gave me nightmares where I would wake up and felt my body had been shaking
Fuck, just skimming them is making me sleepy

Id say to just make an account to make it a 90 but making an account is a lot more work then it should be, god damn code words bullshiot,

I like the other haunted VHS more, you know, the lakers game.

On an somewhat related note, I looked around the newer entries for a minute and found a decent entry.
archive.fo/HZaEE

FUCK

Also that archive doesn't match the current version of the article. scp-wiki.net/scp-3333

It was fully cucked and fucked years ago user. They have full control.

Seriously, look at 002 even. It's utterly nonsensical.

unkillable lizard is best SCP and you can't prove me wrong

Fuck off furry.

Some of them are fun. One of them is a chair that teleports to whoever needs to sit down, but was thrown in a wood chipper, so it became aggressive and now kills construction workers by teleporting its chips into their lungs.

not scary
but kind of cute

The machine that upgrades and downgrades shit always tickled my vidya autism.

That one was great, it just wanted to be helpful.

They've continually updated the log for what it transforms as the years go by, I don't know if the newer experiments are as good as the originals though.

Knowing how pozzed it is, they probably managed to bring politics into it somehow.

I can see it now
lol I'm so creative give me upboats guys xD

Favorite SCPs, go
Sad story, but would be amazing to actually have.
Also sad, but uplifting at the same time.
Good old body horror.
Probably better as a -J, meant to be funny.
Oldschool "find a creepy image and write a backstory for it" SCP.
Same as above, has a lot of extra stuff too.

I really liked the Red Sea Object 093.

The extra story behind it was rather fun to read.

Whatever number the chess one was is good. Almost every other SCP is stupid.

There's one about an accountant employed by the company who could charm anyone by talking about personal finance. Don't know which one that is, but the story is that some extremely violent SCP broke out and instead of killing the accountant, it had a lunch meeting with him to discuss home ownership.

While it's very simple, 711. It's a device that can send messages to itself, in the past. The Foundation runs a few test messages through, before an unscheduled one arrives. Since someone logically must send this message in the future for it to arrive today, the Foundation makes every attempt to ensure that this doesn't occur. The reason being;

I like it mostly because of how surreal it is, even though it's technically harmless.

Is this the SCP equivalent of "it was all a schizophrenic hallucination" or am I missing something?

You guys looking for a good spook? Read 1733 (Seventeen thirty-three, not one-seven-three) and 3034. Those got to me when I read them.

What's 110-Mountauk?

stupid

loli raep

I like the side-story that 110-Montauk is just reading the girl a bed time story. In order for the ritual to work, the enitity only needs to believe it's a brutal ceremony of the most severe imagining and it can only tell what's going on via the emotional state of people thinking about Montauk.

Yes and yes. It's a real shame, it's hard to find people that passionate about biology. I wish he'd just stick to the bio articles.

what SCP is it?

Personally, I think pic related is why we have few quality SCP entries OR quality SCP vidya. It should have stayed as an /x/ project.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1483 is one of them that's related to the Antarctic Empire stories.

Here's the canon hub
scp-wiki.net/antarctic-exchange-hub
I like it personally, even if it isn't the best

Name: Dr. Geralds
Date: 5/11/201█
Total Items: Four (4) printed images of a swastika

Input: One (1) printed image of a swastika
Setting: 1:1
Output: One (1) black and white photograph of Adolf Hitler. Confirmed to be a copy of an existing photograph.

Setting: 1:1
Output: One (1) printed image of the lotus symbol, which is common in Hindu iconography.

Setting: Fine
Output: A portrait of Adolf Hitler, hand-painted in printer ink. Object does not seem to resemble any such portrait currently in circulation.

Setting: Fine
Output: One (1) highly detailed image of the Hindu god Lakshmi.

It's still fucking great

I like 2521. It showed at least some effort even if the creature itself was generic as all fuck.

My white whale. I invested a decent amount of time and writing effort in the early years of that place and to watch helplessly as it fell from a decent writing community with some semblance of standards into the abomination it has become was and remains incomprehensible and infuriating.

Any SCPs or just side stories?

Both. Don't bother asking what they are. I make it a firm policy to never reveal any past internet handles I have used after seeing idiots ruin themselves doing it. All Series 1 and one off setting pieces.

I'm not that stupid

Read this one recently, it's pretty neat:
scp-wiki.net/scp-3571

That's probably my favorite.

What's the one on the far right? Redpilled tumblr?

lol you deserve pain

No idea what part about it freaks me out specifically, but I just love the mystery around the intentions of this fucking teddy bear.

It's like the opposite of 1048, and I love it.

Who doesn't like this one? Seriously?

A confederate statue that shoots at the birds who shit on him, what's not to like?

The SCP is the designation itself. Beautifully simple.

Love the idea that SCP-001 chronicles the end of the foundation.

We have to kill them all. Beauty will die otherwise.

The monster that only moves in the corner of your eye was the only one that spooked me

This breaks it for me.
Dr. F███████ would be tortured until he gave up the information and then fired or executed, according to official Foundation doctrine. Skips aren't people. They don't have rights or privacy. The entire fucking point is to learn about them to protect humanity, so some faggot who thinks that he can secure his job by being the only one who knows how to "fix" a skip gets a one way ticket to Keter duty.

God fucking damn it

See, THAT'S better. If the site had actually been proofread in the last five fucking years, there wouldn't be this disparity among entries.

I said in a previous post that it was incomprehensible how it morphed into cancer but that was hyperbole. The same shit that ruined other promising communities happened there.
The point where the place moved beyond redemption was when that talentless SJW assclown TheDeadlyMoose managed to worm his way into admin levels and proceeded to unperson everybody and every element that offended his sensibilities.

SCP foundation could really work as a SS13 type of game.

It's been a long time since I've read any of these, but I vaguely remember every small iota of information being drug out of people with it about these things, even if it would activate the object and murder them. To the point that they would overdose people with magic truth serum if the scp didn't allow itself to be talked about

093 is my favorite eerie, immersive story, 2521 is the best cute joke one.

2521 isn't as much as a joke as a well-executed format screw. If the foundation found an entity like 2521, this is the only way to documentation of it.

Tell me, what exactly about it is shoehorned? They put zero focus on the fact that they were lesbians and didn't make them some stupid Mary sue couple. A lesbian couple existing in something isn't shoehorning. Dr. Igotta is just a scientist who watched her wife get liquefied and then had to listen to the constant taunts from the resulting Cronenburg monster which drove her to suicide and then forced revival before being turned into a Cronenburg monster herself. I suppose it's so easy to be jaded against SJW bullshit at this point that anything remotely related to lesbianism can seem shoehorned, but try to be a bit more level-headed than that.

>>>/tumblr/

Creep on steroids
The clockwork machine, we all know this one. Don't re-read it, its pozzed with really fucking stupid shit,
Vending Machine, also above, its been altered.

A stunning rebuttal. I don't know how I could recover from all that evidence and logical arguments ;^)

I'd like it if someone was able to point out an accurage average age of posters here because creepypasta threads are getting out of hand and kids under 18 are annoying to read.

You know what? Containment Breach is a good game. Unless they've been cucked recently I will say it's one of the better horror games out there and one of the few times where randomly generated maps actually work in its favor.

This is the first creepypasta thread ive seen in a month.

Well this is incredibly unlikely but I ca-
This is me being jaded, this is my autism flaring, in any survival situation where reproductive utility is fucking critical homosexual pair offs are strategically useless and should not be given resources.
I'm not talking about the foundation I'm talking about a bunch of D-classes and researchers locked up in a base because the fucking apocalypse happened. Maybe if they were actually at site-19 which is supposedly going to be humanity's base of operations and we can almost pretend like there's enough people so this doesn't matter.

Thinking about it further is it even allowed for married couples to be working at the same facility whether or not they are faggots? It seems like this would severely affect a foundation personnel judgement in any sort of situation involving keters.
The thought of married couples being employed together at a keter involvement facility at anytime let alone an apocalypse is immersion breaking.

I hate this fucker scp-wiki.net/scp-106

Never gotten that one or why it'd merit 001 status. Do the slime monsters get control of the camera and computer equipment or what's really happening?

lesbian researcher as far as I can tell tried to revive (even though she isn't dead?) lover with some sort of thing??? This thing is the pile of shit and slime in the corner. She states repeatedly that it failed and that's when she decides to an hero. Our guy shows up and lesbian researchers not lover thing apparently records him. Him being a dumbass thinks it's recording him right now, as opposed to you know, being a fucking file already attached. (Granted he's pretty stressed from the whole "world ending" thing.)

That's as far as head or tells I could make of the second mysterious slime creature that isn't the sun transformed slime creature, since this one is green and those ones are still "normal" flesh colored.

Alt. History gone wild, would be great to read safely.
"Once you see it, you can't unsee it" cranked to 11.
Fuck it, any SCP that does a mindfuck like 2740 or simply sheer censorship like 579 is bound to be my favorite, because that's when their brand of horror is at it's strongest.

Also, "Conviction" is fucking hilarious for some reason. SCP did nothing wrong
web.archive.org/web/20170202031441/http://www.scp-wiki.net/conviction

Is that the one with the girl you've gotta rape and keep alive or the apocalypse happens? I keep seeing people sucking that one's dick but it never clicked with me. I only see the "what's not explained is scarier" rule being run into the fucking ground and the whole thing being a contrived catch 22 to keep rape the only possible solution, except whoops she'll die eventually anyway. SCPs are at their best when they're alien oddities with menacing bits and implications, not when they're someone trying to make a masterpiece of horror.

>>>/reddit/

While you guys talk about SCP being pozzed, I have a different problem with it that also destroys my enjoyment of reading it.

Just the sheer amount of paranormal occurences in the universe makes them quite meaningless to me. Or rather, the amount of paranormal non-scary SPC's.

The Lizard King might seem like an almost eldritch creation and it still has it's charm if you couple if with something like The Plauge Doctor, but this universe also has things like "God" or "To the cleverest" which just completely remove the horror atmosphere.

How can I take it seriously when next to all those scary things I also get things straight up from urban fantasy? It just makes the world seem less dangerous.

That's the second problem I have with SCP besides being pozzed.

SCP-583 is by far the scariest SCP I've ever read about because if you were ever exposed to it it would mean that your are waifu is DEAAAAAAD over and over again forever.
Also you wouldn't be able to play any video games anymore I guess.

I thought the individual entries weren't "canon" with each other.

No, it's all one universe unless the SCP is an alternate universe kek , they actively discourage SCP cross testing but 682 does this plenty.

This is also why the Thaumiel class was developed, for SCPs that actively protect humanity.

They are mostly canon, they even reference each other a lot.

I literally [DATA EXPUNGED] in pure horror while reading this

they often reference eachother.
look up the "olympia project", where some foundation guy uses a bunch of scps together to produce a transhuman superbeing. they then duplicate and mass produce them for guard/test duty.

Even so, a man can dream of the Worst Night Shift Ever, No Really, It Was The Worst.

One of my all time favourites is an SCP that functions as a method of accessing other universes, with the twist being that one of them is our reality and thus free of all this madness. The danger is treated as a Keter because it depletes their agent pool as agents go AWOL to live in a totally normal place without any weird fuckoff dangers, and the Foundation can't make them forget it exists either due to how it functions.

I think it's called "As normal as [something] pie" and I can't remember the kind of pie involved. Cherry, maybe? Anyway, it shows that the funny ones are still dangerous and frightening simply because either we don't know how they work or one dumbass gaining access to them could ruin an entire site.

A clever idea that took me a second.
That one shouldn't be so fucking funny to me but it is for some reason, and meta SCPs are my favorite.

But SCPs that geninuely piss me off for completely different reasons.
I will never understand this.

On the topic of games, this game may be worth checking out at some point later on.
store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/

In early access and has been for a while, but it seems to be very popular among jp users who like to mod sprites.

But what if you mix the SCP with Touhou?

8ch.net/2hu/res/46812.html

BULLY THIS NEWFAG

Remember that they're only both alive for the beginning portion. Ari dies pretty early on into the apocalypse.

For one, this is an apocalypse scenario that completely blindsided the foundation. Do you seriously think they'd have the time to determine who gets what while having to deal with not only massive containment breaches, but the sun turning everyone into Cronenburgs. Also, while they can't reproduce as a pair, as women they could be paired off with other researchers or artificially inseminated to begin repopulation. They might be lesbians, but they've still got wombs. Do you seriously think that the foundation would care about whose married who in a scenario where billions are dead? Unless they're trans or something (which would definitely count as shoehorning) their strategic potential in a scenario that requires reproduction is just as great as any individual man.

Yeah and do you REALLY think that a ragtag group of researchers and D-class would throw out 2 qualified researchers just because they're lesbians? As I've said before, their strategic value in a repopulation scenario isn't changed because of that, so they'd have no real reason to throw them out. The D-class might be dumb enough to do that on their own, but the researchers would know that they're not only valuable as breed stock for repopulation, but they're also intelligent and would be valuable for coming up with a proper plan to get to site 19.

Fuck meant to be a reply to this

I think the death knell was Gears' departure, personally. That was when any semblance of quality died an ignominious death.

didn't /tg/ come up with a game like that? I think it was something like "survive the night at a gas station in the middle of nowhere."

This is the internet. What kind of foreigners are you speaking of?

Why not just send all the SCPs to this reality? If that isn't possible, why not send every living human to our reality?

Why not send every lving african to europe while you're at it?

That would be Night Shift (the game), yes.

From their perspective, it'd be more like europeans invading the new world.

High comedy.

Holy shit.

Legitimately kill yourself. Faggots are disease-riddled childfucking mental defectives. We don’t accept them here, and we’re going to kill every last one of them.

ow the edge

It’s going to be so much fun.

Why not post a picture with your sweet katana, fedora, and a lighter to show how dark you are

You were supposed to read your manual BEFORE posting, paid shill.

What normalfag hellhole did you crawl out of?

Disliking something that biologically doesn't work isn't edgy.

fags must hang

This is so fucking stupid.

Faggotry is a disease to society.

Fags are gross, but I wouldn't mind more cute lesbos.

Interesting. What if homosexuality is a method of natural selection to prevent defective people from having children?

Really curious how something like homosexuality has been normalized and become acceptable in just a few decades. Might even be worth writing a SCP story about.

No, its just a method for parasitic cells to complete their life cycle.

I remember when there was a gay bomb entry, it was developed by the Russians to neutralize American forces. That shit was hilarious but it was taken down due to "poor taste". It was one of the original 1000 too.

Was it called Pederast Tsar?

This site is like mining for nuggets of gold with your bear hands in a mountain of flaming shit.
I enjoy a good number of the oldest articles, but almost anything written within the last few years is so tame that it wouldn't disturb an infant. The point of horror is to fill a person with existential dread and rattle their psyche, but the bulk of that site is now just fluffy campfire tales.
Meh.

Containment Breach would be passable if it were competently made in an engine that isn't held together with rubber cement and thumb tacks, but it still relies far too heavily on jump scares rather than psychological horror to be an actual horror game.
Its proper genre classification is "startle game" or "jump out loud noise say boo game".

Yup, I know what you mean.
And there's so many ways Containment Breach could've been good, instead of just a few jumpscare Keters
Not even in ways that would've been hard to program or model

What scps would you feature?

It only takes 20 years to raise a generation.

093's initial article would be neat as well as its first three exploration logs - but scrub out the final log where the author explains everything in minute detail because that ruins the entire damn thing.

970 (i think) which is already in the game, but that one could have a lot more impact on the game itself rather than a few cheap changes and silliness.

682 actually being featured as a recurring threat that you have to repeatedly manage to disable in order to proceed, and his abilities and immunities snowball based on what shit you decide to inflict on him such that you can make him impossible to bypass if you go ham.

Generally more with the exploration-type SCPs involving other dimensions, but without the whole "wander around until a big spooky thing jumps out and chases you" aspect. I'd love something where you have to pass through a number of very similar realities, and you have to keep careful track of differences because you need to ultimately find your way back to the correct reality.

Sounds like somebody hasn't been paying attention to all the trapposting in the GG threads.

Bitch please people got really sick of those faggots too and the hotpockets are kind enough to ban/delete that shit. Kaname is worst trap

Sound like someone missed the part where they got heat and accused for derailing.

You know what might work for an SCP game?
A pvp team game not unlike the hostage game mode of cs or tfc. Foundation team wants to protect the cap and mabye also get them to a safe spot, while the other team, be it the GOC, the CI, or maybe CoTBG if the scp is one of the flesh worshiping goi or vice versa wants to kill it

Wew lad. Shaking in my boots over here.

Fags have been banned from GG on various occasions. 2d or 3DPD, they are obnoxious.

Honestly I think the best kind of game for SCP would be Prison Architect type one.

The main problem is that each SCP needs really unique containment once they start entering keter levels of danger and it would be hard to make it so it isn't just "build room x for SCP y" rather then something you could freely control for how you want each containment facility to be laid out.

It would be cooler if you had to manage some normal businesses or sent staff that can be used in the facilities to do shit like government work.

It'd be interesting for sure, with various tech branches to research and employ to contain things - scientific, thaumaturgic, religious, etc.
I'm not sure it'd work exactly, but I'd like to see an attempt for sure.

Also it could function as a puzzle game in the sense as to design the containment cell/areas for special SCPs and do specific staff schedules for certain task like feeding and cleaning or other shit.

Technically, Lobotomy Corporation (which was alreaby mentioned ITT) can qualify as your fantasy. The difference is you have to juggle agents performing tasks inside not-SCPs' cells and the fact that each not-SCP has preset liked and disliked actions being berformed on him. Failing to please them can result in the loss of a valuable agent or even containment breach.

Are we talking about pozzed creations?
Why are modders so pozzed?

>scp-wiki.net/scp-1168
How is this not a SCP-J? Skooks is funny but who thought this was a good idea? Fucking retarded shite.

sorry meant

Isnt anything past like 2012 scp completely worthless?

Because programing is an "intellectual", modern and creative profession. Plus you don't have to do anything but stand in a chair the whole day. Notice how a new wave of coders are cucks with "lumberjack" beards and side glasses in shirts but never ties or suits. Combine that with the most normalfag game of normalfag games and you get pozz out the ass so bad that zerg hatch in it.

Didn't someone branch off from the main SCP foundation and kept all of the original entries because the main site was slowly getting pozzed due to popularity?

???

So is this thing just a visual reference or did they actually rip-off a Digimon.

That is pathetic. To think such garbage is on the same website as 173, 106 and 682.
And here I am, trying to motivate myself to finish writing about a mind controlling puffball and getting feedback on it. Suddenly, I'm much less motivated.

You'd think that there'd be at least a few mods or such that have at the very least some mild auth/right tones but no, they're either centrist or liberal.

That comic is kind of counter-intuitive
Kek

scp foundation is reddit shit and the owner is a jew

fucking kill yourself you pozzed shitbag

Probably a reference. I mean, they already put Little Red Riding Hood in as a skilled monster hunter who is already less human.

The second I learned it wouldn't let you remove Elf, I knew it would be shit.
I'm not even surprised.

What are you gonna do? Build a wall and make Tumblr pay for it?

You can't possibly look at that post and not think he's being edgy. It sounds like something an angsty 12 year old would put in his Shadow the Hedgehog fanfiction.

You are aware that humans aren't by any means the only species where consensual homosexual relationships have been observed in nature right? The evolutionary mechanism behind it, if there is one, is unknown; however 500 different species independently evolving the behavior shows that it is by no means "unnatural".

But hey, I suppose I shouldn't expect a basic understanding of science from a board that has clearly spread it's asscheeks for Holla Forums so hard a train could run through it.

Oh, a tiny fraction of some species being "gay" makes the sudden surge of homosexuality in humans natural. I get it. Are trannies natural, too, because male Baboons sometimes present their butt to a stronger male?

Anomalies exist everywhere, user. That's pretty obvious.
As anomalies go, however, homosexuality is less common than cancer.

user, mental illness occurs naturally but it ain't natural to the subject. Same with disease.
Ok now I know you are just a faggot and should go back to Holla Forums or neogaf or whatever or best of all - neck yourself.

The kike picks up the quarter every time!

Look at this faggot

Lurk moar faggot.

It is known, it is an evolutionary dead end.

That wouldn't be evidence for transgender behavior even if I wanted it to be. However while 500 species are a fraction of known species, it's a significant number, especially since it covers most commonly observed species in 2 major classes (aves and mammalia). 500 observed species is more than enough to assume that the behavior is more common within nature than we previously thought, though not universal.

However in many of these species homosexual couplings make up a significant number of relationships in the total population, in swans and flamingos for example a quarter of all relationships are homosexual. While it is a minority, 25% is a significant enough number to consider it an established behavior in the species and not simply occasional deviation.

Also
Since when did disagreeing with a radical right-wing viewpoint make me a communist?

Yet more stunning rebuttals ;^)

have different building materials that you have to layer in specific orders to get the effects necessary to contain SCP's would work as a mechanic.

thx faggot, now could you ==shoo==?

That still doesn't prove that it's any different from cancer, user.
If a behavior doesn't have an evolutionary benefit to a species, it's at best useless and at worst harmful.

Sites have budgets, even the foundation has its limits. Human resources, food, water, electricity, even if they use some of the anomolus sources they would fall into distribution problems, and making sure nobody notices theiropperations are beyond what is normal.
For a prisin architect game for elucid and keter scps it would be cool if there was a shitload of hidden behaviors that you cannot Determine beyond trial and error. Like imagen you have a meter all locked up nice and right and ypu put a safe scp next to it but it turns out that the meter can teleport to the safe scp became it too has a hidden variable or even an obvious one like it's made of cast iron or some shit

Nice projection

Unlike with mammals, gay male swan couple isn't a genetic dead end. They can make nest, lure female to mate with and lay eggs then chase her away and raise next generation of gay swans.

Closest human relative, bonobo (formerly known as pygmy chimpanzee) is rather omnisexual.

Sounds pretty jewish tbh

Human gays can do this too. I believe Elton John had a surrogate carry the child he and his gay lover are raising.

How about you provide some broof that thats even true?

Ever heard of the cuckoo?

The bonobo fucks whatever is willing, so that isn't a surprise, and them being closely related to us doesn't have any importance.

SCP-666-J was my favorite back when I read those.

Sorry for the doublepost but evolutionary dead ends don't show up in 500 independent species from every continent on earth. A pinhole camera eye is an evolutionary dead-end. Just because the evolutionary mechanism behind a behavior isn't obvious doesn't mean it's a dead-end. Please learn what terms mean before using them.

I'm not about to listen to someone who doesn't even know how to redtext properly

it needs it's own line, dumbass

I don't get what you're trying to prove by comparing it to cancer. Cancer is a natural byproduct of our DNA's ability to mutate. It isn't necessarily an inherently bad thing, as without it we would also eliminate the main processes used to adapt to our environments. It needs to be stressed that evolution isn't a positive or negative process, and nothing can be "more evolved" than anything else, nor are there any inherently "superior" traits. In fact, some animal's genetic defect, such as a total loss of back libs, could be another animals evolutionary adaptation (like with whales losing their back limbs). It's entirely possible that homosexuality is a trait that doesn't help a species survive in its environment, but doesn't hurt it's chances as a whole either, and therefore it isn't removed or accentuated via natural selection, much like our appendix or wisdom teeth. It just remains there as a neutral behavior.

Here, I've even got some nice APA formatting for you:
"Braithwaite, L. W., "Ecological studies of the Black Swan III – Behaviour and social organization", Australian Wildlife Research 8, 1981: 134–146"

It's extremely significant, as the species observed are parts of pretty much every major mammalian lineage, and are known to share most behaviors with other relatives, which means that those close relatives likely also engage in homosexual activity. This is exactly what has been observed in apes, bats, and dolphins. We can't possibly thoroughly study all 9 million known species on earth at once, so many behaviors have to be inferred from close relatives that have relevant studies done until we can observe the specific species more thoroughly.

The point it whether biological of psychological, it's defective. As for the nature argument, have you ever heard about the appeals to nature fallacy? Chimps have been observed eating their young should start considering that right and natural as well?

I've been sitting on an old project I was gonna release. Does this make you feel anything related to horror? Is this good at all?
It's a rough draft so pls no bully.

scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/man-of-memes-man-of-infitite-reflections

Intentional because of the story or a typo?

It hurts your chance to reproduce. Everyone has a chance to become schizophrenic, or autistic. They're all still around for the same reason cancer is still around. They're errors which can occur within our programming, and aren't their own things.

You better [REDACT] that.

Typo. This shit is months old you know.

Yeeaaah I'm pretty conflicted. On one hand, the people in charge of keeping the SCP contained need the info on how to deal with it, right? Then again, that one bit of info could cause a catastrophe. This is pretty much my first and only SCP I've seriously tried to write.

Redact is and say only people of a certain clearance can see it.

When content is redacted it doesn't mean the people directly involved can't read it, it means anyone not directly involved with it's containment can't read it. This is pointed out in that one article about the cancerous barnacle/coral one where it's the only document where you get to read the redacted parts.

Alright, thanks a fuckton.

Can you give me a single reason why homosexuality is a defect that doesn't involve the nature fallacy? I'm very aware of the nature fallacy, however all the arguments against homosexuality presented to me in this thread involved it being "unnatural" so that's the line of argumentation I used. In the end I couldn't care less about whether or not it's natural. As far as I'm concerned as long as it's between two consenting adults people can form whatever kind of couple they want, and its extremely dangerous to let something like the government regulate human activities like that.

kek

So religious agencies should regulate them?

Nobody should. Religious agencies would be even worse than the government.

sage for offtopic

is this real?

So all the other regulation on human activity is great just not weather you conduct in an activity that is purely hedonistic and spreads disease at an alarming rate what about paedos. You're also mixing up social behavior observed in animals with a scientific rule that classifies an existence as life. Reproduction required for life everything after is a deviation from the single imperative of continuing life or existence in some form.

Two Homos cannot produce descendance. One of the main drives of living beings in nature is to produce descendance. How is this that hard to understand.
Deviations from the norm exist. Nobody is negating that. But that's what they are. DEVIATIONS.

Just post the stats already and we can see pic related in action because there is no way some faggot is on this site and still believes faggots arent damaging to society

Are you fucking me? That's how we got onto this slippery slope of rampant faggotry.
You sure you're not from reddit? Because your posts smell the part.

Another quality thread ruined. Thanks, Holla Forums.

Nigger you havnt seen anything yet…

I want to dump but ill get banned.

Nice try, comrade.

It's the gay disco lad, as long as they don't tell you where to put your genitals they can regulate what you pay what you see what you eat.

(nice nature fallacy btw)
I specifically said "consenting adults" in my previous post. You can't seriously be trying to imply that I'm forgetting about/advocating pedophilia.

The 90s called, they want their stereotype back.

Get outta here you fucking faggot

Reddit called, they want their fag enabler back.

Anyone wanna give me some more good SCP's to read through? Wading through the shit is not worth the effort

New ones or old ones?
Anything written by Dr. Gears is breddi gud, other than that Series I and some of Series II is a safe bet.

Also I like it how you didn't even reply to what I said (>>13439170). I wonder why :^)

Most things from series I are pretty decent/good. There's also the Heritage Collection to see the better-rated articles. Stay away from anything related to "Gamers Against Weed".

Sodomites get the woodchipper, user. That is non-negotiable.

Stop posting please.

I like the concept, but if I'm honest, it's missing something. Is there any sort of threat, real or implied, from these reflections? I'm not trying to suggest you make this dude keter or some kind of death machine, but it's still a little toothless don't you think?
I dig that the dude himself has no idea how it happened or what they are, that's good and the origin remaining totally mysterious is a good thing. I dunno. Maybe the reflections should, extremely rarely, be glimpsed making some kind of threatening gesture or mouthing some words or like breathing on glass/mirror and writing a word or something and then immediately stopping once they notice that they've been seen. Maybe that's too cheeseball, though, so whatever. It's your creation, dude, and it's a good start. I'd suggest taking the idea like…15% farther without going overboard, if that makes any sense.

Thanks, dude. I mean, the main threat as of now is that it would be a HUGE danger to normalcy, which is one of the main things the foundation is there to protect. Not really sure how I could make it more threatening or dangerous somehow, though.

Yeah, I guess the only thing I found unclear was - once you start seeing your own reflections, is that permanent, or is it only until contact is broken? Also, do other people see the reflections or just the XXXX-2 subject?
If it's like some kind of contagious, permanent thing, an outbreak of it would definitely be the death of normalcy.

Ah, I see. Yes, that is exactly what I was going for. A permanent infectious anomaly. I'll edit it and try to make it a bit more clear that there's no getting rid of your reflections.

Anyone got good SCP stories to suggest me?

How the fuck do i deal with the machine, the few times i tried interacting with it i lost the whole facility to that shitty spell it casts.

W-what?

Yes.

SCP-096, 439, anything by Dr. Wondertainment, 509, 503, 610, and 045 are all pretty good

I didn't reply because you didn't give a proper answer. I asked for a reason why homosexuality was bad that doesn't involve using the nature fallacy and you just answered by saying it's going against nature.

Ah yes, of course, it's all a conspiracy to control the masses with GAYNESS. Jesus Christ man get a grip. If I already don't care where you put your genitals what makes you think I want to regulate what you pay for, see, or eat

With this argument you can argue any stereotype has merit. I doubt you would agree with the idea that the alt-right is full of a bunch of radicalized bigoted neckbeards who are so caught up in memeing about a dumbass populist and his stupid wall that they can't realize how badly they're being manipulated by the wealthy right. But hey, all stereotypes exist for a reason am I right?

There we have it folks, he just ignored it. Now ignore the retard and stay on topic

Just means your an easily manipulated materialistic disease ridden sterile money cow which is the perfect citizen for the new western world that's emerging. You also no proving my point about giving a shit about where your kids are educated or what you eat because you're sterile, materialistic and engulfed in the bread and circus of the gay disco.

Everybody is responsible for the thread going to shit

That's what I meant, everyone sperged because one guy defended gays

miranda thread

Poe's law sucks

Rlly makes you think

Would you play a SCP-069-J ?
Why hasn't it already been made anyway?
Hell you could make a series out of it by having each game only feature scps from a specific series.

You can't be serious. This is worse than citing Pierre Sprey as a source on fighter jets. Paul Cameron has ZERO standing as any kind of reputable source and I doubt that a pamphlet whose title is structured like a scam ad I'd see on pornhub is any more reputable.

No kidding.

What, as in that they decided you'd have to be an evil racist to want to take down the totalitarian regime that wants to destroy reality?

This would honestly be better than gays and Holla Forums having a slapfight. And I fucking hate you Marche.

Oh wait, you suck off the F-35, too?

Do you think im fucking retarded? Of course they are.

I don't know what to say.

archive.fo/fb6o9

There gamers-against-weed people sound ripe for lolcowing

oh damn

Am I supposed to be able to read this?

Yes? What is wrong with you?

I think he's trying to state it's so awful it's unreadable but I may have given him the benefit of the doubt.

You don't need to even remotely like the F-35 to acknowledge that Sprey is a lying hypocrite who doesn't know jack shit about modern air tactics or technology. The guy honestly thinks that a F-86 could beat a modern fighter. He's delusional.

Well at least we can agree on something

See

But started the derailment. Everyone was in agreement before he came along.

Unless it's spam everybody is responsible for a thread going to shit. Nobody was forced to reply you know.

not saying hes resposible, just that he started it.

So?

Wouldn't be there if nobody replied. Again what's your point?

Point is he started the derailment…

If everybody's responsible then who started it is pointless.

Even so, it was him.

I'de say it was

By that logic you might as well call out the people who pointed out the bernie sanders SCP entries. People were talking about how SJWs and other faggots got their hooks on the SCP site

So then OP was the perp all along.

I think the moment the entirety of SCP became pozzed was when
scp-wiki.net/scp-1851-ex
got approved.

What a shitty SCP. It's not even remotely strange, it's just someone saying
Fucking disgusting.