Chart Thread

Haven't had one of these in awhile. Have any of them been updated recently? Is there a Dreamcast chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dubs thread

charts stifle discussion and are made by a faggot who doesn't play games.

Says the fag declaring threads dubs threads and not discussing video games :^)

Eat shit retard

That one user doesn't make every chart on Holla Forums.

dubs

what the fuck? I don't think whoever made that actually played the games

I don't think Tron 2.0 is true cyberpunk either to be honest. Maybe it's more of a Science Fiction/Cyberpunk hybrid list.

In all honesty, if SMT2, Anachronox, Jet Set Radio, Metal Gear, and Deus Ex all are cyberpunk then cyberpunk must just mean "something with computers"

That list is pretty questionable all around

shit, this was meant for

Mirror's Edge probably also does not qualify, I suppose some of the underlying themes are semi-similar (corporations, control, conspiracy) but the aesthetic is exactly the opposite of what it should be (overly clean and sterile etc).

Charts are for niggers.

Checked.

Chartfags are spoonfeeding cancer

OP is officially a >>>/cuckchan/ crossposter

This is a pretty good thread if you are bored and want to look into getting into a new genre, stop being an autistic fag and go somewhere else if you don't like it.

Nah

Is there a similar strategy chart for /gsg/?

That Valve one looks like it'd be a massive redpill for valvecucks.

Yeh. I mean there's nothing wrong with not creating it yourself but Valve have a reputation for being good devs and a good publisher and we can see only the latter is (arguably) the case nowadays.

Isn't it ITT? Regardless for GSG:
Is a good starter pack.

This needs some updates yo

Also wtf did my posts get deleted?
I forget how to access the mod log

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v

Where's Persona 5?

sweet deal, thanks

I grabbed those charts from this very board over a year ago, I was just posting some of the ones I had in hopes of getting some updated ones that were less shit, sorry massa won't post here again :^)

If you knew any better you wouldn't have saved them.
If that was the case you would've asked they be updated, instead of posting them and encouraging they get saved by dumbshits who will spread them around.
See that you don't nigger.

nice thumbnails fag

Bump

Anyone got a somewhat recent 3ds chart? The one I have is from before Bravely Second came out.

Do you have the Xbox modding companion image?

I really should update it. JA seems to have much bigger crashing issues with widescreen these days, but thanks to the games becoming open source, a patched .exe is available that fixes it (among other things too I believe).

Wouldn't be a bad idea to remake it then, if you do you should probably stick a little Holla Forums logo in the corner.

came to post cuhrayzee.

Yakuza Kiwami could be added to the bottom section of that one.

Found it in my server, thanks for the help losers.

Man this list disgusts me more than anything since im a huge vita user, to the point I'm actually making a recommended list that actually makes more sense than just throwing every single release possible on """recommended list"""

The GoldenEye remake might not be as good as the original if you were a nintentoddler, because the rest of us were playing Quake 2 but the gameplay is way more sophisticated than the average Call of Duty. But you don't care, because all that matters is shitposting and epeen.

More like how to become a good nigger.

Fucking finally, I've been saying this for years now. You up for a game? Activision used their own servers instead of the Gamespy ones for all of their Wii games.

How do you make these so fucking orderly, any time I try to they look like shit

Dues Ex and to a certain extent Metal Gear are definitely cyberpunk. Jet Set Radio has all the right underlying concepts to be cyberpunk, but it somewhat lacks the actual aesthetic of cyberpunk.
That's pretty much what it means. Steampunk is just "everything is steam-powered", and dieselpunk is just "everything runs on diesel".

It irks me to no end.
It's "Might controls everything" and not Strength