Who actually is in the gamer gate threads?

who actually is in the gamer gate threads?

Why don't you go ask there?

the goober gobbers

me

The one that is not deleted

I haven't checked or cared for 2 years or something. It looks pretty much like a 4am thread a this point.

Nice ones.

yeah, thanks. I thought i was alone thinking that. I go on and off in the threads and saw how it went over the month to the worst shitpsoting chamber i ever witnessed on the internet. On top of that, most anons seems to be not regular poster on a chan board at all. Actually, i think this is concerning.

Reddit, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and every other virtue signaling moderate on fullchan.

Now get ready for this thread to get swarmed by GG's internet defense force.

that's new for me. I guess because of KiA?

I don't think they ever left the GG threads at all. This is also odd as fuck. As if, they wouldn't know about the catalog.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction
LOL

People who are interested in Gamergate and Gamergate related topics?

people who are still assmad about journalists and sjw tweets

I think of it as a nice piece of history from days long gone. I don't know how efficient they are but it seems there's always some OC being made in the threads so it's a good thing, even though I don't particularly care for vivian.

Go back a year ago and you couldn't make a negative comment about GG without the thread getting swarmed by apologists denying KiA is their center of activity.

well, beside the OP of every GG thread there is not much talk about actually topic of OP in the gg threads. Go, look for yourself. Take your time, at least a month or a week and witnessed the overblown newfaggotry yourelf.

OP you are right we should petition mark immediately to ban gamergate threads it's like literally obvious they literally don't belong here. And don't you just find them to be such misogynistic, toxic trash to our Holla Forums communieyt?

DAE think they don't belong here? Like their posting style is literally not even like ours on Holla Forums.

this tbqh fam

I am on occasion, when the thread hasn't hit triple digits.
As far as I can tell, it's people who don't much care for identity politics regardless of the skin tones being pandered to.

HAHA, OH WOW!

not saying that user! But isn't it a little concerning to know that there are people co-opting the gg threads? Who the fuck knows who is actually in the thread and driving it against a wall, or maybe, to hold the fire on a low level? I mean, the email ops seems not to work at all, maybe because the thread is on purpose hold as a shitposttemple?

/gg/ threads, at least, OCCASIONALLY post something related to video games. 4am is just a circlejerk like Holla Forums or /homosuck/; worse, really, since they walk about their daily lives like it's fuckin' facebook.

i guess mark got already aware of this thread. Wouldn't be suprise. So, tell me, are my concerns legit or just product of my tinfoil-ism?

Trying too hard.

Your concerns are irrelevant. GG will never be removed because it was integral to Mark stealing Holla Forums, and that is the most important thing that has ever happened in his life.

if this a dubs thread anyways, can we at least bait Holla Forums? I mean they're horseshoe with marxists anyways :^)

If that's what you're getting at then yeah, I agree with you. I've seen alternatives suggested in those threads and people making calls to action and they all shit on it.

I don't know if they're all just too depressed and hopeless or if they're just concern trolls trying to make gamergate toothless.

I know there are plenty of non-GG people in those threads. I don't know if they're lurking or posting. I've tested it before, though I'm not saying too much because it'll be identifying, but they are definitely there. I think they are the goon type SJWs that think they are hilarious for trolling forums.

They might be in this thread too, but you can test too. Say something pro-gamergate on twitter and post it in the Holla Forums gg thread, you'll get goons showing up more than likely trying to bait you into saying something they can attack you over.

But I have no idea if the thread is either

1. People who shit post because they are afraid of the thread dying, and then thinking gamergate is dead
2. SJWs/goons/etc concern trolling and turning the gg generals into useless shitposting
3. People who are mostly depressed and too lazy/sad/etc to do anything worthwhile

could be something else too. But there is definitely something wrong with those threads, and it's overall harming gamergate. I just don't know what to do about it, and I haven't been able to figure it out for at least a few months.

user! I do not say this, I don't want it to be removed! stop putting words in my mouth i didnt say.

To be fair, I lost track of what was going on in each gamergate thread for a while and assume most of it is just inside jokes that I don't understand and thus, don't participate in.
That or it gets derailed into Holla Forums-lite threads which is just as uninteresting to read.

Dubs
>>>/sudo/50374

well, i think the best to do is. Become aware of it and make others aware of it, this thread is already a help for it.

But the guy who made that sudo thread obviously speaks English where as OP clearly does not.

Alright, well, good luck trying to rescue a general that's outlived its useful purpose from circlejerk oblivion. It's never worked before, and it won't this time either. But instead of mercifully killing it and letting its participants post on the dedicated board, Mark will protect it as an idol to his control of Holla Forums.

I live on a big island, holded hostel by a big rocket man.

something tells me to be afraid of what you just have posted. You have some dark future in you mind.

The various beings across the universe and from all manner of time and space who were just looking for a place to shitpost and make this the most wild timeline possible.

There's always >>>/svidya/ if you really think Holla Forums is beyond redemption. Make a post now and bring it higher in the board list; it'll probably get more traffic once it gets in the top 50.

I miss good 4am threads

That reminds me, it's clear that the gg general is filled with a lot of people who don't speak English as their first language. It's not a bad thing, but it's definitely a hurdle.

If I had to choose between Holla Forums gg thread and no gghq, or gghq and no Holla Forums gg thread, I'd easily take gghq with no Holla Forums thread.

Always feels like even if the Holla Forums thread has something good in it, it just gets wiped and destroyed before anyone makes anything out of it. Ideas and means of getting things accomplished can't be fleshed out in a thread that lasts between 12 hours and two days.

But the real problem has always been that people just want to shit post, or at least shit post a lot. Why bother writing some long, thought out, awesome post in Holla Forums gg thread when it'll just get deleted in a few hours and no one will read the archives, except for the top autists.

There was never a good answer between being serious and shit posting.

If gg was too serious, the fun shitposters would leave. If gg allowed shitposting, Chelsea (and others) would do shit like post their own Tweets in the threads to try and get people to harass them. Most of us should remember trying to organize things like email campaigns, only for the threads to get clogged up with some retarded thing a LW said and tons of replies, ignoring the email campaign.

gg accomplished a decent amount, but there's so much more it should be doing.

It's just an aut-right circlejerk

Or >>>/games/

or >>>/gamesx/ or >>>/justv/ or >>>/v8/ but unless you wanna pile onto all those boards at once to cause some spam-based vidya uprising i think the one focal point would be best

not that i think itll actually work since all people want is vidya shitposting and thats what we got here but hope springs eternal

That's why they call this place Freddit.

Hi Mark.

Guess again. I'll give you a hint: MMO autism.

ETERNAL BOOGEYMAN

well said.

I wonder if all the thoughts in this thread like yours would also be possible in a Holla Forumsgg thread? I think not. My guess is, they would attaqck you, immiditley jump on muh-1-post or just call you ggrevolt.

If you actually made an argument like that you would get serious replies but instead you are in this thread crying about them.

hard to not immediately filter those types

the reason why i think i know what could happen is because i alreday tried that. Months ago. Look user, we can move arguments back and forth as much as we want, if you really need to be righht, you can have it. This thread got ankerd anyway. But at least you should take notice of the declining of actually anons and a ongoing co-opting of the gg threads that is actually concerning! I already said my concern reason for this.

It's astounding how stupid you are.

also, take a look at all the low posting of each ID. As if ten people would switch around 5 times their ID. Do the math yourself you will notice you come close to the 300 easily

I know the other poster from the Holla Forums gamergate general. He's from Asia and his English isn't at the level where he wants to be writing all these long, thought out posts.

I understand why he's here, if he's the user I'm thinking of, because his country had some serious SJW shit going on in government and Holla Forums gg just fucked off and shit posted.

Mostly reddit/waifu masturbators these days. I stopped going there 2 years ago.

user, I…