Devs & companies you wished madeMore games

Running with scissor link
Even long before steam became big. They hangout with and talk to fans years after when postal 2 came out.

I wish pixel worked on another project that was as ambitious as Cave Story.

they're great, they have a board over here and when postal redux was released one of the devs came here and gave a couple of free keys

You sure it was a dev and not the pretty cool PR whos from here?

I really wouldn't mind Postal 3
They still have some talent left, Unreal 4 is unexpensive and a smaller map with less load times but more packed and with some updated references and gameplay would be great.

This.

That's a FAMAS

Shame because I really like them

I don't understand you fags.

I wish my girlfriends tits lactated beer.

You don't know what shilling is

Could have something to do with the fact that being open about it is the exact opposite of shilling.
Shilling is strictly promoting your shit while pretending you are just some random user and not actually the dev.

Look up nipple liquid injection

>>>/reddit/

Don't you see the ejector to the botton? It's a P90 dummy

There's a reason we don't call people who post pirate links or discuss how their game should be made shills.
A Dev saying "try my game, I hope you like it" and a Dev saying "this is the best game ever give me money for it" have 2 entirely different attitudes.
Interacting with the community is a great way to get us to like you. Even knowing a Dev shitposts here without showing their face is enough to earn some user's favor.

What are they even doing these days?

The attitude about shilling tends to be different as long as people are up front about the fact that it's their game and can handle the bants

Apparently they're working on a new IP and taking a break from Postal, but I've heard nothing new since then.

That's because it's literally not shilling if you're open about it, besides they've been posting alongside us long prior to the release of postal redux:
>>>/krotchy/
It's pretty dead now, but was among the top 25 boards during better times

They have been here since forever.

Don't do that, laddie.

Can't really redirect anywhere from Holla Forums without putting up with the risk of retards, given our current userbase.