Reminder that only sub-humans play fighting games

Reminder that only sub-humans play fighting games

Real men play cuckime visual novels on a lonley saturday night

There's nothing "high level" with bashing buttons on a overpriced piece of plastic with flashing lights

What's the matter, white boi? You want to blame being a scrub at your genes?

My genes allow me to play better games that rely on critical thinking and strategy, not who can chimp out the most

I was about to disagree but then remembered I was a huge pothead when I used to be big into fighting games. I'll kill a nigger which who insults Bushido Blade, Power Stone or Fighter's Destiny though.

Asians aren't humans.
They don't have souls

threads like this serve as reminder why fatmerica needs to be nuked

I like fighting games. I am not very good at them, but I appreciate the skill and muscle-memory it requires; though, I must agree that there are too many niggers and shitskins in the FGC, which is one main reason that I am not trying too hard to get good at fighting games.

Go home, Kim. No more western booze for you.

bushido blade and bushido blade 2 are my 2 favorite fighting games ever made.
nodachi reverse grip is my shit
why is there no bushido blade 3? why dont these have spiritual successors?

powerstone is fun. but i dont consider it a fighting game.. didnt someone recently make a powerstone-like game? was it good?

Why don't you just kill yourself, but please tell what games actually require "critical thinking and strategy" that do not rely on muscle memory or cheesing with overpowered units.

Chess is the only game I can think off. But I do agree that the FGC are indeed fags.

Tell me about LowTierGod.
I thought his 15 minutes of fame were with Viscant and that's it, but it turns out he truly is black DSP tier especially in his streams. Whats his deal?

He is black

He's a worthless specimen

SALAD DODGING

He is kinda cute tbh

Genuine salt is entertaining and a man who can do nothing but leak it at a game is entertaining for people to watch. But the mindset it comes with where they go "I can't do anything" and "I have to put int all the work" is even more hilarious to see.

Fucking fighting games.

Arena FPS is the true white man's esport.

This is some great sour grapes. Have fun playing your MOBAs OP.

That's because the people you play with are casuals. They can't handle someone being better than them instead of learning and getting better themselves.

And it's dead. I think it says something about the current state of the race.

You are DSP

Reminder that only sub-humans reply to a such low quality bait thread

I think the problem with fighting games, and I guess most other competitive games, isn't their design but rather the skill gap. When you're starting out you don't want to ONLY be matched up against people who will kick your ass. It's definitely part of the learning process and absolutely required to git gud, but if that's all you go up against as a newbie, it's going to be very discouraging. I tried getting back into Quake 3 recently and had fun playing against friends, but when joining a public server I could not keep up with the veterans and didn't realistically see myself catching up.
I wish there were better means of getting matched up with people of similar skill levels, but it seems like it always boils down to finding them on your own. Online matchmaking has been an awful solution, especially with the forced 50% bullshit a lot of devs have been pushing.

/thread

lol

Is that Woolie on the third row, first pic or is that some other black guy with dreads?

How can you tell them apart? All niggers look the same to me.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

This is why you vermin will always gravitate towards your shitty fighting games. It's the only genre that rewards you for being a chimp.

Easy, I'm not an edgy 13 year old. :^)

Better than being a good goy user.

I haven't played a fighting game in 10 years tbh

Oh, okay, you're a silverback too.

Stay mad, kid. :^)

I'm not a nigger, I have nothing to be mad about.

Then why do you keep replying trying to defend yourself? :^)

You're the cuck that got mad I said all niggers look equally ugly.

The fuck is a silverback?

And you're still an edgy 13 year old. :^)

A gorilla, user.

It would be better if niggers only fought in Street Fighter instead of actual streets

So why are asians winning then ?

So tell me, exactly which game genre is dominated by whites? RTS is owned by Asians, Fightan is Blacks, Asians and Hispanics, Mobage is also Asians, rhythm games are Asians…
I guess white people have Smash bros.?

FPS of any kind
RTS like wc3, age of empires 2, coh etc.
Mobas
Both before and now.

I concede your points to be true.