Satoru Iwata died over two years ago

Satoru Iwata died over two years ago.

and nintendo died over 20 years ago, but who's counting?

Who?

Nintencuck was never good.

good

this guy lies in every video he makes

Did he drop any good loot?

Why is this faggot's voice so irritating?

From sickness caused by grief.

The video is also total bullshit and his accent is goddamn atrocious. The first 4 are things that only a retard would think Nintendo truly invented:

1. The Joystick
2. Battery Backed-up RAM
3. Platformers (also, he fucking calls a game that has no jumping a platformer, claiming that "having platforms" is what makes a game a platformer, and not the gameplay itself)
4. Motion Controls

And the last is the D-pad, and all his counterexamples are other controllers with 4 separated buttons or a weird disc, calling them a "d-pad". I've attached pictures of all the examples he used.

And here's a shitty fast webm.

So its aimed at an average nintendrone?

I can't believe that Nintendo still haven't made a special amiibo of him to scam their fans a little bit more.

I understand.

You don't deserve life.

Why?

Why lived?

Teanigger. It's like you can smell the horrible cuisine on his breath.

Good
Too bad his fans didn't do the same

Literally who?

From the looks of this thread this board died with him.

I'll always be grateful to this man for Earthbound and packing Kanto into second generation pokemon games.

Definitely. Remember when we had him as a banner?

at least that's my interpretation of why it's getting harder to post about things without anons following the "unnecessarily cynical about video games" meme for no real reason other than to cater to some internet persona they've built for themselves.

I think about when I used to be like this a few years ago and it's because I had no games and nothing in life. That's changed and I happily moved on from PC gaming and now take a more dedicated approach to the games I enjoy. Now I feel like every month I fall in love with a new game.

It's the best way to be.

The vols banned me in 2015 just because I told people on the Iwata thread that idols will come back to bite you in the ass.

I'm sorry the board is a fucking hugbox, you might want to try out Tumblr for that kind of deal.

*isn't

Reminder that Iwata was assassinated by the Yakuza like all other Nintendo big wigs who actually gave a damn before him.

You need to be at least 18-years old to post on this imageboard.

Not really, there are still good thread. Just too many children that grew up drinking plastic are bleeding over. Start knocking heads, they're soft.

if iwata gave a damn why did he let the wii and wii u happen?

He didn't like you.

or video games it seems

You sure showed me

He sounds like he's taking a big bite of a sandwich every time he opens his mouth and basically chews his words.

I hate his videos. He always seems obnoxious.

Is that you, user?

>>>/cow/225458

Ha, what a fag. But in all seriousness he deserved it.

Except there's plenty of good reasons to be cynical towards gaems, especially with nintendo.

It is more like you can't like popular things in Holla Forums unless there is a meme of shilling it ironically which will definitely be used unironically.

where were you when you heard

iwata is kill

no

Fucking saved.

I don't even know if Satori is a real name

And I still don't care.

Good. Less chinks is better.

Maybe they're not as money-grubbing as people on Holla Forums make them out to be.

*shocker*

You just fucked up here. You've easily contradicted yourself and I swear to god I hope it's bait. If you don't know why people are so damn cynical, you're either delusional, plugging your ears or deliberately baiting for (You)'s.
Go suck off ROBfag or go to reddit/Youtube/twitch/etc where any criticism is frowned upon, you'll be much happier.
If you refuse, then l u r k m o r e, look through archive.is for any threads on Nintendo. You'll find good shot within even 3 threads.

Holla Forums is so self-absorbed in their "outcast" personage that they'll hate anything so long as others like it.

Believe it or not, Portal used to be a popular game to talk about between October 2007 and March 2008 on Holla Forums.

Then the mainstream picked it up.

And now anyone who even dares to mention it is a faggot who likes to watch The Big Bang Theory and listens to Imagine Dragons.

Nigger, the fact that you disagree breaks this. Unless you mean the majority of the people, then I'm betting you're still wrong.
You should make a portal thread to prove your point
No. Don't purposefully make it bait to warp your point, actually try and discuss it and see where it gets you.

Go outside.

Ain't nothing wrong with Portal itself, but Steam…

That would go almost as well as making an Overwatch thread.

Face it, Holla Forums is a shitty community unless you unironically hate everything.

There's always >>>/reddit/ and the rest of the internet if you want to circlejerk over casual games. Sorry no one here shares your normalfag tastes.

Wow! Look at those non-arguments, it's as if I'm arguing with someone who loves to project! I'm already outside you fucking spaz, you should come with me.

Make a fucking portal thread or shut the fuck up.

How original. Way to further cement my assertion that Holla Forums is yet another echochamber that it's users constant knock other forums and communities of being.

And now you're all getting defensive and are attempting to shut out what you don't like. Don't SJWs do the same with those who engage in wrongthink as well?

This community has become so routine with it's actions and opinions that it has become pathetically predictable.

"Everything sucks, nothing is good, and supporting anything makes you a mindless shill unable to think for yourselves," says the community who parrots everything everyone else says in order to maintain their Holla Forums-cred.

This community is a sad parody of everything it hates. What makes it sad is that most of you honestly think that you truly are "the last bastion of free speech on the internet®."

I've been going to Holla Forums for over 10 years, and I think I've finally had it with this bullshit.

You sound too cowardly to actually make a thread about what you want to talk about. If you want to talk about Portal, then talk about Portal. Just don't be surprised when your thread reaches 20 replies because nobody gives a fuck about Portal anymore.

You don't post here often.
Considering your self indulgent faggotry that wants everything to be a circlejerk, you sound like you would've left about about 7 years ago.

Even then just nut up and leave, you won't be missed. Don't get hit by the door on the way out faggot.
>>>/reddit/

Yeah, it's no secret that Holla Forums is contrarian as fuck. Back when Dark Souls was new, it was considered one of the best games ever made. Now people treat it as one of the worst games ever made, and act like the franchise was never good. I don't even know why I come back here, other than the idea that it's an easy way to waste time. And that's all it does, waste time. Since the Exodus we've been aimless and shiftless, and it continues to get worse and worse. Game developers won't even talk to us anymore because we're too busy trying to drive them off. "B-but that one time we had the Huniepop devs here!" – Yeah, that was a long fucking time ago, and that's not going to happen again.

Holla Forums was a mistake

Maybe if Souls faggots tempered their enthusiasm and stopped treating it like it's God's gift to mankind that wouldn't have happened. Don't get pissed when the same thing Neir Automata.
Hey how about trying
Fucking leaving
If it weighs on your conscience too much.

Why was Vsauce chosen as the subject of all these memes? I love them; I just want to know if Michael’s a faggot or something.

He's actually married to a redhead, she looks like she might be Irish too. If you check his Mind Fields series, the first episode is free and his wife appears in that episode when he goes into the deprivation chamber. I don't think she's ever been in any other video with him.

As to why, it's probably because his thumbnails are so bizzare that you can associate them with fucking anything. The one where it looks like he could be crying for example, so they associate that with daddy issues.

Would you look at that? Looks like it's not just me who thinks this community went to hell, and the only response you can come up with is "LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE!"

Why do you defend this community so damn much? Nothing verifiably good ever came out of it except a sense of belonging to pissed-off internet spergs.

Well, that's because you only really have two options here:

Fucking wow!

2 years and 2 months ago.

Game developers won't listen to us anymore because they rather focus on made up problems from SJWs on Reddit, NeoFag, and Tumblr.

Fix'd, now stop being retarded.

Why do stay with this community you hate so much? You're not getting anything out of it, and your only response is "I HATE YOU FAGGOTS AND I HATE IT HERE"

wew

nintendo is stupid.