Remember when valve introduced ads into a game people have to buy to play because there were people who only had that...

remember when valve introduced ads into a game people have to buy to play because there were people who only had that one game on their steam accounts and valve just wasn't making money off of them?

So just don't look at them?

they appear when you check the cores, when you're connecting to a server, when the game is loading anything, nigger, you can't.

how is this remotely acceptable?

How about this

VIDEOGAMES

Enjoy your ban faggot

You don't, just leave the room(play a different and probably better game) dumbass

Welcome to TV. If you are still dumb enough to pay for a cable/satellite subscription, you pay to watch your channels and the adds in them.

It was only a manner of time before Video games got big enough to start having real ads in them. I think I even wrote a little essay in elementary or middle school about ads in video games for one of the standardized tests. I think the prompt was "think of a way to change something you like and explain how you would."

Hang your self nigger.

Niggers*

We were here first defeatist.

Every game worth playing doesn't have such blatant shitting up in them and the ones that aren't do this kind of shit. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Sounds like the only nigger here is you, user

Where do you think we are?

why do you even have 6 posts in this thread

The box says ages six and up faggot.

Six. and. 'Up'

Not really such a terrible thing. They just look ugly and out of place because Valve didn't bother to embed them into the aesthetic of the game. If a real-world ad would appear on an in-game billboard I doubt anyone would complain. But then again, that shit makes no money whatsoever so there's no reason to put ads in video games in the first place.

>A game FOR KIDS

Fuck off to the shithole you crawled out of.

Enjoy your ban faggot.

Even closing the eyes on the fact that Holla Forums now is barely any better than 4chan, you should realize that Holla Forums was launched in 2013 and Valve started being complete shit in 2010, you degenerative nigger.

How fucking new are you kid?

This reminds me of an old joke:

you missed the hl2 vs halo 2 thread huh

if you mean "by not having steam or cs installed" then yes, that is an acceptable solution

nigger got high on cum before he posted

agreed

Why is everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that the ad presented by the OP as an example is for fucking Portal?

what's convenient about that?

How?

Explain why that holds any significance

he got 3 valuable (you)'s, that's gotta signify something

I've been had!!!

the intention of the ads in game was to sell ad space to others who were willing to buy it out. No one bought it so the game just has ads for the orange box, portal, tf2, episode 2, and the black box (lol)

Thanks

This is the strange thing about Valve, everybody is shitting on them for the smallest things while at the same time the very same people are complaining that everybody loves them.

Am I warping through timelines again?

cuckold
/ˈkʌkəld/
noun
a man whose wife has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn
People who love Valve
verb
(transitive) to make a cuckold of

thanks user, your post is the most valuable in the trainwreck that is this thread, that was a decent joke

No, I don't remember. How the fuck did I miss that around 2007? Must have been in a deep depression.

pepperage farm remebers anion

Who the fuck plays on dedicated servers on PC?

It can work.
You just have to have your art style nailed down.
People didn't even notice the ads for other Bungie games in halo.

No, because I never played that shitty game.

You have to go back