Twin Saga

is anyone here playing Twin Saga?

store.steampowered.com/app/454910

It's an Anime-MMO that is pretty fun.

Features class switching on one character, no pay2win, and not a huge grindfest from what I've seen so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/377160
wizchan.org/games/res/35309.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how kawaii can we get?
Kawaii
Serious Kawaii
or Kawaii Uguu ?
thats important

is anyone here playing Fallout 4?

store.steampowered.com/app/377160

It's a Western-RPG that is pretty fun

Features power armor on one character, no paid mods, and no cut content from what I've seen so far.

its very anime

I looked at the screenshots and I swear to god I have played this game like 3 times before but with different names. Anyone else played eden eternal?

there was a korean company, they made Eden Eternal and couple of other games and always had a similar style in their charater designs and assets

Its the same company that made EE and Aura Kingdom its pretty much a mix of both in a much more casual gameplay setting.

Cute girls that all look loli-esque regardless of titty status? Sounds right up my alley.

However, how's the combat, crafting, etc etc. All style and no substance makes for a shit game.

I've got nothing better to do. Installin' now

Hello Rodd; I like what you have to say, but it just sounds too good to be true. You aren't trying to trick us, are you?

well that is just lazy, I played aura kingdom as well and I thought it was like eden eternal but with gliding. Now there is a third fucking game that looks the same, makes me wonder what the devs are trying here.

It's actually the seventh I believe. There's also Holy Beast and Grand Fantasia before Eden Eternal, and Glory Destiny and Dragomon Hunter which shut down after, and yes all of them play and look pretty much the same.

I turned it off and uninstalled immediately I got to the combat. It's the same wowclone trash as FF14.

he made the same exact post in wizchan. and i gave a brief description of my 5 minute experience with the piece of shit, its on the very second post

wizchan.org/games/res/35309.html

if you guys played BDO, Revelation, FFXIV, or any other piece of shit modern MMO designed to grab and hold the current generation of dopamine addicts, then you've already played Twin saga.

I seem to be lost… Is this the phantasy star online 2 thread?

Please tell me how much of an MMO it is. The vast majority of MMOs are only MMO in name. For example WoW is merely a poor single player game with glorified coop. Or Vindictus is just a lobby action game even though it sells itself as an "MMO".

Why would someone just go on the internet and lie like that?

ebin bate

Tell me what difference does it make to play their new mmo compared to their old but similar mmo like eden eternal? In essence, it's the same bullshit with the same simplistic UI.

you want a good MMO? go play FFXI on a classic private server

Ha ha no.

thats exactly why its good. the difficulty filters out retards like you.

go play your skinnerbox for people

Kek

Its pretty darn good. Combat is tab target but very fast and responsive with smooth, flashy skill animations. There is lots of content in this game as well - Main quests, crafting quests, hidden quests, dailies that give LP which you can use to get anything in the cash shop real money can get (Lp). I played for 3 days casually maybe 5-6 hrs. Got enough points for either a weapon box or a 7 day 5% exp boost. There's also astral quests which are just joke situations that you click through and give decent xp.

Senshi system which is a combat pet where you can add a loli or Kirito type dude to fight along side you. There is also a meter that every skill builds up that you can pick to use 3 ultimate moves for each class for a damage and a buff or debuff. That ult move also interacts with each monster differently such as pulls out a toads tongue and slaps him with it for big damage or jumps on top of a grass teapot monster and stomps him into the ground. Breaks up the usual skill spam.

New classes are easy to unlock just doing the main story which also gives lots of exp until a certain point. Level cap is 70 and the itemization and stats are decently neat for an MMO. ATT, DEF, Hp, Haste to speed up cooldowns and skill animations, CRIT, EVA. There is also "common" skills between classes that you can use such as Rogues crit buff on a Mage or something or Mage defense shield on a Paladin. Items and starstones can be used to buff your stats and some come with "on hit" effects which I enjoy like a 5% chance to trigger an AoE dmg or recover some health. Once you switch a class your weapon just switches to that classes weapon as well which is neat.

Also has a housing/guild system which I didnt really experience but I heard you can open up chests that give mounts or cash shop stuff to guildies from getting guild points.

I was afraid the game would be lacking endgame content but after hitting 50 at least 10 more new dungeons popped up. This is a good game to play at your own pace and take it easy/slow because it doesnt force doing chores on you like side quests that give no exp. Dungeons have solo mode in them and are usually tied with the story. There is also Normal, Hard, and Nightmare mode of same dungeons with better rewards.

Nigga you can fucking click the button and your dude will run to the objective himself.
It's a fucking mobile game.

what are u? gay?

Self-inserting in vidya is not gay.

but you can look up the skirts of girls

You can do that while playing as a dude too.
In fact in most mmos and some single player games when you try to look up skirt of your characters, model will just disappear supposedly to not cover the view.
However other characters don't so with a bit of practice it's easier to look up their skirts than yours.

kill yourself shill

Okay but what about games like the ones you posted with no NPCs worth looking at?

all right bro its not the second coming of christ of mmos and certainly not a revival of mmo genre but its a comfy mmo that does a lot of things right nonetheless

you're a fucking retard. the game is a skinnerbox that plays itself.
listen to yourself you dumb fuck, literally every other game has that and you're saying it like its a selling point. either you're a shill or you've been brainwashed you dopamine addicted subhuman.

no, fuck off, everyone in this thread deserves to get shot for enabling more garbage like this to be made and be economically viable.

Nice dubs but what about muh waifus?

who cares, games should be challenging in some way, this game isn't. and will never be. its a piece of shit for braindead retards whose skill caps at pressing ONE button.

if you're looking to make your perfect retarded uguushit looking waifu then you might as well download Custom 3D Maid 2 or Artificial Academy, or BDO, or even fucking TERA.

Let me guess, there are a million advantages that you can buy, but because you can't buy a button that makes you instantly teleport to and kill the endgame boss, you're going to pretend that it isn't P2W. Did I get it right?

It's a F2P MMO, of course it's pay to win.

Everything from the shop can be either payed for or obtained through gameplay so no its not pay2win

12 decades of grinding does not forgive that. Can you purchase exp boosts and the like?

It doesn't take too long. I played for 3 days casually 5-6 hr a day and was able to buy a 7 day exp booster.

But is the game challenging?
Is the combat fun?
Is there a reason to play in a group, and is group play done well?
Does the game have a level sync function or is it one of those gay "you're two levels away from eachother you get literally zero XP if you group" shitfests?

Oh man I used to play so fucking much Shaiya when I was like 12 and Shaiya was in beta. My first "modern" MMO. I loved it but man I bet if I went back and looked at it again it would be fucking terrible. I remember spending literal days solo grinding the same set of monsters for a single level because I had reached the point where the story quests ended.

Can't expect much for 10 cents I guess.

POINT AND CLICK TARGETTING AUTO ATTACK COMBAT
wow so fun, can't wait to spam my number keys while my character fights some harmless sandbag monsters found in the indicated area for a fetch quest and then again and then again

kys shill

it gets better later on when you can get a rotation going

there is nothing wrong about that.

This, tab target is good as long as its fast paced like it is here. Games that have action combat usually fall flat on delivering anything other than that.

yeah but, what about
?
I NEED TO KNOW

you're fucking stupid.

Leveling is really fast up until around level 50. All you have to do is main quest and it'll take 20-30mins per level until about around level 48 which is when enemies seem to get double or triple hp so you'll need to start investing into a class you like.

Monster exp is awful pretty much only good for switching to a lvl 1 class and getting it up fast on higher leveled mobs. Everything in the world can be tagged and whatever is tagged even if you do like 10% damage to it you'll get the kill count for quest from other players in the area and such.

Of course it's not challenging or fun.
It's a fucking template skinnerbox.

I find it fun and not a skinnerbox.

You're a korean then.

hes either a retard, a korean, or a 12 year old outside of his element. probably his first MMO too.

Its not my first MMO, actually I find all of the current ones bland and boring, which is why Im playing this one.

But it's.
Exactly.
The same.
SHIT!

you're a lost cause. whatever, have your thread and vacate the facilities after it 404's. at this point im the one keeping it alive by giving your stupid ass something to reply to.

it has the memes

I WAS TRYING NOT TO REPLY TO THIS FUCKING THREAD

I can vouch for that tall fellow over there.

Look at all these (1)s popping up to advotate this new game!

Of course there isn't, the same way there's nothing wrong with mobage combat where the game can be set to auto and play by itself because of so simple and braindead it is.

its not new

Nobody has posted anything of the character creator at all. How the hell do I know if I want to play this game if I can't even see any examples of the cute lolis I can make?

just look up a review vid

X-Legend MMO's character creators are pretty barebones.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOGAMES
describe the gameplay
show footage
what classes do what
do we have a group that plays
literally anything

this thread is fucking pointless unless someone does at least some of these things, or is this just another mindless shill thread?

heres my character you can join me

Considering how many fucking posts there are about this game, I'm surprised there is only 1 screenshot of the game and it's someone's character
I'll be the good goy here and DL it and tell if it's shit

This, I wanna be kawaii but I would like a game too.

I'm downloading it right this second. I'll post my cutie when I get in and make her.

Yeah, i think the results will be quite a shocker

What the fuck is happening to me or this thread I will never know, as I can't see jack shit of new posts
Anyhow nah, this looks pretty garbage, pressed random on the character creator a couple of times, and while it is cute, shit is barebones and samey
Did the first couple of quests, the combat doesn't really stand out, there might be something there but god knows I won't wait till level 30 to find it
Checked the cash shop, looks worrisome to say the least, lots of high costing cosmetics and there was a "convenience" section with exp boosters
I mean if I had some friends who wanted to be cute girls with me, this looks like it could be fun for a bit, but there are other better games to be cute girls with friends in
Cute pantsu though

read

you can get anything from the cash shop through gameplay as well as buy any of cash shop items on auction house

Yup, Why did I even try god only knows
Please play Baroque

Such as? Inquiring minds and all.

PSO2 for waifu making

Dragon's Dogma Online Better may not apply here
Phantasy Star online 2 Cute may not apply here
Tree of the Savior
Vindictus
And while it is a bit dated Dungeon Fighter online is fun

Those arent anime or MMORPGs besides ToS, but that one is pay2win garbage.

I've played and discarded all of those, excepting DDO which only barely applies.

I need pure anime aesthetic good mmorpg man. Those titles just aren't doing it for me.

My bad then
I'll take my leave then and hang my head in shame

At least the music is still on youtube. Fun fact: The composer for it was Yasunori Mitsuda. I wonder how much they had to pay for his work.

here is a nice and comfy song i ran into while playing

MMOs will always have the nicest comfy tracks.

For sure

Do we have a guild?

i can make it i guess, any suggestion on name?

Can go for classic Holla Forums name or something more comfy

Ok, I made the guild.
Apply to Comfy

Ok

cute

The game's not bad, it's just bland.
It has some fantastic ideas, but are mired by the generic execution.

The game starts at lvl 60

Legitimately what is the use of player levels when all they do is give the devs a blame for filter and split younger players form older players.

I actually agree with you but in this game 1-60 is so fucking relaxed, comfy, easy, and casual that I can't even complain about it being generic or bland. If it was vanilla WoW levels of time needed I would drop this shit fast but its not.

1-60 is just there to find a class you like and stick with it. My main class is at 56 and I got two classes in mid 30s with some in lvl 20s. Some classes give a good shared buff you can use on your main like Mage gives a dmg shield and Rogue gives 10% crit for 15 sec.

yeah, it's still bland as fuck

did you apply?

Yes

maybe

Haven't been on much lately, been busy. If anyone needs an invite or applied already just ask here

No problem

what were they thinking with the berserker unlock. Clear 50 floors of a dungeon in 20 minutes and the enemies are level 73