Meanwhile in Elite Beat Agents Holla Forums

>AGENTS ARE GO
How have your missions gone, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCuulbVWQ2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Had one last week where I was supposed to help a dude get out of his mothers basement and get a gf, song was living on a prayer
Due to my slowass reaction times and being unable to keep a beat it was a failure, with the guy ending up just fucking a waifupillow and his parents getting a divorce
I think I need a different job

I gave up on OSU! because damn near all the beatmaps are made like they're trying to scam 90's kids out of tokens.

Though what really annoys me is those pseudo-hold markers everyone makes out of the sliders. Did they ever add a real one to fill that gap?

stick with occasions or medieval Holla Forums

I'm not sure what to think of oeundan or however you spell it. I consider myself pretty good at button rhythm games, able to do well on the hardest mode/oni, but I can never tell what beat the circles line up on in this game

What the shit, guys.

Nigger why work if you're not getting paid

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, TURN ON THE NEWS
AYYS ARE TAKING OVER THE EARTH AND BANNING MUSIC, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE SINGING TO BLOW THEM THE FUCK OUT, GODDAMMIT COMMANDER KAHN STOP FUCKING THE DIVAS AND TELL US SAY THE MAGIC WORDS ALREADY

to keep your job

You jobs shit if you're getting less hours but being asked to pay more unpaid
Get a different one

I don't think my tear ducts can handle another Christmas season.

JUMPIN JACK FLASH, IT'S A GAS

At least the other guy won, right?

Dude, a hitman just screamed HEEEEEEEEEELP after his deadline on assassinating an ex-EBA came up. And he already begged for three more chances, so this is his last last last LAST chance.
Get on a space shuttle and never return to Earth, there is literally no other way for you to survive. I'll hold off on singing as long as I can.

He watches a line graph displayed on the screen, the line draws a downward slope that shows no sighn of going up
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP
OSU
TATAKAE
OUENDAN

CHECK MY WALKIE TALKIE THINGS

>The girl became real just for him

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

youtube.com/watch?v=mCuulbVWQ2g

Dead link. Here.

YOU'RE THE FEELING IN MY LIFE
YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION

Assuming you're using Anki, just lower the number of new cards in a day, and if you're not sure how highly to rate your retention of a card, always pick the lower of the options you're considering. This is how I'm doing it, as I incurred literal brain damage early this year.