Egoraptor was a mistake

Egoraptor was a mistake.

A long time ago I remember some user making a mock movie poster like this and had a bunch of people fooled that Arin actually had sold out to some Disney tier gamer movieā€¦ and now here we are.

I don't even feel disgust anymore. This is just expected.

People like you are why Erin doesn't make the one thing he actually could do decently, girlchan in paradise/

Do people even care about Game Grumps anymore? I thought that everyone moved on to the irish funny scream man and his furry friends.

.mp4 for those who dont want to click

This looks fucking based!
I can't wait!

>(((diverse))) cast

Holy fuck Arin's gained weight.

He's been a tub since he left the Tester 3

Wait
How the fuck have I not heard about this before now?

He wasn't even the main guy behind that. One of the other guys involved with that wrote the whole thing.

Did you reply to this thread before even reading it?

What the fuck

Nah, he's right, that was my bad. I just saw it and was so stunned by how bad it was I didn't think to webm it. Make sure you at least leave a dislike if you gave the video traffic, otherwise thanks user.

These are all the same person.

Reminder he is a pedo

I miss the Tester threads.

Anyone who appreciated his old flash animations could not possibly be into this writing. In fact, ego didn't even have a personality in that video. He can't act.

I actually like Danny, but Arin is fucking insufferable now a days.

Dan Harmon is such a fucking hack. Community was dogshit and Rick and Morty is crap too.

Oh fuck the dreamworks face spread to 3d now?

Danny is so unfunny. He tries way too hard. NSP has made some catchy tunes though.

lel

I stopped watching Game Grumps fairly long ago, but i'm positive that if Danny was playing half the time he would do far better then Arin.

This plot sounds kind of familiar

How much of a cuck do you have to be?

Is this the Ayy's doing?

Danny is Jewish so it was probably his idea.

At least Dan just sticks to being unfunny, Arin is a complete faggot in almost every single regard. Someone post the animation he made about how he met his wife

I googled esports out of curiosity. This shit isn't going away anytime soon is it?

you should read the rules some time

Danny's only likeable because he's humble and unassuming. He has hardcore leftist politics which would make everyone here hate him if anyone gave a shit about Gamegrumps (which fortunately not many people do given that I still see comments like this). He actually seems like a cool guy to hang around with, till he starts bitching about misogyny and Trump and shit.