#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Happy Birthday Holla Forums! Edition

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N3xJl
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
archive.is/ha7bk
archive.is/0QrsV
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/spacegunconvent.php#shapedcharge
archive.is/X7cJ1)
archive.is/0UXy2
youtu.be/DXF-zHGQ7ho
techraptor.net/content/telltale-games-ceo-pete-hawley-zynga-ea
techraptor.net/content/battleborn-has-no-planned-updates-after-fall-update-creative-director-moves-on
archive.is/0srI6
archive.is/p5L8s
vid.me/OjOOJ
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/909443109070684160
archive.is/bSYdI
archive.is/nWC6F
twitter.com/tobuzoo7/status/909324784101613568
twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/media
flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
vid.me/vezHh
youtube.com/watch?v=EFg9t4SMAZg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/909384837018112000
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/startling-anecdote-about-online-advertising-restoration-hardware
archive.is/E0WHc
archive.is/E0WHc
archive.is/cNSgj
archive.is/L5oxD#selection-74.47-129.21
archive.is/BPqIV
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
archive.is/uM6zq#selection-719.1-727.42
archive.is/VWJGr#selection-1669.0-1669.99
archive.is/lqSwt
archive.is/aEkc1
youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY
archive.is/2hi4b
archive.is/wGJE1
archive.is/CDVbb
archive.is/sUNvC
archive.is/FBUAW
archive.is/JxwWu
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
steamcharts.com/app/350280
archive.fo/6Q31P
archive.fo/AQFV6
archive.is/jMLm4
youtube.com/watch?v=vRgV7e4skcI
strawpoll.me/13954168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benis

VIDEO GAMES

No bullying feminine benis

OLD BREAD: archive.is/N3xJl

CODEMONKEY WILL NEVER FIX THIS SITE

This was posted last bread, at the end it say's Holla Forums will be the international division of 2channel's new imageboard. Did this come to pass?

I still want a name for this. This art style is really familiar but I can't remember the artist's name.

Ares we beings raidded :-DDDDDDD

This, unfortunately

Happy Anniversary!

Life,Liberty and the pursuit of soft happy boobs.

MERRY CRISMATSARU

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:
In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt

Info & feedback welcome

COME BACK GAMERGAYS

Alrighty マイニッガス, I don't have much else to add to the Language Subversion thread at this point. I encourage you to bookmark the updated archive archive.is/ha7bk and read whatever you can. I've already been able to catch tricks in words and phrasings ever since I started this, so I reckon it's a pretty decent redpill. In regards to what to actually do with the accumulated information, I'd say just spread it and apply it to yourself. Apply it to your friends (lol) or family. The true English parasite is its own, infectious misuse.

Hey, wanna ride with the cool kids? Special Price, just 3k per non-binary person.

archive.is/0QrsV

We never left

I'm not going anywhere. I'm here every fucking day.

Holla Forums is really asshurt at us lately.

There was some news some threads ago I thought should've been added to the pasta, also you left out
>Tokyo Game Show this month!!! (Aug.21-24.17)

Maybe I will be able to update the pasta this thread if I have enough time and electricity access.

user, August was a month ago

It fills me with a deep rage to know this shit is actually wildly popular and tickets always sell out for it.

REN

Mentioned this bullshit in the brevious bread:

more like "go cuck cruise"

Also reposting the "so you want to program" lists again.
Will post the fuckhuge list of books on request.

I knew being a single dad to Vivian wouldn't be cheap. I knew that going in. It's 100% worth it, though. I work hard to pay the bills, but don't regret it for one second. Comes with being a single dad.

Anyone else I should be supporting?

We need to sink that boat with a chemo torpedo

I need some hge anime benis in my life.

illeity (if he has acct. in that name?)

What is this gamergate related stuff

O-oh

That girl better not have a benis.

I saved that just for lol material though. That is fucking unbelievable. Who woulda thought fidget spinners would somehow make its way into a doujin?

And since then, joot sold the website to a dataminer

Jesus Mark.

Like a casaba howitzer?

Gee and I actually liked the Code Monkeys theme song. Oh well, I had an idea he'd be a part of the hipster gamer clique

at least he didn't buy the season pass and easter eggs

Considering the fact that he bought Ultra SF2, and this, I don't know what to expect from the jewish fuck.
Fucking Mark, I used to like you. What happened? Besides cake destroying your brain or something.

12 GAMEOVERS

happy happy joy joy

ok

pinkberry by henreader/mothman

i'd prolly qualify but gildas should be free, man.

If you can throw a few shekels at archive.is it would be nice

Are you going to post this every thread? Is this a new meme?

Test

Delete this.

USF2 is inexcusable but he's clearing buy games that break the street date so he can do a spoiler stream

>>>/sudo/

Oh, god. Why the fuck did I type /sudo/? I;m going to sleep.

Lists of books or the actual books?

So, I'm going to be honest. I totally forgot why we use archive.is instead of archive.org would anyone mind reminding me? I've been using it for so long but I don't remember the reason for the switch anymore

Sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fateful trip
that started from this tropic port
aboard were guests of shit.

.is is less likely to do takedowns doe to (possibly spurious) complaints, I believe.

Because archive.org will remove things upon the site owner's request and archive.is doesn't.

Yeah, that.

Thanks anons I knew I could count on you

Are videogames ethical yet?

Japanese ones, mainly. I mean, not counting Konami and such

This >>13423872
Archive.is only removes stuff if illegal or forced by a DMCA

Yes

That girl better have a benis

Video games still cause sexism and violence, so no.

Navelized version for Iowa's 16in guns:
www. kbismarck.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2532

Although, I think a nuke chemo torp is sexier.

(also, note: the bits falling down at the end of vid related were chunks of the target destroyer and several target subs you couldn't see)

In accordance of the ancient pact…
With this offering of navels; I summon the Mark!

A certain baot-touching Admiral here, hows the progress on Em8ER going ?

user, you are not supposed to fuck ships, thats not normal

I just finished watching this movie that you guys brought up a few days ago.
I cried like a bitch, but feels good.
Thanks gamergays.

Polite sage for off-topic.

…there's funny story about how I got banned for life from the Iowa museum in LA.

tl;dw?

Glad to see you liked it.

You can't say that and not give context, user. What did you do?

I bet it was homosex in the bathroom.

WE WERE HERE ALL ALONG SILLY GOOSE

Never come back faggot.

There's a difference, projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/spacegunconvent.php#shapedcharge (archive.is/X7cJ1) has a lot info on it.
inb4 TL;DR
The U.S. government actually researched this for both rocket propulsion and as a weapon system. It might even be used right now as a measure against missiles over the U.S., it's kinda classified.

hotwheels ate my image as a midnight snack

If you were a pedophile would you molest Hotwheels?

This was the guy that was against the "no whites on campus for a day"
archive.is/0UXy2

youtu.be/DXF-zHGQ7ho

Illeity refuses to have a Patreon because "I draw for fun and to change minds".

Which is fair.

Seems to be a lot of problems right now. Probably because we're being raided again.

If I was a child I would molest Hotwheels.

They have standards and they don't grovel, support them if you can and say thanks, that's the best of what we can do.

make them work for your money

The premise is kinda bait.
Starts out with a boy and a girl magically waking up in each other's bodies, that's pretty fun and all, but there is a tweeeeest halfway through the movie that changes the tone a lot.

Fuck, clicked the wrong post, that was for.

Sounds gay, tbh.

fug u pay me :DDDDDD

It's super straight though.
Based on that premise you wouldn't believe how straight it is.

>“Day of Absence,” in which white people were asked to remain off campus for one day in April

Can we summon the memeberg?

New zone wakfu flash when?

This man is nothing more than a shell of his former self. He can't even stand up to his works when ESPN demanded for Cammy's default outfit to be banned on coverage and now the Morrigan becomes a feminist. MOCK THIS CUCK! I'M FUCKING LIVID RIGHT NOW!

The fault is yours and yours only.

Leave it to a merchant to make $500,000 off being accused of being white.

I'd still destroy that pussy tho

When i remember how infinity next was supposed to be the breathtaking new imageboard with a fuckton of features turned out it was the bastard child of an talent-less autist who only ran forums

And managed to justify lying and stealing shekels from a cripple and his community of autists with "Jim was gonna feed me to the pigs! I'll steal this shit! that will show him!"

Bruh, I can tell you have no clue about fighting games if you think Ono has any say in development or think MvCI is "his own work". Ono is a poster child for capcom's fighting games and nothing more.
Every decision made for capcom fighting games since SFxT has been completely because of the suits/higher ups and the esports proposal video leak is proof of that.

Why isn't there any kind of bulge in between her legs..? Just nothing at all…

On a more happier note lawbreakers is dying who knew catering to retards on twitter and the cool kids anti-gamer club would lead down this route eh?

I am permabanned from cuckchan so this is the only place for me now got no where else to go

I'd pay to get this DoubleNigger to finish this one already.

Great,
you took something punishing ultraprogressiveness and turned it into another case of a jew making money. He didn't play the jew card when he was getting screeched at though and he could've gotten more money if he didn't take the settlement.

He shit-talked Microsoft and the Xbox dude bros who bought Gears of War, playing console wars marketing does not fucking work along with an oversaturated market.

I have no sympathy for you.

Most of us left cuckchan the second we saw moot banned GG threads. I knew immediately cuckchan was pretty much done.

Its that stupid shared proxy thing cuckchan has now or the range bans thats go to me evry single time to post shit
you are banned.

That was definitely a factor i don'k know what marketing gimmick he read that told him to shittalk your customerbase for your new product = high sales

There was also the "29.99, none of that 60 dollars multiplayer only bullshit", Guess he didn't learn from Randy and Battleborn on how great the sales of Battleborn was, and how it's F2P now.

Given the settlement was done privately and out-of-court, we don't know whether he did or not.

that's the artists fault
if they dont know how to milk money to the point where a fat talentless hack is making more money than them, its their fault
I don't commission sindoll out of pity, I do it because the quality and quantity of their work makes me want to donate

fuck off

DON'T STEAL MY IMAGES YOU CUNT

finally got the webm for that malcolm in the middle episode i request while ago
thanks Holla Forumswebmthread

What?

I'm done with Holla Forums since I have a static IP ad it's not like they want me there anyways.

There's your mistake.

>>>/politics/ was recently fumigated after a troll hijacked it but it but lost all of its users.

Is not "There is no absolute truth" presenting an absolute truth in of itself?

things aren't absolute unless they are. Why do you think people go mad? They can't handle that the world isn't as orderly as they'd like. Black and white and grey exist.

How is that hard to understand?

He also bought MK8 Deluxe and tried to make the Holla Forums gamenight about it.

wew

You're a fag. Absolute truth does exist, it's just that the likeliness of a human reaching said truth is near impossible. The best we can do is find truth and make it replace what is false.

It's a (((postmodernist))) and subjectivist thought. It's q completely useless idea and holds no purpose or value other than subvert truths. Not a surprise you got banned considering it's Holla Forums of all places.
Funny, at first sight I disagreed with the ban, but replying to you made me think. What was the post?

The one I was replying to was just this one guy saying that TGSNT was all lies.

If you don't want the stress of "I get X donations every month, now I feel obligated to make shit I don't want to", that's fine… BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A TIP JAR YOU HURRICANE OF NIGGERS

FOR HER

Ah, you were making an ironic shitpost?

HET

Yes

Consider suicide

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

>>>/mai/

But posting waifu gets me banned.

This is my waifu. She's the best waifu. I would leave everything behind to go adventuring with her if she was real.

Fucking end thyself.

We wouldn't be able to make fun of you if that happened.

What did I miss? What got deleted?

But you have to do it for your waifu!

AND N

An underage girl with extreme camel toe showing off her bikini.

val posting pedoshit

Those are fighting words brother.

here is some eye bleach

Oh gee that sucks

My waifu knows about military tactics, is a skilled swordfighter, and raised her little sister. Your waifu is a horse in a hat.

how are you horsefuckers still around

Pedo tease
is correct

I wish the site ban log was instant.

techraptor.net/content/telltale-games-ceo-pete-hawley-zynga-ea

techraptor.net/content/battleborn-has-no-planned-updates-after-fall-update-creative-director-moves-on

Press S to spit on grave

Because s7 isn't over and s8 is already confirmed, with a ponemovie inbetween alongside another Equestria Girls movie.
Also rumors say King Edgesmoke is gonna return for S7 finale, and boy do I hope he's teaming up with bugqueen.

Telltale is fucked.
Also, have some actual eyebleach.

did they ever do any more mind control stuff with the bug succubus

Rest in piss

whoa I thought I was the only one that exclusively fapped to other user's waifus.

There were some good songs made out of gamergate, good times

>The Unteralterbach thread, the Nintendo Direct thread, and I believe a Dishonored thread
>The latter two only have references to loli in the OP, not even any loli-posting as far as I saw, didn't see the Dishonored thread, but someone else said it also lacked loli in anything but the OP
Where did all this pedo falseflagging come from? The vols almost completely mishandled the Unteralterbach thread, and unless the pedo falseflagger in this thread changed his ID, didn't they just delete his first post without properly banning him the first time? **Are the vols just being autistic? Or is the moderation compromised in addition to this obvious attack on the site?

Nope, but I wont rule it out in the future, she lost her hive, she is alone and she is fucking pissed.

I'm helping. I have a very expansive "cute pictures" folder. You never know when you need to look at something cute because you had a very bad day.

the Dishonored thread had a fat negress stock photo shopped as the protagonist in the newest game, no mention of lolis

This one to be exact.

I think she is very pretty so I have some pictures of her in there. I also have things like this in there. Pictures of things I think are nice. Plus a small folder of nice scenery.

i was there for the dishonored thread and there was nothing pedo about it. i assume it got deleted because the last like thirty posts were Holla Forums and Holla Forums basically posting "ur a fag" "no u" over and over

Then it must have been another thread. It had a cropped man and loli as the OP image and it was title "Loli Edition", but aside from that, I don't think it had anything to do with loli.

I am usually the one that complains pedoweebs but I don't post pedoshit.

that's the R6 Siege thread

Don't do this to me, user.

complains about*

Ah. There's a saucefag shitting stuff up to get a full image of the OP pic at the beginning of the thread, but aside from that, nothing.

fucking why

Here's something else that might fix it. Picked at random so it might just be food or something.

I think a girl with these types of horns could look cute

Have more horned girls.
If only Alacrity Daemon was a cute trap with horns.

It felt like someone is trying to stir up trouble. Not sure why or what is going on for that to happen this time. Then some faggot made the same thread while bitching about the moderation. I am not sure if it was Holla Forums, though I am seeing those types trying to stir up shit here at least people who act like those types.

I think that was probably meant for my MGS folder. Guess I'll have to move it.

thanks fam, here's the official birthday thread

Because draculahoers deserves to have some fucking character besides liking crystals and stairs a lot.

nonon

This is disgusting to watch. I need to reapply some brainbleach now. They're not going to stop until they redeem every villain and all is rainbows.

?

What you talking about, bug queen refused the reform, she is our best bet at a reacurring villain right now. It's not like she can't spawn a new hive, we could have a whole high elf vs dark elf situation.

Gab.Ai Suing Google For Antitrust Violation
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/909008689620688896
archive.is/0srI6

Figuring Out How Poorly Mass Effect: Andromeda Sold
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/908919496047341570
archive.is/p5L8s

Will it happen? Will Google get fucked in out lifetime?

I saw the post in the Fighting Game General, but we need confirmation before sperging.

everything past season 2 was a fucking mistake

Ye I guess S7 is a problem for everyone who isn't a trixfag.

Actually, the Unteralterbach thread is still up, it's been unlocked, and the offending posts deleted. I though it was deleted. Forget what I said about the vols.

Google was recently fined 2.7 billion EUbucks, even if Gab gets the maximum amount, it won't put a dent in their funds.

Horsefuckers please leave.

The R6S thread has porn on it but the vols aren't doing anything.

I'm pretty sure it's more about Google banning their app than about the money. They're apparently doing well financially right now.

Companies die slowly.

Google is a private company though, they can choose to allow whatever the hell they want on their platforms

You've got Stockholm Syndrome. Are they still making fap stories in Fimfic?

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences will befall to the people that you love or hold high respect.

Yes, that's a sound business decision, let someone who was involved with the two greatest cancers in the western gaming industry in charge.

Just imagine what they could do to Sam & Max or Monkey Island, ouch. Please tell me that Telltale doesn't actually own those IPs.

Google is a monopoly and is (practically) the sole platform for all android apps, video services, ads, search results and so on.

Regardless if they are a private company, they hold a huge amount of power and control on info and communication.

Very well I will shut up about it this bread, return have a benis.

Funny that you would mention Barney, we used called /mlp/ Barneychan, where did you post about pone after the scruffening?

All that matters is if Gab wins. If they win the case then it will open the Pandora's box of lawsuits for everyone google snubbed out

I quit the show shortly after they made the MC a demi-god. No need to post about it after dropping it. Those anons who like the changes, I won't judge. I didn't, so I moved on. Trixie and Rarity were my faves

I remember sjweebs hate this because muh gender fluid or transphopic .

You're very bad at your job.
Also Trix and Rara had some great episodes.

I was always boggled by how forward and thirsty indians are online but now that I'm around indian immigrants 4 days a week I'm realizing they're just that way about everything.

Culture war's full-on in comics. Show your support if you can, gaymergays.

Can somebody post the American Horror Story webms?
I keep forgetting to save them when I see them.

>>>Holla Forums10572998

that'd be henreader

Guy in the UK went to jail because he bought a doujin by this artist.

Source? That's fucked up if true

Go to google images with Safesearch On, search "henreader" with quotation marks and click the picture of the handcuffed guy

Thanks, I didn't think to check Holla Forums.

I'm not drunk enough to tell the tale, but it involves a tenga…

ALL SMILES

He should have just fucked a real kid instead.

Holla Forums is a shell of its former self. I've said it before and I'll say it again; they took the pepe pill and absorbed the chaos that came with it, and now they're a shell of their former selves, but we have Trump in the white house and them to thank for it. Its just a shame of what happened to it. A good chunk of it is Imkampfy and the other mods being kikes, but the sheer amount of shilling on there makes them quick to the trigger to ban people.

that only works if he's muslim

WTF is Patrick Rothfuss doing on that boat and not finishing book#3????

Or a BBC celeb.

I'm salty.

Can we crowdfund a torpedo?

But user, don't you lurk these threads ? We already have Tor pedos.

Would it be hard to just make a torpedo?

Testing posting speed.

>>>/test/

Hello?

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and a few other top boards are on different servers than most small boards.

Is this loss? (if you l/r flip the last one)

'Allo 'allo?

The seal is getting down to the beat.

Yyyyyyou stupid woman

Great series.

Holla Forums may as well be gone for what's allowed there now. It's practically at 4cuck levels atm.

Good evening, faggots!

Jesus christ.

Yo anyone here know if there's a playlist available for the music playing in the background? I heard some damn good songs but no idea what they are.

go to the sticky

That's not good; Holla Forums acts as a safety valve for the rest of the site, and as detestable most people think 2D/3D loli is, it's the canary in the coal mine for legal* content.

You can directly measure the cuckining of halfchan based on just these two seemingly separate things externally mirrored luggagelad allowing the internal goonification of the moderation staff as part of the SJW infiltration/take-over/co-opting/shitting-up cycle we know so well leading up to the exodus.

*pedos are universally hated but are generally rule-abiding to anyone who tolerates them The ones who aren't are almost all goons. I'm not fucking kidding!

The Doom sticky? I couldn't see any playlist there.

One more time of this post and then I'll go full gay mode on you.

This sentence is sexy

Why are you so triggered by proresu posts, seriously nigger.

Betterer

Yes

Imagine that, 2 half naked buffed men with tight spandex wrestling while sweating like hell, panting, grunting, skin to skin.

I think you're the one imagining that right now, aren't you.

n-no

Are you gay, user?!

That's alright, you don't need to hide it.

Now post furnazi version.

I made a smug Erika png, mostly based on an existing smug reaction image just like the smug Christina was. The edit of Christina in bed was the lowest effort edit, but I see it reposted the most.

THE FUCK!? MUSIC? Mark?

I opened up three different tabs and got a mix of Storm Eagle, Snake Eater and Rules of Nature.

Click the birthday cake to stop the autoplay of songs, damn it!

Who would want that

When I clicked the cake it just started a new song.

Time to take a break and visit /svidya/.

Just click mute on your tab.

Right now i have a metal cover of Suwako's theme

Is there a volume control?

You can use mixer to lower volume of your browser at least.

Sadly none.

It's fuck in 06:30 here, but I'm glad it the weekend or I would have woken everyone up in my house

This board is 18+

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Smug is always good

The thing is, I like the mix, as I already have most of what I've heard so far, but I never fucked with the sound settings for my own small and dead board; I would like some controls (and a way to save the files).

I was just in that thread. You sounded like Jaden Smith. Kill yourself and take your 2deep4u back to reddit

Hey, do you know what time GMT do the Wakfu eps air on French TV?

That's the French cartoon that have a furry in it, right?

Among other things, yes.

I know they own S&M, not sure about Monkey Island, but I think they own that too.

Yes, the one Marche spends too much money on commissions to drawfags to lovingly render his waifu's hairy asshole which posts all the time fucking everywhere, is from. Yes.

Funny, I drew that Miranda image. I also did this Slut Girl Miranda cover requested in a Draw Thread. I think these are the only Miranda pics I've drawn though. IIRC somebody in a Draw Thread requested Miranda drawn like some smirking Touhou reaction image. I only did the expression, but someone else did it with Miranda in the Reimu outfit with the expression and it was in color.

Shills are still anally devastated
>>>Holla Forums10619100

Did anybody save that re-done image guide of submitting a complaint to the FTC? That's something we should keep on hand and I could really use it myself

No idea
I only watch the sub version and they only up to ep7
But final episode this weekend im avoiding spoilers like the plague

That slutgirl cover is honestly one of my most favorite miranda pictures
And thats saying something since there are some great pictures of her

You can tell who the newfags, shills and revolt are in those threads pretty easily
I'm just surprised they made a thread
Must be upset with being unable to siege the fortress that is Holla Forums so they try to go after our brothers while they're still weak from all that's happened in the last year and a half. I just hope the Holla Forums oldfags make it out okay.

How many episodes are in this season?

Nice Miranda.

Yeah, Holla Forums has been bombarded by blackpills lately, especially with the DACA stuff going on.
The mods being shit doesn't really help.

Have they heard of Schrodinger's equation?!

Holla Forums is what happens when rapefugees (2nd exodus and Holla Forumsharbor tardlets) run out the natives with the helpo of the government (imcoonfy and friends). It's Europe: The Imageboard.

TY

I would get paid like these whores [ ] but I'm willing to acknowledge I'm too lazy to get shit done in a timely fashion and too mediocre to charge money.

I remember the Reimoo Miranda as well, but can't find it atm…

Draw more tits and stick to it. Eventually become tit king. Soon, you will rule the world with boobs. this is what artists much strive for!

Damn, there sure are a lotta (1)'s shitting on Holla Forums.

(checked)
It's been nearly a year. What do you think happened to CTR? They wouldn't just leave.

All you can do is report and filter, user.

You got it, it's all shills from Tel Aviv/CtR/Shareblue hating on ARE GREATEST IMAGEBOARD. It's not like the place has frustrated loads of people with retarded bans and hasn't been hemorrhaging OC creators, diggers or analysts or anything like that.

There will be shills for as long as Holla Forums investigates pizzagate.

This is glorious.

full grain sunflower bread is where its at

that's pretty good.

Counter-Narrative: This guy has been generating OC for weeks: >>>Holla Forums10350408
Sadly, he could do these for years on end and still not cover the magnitude of it since 90% of violent interracial crime is black on white.
There's also a compilation WEBM >>>Holla Forums10406267 on vid.me for sharing, vid.me/OjOOJ

Bringing up a single guy doesn't refute his claim. I can't say either way as i stopped visiting pol in early 2016. But your example isn't a a proper argument

have some viv

Also Holla Forums on both sites has always been in a state of being "literally the worst it can ever get, this will SURELY kill the board" and every single time it's retards overreacting. And then the next time something comes up, the last time the board died in their mind suddenly vanishes from memory and instead anything that happened back then is used as evidence that THIS time the board is dead.

And the issue with his claim is that he has provided no metric for this hemorrhaging, it is merely assumed. So although his post isn't sufficient as a counter-argument, it is a hell of a lot more than the post he replied to.

More OC from early-2015ish

Best god

Hey Mark/mods, do you have any list of the forced songs used for the birthday?

Why Bernie though? Women who don't vote Hillary are gender traitors and have a special place in hell don't you know?

Plenty of people who supported Bernie are progressive, SocJus loving retards.
Last I saw a third of people who voted for him switched their vote to Trump after he was cheated out of the primary and completely cucked to Clinton.

So what would be a acceptable metric, increasing Flesch–Kincaid scores because collective board IQ is sinking? Too bad, we don't have continuous board archives for that. But plenty of people who made high value posts back in 14/15 with distinctive writing styles? Gone. Remember Gex? Got perma'ed thanks to a Evalion thread and has never come back. Remember Space Elevator threads? Literature threads that didn't get anchored after 15 posts? "Muh boooks" and transhumanism/tech is all kikery anyway. Info about Rebel Media imploding? Better anchor/delete that because "muh e-celebs" or something.
And these shitshows go on and on and on and make people fucking leave.

At least on fucking 4/pol/ I won't eat a banhammer for criticizing TEH GAWD EMPRA or hurting delicate feelings, largely because janitors there are college liberal dipshits who detest the board. Funny how that works.

While some of it probably is the usual shills, there are probably some legit people trashing Holla Forums.

Frankly I'm still bitter about Holla Forums when it comes to gamergate. At best they abandoned us when we needed the support, at worst they actively sabotaged us.
seems to be the Holla Forums equivalent of Revolt's
blaming us for gg losing momentum and man power. When gg worked best, the fun times the meme times, the 'holy shit intel pulled out! the fire rises" times, gg was an alliance between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. And then all of the sudden Holla Forums stopped allowing gg threads, the users shitted on all mention of gg, people claiming to be Holla Forums started shilling these threads hard blaming us for twitter shit and claiming we were obsessed with trying to get get good PR (and yet the only full PR OP I remember, OP Chemo was Holla Forums's idea in the first place.), etc, etc

Not to mention the fact that the revolt people claimed they were created by Holla Forums.

Yes all of this is impossible to prove or tie down since we both are anonymous message boards, and it's probably mostly projection on my part.

I'm glad pol exists, and realize they serve a vital function, but when it comes to Holla Forums and gamergate, I can't help but be burnt out when it comes to Holla Forums and gg.

And yes, I'm a (1) so it probably makes your point for you.

On this I agree. The fact that we don't have archives means that I have to resort to looking through half/pol/ archives to find shills on full/pol/.
The discussion isn't on 14/15 though and on top of that there are still plenty that haven't gone away.
Always thought they were shit but never knew they were being deleted
Those two are not what was initially claimed at all, unless someone spontaneously decided to finish that book that came soon after the manifesto.

It came as a result of the dedicated GG boards imploding in on themselves. Gamergate isn't strictly restricted to one board but that is something to take into consideration, when people talk shit about it, that is what they are referring to. If you ask around, you will see that many aren't even aware of Holla Forums having these threads anymore.

twitter.com/DualShockers/status/909443109070684160

Is the "creative director" referred to this article was Anthony Burch?

I dont think he worked on battleborn, he was gone before that.

You do realize burch stopped working in this studio before battleborn got released, right ?

They're going after James Woods.
archive.is/bSYdI

Development on Battleborn officially ends as the game enters maintenance mode

archive.is/nWC6F

:stopmusic:

No

What is this sorcery?

wew

archive.fo is an alternative domain for archive.is

What a fucking normalfag.

But I've seen archive.is and archive.fo pages have different URLs for the same archive. This one keeps the same /nWC6F. Were those all just re-archives?

Jokes on you, I was only pretending

user, why don't you just turn off your speakers?

>I don't also play videogames while shitposting

wew lad

Who game journo pros dicks in here?

Well, that happened faster than it did with Evolve.

So what are your plans today?
I'm going to call the games stops in my area and see if anyone flaked out on their copy of metroid 2 special editions. I don't want to spend $70 USD for the thing.

why?

Wait there's nothing special in the limited edition unless its the good one from europe. Unless I want to spend an extra $10 for a key chain.

Unless you really want a fucking keychain or have a boner for stealbooks; it's all shit you can get online for free

IIMA, why do you even want to spend money on it?

Didn't he write some dialoge or some shit?

Late 14/early 15 is still the high water mark for discussion quality on Holla Forums and the board became observably worse with every sucessive migrant wave (polharbor, r/niggers, r/coontown, T_D) and increasing mod retardation.

I like metroid.

Did we drop out of elementary school, user?

All you are seeing is one post, fuck off nigger

So just buy the normal version? You get practically nothing for buying more.

I like metroid too and Metroid 2 is one of my favorite games in the series but I'm still not paying for it

>Being this autistic over a shitpost

Some meaningless shitpost.
It isn't even worth saving.
Only 3 posts.

God damn stop sperging out about a shitposter getting banned

Its some faggot who keeps making a thread on Holla Forums and then links it here, always with the same anita pic as well.

Did I trigger you?

I don't know what I expected.
How is this possible that faggot isn't bored of it yet?

Yeah, this weeks Hungry Games was disappointing. Atleast in the last game Ara practiced the basics of CQC, got a kill and made dessert for everyone.

Being a Metroid fan is suffering. Gunpei and Iwata were too good for this world.

Roasties on suicide watch

Nigger, were you trying to fuck the USS Iowa?

How much do one of these dolls cost and how much is 80euro in burger dollars

Will this make women realize that the way they currently are degrades them to less than doll?
Nah, its the evil men who don't deserve them.

80 euros is around 90$.

Maybe men would prefer real woman to doll women if real women offered more and better than dolls.
I wouldn't be offended if a woman said "I like my dildo better than men", I'd just assume all the men in her life don't compare to a mere vibrating piece of plastic to her. Which is fine.

Have SJWs complained that this is "objectifying women" yet or is that coming? Because "objectifying" a sex doll seems a lot like "objectifying" a video game character.

$6.5k for a realdoll, not sure what brand this is.

They don't cost that much. Cheaper ones at least.

Yes, some femishit cried about sex bots in some document, if I remember it right.

are not some literal whores trying to sue or something? I don't know if it went anywhere.

They're already trying to pre-emptively ban sexbots in several countries.

It was my post retard, literally the only post I made in the thread.

I think I would legitimately kill myself if Canada banned them. I've been saving money for ten years because I knew they were coming and I knew I would want one.

How long until "sexdolls promote pedophilia" and women groups being behind a legislative proposal to have them banned altogether.
I can't post lewds because post options is broken

Its afraid.

In which ones?
Let me guess.
Canuckistan, Germoney and Swedistan.

This is cruel.

NOOOOOOOOOO

YAMEROOOOO

No.This can't be happening.

Again?

Why would they take his waifu away from him when he doesn't have that much longer left in him? Just let him be happy.

I bet these are old pics and you are just fucking with us

A negative amount of time, already happened.

twitter.com/tobuzoo7/status/909324784101613568

They're moving it because of a coming typhoon.

Ok, then.

I have a fetish for those dolls. I don't know why, but I've long since stopped questioning my erections

Oh, thank goodness. They're just preserving his waifu instead of taking her away. I think it may be more painful to see her destroyed than to have her permanently removed.

>I have a fetish for those dolls. I don't know why
Have you ever watched/read Rozen Maiden? Because everyone I know that has a doll fetish/sex doll fetish blames that for their fetish

Not even my waifu is this dead

I've never even watched it. I'm sure it's because they remind me of 3D models, maybe.

As a man who wants to have a little happy nuclear family with a wonderful wife and a cute little brat, I actually feel it bad. Women got so shit these days, a doll does better make men happy than prostitutes.
I swear, the moment someone makes a cute companion bot with intelligent, adaptive AI and an artificial womb, robosexuality is gonna be the norm.

Ironically, I'd thought this would trigger my uncanny valley, but no, I actually find those cute.

I know that feeling

PROGRAMATION GORILLA FIX YOUR SHIT I CAN'T SPOIL SHIT

Women should do some soul-searching on why men don't want them anymore.
Who am I kidding, women can't be self-critical.

I GOT PROMOTED

The pygmalionism pre-exists, then comes Rozen Maiden to cement its grip.

H-he leveled up.

Looking closer at your image, I realize how smooth and soft her skin and hair look, how frilly and beautiful her clothes look.
Is there more of this doll?

>uncanny valley, but no, I actually find those cute.
Same here

I got it from a japanese twitter account. I can't remember the name but I'll try to find it.

Faster than I thought.
twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/media
flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Anyway, that's my last post about dolls.

Women, and most people by some extent, should be taught at an early age not to be jealous and to strive to be better when someone bests them, instead of blaming other things. Most waifus do that, why not real women?

A lot of real women do, you just don't hear about them because they aren't the ones that are loud and complaining. They quietly strive to do better and don't champion feminism as they see it for what it is.

at least that's how all the women in my life are

You only choice is to isolate them from the female hierarchy and instilling male virtues of self reliance and personal responsibility.
In short raise a tomboy

Ono is another westaboo and the last of the original devs at capcom, and considering how long hes been there, one has to ask if he is one of the reasons the better talent left.

telltale is just a western vn developer who still cannot into cute waifus.

ehh, he settled, but despite being a jew he still did stand up for the right thing. and evergreen fears another lawsuit so is training blacks to not be racist against whites or face criminal charges.

>at least that's how all the women in my life are
Do they happen to be older than you? Because most of my life, I could hold decent conversations with girls who could've been my mom or older sister, but those my age or younger were unbearable.

My mom is one of them, runs her own accounting firm that she started from the ground up. The others are my sisters who are younger yet have the same values as my mom and I also have quite a few female friends who are all around my age that are actual human beings instead of parasites like most women

I am envious of that CE

I need the Haman Karn slow hysterical laugh webm to describe how hilarious this is

A reminder not to confuse jealous and envious.

You have great women in your family user. Mom cannot say the same thing when it comes to her career, but she was here every time me, my brother or my father get in trouble, and I heavily respect her for it.

Bad habits die hard.

This weekend's Crystal Maze was great; Team Marche sent Mark in to do this physical challenge.

The first one is the one, thanks user.

I'm shocked we didn't have this "muh bothsides fag shill here".

It would take a lifetime to create something which could effectively rival Google at this point. Thinking logically, that would be the penultimate goal of movement like GG

Yeah man I feel the same way about my mom, she was a stay at home mom until my youngest sister was 11 because my dad worked and she knew that kids should have their mom at home to take care of everything. Even after that she started her buisness she always had time for me and my sisters.

Man I love my mom

My mother threw me out on the streets with no money I nearly died till a relative took me in.

Shit user, it seems like most people on imageboards have shotty mothers, just find an ara to be your new mom and take your anger out on her with your dick

very good

actually do you also have the postmodernist picture with sam hyde being shoehorned into it?

wherever you may be, kip autist, I salute you

Things are ok now I have nice apartment and have a 16$ an hour job.

Nice man congrats stil no excuse not to get an ara to punish with your dick

Cross post from >>/gamergatehq/331140

More evidence of Google not applying their rules equally. The Young Turks get a pass for swear-filled video, while a "problematic" channel saying fuck once gets demonetized. Or videos exposing muslim raping children at swimming pools- with sources. Or Youtube showing a music video having a white child hung hasn't had ads removed from it.
vid.me/vezHh (can we get embeds for Vidme please?)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFg9t4SMAZg

The first vid is heavy redpilling stuff. Share it around as widely as possible. (Share them the Vidme video rather than his youtube video. I don't imagine it'll last long).
The second video is in reference to the first- a guy talking about how the Young Turks get away with advertiser un-friendly content.
The second is an example of how Youtube protects left leaning channels. The first is an example of how Youtube protects Islamic Terror, Child Rapists, and Child Murderers.

Google is begging for a Disnod (or rather, the people that advertise via Youtube).
Work with Holla Forums and use Ad Nauseum to hammer Google's data with false clicks & false info.
>>>Holla Forums777548

Google needs to die. A simple boycott isn't enough- if everyone against them stopped using their service, they'd want it. They want to fire up and orchestrate the left and make those in the middle think there is only one way to go- all for the next election.
Gab is suing them for anti-trust (something Google went apeshit last time they were accused of it by a think tank, and got them shut down), along with several women over not being paid equally (irony of ironies).
White Twitter and Facebook are also up there- Google is priority 1 IMO. They've been at this for far longer (blocking problematic videos way back when Benghazi happened)
Share every bad news story.
Get others to stop using Youtube or Google.
And for the love of god- if you do see adverts on Youtube or Google- find them on nauseating content they greenlight, and Disnod them into fucking ashes.

Fuckity fuck shit
>>>/gamergatehq/331140

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/909384837018112000

Hope Gook user's doing alright

It's too late. He's dead because Drumpf made fun of Kim on twitter and he launched the nukes.

HE GETS TWO SCOOPS AND DOESNT EVEN GET IMPEACHED, WHEN WILL THEY STOP THIS MADMAN

The more I see of this, the more I'm convinced it's not just a push my some fags in Silicon Valley, but rather a massive trap, built into Web2.0 from the start, that is finally being sprung on the American people.

Sprung 5 or 6 years earlier than planned, because we started the fire.

It's too lockstep. While each of these tech giants says slightly different things, their actions all point in the same direction. Part of me is starting to think that transferring ICANN to the UN was part of this plan. You can no longer mount a First Amendment challenge to core-level censorship of the 'net because the core is no longer under American jurisdiction.

Now we're fighting the domino effect. The biggest tech giants are all on board the censorship train, so the smaller outfits will all follow suit to keep up with the Jones'es and keep their investors happy. Cuckey see, cuckey do.

There's gotta be a way to fight this, but these outfits exists in a different dimensional system than we do. You can't challenge a physical god to a fist fight. We need some kind of weapon.

What about net neutrality being revoked? Would that fuck Google's monopoly?

These people, sometimes.

No, if anything we need net neutrality. NN would stop the ISPs from throttling bandwidth as another form of censorship. It would take a weapon away from them. Letting the FCC have that power could also nudge us towards getting Internet services regulated like utilities, which would enforce content neutrality and give us some chance of fighting back.

Google has executives from the NSA and does a lot of intelligence work. We need to get information to the good guys about what the bad guys are doing and who they are working with. We need lawyers who want some of that big pie. We need the Pentagon to look into their foreign relationships. We need Sessions to enforce antitrust law at the pre-Reagan standard. We need to make connections with the workers on the ground, try to unionize them, and get information from them. We need to make contact with the companies who buy ads on Google. This will be a bigger task than Disnod, but the organization we used for Disnod is a place to start.

TD related anything on who is doing Xenoblade?

Sounds like NoE judging by the voicework.

You hot or something?

>Going to brothel to pay for the opportunity to fuck a used sex doll
God, normalfags have shit standards.

Those replies are so delusional

Words are violence to the sensitive, user

You're thinking of Ontario. BC is Canada's Massachusetts.

Fun fact, kids raised by single mothers are more likely to have behavioral/mental problems than those raised by a single father. Maybe because they try to hard to be a friend, then fuck up when they have to discipline them?
Mine took me on great holidays, but was pretty shitty. Heavy drinker- but never did anything wrong while drunk around me. Except for one time she yelled at me for leaving my toys out. On Christmas. Big family row started, and since I was at Grandma's house, she drove me & her home. How we didn't wrap around a tree or lamppost I don't know. I even remember asking my Grandma to stay there instead of going home with her. That argument also stopped me seeing my Uncle for 8 years (he called her out, but the two had hated each other for ages. Uncle was actually smarter, Mom treated him like shit). And if it wasn't for my begging- I'd have never seen him again. He's a big reason I'm into vidya now. Later in life she gave me an ultimatum- find a job or go to uni. I didn't want to go, but when she offered to pay for my student debt ("you shouldn't have to start in debt") I picked something that sounded interesting. A few wasted years later, she claims all that money was eaten up paying for Grandpa's funeral. Even though she had enough to redecorate the house. Well, the kitchen and the garden before she "ran out" of money (took the builders/gardener to court for poor quality work). I'm living out of my Uncle's pocket (and he doesn't have a job, so it's technically my Grandma's pocket) and she doesn't understand how there is no work. Christ knows how much she'll charge me for living under her roof once I can pay.
Enough blog-posting, get back on topic- all of you.

At first, I thought I'd never see the waifu age. Now I feel that it is very, very close.
I call dibs on the milf housewife. With artificial womb.

Then why is vancouver san fran of canada?

Read your own board, Acid. The plan is the Istanbul Process. We have names that need investigation but nobody wants to arrest them.

Don't you have friends in the FBI?

I hope that's down to fan feedback about Xenoblade Chronicles X; the only way to hear 'British' voices in the game was to pick a particular voice bank during character creation, and fans of Chronicles 1 really seemed to miss it.
(Then again, if you just want to hear more of those accents, NoE localised the Wii games "Pandora's Tower" and "The Last Story" around the same time)

The one guy I knew best retired this year, and while I can reach his old partner, he'd think I was nuts with the shit we've found.

FBI peeps are, by and large, normalfags too. Scary, huh?

The big cities in Ontario are insane enough to pretty much be the same as that. Unless there's another extreme SJW city in the states that I am forgetting.

Honestly, pretty much any major metropolis in the US has a pretty well-entrenched core of cancer these days.

Present it as weird stuff that someone posted on your bulletin board that needs the professionals to have a look at it. Don't presume it's true. It's their job to find out.

Well, they are pretty SJW, but not to San Fransisco's extent AFAIK.

You can embed Vidme links. Just copy the page URL.
>>>/test/53826

All embeds seems to be disabled on Holla Forums right now, due to Birthday Mode.

Thanks Mark.

Someone did propose that on Youtube (dubbing it DAD- Digitally Assured Destruction- after MAD- Mutual Assured Destruction). Problem is- you're handing control from corrupt tech giants to corrupt ISPs. Meaning you'll still get censorship. The first does it by blacklisting, banning, and demonetizing creators. While the second does it by throttling, banning, and reporting/exposing users who look at the wrong things.

As you all correctly pointed out- ICANN gives them a layer of protection. However, it does not make them immune.
A. Appeal to higher powers
Unlikely as half the higher powers are for what they're doing, or in their pocket. Basically "help us Trump!" or someone similar to get them to dig & prosecute.
B. The 3 D's. Denounce, Deride, and re-Direct.
Share bad news & complain about Google/Youtube openly. Expose what they do- and maybe focus on different things for different audiences (some will turn off when you mention how Google Images won't show a white couple or a white European scientist, but they might listen to how Google is getting sued for not paying it's female employees equal wages despite firing the Google Memo guy).
Likewise, there are PLENTY of youtubers who are complaining about demonetization (even a-political gaming youtube channels are getting hit and using Patreon more). One voice asking them to use another service won't convert. Many people saying they'd be happy to watch them on another platform if they did switch might. People were screaming youtube was over after Youtube Heroes. Where's that vitriol and fire? We kicked up shit about Journos (gatekeeping games), so why not Google (gatekeeping information)?
Oh, and when you complain on Twitter, add $GOOG. $ acts like a # but for stock-market codes. And GOOG is for Google. So if people looking for info on Google's stocks keep seeing people complain- it's gonna have an effect. Remember, Google has a mighty war-chest. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try- as even they lose a small piece of their fortune, the bad press that generates for them costs them much more in potential business deals down the line.
C. Look Where Your Ad Showed Up!
This is a Disnod with a twist. Cernovich had a brilliant idea with Gawker a year ago which I'm pissed we never ran with. Gawker did a pro-pedo or pro-beastiality article, so Cernovich started screencapping the adverts that appeared next to them, and asked the companies (openly, on Twitter) if they supported that. Now obviously, Cernovich has a hell of a following, so he has the means to boost his message up the search results.
We can employ similar with a two pronged assault. One side sending emails (polite or angry, you're choice) to an advertiser who's side bar ad or pre-video ad appears on videos like the black guy lynching the white kid, or a proISIS video. The other side is Twitter- very angry tweets designed to make others angrier. The second prong however needs non-shadowbanned Twitter accounts (that look like normalfag accounts and haven't just come out of the ether for just that tweet) and efforts by us to RT it so it appears higher in search results. Then again, the DisNod (assuming enough emails were sent- Weekly Email Goals and the like) might be enough to scare the company into action.
"Lets stop this becoming more well known" Vs. "Oh god a lot of people know, shut it down!"
And if two false-flagging users calling each other Nigger in the comments of a NicheGamer article can get their advertisers to pull out- why not legitimate complaints about how Youtube isn't as ad friendly as it appears.

I would speak against reporting anything. It's clear where Youtube stands, and this isn't just the boss taking advantage of clueless workers. Everyone in Google (99.9%) are stepping in line and approve of Marxist/Globalist ideals being put on a pedestal while legitimate concerns are quashed.
Also- did Holla Forums ever sort out if AdNauseum is safe and/or worth using? I don't know if all the privacy concerns were shilling.

True. It's crazy until you dig in, just like the beginning of Quinspiracy.
I'd be more concerned how many in the FBI are in the pockets of the people who have been pushing this shit (and I'm taking about the people manipulating Google, Facebook, etc). All the CIA is working against freedom I'd argue, and maybe half the FBI (with no evidence and just from stories surrounding them).
Before you do- please archive the board or have someone to take over. We don't want you shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times by accident, then deleting the HQ board afterwards.
If you want to pitch it to them however, say it spins off GamerGate (we made a ruckus, and now they're leaning out the window blasting anyone and everyone in sight), they ruled the truth about us & the harassment- so we have some allies (or people who don't realize what we started).
I'd say it's better to get them to dig into the anti-Trust and monopoly angles. Google got fucking panicked when accused of that before (the think tank that proposed it was shut down, I don't have more details other than the video accusing Google of doing it. One of Black Pidgeon's vids), so killing them with the law rather than moral outrage (which is (((subjective))) ) might work better.
You know them better than we do. Present the info correctly.

Oh sweet.

Probably new york or something

Goolag related: can someone archive this? Can't get it to load - probably something my end.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/startling-anecdote-about-online-advertising-restoration-hardware

Interesting stuff about ads/costs and the return/gains, or lack of.

Mark a shit.

It's been archived 5 days ago. Made another one.
archive.is/E0WHc

do people here still think this was all about "ethics?"

Bam
archive.is/E0WHc

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

Thanks.
I did search archive and it didn't show up.

Also goolag for normalfags - always mention the privacy angle - it's one thing a lot of people already have concerns about - switch to other search engines.

WEW
archive.is/cNSgj
archive.is/L5oxD#selection-74.47-129.21

Fucking dead on arrival

Stop, there's not enough rooms on the coffin for all these nails.

ON Arrival?
MvCI was dead BEFORE it left the womb!

Trips confirm. This was dead before it was twinkle in Jewcom's dollarsign eyes.

archive.is/BPqIV
P a r t
a n d
p a r c e l

And here's the original Tweet:
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/907305772459216898

Oh it's so much more. But since the issues with the industry come from higher up, all our enemies are unethical- it still works.
Main issue is consensus cracking made people think we became moderate & unfocused, we responded to shills to much (telling them to fuck off counts), and talked about E-celebs instead of the ideas & notions they were proposing.

Trips don't lie, this game was destined to be a miscarriage

Here's a steam code for the Koi-Koi Japan Hanafuda playing cards game on steam if anyone wants it T?7EG-TGDKI-NT4DY

? = ?chan, this one

Its 91 farenheit with 90% humidity here.

Boy, just fucking tie a noose around the franchise, why don't you?

Oh, for fuck's sake.

A lot of Youtubers who are bitching out Youtube/Google are pushing DuckDuckGo.
Is pic related true?

Capcom always make great business decisions

Capcom needs to get people who want to play this game first.

Yes. Discussion that is on topic is usually about unethical fucks or behavior in the gaming and tech industry.

coincidence

Good morning faggots!

FIX YOUR SHIT, CODEMONKEY! I CAN'T EMBED A VIDEO WHEN SHOW POST OPTIONS AND LIMITS WON'T OPEN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Well none of the information there is untrue. Part of the question of privacy is how easily the data they collect can be tied back to you. Google is dangerous because it is on the bleeding edge of data processing, ensuring they'll know who you are. Personally, I use searx.me, which is open source and has many, many instances, and allows you to set one up yourself. The "searexs" instance will pick one randomly, which is nice because it means your searches are processed by a different searx instance each time.
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances

test

I think it's bait. Fags have been pushing "ethicscuck" as the new "PRcuck".

The (1) doesn't help its cause.

Weird, now that I click "show post options and limits, it goes WAY up there and doesn't open at all.. Fucking hell!

Did you reload the page? If you opened it before the cake music began, then you won't have a problem embedding. If you open any new thread

archive.is/uM6zq#selection-719.1-727.42
archive.is/VWJGr#selection-1669.0-1669.99

Let's see what neogaf is up to, shall we?

it's his cuckold instinct activating

Your waifu isn't real, and she will never sleep with you for whiteknighting her.

If we treat fictional characters like human beings, then it would be wrong to hurt or kill them.

Also, if they are like human beings, then they have agency, and if they don't have a problem with how they dress or present themselves, then it's they are obviously comfortable with what they're wearing.

It's like they want waifus, but they're too stupid to comprehend how waifus work.

delet this

I blocked the mp3's with ublock, but none of the javascript.

please leave
These fucks really want to destroy freedom of thought.

I worry they will be successful.

o i am laffin

Way to go, Crapcom! You just shit all over the dicks of your most diehard fans in the FGC.

I don't have enough lads for this wew.

NoE is doing the localization, so far from the trailers and promotions the game appears to not getting hit with the censor bat despite goons bitching about Pyra. We don't know anything about the text itself, that said I heard that NoE doesn't shove as NoA. The only concern is that article stating that treehouse is helping monolith to make the game suitable for western audiences, and while that is a red flag we don't know the level of their involvement.

Looking at the wording of the article I think that monolith sends whatever designs they think is "problematic" for the west and send it to treehouse, mind you from monolith's point of view only lin caused an uproar in the media, so they probably think that loli fanservice is a no go in the west. Also the squid alien girl in XCX made it in untouched and there was no notiable outcry about her so they probably won't bring up fanservice on older girls like Pyra. Which explains why she doesn't appear to be getting censored looking at the gameplay videos from cons/directs from the last several weeks. If they were going to censor her they would have showed it in the last trailer like they did with tokyo mirage sessions and at this point the game might be out of the localizer's hand.

I used to use DDG then stopped - now use Startpage. I even used Bing back a few years ago. No bully Inadvertantly this may have been a good thing - use one search engine for a while then switch to another one. If they collect any data, it then stops when you change. I've since changed service provider too so different IP anyway.

How progressive!

It was probably before they went SJW so they dont remember getting triggered by it,

Everyone sees robot waifu. I just saw a benchwarmer. Melia or death.

This is what happens when 100 IQ people take psychology 101 and think they have IQs of 150.

The one nice thing about being shadowbanned on Twitter is that I can retweet all the porn I want.

Fuck Anitwitter. Hentaitwitter is where its at.

Both are fantastic damage dealers. I think once you have two of them, all you need is Riki. I think there's a video showing the three of them taking down Avalanche Abassy.

I really liked having both of them on my team. Melia is the best waifu but I won't deny I love robot Fiora.

I'm so tired of neogaf, it's as if the only people that use it are fucking retarded.

Melia best girl, by far. Fiora was cute, but she should have gotten some other happy ending.

She could've had it worse, like the villager chick from Fire Emblem Echoes.

Of course they do, they worked very hard to make it so. Just like reddit neogaf is so by design

I wonder…
What makes this a bit more sickening is the whole uproar the US had in the past of misdiagnosed mental illness and forced lobotomies because it "cured" people. Now we've shifted into openly wanting people to be thrown in the paddy wagon for wrongthink and drilled in the head.

Isn't that slut shaming?

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Communism, user.

You think the Soviet Union put dissidents in mental institutes just to suppress them?

Nope. The truth is far scarier. The government and supporters was so deep into the kool-aid that they legitimately believed the people opposing them belonged there.

Reminds me of when Kanye West was thrown into the loony-bin after his meet up with Trump

Isn't his core complaint that men have sexual desires for women, fictional women at that, and finding women sexually appealing is wrong? To him men that get sexually excited about women should be institutionalized? REALLY? Fucking hell, I thank god everyday the crazy fucks on neogaf and weird twitter don't make policy.

What if Kanye is the leader we need?

I wonder what kind of porn this individual consumes. I would love to get a look inside his mind, to see what he considers to be ok. I have a feeling he exclusively consumes femdom porn with women making men eat their shit or something.

The according to the archive the thread that the second pic is from is about pewdiepie saying nigger. Not finding women attractive. They're saying he should be institutionalized for saying nigger

Ah, I see. Still fucked up. We should institutionalize neogaf members.

Speaking of policy makers, Kid Rock did a concert for the new arena we have downtown in Detroit and some old black commies calling themselves the "National Action Network" came down to protest. They left after a biker gang showed up to counter protest but I'm very interested to see if his Senate run will make this city a war between the biker gangs and the commies bused in from Chicago and Ann Arbor.

GAF is pretty much already an insane asylum. They purged all the sensible people years ago.

Waste of money. Shark food, perhaps?

You can tell alot about someone by what they fap to.

This new form of political campaigning is the most amazing thing to ever happen.

Well, when the establishment is so far up their own asses they're counting cavities in their teeth, a little irreverent expression goes a long way with the fed-up voting populace.

We live in a gynocentric society now, Women are told they can have it all. The hot successful guy, and the good job, and they simply deserve it for who they were born as. Despite studies showing Women are typically weaker in everything across the board, sports, chess, videogames, work performance, taking up difficult work positions long distance.

Then the same Women are freaking out at 30, wondering why they aren't getting a guy and married with 3 kids already. While they sneered at the girl that "ruined her life at 19" by having kids.

Just one more way 3D is PD

Its pretty nice but it gave them ammunition to write articles of how he made his fortune on the back of appropriated black culture, even though he just does country now.

archive.is/lqSwt
Can't tell if he's taking the piss or if he's genuinely serious but its funny either way in the light of esports pro Dean Takahashi.

Don't they realize that people are going to get sick and tired of it after a while?

The Emmy's are on?

Link? Sauce? I wanna hear this.

what did you expect? Humility? thankfulness? addressing problems in the movie industry?

Didn't that one Slavanon post about how some Polish chick holds the record for having the highest amount of alcohol in her system (Which was far beyond the point of death). Does anyone know the reason why that is?

I forget, what are the Emmys? Is it the awards show for TV or music?

TV. They have Emmys for "daytime" shows, but tonight's the big "prime time" viewing programs.

The problem is after months of this shit, including going to Russia to get opinions and voting because "obviously Russians can vote for US because Trump winning" gets old. People would do the same of getting sick of Hillary jokes if you did them this much already, yet they'd go softball on her after she's shown that she isn't shy about going scorched earth.

I think If Noa is gonna censor it will not be in the promotional shit, they are getting slightly more clever, and that is a decent ce compared to cuckblade x with drm music.

so dobson and neofags should all go to prison for torturing fictional women and telling them what to wear and how to fuck? and every goon for forced furry rape?

didn't they just complain last year that The Academy who chooses the winners were too (((white)))?

that's because you became ethics cucks purists, and we accordingly dropped you like the garbage you were because it was never about ethics
go suck Holla Forums's dick some more about how this is all about money and how your industry collapse will magically happen and how it wasn't always about money and then people will start making games out of "love" and generally act like you were born yesterday.

Did the left matyr this tranny's death or not?
archive.is/aEkc1
youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY

nominees, but you know what? Nothing they picked or would have picked is entertaining, since hollywood ran out of ideas a long ass time ago.

Last show I liked was Twin Peaks 2017, isn't nominated for anything this year so fuck em.

N delta or S delta or Ladner?

Forgot, he's hosting the thing. Man, can't wait for him to yell "PEE PEE TAPE" over and over again while jumping up and down.

The instant I learned Colbert was the host, I knew it was just going to be one big shitshow. I've only seen two minutes of it, and I already wish I had the opportunity to Reality the fuck out of that room.

Childrens cartoons are more entertaining than anything live action today.

I cannot enjoy this with marks goddamn music blaring.

Never watched a modern cartoon except for the powerpuff reboot, so I can't verify.

Aren't they fucking already? It's been Trump this and Russia that non stop all year.

Grape-kun's happy again. I'm now warm inside again.

They won't stop until the general public behaves like good little sheeple and vote Democrat.
Casual reminder that if California didn't count for the popular vote, Hillary wouldn't have won. And it's pretty much been proven that they had massive voter fraud in that state in particular.

not cartoon network shit, that stuff is hipster cartoons that is meant for snowflakes and libshits. Rescue bots is alright for a flash cartoon, and not made by edipussy loudhouse as well. But most of my time is spent on youtube stuff or games, or here.

Off topic, but is thursday 9-8c a premium time slot for local television, like Fox for example? They're moving The Orville to thursday. I think it's because football runs over but I hope they're not trying to kill it. It's fucking amazing.

wakfu tbh

Trump ftw tbqh

I need the bill burr clip where he says "the fucking audacity of theses people"

that is good from what I have heard and little that I have seen, its on my list but its not a childrens cartoon.

it actually is

That's a furry.

North Delta.

I've never actually searched for wakfu hentai but it's pretty good.

So they absolutely don't understand how everyone will be fucking sick of this by next election. Hell by 2020 people will be so fucking sick of it you'll have flamboyant faggots voting pence just to spite the media.

Don't get to far into it, he is a neocon.

Now that I think about it, there hasn't been a single terror attack at all this year in the US, right?

He's not telling you to vote Pence, he's saying that flaming homsexuals would vote Pence just to tell libs to fuck off.

Hollywood must be pissed off they have zero sway over people's opinions. Hell, it seems like anything they do has the opposite effect. Will anyone change their mind after hearing the two scoops joke again? Trump's funnier than Colbert.

besides antifa

Well…

Nah, we still don't know if that was deliberate or the result of panic after his car was hit with bats. My money is on the latter.

Weren't two of the deaths from a helicopter crash?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/70dltu/about_that_female_viking_warrior_that_ign_and/

archive.is/2hi4b
archive.is/wGJE1
archive.is/CDVbb

Not going to pretend I know anything on this subject, but I assume IGN was trying to push a narrative? And why is IGN reporting on news like this anyway? Is it all because of some show? I know IGN stepped away from gaming and did more general pop culture news for years.

twitter.com/Rucean/status/909493083800313856
archive.is/sUNvC
NISA yes

BATTLEBORN OFFICIALLY ALMOST DEAD
archive.is/FBUAW

According to Acidcuck, this thread is the Helms Deep of Gamergate

her look reminds me Angela from Spawn comics.

Wonder how much they are losing keeping them servers running?

She looks like pic related. Also if you're going to shell out around $100 an hour for a used sex doll, why not get a fucking loan and pay the 4-10k for one?

I can see these selling like hot cakes once you can send in designs and get your own custom made dolls.

What a shocker. Really, I'm shocked.

Mind linking to the thread? Would like to know more Shit like this always makes for a good read.

Hasn't that shit been looking shit load of viewers every year?

Wow projecting LBGT shit is more importation than stopping terrorist.

imagine the look on those smugass faggot's face if we got them to update the article

Hello Gents! A bit late to the party, but here's some OC.

Thanks to the user who made that edit of the book cover; Got my creative juices flowing.

Ign right now feels kushy that they all have guaranteed jobs at noa. I wish there was a way to stop that.

Would be nice, but doubt they will.

bretty gud 10/10

still wouldn't buy because of that shitty cover design tho

Every time I see that cover it makes me think of that "how men take a photo of something versus how women do it" pic.

Can anyone here explain why most self proclaimed "Communists" are actually the bourgeoisie that Marx rallied against in his manifesto? None of them are part of the working class. Is it self hatred or is it part of their own human mammalian brain lusting for more power?

"The greatest weakness of men is their aggression. The greatest weakness of women is their vanity"

(t. some user)

sasuga tsunderewood

There's been a version going around now that also shows a guy in thigh-highs with the thing up his ass.

It's because they're the ones who actually do gain control over the nation once Communism takes hold. Also, it should be noted that this isn't new knowledge.

?

For what purpose

If I could remember, I probably would have found it to post. I can't remember what group puts it up their ass though.

I know we're at 600 posts, but who's baking the new bread?

Okay I found it. It must be a halfchan thing.

Me. Anything you want me to add unto the next bread?

I didn't even see that, sorry user.

Its the youthful vanity of omnipotence.

>If only I were in charge, with absolute power, I could fix everything by force!

Nobody is quite so susceptible to that as middle-class "well educated" Liberals, because nobody is better at ignoring human nature than they are.

When I was a little faggot environmentalist circa age 16 or so, I had thoughts like

archive.is/JxwWu

Why does this person expect me to be angry about something that sounded too retarded for me to bother watching it?

Oh right. "Virtue signalling."

Honestly, it makes me more mad that they expect me to be mad about *thing* than I am about *thing.* It's just intellectually insulting.

1901-2000 has been released!
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt

let's have a look at the typical nouveau commie
it's not exactly a lust for power but useless, lazy people trying to help in the only way they know how; by overthinking absolutely everything

note that this isn't exactly a new thing

And which one are thos pictures from? I'm down with the art style.

Wrong link
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt

COMIC X-EROS #56

you get some good with the bad like with everything else but god forbid they try to do some actual work like picking up a hammer or sickle, that's when shit hits the fan

Siiiiigh
I'll validate you with a (you); now go fuck off and be a useless furry literal-faggot somewhere else.

If you want to see them flip out more, ask if everyone will get a mandated girlfriend under a communist/socialist state and watch them quickly transform from a collectivist to a individualist.

If you can't even tell me the title of the show and just call it "queer sci-fi," I'm just going to assume it's a pile of shit.

Wasn't Madeline di Nonno involved in the Emmys in some way?

who

What group of journo faggots decided to admit on video that they thought "Sonic was never good" because they all suck at the games? Anyone have the webm?

pretty sure it was IGN

Hello?

that's pretty genius, i mean how else would commies breed if they weren't given 100% verified non-fascist waifus to impregnate for the proletariat?

remove the object

Living Rent-Free since 2014.

What was beleted?

steamcharts.com/app/350280

cant spoiler said image due to broken scripts. thanks markobama

Are those dollies articulated?
wish 8/toy/ wasnt a ghost town

Updated the archive because the guy is getting roasted (But no one mentions what show they're talking about): archive.fo/6Q31P
Looking up the winners, the best guess I can make is that he's talking about "The Handmaid's Tale".

And, I just realized that I wasn't looking closely enough. He's referring to the fourth episode in season 3 of Black Mirror entitle "San Junipero".

Slav genes and women have higher alcohol/weight ratio.
They get drunk faster and get more promiles from the same amount of alcohol than men.

Actually, I agree.
Minus furfaggotry part it's good.
For sure it's better than 90% of all cartoons today.

I want to huff Vivians shaggy bush

Have at it.

Oh yeah, I'm livid.

You mean that show which is a metaphor for life for women is like under modern-day Sharia, but with the crescents covered with crosses and burquas pained red?

(you) can't even copypasta

Are you implying I'm the user in the other thread I referneced? Or are you talking about the typo I made since it's obvious which user I am in the other thread?

So, the Emmys are going the way of the Hugos.

(You)'re just a useless dramafag/furry who is permanatly buttflusterd over a three year old #

pretty kawaii but i think the handle goes the other way around the thumb

user. We have IDs. I am not the person you were talking to, nor was I even disagreeing with you.

They've been that way for quite a while.
Anything featuring an award is automatically garbage these days, unless we started up our own awards ceremonies.

My father is a very capable person and a veteran. He just has sprinkle commie naivete and fair helping of modern liberalism.

Here's the list of B-Day songs playing if anyone wanted to know:
archive.fo/AQFV6

I just thought that all those TV series featuring LGBT shit get awards because they waifu lesbians and get body pillows of them and stuff.
I mean, it's true to an extent, because you put lesbians and it automatically gets points, but I think that some of them aren't praising those TV shows because of current year, but because they want to fuck lesbians (because you know, "if you get one, you get an extra one for free").
And since it's been proven that TV is extremely degenerate, I tend to bet that they like these shows because they just want to fuck lesbians.

They've been that way for 4 decades.

I just got back from a profit sharing meeting. Turns out I was a month shy of getting this check. I wasted two hours listening to garbage only to be told by our dick ass DH that we haven't been here that long. We're the fourth most profitable store in the state and the second highest selling department in the store and we didn't even get a heads up.

archive.is/jMLm4
Speaking of extreme degeneracy.
Sweet dreams, Holla Forums

Wow, just…wow.

are we living in the 70s now?

>youtube.com/watch?v=vRgV7e4skcI

it's like moeshit but ten times worse

Moeshit at least looks cute as fuck!
Nearly anything coming out of Japan is less degenerate than this.

Of all the things to compare this to, how do you come to that conclusion? Moeshit is generally garbage, but cute girls doing cute things is about as far removed from this is possible. The only connecting factor character age and maybe sexual subjects if it's an ecch. Even then, Moeshit doesn't show loli nipples, let alone talking vaginas.

I cant listen to that without wanting to cry.

Isn't it more likely that she was a shield maiden?

enjoy it

This is a pretty good way to demonstrate nuance. Like how would Big Mouth be any different than something like Tenshi no 3P! or Black Bullet?

Big mouth makes me wanna kill myself when the other 2 probably wouldnt.

Because it's marxist shit that's intended to disgust, not arouse?

They both make me want to kill myself; loli K-on because it only exists in 2D

…big mouth because it exists at all.

Is BB any good? What's it like?

Never saw it and probably never will.

exactly

they're both trash but like pointed out at least moeshit actually tries to make use of its hyperbole

Generally, not exclusively.

It's alright.

6/10
Virus creates monsters and superpowered lolis (but will eventually become monsters as well). MC is paired with one as they fight the virus around the city.

Mainly about lolis being badasses as well as lots of suffering.

I have the series on my external drive; what's it similar to so I'll have an excuse to watch it.

Just watch something better.

kool ty.
That splash art looks similar to Crash Fever; a trash mobe waifu/husbando-gacha match-three co-op puzzle game

Wow, two promotions in the same thread, awesome.

AWAKEN THE BAKERS

Blame Mark. He broke image spoilers

Co-creators are Jews

Jews in the cast

Tenshi no 3P is cute orphans building memories by throwing cute rock shows, and Big Mouth is literally Jewish degeneracy brought to you by Netflix. That's quite the nuance

Jews are being so obnoxious, I believe even Jews hate Jews.

Its all part of the master plan.

strawpoll.me/13954168

vote #6

Context furfag?

Jewing jews is part of their plan?

You can win that thing all by yourself if you actually put some effort into it you abbo.

artist poll for character to draw

why would I cheat
im not a nigger

You're a furfag. It's not much different.

THE TIME HAS COME
AND SO HAVE I

OOOOHH NOOOOO

When is bread?

Fuck it, I'll bake. Anything to add to the OP?

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

Of course. I guess it would kill people to make properly animated shows, even with characters that look like abominations, or not.