Dragon's Crown 1/7 Scale Sorceress

damn bitch

play-asia.com/dragons-crown-17-scale-pre-painted-figure-sorceress/13/70beb7?affiliate_id=2060891&tagid=2060891

oh ya Dragon's Crown pro is coming.
nichegamer.com/2017/09/14/dragons-crown-for-playstation-4-leaked/

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032261&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=dragon's crown$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
rpcs3.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=VBCjnBcYbEk
nyaa.si/view/458251
cuddlyoctopus.com/
hobbyheart.com/customization-c-6.html
forums.rpcs3.net/thread-174291-page-11.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came

Don't respond to such horrible bait. In any case, where are her nipples?

Have they said what's different about the pro version?

PC RELEASE WHEN?

I think it's a better idea to talk about figurines in the Buyfag Threads on /a/. Also I usually like titty monsters but sorceress's design does nothing for me. I like Elf's design much more.

Its only been leaked so no info yet. I hope we get 2 new characters. Like a battle nun with a morning star and something like a demihuman summoner. Helga was cool in Code of Princess but she's stuck in a shit game.

Battle-nun would be cool but this slut should be in as well.

Why does Dragon's Crown of all things need a PS4 port?
It's already running at [email protected] on the PS3 and it's not like the gameplay needs changes like Odin's Sphere did.

To get it in x86 maybe. It would then be backward compatible with any future console, and a PC release would be easier.

They'll never release this game on PC, and even if they did I hope you like having shitty, sleazy Steam on your PC.

Stay mad

Hnnnngh it's going to see as much use as my Tharja figurine.

i really hope that isn't actually you.

That's an old webm, so it probably isn't him.

I've already played Dragon's Crown to death, but if other VanillaWare games come to PC that would be nice.
I've never had a chance to play Muramasa.

I'm most disgustied by your shit taste.

it's cheaper on amiami
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032261&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=dragon's crown$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Until the $75 Amiami shipping surprise hits upon release

interesting that you 75 since my last few shipments have been maybe 15-20
can always cancel preorder if you get fucked

who else would have that saved in their HD though

What if it was?

Were they 1/7 scale?

I've only had the shipping cost around ~$55 max, and that was when I ordered my figs in bulk.

Did the items have huge tits and ass that weigh as much as a small car?

never saw that statue from behind before

Just saying even if it gets a PC release, it's gonna be on shitty ass Steam like KoF, Guilty Gear, and BlazBlue.

as opposed to it being stuck on an awful console?

If you point like Steam, pirate it.

Touche

Works for me, I guess.

Their own terrible practices aside, at least on console you own your games and can be reasonably assured that they're not packaged with malware masquerading as DRM.

1/8 and a nendoroid

they need to add more races and classes
fighter sorceress wizard
elf dwarf amazon

They can still ban you if you decide to be a bad goy like steam

What is any kind of online account? And the console itself is restrictive enough to be worse than DRM.

what would the other race be? lizardman?

Or, you know, something along those lines

Unless you bought 20lbs of pussy and ass, I doubt Sorceress weighs that much. My own 1/4 is pretty big, but not that big.

listen i know the vanillaware guy is into kemono but come the fuck on

They can't ban you from single-player games. Online is a different matter and is indeed incredibly shitty on console.

The console is a platform for playing games made for that system, that's not DRM. I can take my disc, put it in another playstation and play it without any problems. I'm well aware that current consoles are not much more than a standard computer in a box, but from an abstract point of view they are still a device that serves one purpose, and not a geneal computer. (although the PS4 does not qualify as a PC, interestingly enough. It's missing a bunch of essential hardware including a real-time clock)

With steam that's impossible, instead I have a licence associated with my account that enables me to run a peice of software under certain conditions, otherwise there are no rights. What's more, many games will infect my computer to ensure that I cannot take measures to free the software from their prison.

No, you can put steam on any computer and download and play your games.

there is no game that cannot be cracked.

I think they should keep the 50/50 male and female balance but she's a nice choice too. I would prefer the battle nun personally.

Also I hope the figure turns out well. It's one of the few I'm looking forward to.

What's important here is that the game will be on a platform that will last for generations unlike a console. Besides, you act like piracy isn't a thing and all PC ports are garbage. As time goes on, JP devs are getting better at porting games to PC. Especially when they work with western publishers to do so.

I want to say I've made a mistake, but it's still one of my favorite figurines in my collection. Mainly because the legs are so good.

I actually like Index a lot. I miss her original characterization in the novel of course. Wanna pick up her 1/4 sometime.
Wish they'd make a 1/4 Komoe too. That and a matching Kuroko for my Chinese dress Mikoto like in the charaplate that came with it.

You can emulate the PS3 version at 1080p 60fps.
Been available for quite a while now.

Good stuff, absolutely beautiful. I don't collect figurines, but that shit looks like gold to my untrained eye.

Here's it running, just to prove it.

This is the emulator if you're interested.
rpcs3.net/

I want multiplayer though.

;_;

Fucking pleb.

just emulate it m8

I hope the PS4 version has cross platform multiplayer like the PS3 and Vita versions did. I would love to get back into this game, but multiplayer is dead, and every skeleton I see is one of those Chinese, hacked characters that corrupts your data if you revive them, so I can't even replenish my stock of AI players if they die.

post more, hotglue is underrated

I doubt I could run it with my FX6300/GTX760 toaster. fortunately I already have a PS3 :^)

It hurts, bros.

isnt that the sole purpose of those figurines ?

The longer you let it sit on there or the more often you do it, the more it'll stain. If you're quick enough, it'll only show up under UV. Still affects resale value, if you're one of those fags who likes selling figs he doesn't want anymore.

Reminder that Vanillaware is making a cool mecha game and that you should be hype about it.

I hope they add the dark elf, Although i am honestly a bit surprised that they never made DLC characters for the game.

I will get hype when I know what the game is. right now all we know is that it has mechs and cute girls. for all we know it could be a racing game.

fucking hell didn't even notice that
Seems like this kike is shilling it
youtube.com/watch?v=VBCjnBcYbEk
The referral ID seems consistent

In my defense, I had no interest in buying the fig and thus no interest in clicking the link. It still irks me that I didn't see it though.

I hope the next Dragon's Crown has new playable characters out of the existing NPCs or portraits.

The Muramasa characters were cool, wish they expanded that idea with DC.

I'd love to be able to play as Tiki.

i want to be that skeleton

dont we all.

Post some more then, if youre so great!

What settings? I'm using Vulcan at 1080p and the audio keeps garbling from frame drops. My hardware is more than enough for this.

It could possibly be the version, not the settings. By that I mean both the game, the emulator, and/or the system firmware(if any).

I got the latest firmware, Dragon's Crown needs 4.41 or greater. The version I got is a disc version and the only copy that actually loaded. I had another disc version and a PSN version, neither would load. This is the only copy I've found that even loads.

The CPU and GPU usage are not maxing out. CPU is hardly over ~55% usage, GPU even lower. Game runs okay until I have to battle anything then it lags a bit and the audio gets choppy as fuck. There's also letters missing in the ally selection screen. Each ally I can select has something to say, but letters are missing from their dialog.

I was gonna try Ni no Kuni, but this is looking pretty shit so far if it can't run a 2D action game.

I tried OpenGL but it's slower. Vulkan really is the fastest. Tried default PPU Decoder (LLVM) and SPU Decoder (ASMJIT) initially, then switched to (fast) versions. "Preferred SPU Threads" is supposed to be set to smallest value for best performance so I put it at 1. OpenAL audio is shit. XAudio2 works, but goes to shit when there's action on screen.

Dunno what to do. It's somewhat playable, but some lag and major audio problems during action is annoying.

I went back to default decoders. The (fast) decoders were actually shitting things up. Seems smooth now.

How do I change ally audio to Japanese? I can only change it for my character. I saw a patch that makes it Japanese audio with English subtitles, but it didn't have enough seeds and I couldn't get it to download.

Also, I think that patch was for the Vita version.

I was on version 1.00, but I found a 1.03 version for a different region. I managed to convert my save file from US to EU with a tool I found called Bruteforce Save Data (easier than I thought) and my old save works with the newer copy. The only update I noted was more options for highlighting players and you no longer have to stick-click to reveal hidden treasures, just hover over them which is much more expedient. Kinda stupid that it prompts me to "Go to Castle" and "Press SELECT to open Town Map" when I'm standing right in front of it with Tiki pointing at it.

I still don't see any option to make all the ally characters use Japanese audio, it's still only my player character that can switch audio. There's still missing letters in some of the text also. I know the Japanese audio is present for player characters so you'd think it would be there for the allies.

I found a patch and thought it was for Vita but it's for the JPN PS3 version as it has the same identifying number. But it has no fucking seeds are all and I can't find it elsewhere. nyaa.si/view/458251 There are details on what was renamed so maybe I can do it manually myself. It would probably take a century though.

Enable Strict Rendering mode
Set preferred SPU threads to auto or fiddle with it to improve performance

NEVER EVER
Also i would buy an elf and dwarf figurine hand holding

checked
No worries, I got it working already. Just changing back to default decoders stopped the lag and audio problems.

Now I want Japanese audio on allies. I found a CPK extractor (CriPakTool.exe) that uses command line. I got it to extract the files and there aren't many to rename according to nyaa.si/view/458251 it's only the files in "msgsheet" directory.I have to go do other shit now so I can't mess with it at the moment. I don't understand how to repack the CPK with this tool so that could be a problem later. I think it might just replace file in an existing CPK. Eh, I can't deal with it now I'll mess with it later. If successful I can get Jap audio on allies not just the player character just by swapping some file names.

I love Sorceress.

I won't lose hope until the western release is announced

It seems that Dragon's Crown pro is not going to feature any new content sadly, but it offers cross-play with PS3 and Vita players.
Damn i wanted some new stages and nemies…

Vid related. I think short haired gym girl is bullied, seeing that you see her crying in a bathroom for a few seconds, and ara scientist from the first trailer dies.

Wait a gosh darn second!
PS3 emulation is actually a thing?

I thought it was like swimming wear or whatever.

im more annoyed there aren't going to be any more characters Unless they add them to the pro version only.

Go away Anita

I'd let her scale my 1/7 if you know what I mean.

do peoples really spent that much money on a figurine?

People have been doing it since before language dude. Look at how much the ancients (as private citizens, for better terms) would spend on statuary. Same principle too, waifufags are just modern day Pygmalions.

Who knows how far a lolicon will go to sate their sick urges?

Definitively don't need it.

I've spent over $1k on figures this year.

That's too much. Limit it down to 200$.

FUCK YOU FAT FAGGOT

Even swapping file names within the CPK causes the file to no longer work in the emulator.

I finally got some disposable income, so I've been going a bit overboard with my buying. I've got even more on the way.
Even excluding shipping, you might be able to buy one or two new figures with that limit; maybe around five or six nice preowned ones which made up the majority of my purchases.

Instead of increasing your disposable income, focus on increasing your savings each month.

I just wanted to reward myself for getting a job. I was saving 40% of my check; isn't that enough?

Reminder

1:1 Raijin

What, it's 30 feet tall?

I have 34 figures on preorder, fight me.

Then how many do you have already? I'm 30+ and I'm slowing down on what I get now that I have a fine collection.

47. How many figures is a daki worth?

I want a Rajaki myself.

I'm currently at 41. Dakis don't count. Wish there were more figures of my waifu; I've got only one out of the two or three out there.

Depends. If it's legit, it can be around 100 USD as seen on Melonbooks. Meanwhile sites like Cuddlyopctopus sells them for around 60 and they make some pretty great ones. You can get a custom one made from multiple sites (mainly ebay) for cheap though. Only some do 2way tricot material.

Yande.re is a great place to find hi-res images to make dakis from.

I was talking in terms of bragging rights. I have 3 with 2 more on the way, all legit.

I cannot for the life of me find a single gunpla hotglue
Some one must have done it before

The only hotglue I've ever done was Yotsuba.

How bland

Actually, going by this pic, she should be roughly three times Momohime (which is maybe 5'5 feet?), giving us a whopping 16 feet tall Raijin (4.9 meters).
She's a big girl.

Shit, you'd have to commission a sculptor to make that.

Hell yeah, i missed the ps3 train, im so glad a new one is coming out.

I'm still laughing.

Well at least it's not cartoons of 12 year old girls

UUUU

I'm onto you user.

Know of any reliable places to get a custom print done with 2way tricot that won't steal the print?
I want to get lewd commissioned work done and not have her reproduced elsewhere

Cuddly Octopus and Hobby Heart does custom prints. Cuddly does 2-way only and Hobby Heart makes them in many textures.

cuddlyoctopus.com/
hobbyheart.com/customization-c-6.html

Make sure to read the FAQ for both sites. Now would be the best time to order from Cuddly. They print things off at the end of the month and take orders at the same time.

wtf i love emulation now
wow it's actually working. I had really annoying audio stutter but putting SPU threads on 1 seems to have solved that, thanks.
Other than that, my settings are the same as yours and I applied a patch I found here:
forums.rpcs3.net/thread-174291-page-11.html

it crashed once, when selecting the team mate after the tutorial, but this was before I changed SPU threads