But Why?

Why doesn't Caesar ever lead his men himself? He got Graham to do it for him, for what was arguably his most important campaign to take his "Rome", then when he loses he blames Graham and burns him alive, and then gets slaves and wastes years building his resources just to let Lanius lead the next one? He's built up as this amazing Battle commander, and yet he never battle commands.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63467/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontifex_Maximus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Offer_to_permit_annexation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because rushed game and rushed faction, shitty game too

Because he is an old fuck with cancer?

Why do you suck dicks OP?

just like the actual Caesar

Dubs confirmed. Caeser singlehandedly set the stage for the destruction of Rome.

Caesar is a shit leader and a total fucking idiot. Nothing but an inactive ideologue who is the deserving head of the worst faction.

Reminder to all you faggots, sage isn't a downvote. Stop shitting up my thread.

Thank you for outing yourself as a newfag.

Go back to your LOL thread, faggot.

That's the thing. If he's such a shit leader, how did he manage to become so successful as to take, what, 3 states worth of land and build one of the largest armies in north america? It's not exactly easy to do that.

IT'S MY BOOARD AND I'LL SAGE IF I WANT TO , SAGE IF I WANT TO

His namesake got stabbed 32 times by his compatriots for a reason.

Just like you will probably nuke him since his guards are fast and have high damage melee weapons so nuking is a genuine viable option.

He never dies to betrayal though, unless you're implying it would happen eventually? I couldn't nuke him if I wanted to, he's in that small ass tent, and the blast radius is too large to not kill me if I tried that. Better to use a shotgun with dragon rounds.

Yeah, the corrupt aristocrats killed him to preserve their "Republic".

So you could make shit threads.

The fact that you are good organizer/leader/politician doesnt mean that you will be a good military leader
Also leading troops from the front as a leader is retarded because it puts chain of command in danger and limits your vision on the strategical situation

That's the thing though, he never leads from the rear either. That's lanius in Hoover dam and Graham in the first battle for the Dam. He's outside of the battle, like a politician. And there are records of warriors leading from the front, like Alexander the Great, as well as his father. They'd normally have royal guards though, to keep them safer than normal.

Because he has no military education first of all
Secondly when you are in the very back not commanding your troops you can analyze the strategic situation and allocate resources and plan accordingly.

If sage isn't a downvote what is the problem? Its not a downvote, so we're not redditors.

Threadly reminder
House > Legion > Independent > NCR

This user is right

somebody needs to hold down the fort and handle logistics. also i don't remember him ever really being built up as a leader, simply as a powerful leader.

you can kill him if you do surgery on him iirc

because everything he has had to deal with up to this point has been assbackwards tribes and barely armed towns. as hem mentioned when you talk to him the NCR is the larges force he has had to deal with to this point.

No

In the conversations you have with him, he talks at length about what he learned in "old world books", one of those things being tactics, formations and battle plans. Then on top of that he has decades of combat experience leading men into batttle. He obviously has military education or experience at the point of New Vegas.
See, this I could understand. And it is the closest thing to an answer i've gotten for this issue. Though there is no dynamic responses to the battle itself, unless hes in charge of the men firing the howitzer, assuming it was fixed. Though, normally being in the rear of the battle is what you just suggested is for. I don't see much reason for Caesar not leading himself, other than the migraines, which seems a poor excuse, especially if he's the best man for the job.

But when you contrast legion strength to the NCRs, Legion comes out on top. They took Camp searchlight, took Nelson, razed Nipton, took out a ranger camp and took a ranger girl as a prize, and other shit. The men are no slouches. To just brush off his successes as due to the lack of ability of his enemies doesn't measure up when comparing his own mens achievements against the NCR. On top of that, the only reason why the NCR won Hoover Dam the first go around is because of the fact that they blew up an entire city to destroy the Legion, and because of Grahams inability to use tactics, preferring rigid, straightforward combat techniques.

You're not wrong. Though i'd argue Independant is better than Legion if your courier is skilled enough, especially if you're in complete control of Big MT, and some tech from the Madre.

The 'General' in a Roman legion was a political officer meant to represent the senate.

It was Caesar or Pompey, the difference was minute. The reason both men were allowed to amass such power in the first place was because every TW fags favorite meme reforms, the Marian reforms, placed the responsibility of organising the legions pensions in the hands of the generals that led them and away from (as it was prior) the senate. This meant that Legions were loyal to Generals rather than to Rome.

im not saying the legion is weak. the user i responded to was asking how the legion managed to take so much land so quickly.
while they have had some success in fighting the NCR they haven't made the same gains against them that they have against unorganised tribes like they have prior to this

But Caesar of history DID lead his men, correct?

Ah, I thought you meant the quality of his enemies are the only reason for his success. Though the quick advancement could be said to be the same for the NCR. Though i'm not too well versed in the battles the NCR fought expanding from Shady Sands to the empire they are at the time of New Vegas. Other than their war against the Brotherhood, and the Khans.

He has a fucking brain tumor. That in context with a lot of the stupid shit he does makes sense.

but he did though

I'll say again:
Caeser's Legion kidnaps innocent hard-working whites from their homes to be enslaved and slaughtered in the pit, as well as allows his soldiers to rape females slaves - there is so little repercussion that his soldiers talk openly about it

But you've only posted once user.
Yeah, that's how they make babies user.

Yes and?
Legion putting females in their places is one of the main upsides about the fraction

not really.

Off yourselves

What the fuck is your id

who has the "WE BACKSTORY SOON PROMISE" image for Caesar, i can't find where i saved it in my messy ass folder

No. Yes really.
Hes retarded because of his brain tumor getting worse. Hes gets headaches as you talk to him because the thing is so large.

He respects women so much, he has an entire row of F's to give.

but muh romans

Is it possible that Obsidian chose rome as their inspiration for Caesars Legion to try and butter up to Bethesda, with how favorably they show the Legion in Elder Scrolls games, who are obviously based off Roman Legions themselves?

Yes white makes right.

Guess how I know you'll never be emperor.
You should have someone else play the game for you, then fire him when he sucks at it

What the fuck is up with this sissy faghot

No gays allowed.

makes harems fam
rape is degenerate as fuck

Why not rape harems?

But what if you really want to fuck but no grill wants to fuck you?

I'm about to play NV again for the first time in a while. What are some good quality of life mods/enhancements?
Normally I always run at minimum:

Are there any others that are recommended? Not really looking for a completely drastic change from vanilla, but mods that add some interesting tweaks, balance, items, (non-op) companions and side quests are always good.

If you talk to the Burned Man the reason Graham was the Legate was due to his understanding of tribal languages. He was able to translate Caesar's orders to the tribes and eventually ended up leading the Legion's forces himself.

Put a weapon overhaul mod in there.

Thanks for nice screencap

Get JSawyer Ultimate

Were you there? No? Didn't think so. Fuck off.

As if you were either. Historical records have Caesar personally fighting in battle, he even fought in battles before becoming a general.

Yeah, by who? The history fairy who was there at every battle? Lmao kid. I bet you believe that the Romans were Mediterranean-white, too.

Well that's an ironclad point.

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

Any specific one you recommend?

I've heard of this, been wanting to give it a try. I'll check it out, thanks.

Also, what's the best mod manager currently? Last I heard FOMM was no longer being worked on. Is the nexus one still shit?

That's a hard question. I only played 2 companions, Willow and Delilah, both are pretty OP. Then again, most of the companions feel OP (or worse, cringe edgy/lol,insane/"badass" OC tier of bad) just by looking at them in the Nexus anyway.
I do remember Willow being powerful with her weapon, perhaps too much (her basic weapon is a .45-70 rifle that she gets back from thieves after you get past Nipton IIRC, and she really does hurt unless the enemy is at melee range). She also has high survival skills and can cook pretty much anything, and has her own recipes. She has a backstory that isn't ""too"" terrible (though I forgot most of it, I didn't play with her since ages), but she gives that cringy kawaii uguu feeling when she talks. There's many other things that come with her, like a deluxe motel in Novac, several side quests, and a BFF/romance quest to gain new abilities and even a dog (that adds to the OP-ness) among other things. She does give a lot of content, but I still advise against her if you want something not OP.
Delilah has certainly much less content, and only has a .357 revolver as a basic weapon. Unless you give her a good gun, some ammo, and a decent armor, she does get her shit fucked up pretty fast at later levels because she's not really made to fight. She can be found straight at the start in Goodsprings in a house, though. She has some side quests, but way less content, and no BFF quest. Can't say she's not OP tough, because her skills in medicine are too powerful. She can craft unique medicine using ingredients you give to her, can do some medicine skill checks for you, if her Medicine skill is high enough, like healing the wounded in Forlorn Hope, can fix addictions with only one fixer, and can even patch you up using a blood bag, that you can also give to her at the cost of a little HP. The moment you complete her quests, you end up with a walking Auto-doc with 115 Medicine (yep) that just needs one thing or two to patch you up. The worst thing I noticed about Delilah is one part of her backstory is bad OC tier, She is supposed to be the daughter of the Chosen One from Fallout 2, who conveniently decided to raise a family in Goodsprings with a woman who died from a convenient pancreatic cancer, then the Chosen One died from conveniently placed radscorpions, and the kid ended up being raised by "uncle Sulik" who died from something so convenient I forgot what it was. She is basically shoved straight into the Fallout lore and inserts herself into the story of canon characters instead of being just an extra puzzle. This shit annoys me.
If you have to use one of them, use ONLY one of them (perhaps Delilah because she is less efficient at fighting), and don't take any other companion, because both are OP on their own. They also follow you to DLC areas.

Oh, silly me. I forgot that roman historians are not to be trusted. Please tell
Me the real history of roman kangs, dindarius.

TheSomeguy2000 series is good if you're into bounty hunting, boxing and it has a decent story.
The first entry into New Vegas Bounties is a bit uneven, but NVBII and 3 are pretty damn good.
Most of his mods are pretty good, but sometimes the VA recording quality is noticeably bad.

ADAM Reborn is good if you like the Ranger and Riot armors, gives them better textures and adds a couple of sets to the game. Nothing major, but it's nice.

Niner is the most bro-tier companion. Everyone else can shut their face

He led them, for years. But eventually as the Legion grew he became more and more a politician, a leader, a planner. Also, the guy had s brain tumor to the point of incapacitating seizures and headaches. You met an older Caesar, the divine leader of the Legion, not the younger Edward Swallow, the conqueror in making.

Personally I like FOOK.

It's a shame he never got to do that Legion quest mod set in Arizona.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63467/?

This one honestly sounds pretty good.

Was that what he was aiming for with Sinner and Slaves? Hell anything to flesh out the Legion more would be nice.

I wish he did complete all the stuff he set out to do. I was really hoping for Siege of Firebase Zulu since I wanted some Apocalypse Now/Platoon style action.

That could make sense, but why not lead them during his most pivotal battles, especially when he's there. He's obviously more talented at command than Graham, or Lanius, and he's in the camp, so close to the Dam he can see it every time he leaves his tent to take a piss.

I hear tell he's part of Bethesdas Creation Club now.

I kinda doubt that since he pretty much gave up on his mod ideas for 4, since what he wanted to do was impossible to due given the nature of 4 alone.

CaliberX is good mod

WE

It was going to be a full quest that let you side with the Legion or Slaves. The Slaves would attack and conquer Flagstaff but then end up establishing their own slaver society while the Legion would have been tasked with crushing the rebellion and hunting down any slave armies.

Better Angels is related to it in that the backstory of the mod is that the slave revolt was defeated and now the slave army is trying to evacuate to NCR territory. It sucks though because it's just wave assault defense.

Well, he was too valuable to risk himself in open battle. Remember how NCR sharpshooters picked the legion officers before? On how the legion army was structured to the point of suffering a decapitation in battle every time the senior was killed? NCR tried to off Graham a couple of times, now imagine Caesar himself on the fray. Also remember what Graham said "Caesar couldn't afford/wanted to look weak at any cost". Even admiting that Graham survived the punishment was enough to look weak in Caesar/Legion eyes. Now imagine the risks of death, injury or worse, a defeat and retreat.

I have a reason to play NV again.

Damn lies. Your hearsay disgusts me

I want to change Grahams bandages and gently wash his back and then later have him read to me and share stories

Willow is exactly what I was thinking of when I mentioned non-op. She was kinda interesting at first, but the amount of additional amenities she added got to be a little too much for me. Also, you are correct that once she got her gun she was a decent wrecking machine and yes, her dialog and speaking got very cringy and tiring after a while. I might check out Delilah though, but yeah that backstory sounds awful, hopefully I can ignore it though.

I'll check it out, thanks.

Neat, I'll definitely check that one out, too.

I'm posting in hopes that someone has experienced this and fixed it, or has any idea what is wrong. I installed New Vegas a few years ago and put a good amount of time into modding it to my liking. I never finished that playthrough due to real life getting hot and heavy, but I've had it installed. It hasn't been touched since. Last night, I tried to play the game again, but every time I load into an outdoors cell, the game crashes after about 1 second. That is, I can move or look for 1 second before the game crashes to desktop. I cannot get the game to crash anywhere but an outdoor zone.

I went through disabling mods one at a time to see if they were the culprit, but I learned that no mods are causing this. It also occurs on creating a new character (with no mods) when I try to leave the Doc's house. Auto saving is disabled, and using 'coc' to teleport to any outdoor area does the same thing. Reinstalling New Vegas didn't help, either. I'm already using NVSE and NVAC, as well.

Has anyone experienced this, and if so, do they have a solution?

The biggest thing that irritated me in New Vegas was the fact that I couldn't control the outcome of the Independent ending.
I didn't want anarchy to reign, I wanted to create a stable society according to my principles.
At least there was more depth than F3.

Because trash faction lead by a trash leader.

Because the people in those states were a bunch of backwards tribals with fucking sticks by large.
The army success was by fielding those bunch of stick wielding retards against one another, recruiting the survivors, stealing the food, and moving on to the next place to repeat forever.

Seriously, look at his dudes. Football uniforms and machettes.

Nah, the Legion is one of the elements of the canceled Fallout 3 (Van Buren) that Obsidian used for F:NV.

Were they always roman themed though?

And yet they're defeating the NCR by the time of New Vegas.

It doesn't speak much of the other factions if the trash faction is considered one of the greatest threats.

That's a good point. I hadn't considered what would happen if NCR First Recon got a clean shot on Caesar, or one of the Elite Rangers.

WUZ

Do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and Saviour the Courier?

yes man ending is best and you know it, deep down in your heart

Indie is already so open that it can't be considered a real ending but a gimmick. What you want is even more fanfiction.

yes ,yes

what do you want to imply with that picture?

New Vegas is a hell hole full of degenerates, a strong hand is the only way to keep those savages in check

yea the strong hand of the courier and his securiton army, plus the other factions in the mojave and the tech of Big MT. You nigger

Uploaded to computer, can multitask and see everything though securiton eyes, his livespan will be at least 200 years more assuring that his plan will be long term. His knowledge spans trought out the generations, has a wast knowledge about pre war tech and society

A mere human, can be poisoned, shoot and assassinated in his sleep, wont live more than 50 years more tops, even with 10 INT his knowlage is nowhere on the level of pre war genius

Choice seems obvious to me seriusly i feel like only people choosing independent over house and thinking they make better leader are just narcissists

The biggest plot hole with him was how easy it was to access his personal chamber. The guy who predicted the War and was off by one single day, the paranoid genius who accounted all possibilities, the guy who could defeat a hacking attempt in less than a minute….
Just left a terminal easily crackable to his personal chamber and very vulnerable body just like that.
No personal securitron guard, the way filled and littered with auto turrets and forcefields.
The developers failed hard with that one.

Except new vegas is a degenerate hellhole populated entirely by cannibals, slavers, backstabbers and junkies. Leadership doesn't mean much if all you're doing is rebuilding Sodom.

House's big problem is that he's not a good leader; he's incredibly terrible at inspiring loyalty. By the time you get to New Vegas, two of his three subordinate tribes are conspiring against him and the third is starting to kidnap tourists off the street and eat them. The Courier certainly isn't as smart as House, but they're much better at actually leading people.

Well the Lucky One was his first line of defense, because it was guarded by security, anybody stepping inside would have no idea what awaits him inside, and he would be able to walk freely for a long time because at the first sight of intrusion all securitons from the strip would run to that place.
Courier just got lucky because he could move freely around the lucky one

Thats why Courier working as a link for the House for the outside world and his personal "diplomat" is the best possible outcome for vegas

Las Vegas has always been a hellhole and House was obsessed with preserving the pre-war way of life. New Vegas becoming a town of casinos covering sleazy operations was inevitable.

The best possible outcome for Vegas is having a leader that actually cares about its people. House cares about the Strip being a cash cow, no more and no less. He couldn't give two geriatric shits about Freeside, Westside, or even any of the people in the Strip. House wants New Vegas to be his perfect little pre-war snowglobe, and his subordinates can tell. That's why they're all disobedient shits.

If the Courier cares about the people of New Vegas, and is intelligent and charismatic enough to take House's place, then the Courier would be a better leader.

Unless you murder the current populace and fill it in with legionnaires

FONV is fucking trash on the same level of shit as Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. I have no idea how a half-finished game with such simplistic, utterly retarded factions could become so beloved.

Rape is the cost women whose nations get conquered pay for their nation's failure. It's only fitting, they generally don't do any of the fighting and their consequence is infinitely preferable to what awaits the remaining men and their children. Furthermore it's a reward for the conqueror, which helps them keep their armies in line.

Modern war is overly abstract. Soldiers can't keep the loot they fight for, it all gets devoured by some massive system that isn't even really responsible to the nations themselves. It leaves desolation in its wake and not a trace of a reward for the cuckolds who volunteer to fight it under delusions of glory that will never come. It is tremendously dysgenic, which would be remedied if survival in war had anything to do with skill or if survivors were rewarded with wombs. The bravest die first and the cowardly live to reproduce. I'd much rather live in a world where raping and pillaging is the norm for war than live in one where the military is full of professional rent-seekers and valorous idiots.

He does not, he wants to bring humanity to the stars and bring back pre war level of tech. Why would a half human husk of man care about money? What he is gonna spend it on? He has a vision, earning money from the strip is just one of the means of achieving it

As someone who only recently started playing because of how many people praise it, I partially agree. It feels the same as fallout 3, but it isn't as bad as 4. The exploration of the world still feels boring to me, though. Maybe they just aren't my kind of games, but the worlds of the fallout games were never that interesting to me.

Fallout has always been a poorly written series that became a meme because of hype.

What drives a man to LARP this hard on the internet?

Stop right there shitposter scum

A boring life.

Honestly, the fact that there's this much arguing and shitposting about the factions of New Vegas is proof that it's a much better game than 3 or 4.

Nobody argues whether the enclave or BoS were the right choice in FO3. Because you can't choose, and one of those suicides themselves after you say "lol u evil, kill self"
While, everyone has a reason for siding with one of the factions in NV. Except the NCR, who the fuck thinks trusting the Commiefornians is the right choice?

Every normalfag, most likely.

try updating your graphics card and directx.
if you used steam you can right click the game in the library and see something like "fix install".
NV doesn't install anywhere outside its install directory and '/users/me/documents/my games/fallout nv/', so check that those folders are empty before reinstalling.
Finally update windows if you still have trouble.

I should add make sure you're executing with fallout NV script extender if any of your mods require it. You should've gotten a warning if you didn't, but id you have a ton of mods it will free up the memory.
Also NV only has 2 GB of ram, if you run a lot of mods your game will crash frequently. There's guides on how to free up more ram, like performance ENBs and such.

As someone who has played through and beaten every Fallout except 4, I have to agree, it's better than 3 and 4, but it's not as good as 1, 2 and Tactics.
Fallout 1 is the best game in my opinion because the combat is much tighter and your choices and the stories are more meaningful. You can beat the game in many ways and have much more risks involved in interaction.

Fallout 2 is the single best open world in the series because you don't have the initial time constraints that the first one had, and there was a huge plethora of content. The downside is that the start of the game segways you into specific builds just to pass the tutorial without savescumming, and that was a terrible design decision. The combat in general was slower as enemies seem to generally have much more armor health than in the previous game and would slog on longer than it should. I have the fucking power armor, I shouldn't have to spend an hour fighting on the boat against enemies that can't damage me just because I didn't spec a heavy weapons build that brought a flamer along. Fallout 1 and a myriad lf ways that it could be beaten but Fallout 2 had fewer end game choices, and that hurt the replayability even if it had far more content.
Fallout 1s main story and combat with Fallout 2s content would make the perfect game. Although I enjoyed fighting the Enclave in the setting and story they provided just aren't as compelling an enemy as the Master was.
In an ideal fallout the Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel would be one of two joinable factions to fight the Master and the other Factions with.

Fallout: Tactics although suffers greatly in terms of writing, compared to the first two games, it did a fantastic job of illustrating the themes of war and providing a tough experience that pushes the player to the limit in how they design their party and main character. You also do have choices but they are not very far reaching and usually just earn you companions. That being said it has my favorite combat even if its a bit clunky, it's a fantastic RTT/RPG hybrid even if its only flavoring for the Fallout universe.

Fallout NV is the best 3D Fallout that' been released, that's not saying much but the DLC actually makes the game much more worth playing than the base game does.

Fallout 3 is dog shit.
Fallout 4 is smellier dog shit but with better shooting.

If New Vegas wasn't so fucking rushed and unfinished it could have honestly been a contender for 2nd best Fallout. 3/4 are undisputed champions of shit, however.

Rape is what niggers and slavs do. You're not a nigger or a slav, are you?

Vegas is still better than 1 and arguably better than 2. All the while being unfinished.

(you)

I never asked for this.

Why would he cuck the Courier when he easily can outlive him?

Not to mention house is a complete autist with a literal waifubot. He's already got a girl, why would he want the couriers, unless your courier is a girl and he falls in love with you.

Even if, so what?
The owners of the money tend to be the people, money isn't going to walk itself over to Vegas and lose itself on the tables.
And unfortunately he doesn't have 6 media conglomerates to use peer pressure and social engineering to turn people into consumptionist cattle.
The better vegas and nearby area will be the more tourists will go sink money there for fun

Freeside is the fact he cares about the people enough to give them lolberty, because freeside/westside is what he gave away to subhuman niggers who decided not to civilize themselves by playing by his rules once he got up from the coma.
Freeside could be like reno, or poor man's strip but intstead it's closer to fucking south africa despite having the means to sself-improved.

Rape is what winners do.
See America and Japan, or Soviet Union.
also
How does it feel to die from a birthday party drinking?
How does it feel to have your women sniff ethanol in the air and be ready to claim rape?
I'd like to remind you that you should die along with western civilization, because you will never be either Japanese You can't learn japanese btw. or any slav.
There's a certain seaweed that only the native Japanese ethnic group can digest and not die, and slavs can tolerate up to 20~ ‰ pure ethanol in bloodstream.
Genetically inferior people die at 4 (^:

What's to stop Yes Man! from helping literally anyone else that comes across him? Nothing, he is a weakness just waiting to be exploited by your enemies. That was always my biggest gripe with the game, along with

I certainly hope theres no antisemitic meaning in this, goy.

What are some goofy, funny, wacky or crazy mods I can download for my next character? I'm planning an unarmed/explosives clown build, and I ain't talking retarded, scary clown. I already made my own grenades by replacing the dynamite model with a pie.

Wew lad.

Get back to me once you have an ethnostate with no niggers and broken divorce laws.

I'm pretty sure the devs clarified that he reprogrammed himself to only obey the courier.

Can't even remove kebab, gypsies, and mongoloids hahaha. Don't worry friend we'll get it soon even if we have to kill for it, then maybe you'll be able to stomp out your corruption and white sex slave trafficking.

The NCR had several raider wars against the Mad Max-esque Riper and Jackal gangs. Which is why you find the broken remains of the gangs. I literally chose the NCR for almost purely aesthetic reasons. The Legion looks pretty fucking gay in their base game. I like my M-16s and Khaki uniforms.

Any of you faggots got the full comic?

Art elitists are the scum of the boards.

no u

Indeed, the Legion being an effective army with repurposed handegg gear and wearing blunt blades (more like rulers or metal slabs, just like those Lord of the Ring movie orcish "swords") is just ridiculous.

The only thing worse than an art elitist is an elitist from /mu/

And yet they defeated NCR twice

Maybe they fought at night. Or in Vietnam.

Get out of here Vulpes

Ok so since this thread is starting go in a more F:NV General thread, I'd like to ask why anyone hasn't picked the NCR as the best possible rulers of New Vegas. I get all the issues they have, from having an imperialistic style approach most recently, to the internal corruption that are clear to most. However, even with all that, I'd rather leave them in charge than the other options, with the exception of maybe Mr. House (but that's another post.)

I think eventually the NCR will get their shit together and start helping the inhabitants of the waste at a local level, but until then, I'd still rather have some soldier boys marching around then an egotistical faux roman or an independent leader whose reign and stability will only last for as long as he lives.

than*

One of the biggest criticisms people have is that the NCR are emulating everything the Old World stood for. And in doing so would inevitably lead to another apocalypse. No matter how good their intentions would be, they would and are turning into the monster they hate

Whoops, thank you

Thanks for the reply, friend. I'm afraid it seems to have nothing to do with mods, or anything with my installation, as I've deleted the folders and reinstalled from scratch without mods two times now to the same result - crashing as soon as I leave the Doc's house. My drivers are up to date, as well. I think I've performed every common fix I could find on the internet. I've even reinstalled the redistributables that came with the game.

Pic related is the only clue I've gotten so far. Playing with NVSE and NVAC enabled does not remove the crash, but it does give me this log. NVAC instructions state that the line with a 'v' on it is the crash. If I can't figure it out, I may have to post this log at the NVAC thread, if it's still supported.

I did read some people claiming that about a year or two ago, an Nvidia driver came out that caused New Vegas, Fallout 3, and Oblivion to stop working. I hope that has been resolved, as I can't find any up-to-date information on it, and I don't want to roll back my video drivers by two years.

Maybe they'll invent the transistor and avoid it

The whole first century BC was a mess where the republic faced a whole slew of existential threats, the solutions to which sometimes caused issues later on. The meme reform you're talking about was inevitable and saved a Rome where decades of bad administration and disastrous battles emptied the state treasury and the reserves of recruitable citizens (to the point where they were forced to conscript the elder and young). Without the recruitment of the previously useless masses of capite censi, equipped and paid in certain cases by privates, there simply wouldn't have been enough soldiers to fight the Jugurthine War, much less repel the literal million of dindu germans invading Italy just a few years later, or fight the Social War.
The whole transition from Republic to Empire was much more nuanced than people are led to believe, as one can easily understand from authors like Livy praising Augustus for "saving the republican institutions". It certainly isn't to blame on individuals, but rather on the senatorial class as a whole - and I would even say that his reforms show that Caesar was, much like Sulla although with opposed methods, trying to save the Republic and the senatorial class - to which they belonged - from themselves. As for Pompey, he wasn't much more than a puppet, a figurehead for the Senate after the death of Iulia.

As for the fags saying Caesar didn't fight, he received at a young age the Civic Crown while fighting as a footsoldier, which granted him by law early access to the Senate and an ovation wherever he went. While in most battles there wasn't reason to endanger himself and lose overwiew on the battle and the ability to issue orders to the whole army by fighting from the frontlines, in dire cases such as that one ambush from the Belgians he went to the frontline to boost morale - something which was fairly common among ancient generals and officers, as one can easily see from the casualty rates among them.

Post your load order

I call that a serious inconsistency. Not the idea of a tribal army larping as romans, but a tribal army larping as romans with sport gear and blunt blades against automatic weapons. The legion doesn't have even the numerical advantage against NCR, for fuck's sake.

For a start there was not a superpower like China around, neither the crisis brought by the lack of oil. People just parrot that because NCR was basically a regime with pre-war standards of living.

This had better be bait.

It's going to be hard to do that with China being a glowing crater.

He bypasses Benny's retarded programming.

I am so sick of seeing this retard argument. It's so fucking easy to do the tutorial just do this one simple thing if you aren't going to use melee weapons UNEQUIP THE FUCKING SPEAR. That's it. Because you start off with like 50 in unarmed and 20 melee if you don't put points into either so just going in with your fists works better than the spear.

There you go.

Or
Legion is the worst choice that could have been pretty good if you could just take them over some how.

Actually the only reason the legion lose is the courier. Caesar played chess for years, half the factions in the mojave have secretely joined him or are about to. Remove the courier from the game and the legion can get new vegas without even fighting through the dam.

It's more about how after so many generations the NCR has become fat and happy. And it's empire is destined to fall. And Legionfags would go as far to say that it needs to be accelerated.

Delete your ini files in My Games/New Vegas

I suppose.
For Legion:

Impressive, very nice.

wew lad

Don't hate the digits, hate the game.
"Truth is, game was rigged from the start."

God dammit they just keep finding their way here.

Well, I finally solved the issue myself, but it took a few days. I tracked everything back to the point where I learned that the SpaceDesk driver was crashing the game, but only when outdoors for some reason. I use SpaceDesk x10 to treat my tablet as a second monitor. That's why it kept crashing between ntdll.dll and nvd3dum.dll. Bethesda games seem to hate anything even vaguely display related.

Thank you everybody who replied to try and help.

>Implying anything better exists now

How do time travelling roman legionnaires keep ending up on hatechan?

Mod Organizer nigger

Weren't fiends or whatever that stupid drug addicts gang called pro legion?

What about the Kings? I think that they're anti-legion too.

Its just a few larpers with 10mm pistols, they cant do shit

They're worth more than the White Glove or Khans. Speaking of which, if you do some of the Khan plotline you find out that the Legion is going to wipe them out anyways, so I don't think they can technically be called For Legion either

Legion is gonna wipe all of the fractions eventually, they are just using them for their own purpose and the fractions are too stupid to realize that they are being played like a fiddle
I mean cmon, do you really think that legion would allow cannibals, italian mafiozos and wanna be mongol raiders in the territory of their new "Rome"?

Fair enough.
Kings still count as NCR, though

Kings hate the NCR, look at the Kings Gambit quest.

Fiends aren't pro-anyone, except maybe a neutral-evil Independent Courier. They do receive intel from Legion and chems from Khans, so I guess they are slightly more pro-Legion than NCR.
Kings are simply anti-NCR.
Khans are definitely pro-Legion. The fact that the Legion has designs to exterminate them isn't exclusive to the Khans nor does it have bearing on the temporary alliance for the Battle of Hoover Dam 2.

Look up the G.I Blues quest my dudes

They are still just a gang, they dont even take part in battle of hover dam v2

What's your point–that Kings and NCR can be reconciled? So what? The original argument that got us here was that the Legion was recruiting factions and it's only the Courier's interference that fucked them. Completing GI Blues proves that point.

Neither do the White Gloves or Van Graffs, and Omertas only theoretically do with weapon shipments

Those families can occupy NCR and destabilize the strip, besically act like subversive elements weakening enemy
While Kings can only help defending the New Vegas, but after the hover dam battle they will stand no chance in defending the freeside

I'd rather use NMM

Retard spotted. Never bitch about the mods being difficult to install if you ever use that trash.

Tbh i always used NMM for both fnv and skyrim and never ran into any issues
I dont get this meme that NMM is somehow supposed to be the worst mod organizer

In what world are the Gun Runners, who do the majority of gunsmithing for the NCR army, anything but anti-legion? You trips-wasting faggot.

You fucks disappoint me.

They're just contracted to do stuff for the NCR. It doesn't make them pro anything. They're taking care of business and working overtime

Lel, what are you sperging about?
Having a business relationship with NCR doesn't make them anti-Legion.
See:

Benny was right, if you don't take power for yourself you are basically a fucking faggot.

Guess what, Benny tired to do so and now he is fucking dead
If that doesnt speak volumes about his retarded idea than i dont know what is

If you're installing simple mods it's fine. But if you're going to install lewd mods NMM is fucking shit.

The difference is Benny is a retard who thought he could play the game but didn't count on The Courier coming back for his head. He's a smooth talker, nothing more.

Personally I see them as a completely shit option. Best case scenario is the NCR stays together and taxes vegas/freeside heavily for the losses incurred, and the mojave is the staging ground for any further battles between legion and NCR. NCR also imposes its will on people who don't want them there, and demands tribute for being in their "land".

Worst case scenario, NCR crumbles and mojave turns into a big group of tribals warring for control, with the outlying towns living peacefully most likely. It's just shit options all around with the NCR. On top of that NCR has food problems coming up in 10 years, mass starvation as the leader of OSI mentioned, and they've already expanded further than they can reasonably defend, so their territories wont be well defended, will be heavily taxed, and will probably have its resources like food/water/electricity taken and sent to the core regions of the NCR as theyre deemed more important than the outlying towns. NCR has very little to offer to the people it conquers to make up for their loss of freedom and imposed taxation. At least with legion theyre guaranteed protection and theyre not gonna go hungry since Legion doesn't have food problems and would probably increase food production further.

House is by far still the best option, or Independant if you're one of the genius couriers with the think tank behind you, and other advantages.

NCR is the worst option for me because throughout the game they seem to be the most unprepared, under equipped, and generally incompetent of all the factions. Legion, House, and Independent runs feel like you are working towards a goal and setting the stage for victory. A majority of your interaction with the NCR is keeping them from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Legion would have Hoover Dam and New Vegas if it weren't for NCR rangers sacrificing a town and hundreds of troops, a tactic that wasn't going to work twice. Caesar had a leg up on the NCR with some of the NV casino families and various tribes either working with him, spies in numerous outposts, and generally fucking around in the Mojave with the NCR unable to stop him. Without the courier interfering, Caesar would have won. He just needs the courier to put the finishing touches on his plan and make the Mojave more stable after the battle. Removing the BoS, dealing with the tumor in his head, etc. The Legion is in trouble after he dies, though. Legion is better than NCR but still worse than House and Independent

House would have his goals accomplished by now if not for misjudging when the bombs would land by 24 hours. Besides Hoover Dam which may or may not have survived had the Lucky 38 not been in operation the city of New Vegas which definitely would not had survived is a secondary goal both the NCR and the Legion are after. House was screwed by a single mistake that almost fucked up the entire plan. House is more competent than the Legion and far more competent than the NCR. The only thing he lacks is the ability to project force outside of New Vegas, which he would have if that platinum chip had arrived a day earlier.

Independent is variable depending on the player. You can be a mouthbreathing idiot who cannibalizes everyone you meet or Kamen Rider. The courier is the player, so they of course are going to have the most sway on the world. Potentially the best ending for the Mojave if you play your cards right. Only downside I see is alienating the NCR, who were bumbling fucks to begin with, and losing access to pre-war information that House would have.

NCR is objectively the most incompetent of all the factions. Every NCR aligned area you head into they've run into a problem they can't fix. Either it's raiders holed up in a town, prisoners who would later become the Powder Gangers escaping from a prison the NCR maintained, spies they need you to root out, Fiends holed up in a vault, etc. They even need your help to deal with some cosplayers who won't stop causing problems in Freeside. They're recruiting idiots and drug addicts and aren't able to whip them into shape, they're constantly running out of supplies and need your help for the most inane shit. Granted Fallout NV is a RPG and you need something for the player to do in the world the developers created, but the NCR is not presented in the same way the other factions are.

While you know what the Legion's plans in the Mojave are, what Mr. House is planning for New Vegas, or what you player is going to for New Vegas after the credits roll, you can't be sure the NCR is even capable of accomplishing anything they have planned for the Mojave. They also have the worst ending of all the main factions, as described here . The reward for helping them defeat the Legion and take control of the Mojave is awful too, as though that wasn't enough. For constantly fixing problems the NCR can't deal and being the sole reason they win out in the end, you are rewarded with a medal. Legion prints your face on their currency, House sets you up for life in what may be the best accommodations in the entire wasteland, and if you go Independent you become what amounts to the governor of New Vegas, but all the NCR rewards you with is a medal.

Damn after all those F:NV threads im kinda eager on replaying it and doing a legion/energy weapon run
Any good mods that add more legion quests?

they hired this guy…

(Checked)
But he knew Physics in Theory, that's what the NCR needed.

That guy's a trained professional. The best in his field.

Fuck, NCR really are the resident fuck ups of the continent huh?

This hits hardest when you talk to Caesar. The NCR is fucked. Everything about it is fucked.

Reminder.

The legion in NV has more in common with the golden horde than the roman republic or empire.

Fake and gay, debunked numerous times

"debunked" lol sure

A fucking medal.

Tell me, does House or Yes Man even give you a medal? The answer is NO because they are worst fractions that fail to reward your accomplishments with worthy distinctions

Don't take the bait, don't take the bait, don't take the bait…

I ignored this thread because the Legionfaggotry and the obviousness of the question doesn't even deserve an /thread. However retards won't let this thread die. This is how I view the Legion and Legionfags.

A FUCKING MEDAL

You view the best fraction as a bunch of unfunny badly made political "satire" comics?

lrn to read, retard

That is what they actually believe.
My point is Caesar's Legion = Islamic theocracy. They also have the lying for the religion part too. Fast forward a 100 years the Falloutverse is going to get the "religion of peace" excuse.

The problem with House is we all know the Casinos would've undermined his authority eventually, upgraded Securitrons or not. If you really think about it House is less an actual leader or faction and more just a figurehead for technocracy. As it is technology that keeps him in power, but that wouldn't have lasted forever, without his fancy pods and army of robots he was nothing.

Legion was the best choice because after taking Vegas they would've settled down, making Vegas their new Rome, a true Republic would've been established. And Caesar wasn't stupid, he wanted to reform the tribes to avoid collapse do to hedonism. He wanted to be the antagonist of the NCR in the sense that the NCR was full of corruption and degeneracy

That is a terrible analogy. In Islamic Theocratic governments businesses are forced to shut down at certain times for religious reasons, you can't sell pork, you can't even sell alcohol (in more liberal Islamic societies you are allowed to sell alcohol to tourists but that's it)

Legion is the opposite, they protect the trade routes and trade within the Legion borders is free

Call me when Caesar marries little girls, has visions in caves, and is a general illiterate unintellectual psychopath.

House could have handled the Families. It would've been messy without the Courier, but it could have been done.

Next you are going to say that it is a terrible analogy because Muslims wear rags on their heads and don't run around with mini chainsaws.

It is fiction. In fiction, commies aren't necessarily scum and Muslims only hate America because of its military interventions.

not true

Yeah, keep sucking Caesar's dick by cherrypicking aspects of CL. Legion territory sure is great when you pay your Jizya.

How is this supposed to be bad exactly?

Jizya has a smaller tax rate then current taxes imposed forcefully on the population in most of the western countries

I don't know the amount that you pay for Jizya but the point is that you pay that amount only because you aren't Muslim. The point is to temporarily postpone Jihad against you and have you fund Jihad against others. Or make you convert.

Legionfags get bent. You think the Legion is going to not take the stuff from non-citizens of the Legion territory when the pickings get slim? You think the Legion is going to pass on enslaving a non-citizen of the Legion territory after seeing his plum ass?

goatfucker please.

You can always convert to avoid the tax, but in western countries you cant avoid the taxes if you are not a wealthy banker or one of the "elite"

How is this a bad strategy from the point of view of muslims? Also every civilization imposed some limitations on conquered nations, be it slavery, forced conscription or taxes, extraction of natural resources, installing its puppet regime or other ways, why islam would be any diffrent

You aren't getting the point.
You can't unconvert unless you want to die.
muh religion of peace

In a few years, people would say that the Bitter Drink is a Legion invention like how the toothbrush was supposedly invented by Muhammad.

No im not
And?
Im not saying that Islam is a religion of peace, im saying that every culture and civilization seeks to conquer and expand, Islam isn't any different in that regard
>medieval ancient authoritarian theocracy led by a warlord that splintered the religion into many unreconcilable factions and have tons of apologists claiming a lot of bullshit about them
Just like Rome amrite?
Also you say it like its something bad

pro tip, it's too late, should've fucking built a fence like Hungary did, and shoot niggers when need be. now you can only pretend you're tough shit on anonymous imageboards
It's that simple, build a fence, send out boats to patrol the coast.

Except western, they bend over, spread their asscheeks and want to be conquered.

You must be retarded

Even if, you aren't allowed to discriminate (^:
This the new yuropean decalogue.
Article 17 bans mass deportations.
Nobody can be executed or administered death penalty means every member of invading force needs to be taken alive (^:

Just like in Yugoslavia or Libya amrite?
Also not every conquest happens by force, USA doesnt have to invade half of the world, its enough that it just expands its influence by petro dolar, banking and culture

Rome isn't a theocracy, dipshit.
I'll be the second one to call you a goatfucker but I won't be the last.

""Culture"" of greed and hypergamic egotism
Remember, work makes you free (^: to get loans and overconsume

Now we know who's the retard.

It was a theocracy, Emperor was a literal god and the highest hierarchy of the roman "church"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontifex_Maximus

Yes, and im not saying its good, but this is perpetuated and promoted by the "west"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

Good thing they won so the did nothing wrong (^:
But fortunately they make up for it by letting niggers and shitskins in with no concerns
I'm glad white people are dying because niggers will follow soon after with nobody to artificially keep them alive through gibs.

So was the Japanese emperor but that was Feudal system.

Congrats to burgers on neutering God Emperor and installing (((democracy))).
Should've nuked poland instead, at least soviets wouldn't have gotten half of Germany.

And feudalism somehow makes it impossible to be a theocracy, wasnt papal state during middle ages feudal and theocratic for example?

What kind of a man doesn't like pork or alcohol? No man.

Yeah, due to zerg rush tactics, and really shitty work on the part of the NCR.
NCR is objectively trash, so I guess it's no major surprise.

Indep is only option,

They say at the end that he gets away from that lot.
Personally, I would've rather put Benny in charge, ultimately. He seemed like a cool cat, and was genuinely a nice guy.

Independed would be much better and interesting option if in the end it would be hinted that Yes man is gaining self conscious or becoming independent himself

It was.

I must have missed it, when?

No, the developers had to state that Yes Man isn't going to betray you, rather limit his programming so that he only listens to the Courier.

He certainly seems to be doing a lot on his own at the end, you ask me.
Maybe he was the one running things all along. Wouldn't surprise me. Benny didn't seem to quite have it all 'there', enough to have a real genuine plan.

What will happen when the courier eventually dies?

He'll use the war club and perfect SPECIAL to beat the shit out of the grim reaper

My personal hope was to have Yes Man take over. But, ultimately, that's up to you, as you're the one what makes the Courier's story.

This
If they ever will continue the new Vegas story they probably will tell you that how Yes Man waited in the shadow and overthrowed whoever the fuck was at the point in power.

-Legion won? Since the Legion is the most independed faction from technology they wouldn't bother with all the house tech left behind. Yesman will jury rig it and turn against them when the time is right.
-NCR won? they couldn't keep up jackshit. I mean if they were so incopetent with a fucking TWO power plant then how will they notice when Yesman turn the whole fucking city infrastructure against them?
-House won? He may notice how Yesman outside of his control and maybe will have a chance to stop him. But how will he defend him self when Yesman turn off his lifepod?
-The Courier and his allies won?' Lol, just wait a few years while he die by gonorrhea or other shit, and than turn everyone against eachother. Just like in the good old days.

Benny fucking rigged the whole game!

Were you?

No, the most sensible and logical outcome would be the cut content of Mr. House accepting Vegas being annexed by the NCR. It blends both endings, House and NCR in one. He remains a player and NCR expands and civilizes the Mojave WASTELAND.
Seriously, why the fuck Mojave WASTELAND. It isn't a fucking WASTELAND.

The only cut content i heard about is (besides the whole legion chapter) the one where the BoS and House make a ceasefire treaty.

A House-NCR Alliance sounds to me just a trick from House to buy more times. Maybe to rat out the current president and elect him self to lead the Republic? That would be pretty dope, if you ask me!

Anyway have some links for your claims? Just in case…

Did you play the game? They rape soley for a larger army, not because of a general shortage of people.

t. Caeser

10 Legion Denarii has been deposited into your account.

Holy Fuck if that's the pay how the fuck do I become a legion shill?

Vulpes will contact you when the time is right

Caesar even personally lead his troops to fight off the Gallic tribes assaulting the walls of his fortifications when her was seiging Alesia.

He saw that his walls were being assaulted from the outside by Vercingertorix's allies while he was fighting off Vercingetorix's attempted breakout on the other side of his fortifications and personnaly lead as many me as he could collect to fight them off.

tl:dr he was a great general and a glorious hero.

the NCR is incompetent and shit, its a bad imitation of a power that is already falling into decline and decay after 200 years, while having every geographic advantage and weak easily dominated neighbors.

Caesar wanting to restore the greater glory of Rome an empire that stood in glory for over a millennium and a half. And whos political system is much better suited to the neo barbarian world than the NCR's and will be able to rapidly expand amongst the tribal people's bring order to vast swathes of the wasteland that the NCR simply will not be able to in a very long time if ever.

So what, reject slave morality, this is a world filled with cannibals and mutated horrors. In the fallout world slavery is likely extremely economically profitable and not engaging in it gives that economic advantage to your enemies and the enemies of civilization as a whole.

Caesar will bring back the dream that is Rome greater and more powerful than ever before. A society with a sense of purpose, meaning and glory.

The idea that the legion is anything like Islamist's is just dumb. On the same level as bush/trump/anyone i dont like is Hitler dumb.

Islam is based on the idea that perfection has already been achieved and that it was handed to mohammad (peado goatfucker) via the koran.

Although yes Caesar is looking to the past for a solution, The roman ideal is not in and of itself backwards looking. Rather it aspires to future greatness. via the citizen/soldier/farmer and the acquisition of virtue/gravitas, along with an aristocratic disdain for moneymaking (key in stopping them becoming money grubbing jews and its a real shame we have lost this virtue in out modern societies.)

The idea of everyone in your country being a citizen with full rights is dumb. It devalues citizenship in a fundamental way, unless it is married to some sort of racialism.

Here you go.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Offer_to_permit_annexation
"TranscriptEdit
Transcript
Upon further reflection, I have determined that it is my best interests, and the best interests of the New California Republic, to transfer sovereignty of the Vegas Strip to the NCR.
If all terms are agreed upon, annexation would occur one year from today.
a) I am to be granted full status as a citizen of the NCR and immunity from prosecution for any activities prior to annexation.
b) I will be recognized as the sole proprietor of the Vegas Strip, a commercial property.
c) I will be subject to all laws of the NCR, including personal and property taxes.
d) NCR functionaries will police the Strip; I will retire my Securitron police force and limit their movement to the grounds and interior of the Lucky 38.
Please confirm that these terms are agreeable. I do not foresee any objections on your part.
Robert Edwin House President, CEO, and Sole Proprietor The New Vegas Strip"

Dude just convert lmao

Anyone play as a smaller character as in just downscaled, not a child?

I installed NV last weekend and modded it up but havent got around to play much yet because too busy and wont likely have time to play this nite much either for the same reasons but i remember atleast in Skyrimshit there being some hoops you had to jump through to play a shorter character, especially the first-person view.

You mean a midget? Well, it would be weird, since is just a scaled down version, without a proper body. Remember, Bethesda can't into non gym bunnies body models. No fat people, no really thin people, no midgets, no lanklets, only people with toned abs.

Nah not midgets, forgot to differentiate enough on the "not a child" part.
I've just liked playing head or a bit more shorter than the vanilla ever since Oblivion and it's thick grassy plains outside of Anvil like… the vanilla height is 170-190cm's depending on your race and i'd play a char that's 145-150's at most.

Thanks user!
It's kinda amazing how many content were removed, and how many way would have the main story evolve if that autist jew Peter Hines and his co would let it.
New Vegas is the biggest tragedy of our time.
A game which could be as perfect as the old 90's one were. But ultimately it was doomed too fail and not deliver from the very starts.

Thank you bethesda….

He is like the stupidest of the stupid normalfags
Calling him an autist is a complement

I love Mosley.

He only wanted to save his country.

OBJECTIVELY TRUE TIERS
House > Independent > shit > NCR > Legion

Not only his country, Europe too.

Why we stop there?
House > Independent > shit > NCR > Legion > Any faction in Fallout 4 > Any faction in Falout 3 (kek, like you could choose from any)

House > Legion > NCR > SKYNET 2.0 Electric Yes man boogaloo

The legion aspired to the greatness of the human soul.
To hate them is to hate all that separates us from beasts

For a sec i thought that in this third pic there is a bull dick instead of 4th leg

How much content was removed*

YOU ARE OVERTHINKING A SHITTY UNFINISHED MOD

Overthinking for you maybe

I wonder what the Courier thinks of 200 year old MRE

Considering that people in fallout universe on regular ear pre war snacks and food i dont think he thinks much about it

Really butchered that statement didn't you?

lol you better hope your army of gay cowboy robots can shit radroach meat once the ncr establishes an embargo on your shit town.

this autistic motherfucker seriously thought it a good idea to give money, power & weapons to bands of raiders known for being lying backstabbing kikes and cannibals.

will tear itself apart once john mccain caesar dies because they're tribal dumbshits akin to the white legs. full of legit faggots.

remove fiend. homosex is disgusting sex. giving khan-niggers the holocaust they deserved. bringing electricity to your shit.

Thanks to specialized and highly trained staff like this guy

Goodest of goys, only House has the vision and means to see his vision fulfilled without being bogged down by corruption and "democracy", the NCR will just forever remain a corrupted piece of crap and thus just an inch better than the backwards retarded legion.
That is almost the best kind, you know they'll make choises that benefit them the most so if you cant keep them comfy on the payroll you have to kill and replace them.

a follower of the apocalypse is keeping that dipshit employed.

house's vision is rebuilding a city that died generations ago. the only reason that faggot is showing himself now is because other factions took an interest in new vegas and his ant farm of whores, thieves and mobsters is coming to an end.

the chairmen are looking to take control of his securitrons. the omertas are conspiring with the legion. the white glove society is kidnapping people from the strip including the children of fucking brahmin barons which is basically just begging the ncr to shove an anti-material rifle up your ass. house's continued existence relies entirely on the courier opting to be a good goy and surrendering the chip.

Do you mind actually giving an argument? You fags have a goatfucker at your side.

You first. How is Caesar's legion anything like islamists?

I could go on.

While their may well be a power struggle when Caesar dies, the whole point is that if he takes new Vegas and makes it his new Rome, any successor will have the power and legitimacy by holding it to take control of the whole legion.

The whole point of taking new vegas and making it the new Rome is to address this, the whole point of adopting the ideals and symbols of Rome and becoming a settled nation is exactly what makes them different from tribal savages.

Oh boy, this is what happens if you live in a low educated muslim community, and your abusive dad let you near to the internet…
Throwing ugabuga words like anyone would understand…
So basicly ancient Rome… you know the one centuries before you prophet mohamad.

That BoS for you… sweetheart
>Requires fan fiction level explanation to justify
That's your argument… sweetheart
You mean, "i never played the game and never spoke with Caesar"
You mean "i don't know what terrorism mean, so i just label everything i don't like with it"

Using laughable political cartoons to reinforce his argument… On a vidya board… wew

-If you ignore the NCR side quests their man base will be raped by the Fiends
-Lesbo among their ranks
-Khans constantly fuck up their shit
-The brave NCR, killing children and women while Khan warriors away, wew
-Have two power plant, still has shortage of electricity on their mainbase
-A fucking mailman need to repeair the Solar powerplant and the fucking Dam
-If you ignore their side quest they army starve to death because can't grown crops for shit
-Street punks dress like Elvis beat them up
-One of their main scientist is so fucking dumb he want to use biological weapon tier virus to grown crops.
-Promise to protect little settlement, but end up fucking them up beyond repeair (see Primm)
-Same goes for the refugee champ (ask Boone)

Yeah, they armor really looks cool, but name me one situation where they actually do something without the player!
While the Legion: assassinate the NCR's president, burn down a village, infiltrated in the NCR ranks, their base and in the Strip families

Without the Courier the NCR would be into deep shit and only House hold back their inevitable defeat…

the roman empire was factually not a theocracy.
See any academic study of antiquity.

Augustus Caesar was the first roman leader to establish a cult about himself. And that alone dosnt make a nation a theocracy. Rome was first a republic and then became an empire.
Religious figures had some power but so did the catholic church in Western European nations. This didnt make them theocracy's, and the emperors themselves didn't derive their authority from their claims to divinity, it was just a way to make it harder to replace them and to glorify themselves. not unlike they whole divine right of kings thing.

They arn't anti science while rome was conservative, it reformed and adopted new things often.

Rome didn't treat women like shit and as for the legion, they have to ensure their birthrate in the aftermath of the apocalypse. Womens's rights take second place to this imperative.

Taqiyya is an Islamic concept that dosnt apply to the legion, nations using intrigue to accomplish their political goals is the norm throughout all human history.

Take over the world? you mean it wants to expand the reach of civilization in the apocalyptic wasteland, how terrible.

Fan fiction explanation to justify? How does a dude leveraging his knowledge of the glorious civilizations of old to become powerful make it fanfiction? any more than anything else that happens in fallout at any rate.

Tries to aspire to a superior civilization and remake it? how terrible

What culture and identity is it destroying? Tribal savage culture? The shitty USA aping culture of the corrupt NCR fuckups? Those cultures deserve destruction.

Claims credit for others creations and inventions? Dunno what you are referring to. Of course muslims do this, but how does the legion?

Tries to ban degenerate drinking? How awful.

Apologists for what? the glory of roman civilization?

Downplay atrocities, you mean like every healthy nation that has ever existed. German self loathing isnt a good thing.

More wahh wahh they do bad things. Restoring order and civilisation requires bloodshed, deal with it.

Slavery in this situation and throughout almost all human civilization is the norm and is very economically profitable, arguably its what allowed classical civilization to exist in the first place. Weak modern day morality divorced from the reality of conflict and struggle isnt relevant after the apocalypse.

Praised for not killing everyone that doesn't believe it? What are you referring to? That isnt what Jizya is, its a tax on non-muslims, and the legion dosnt have anything comparable. Unless you are referring to treating non-citizens differently from citizens, which is just common sense and the norm for as long as the concept of citizenship has existed.

Keeping their doctrine in the original language so the meaning isnt corrupted isnt exclusive to muslims, and is actually a pretty sound idea.

There is a huge difference between nations raiding and attacking each other and modern day terrorism. otherwise almost all nations throughout all history are terrorists.

The Legion is civilized society The NCR are a bad copy of a terrible idea that is actually failing now as we speak.

To be fair, she was raped by a fiend, and can be convinced to see a therapist/doctor about the whole ordeal.

Being a "warlord" isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's how you treat your new citizens that defines what kind of warlord you are.
Are you a nigger? What's wrong with slavery? As far as I'm aware, only ones who directly oppose the legion are turned into slaves anyway.
I don't see what's wrong with this, either. Expansion is a normal desire.
Only the slaves are treated poorly.

GREAT

FUCKING

ARGUMENT

GOATFUCKER.

REMEMBER

TO

PRESS

ENTER

TWICE

FELLOW

REDDITOR.

I understand hating islam and arabs, but cmon, user.

Not really making a case against the idea that Caesar's Legion is like Islamist groups; but hey, it is okay to act like fucking sandniggers if you cosplay a superior culture right?

Caesar's Legion was never meant to be equal route. It had the most cut content because it was the lowest priority. Equally good/bad faction choices is just a meme. You'll get shit writing like in Skyrim and FO4 and even in FO3 where Bethesda decided that needed to tick some checkbox in the last minute by making the Enclave give a case for them that contradicts what they are really about.

Confirmed illiterate

Your golden boy Emil wrote that reply for you?

Legion is the absolute worse unless you insist on doing a melee build.

nou

Guys guys, can we please not argue and just get along?