Bethesda collapse when?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/611660/discussions/
freegogpcgames.com/2050/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition/''
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER

Is there a story behind this?

Your demise is inevitable, Toddanon

Might be because of the paid mods creation lab situation.

Creation Club, aka Paid Mods 2: Shitfit Boogaloo.

Bethesda put paid mods mods that you pay for in the game and advertisements for their shitty microtransactions on the main menu. These microtransactions are shit like reskins of the pip boy or remakes of mods you can already get for free on the nexus, some of them cost like $10.

Jesus Christ. At least their fanbase has some common sense.

Those fools who bought this game. They should have known this would happen.

Just buy the fucking game.

I'm EXTREMELY surprised that Steam hasn't started deleting negative reviews like Amazon does.

Well they supported Bethesda the first time they tried this and got sperged on. Maybe Valve has learned something.

I am really surprised to see Bethesdafags actually not swallowing this shaft and balls. On one hand, they're beyond retarded for even falling for the Bethesda meme when everyone's been telling them that this will happen. On the other hand, whatever hurts Bethesda I'll welcome with open arms.

I'm completely apathetic to anything that happens in the mainstream gaming scene anymore.
When I hear 'Fallout 4', all I think of are Assaultrons with fat asses.

Only if they try the "creation lab" with their next game. They already made a fortune with fallout 4 and you know it. If they drop that inane idea and sweep it under the rug for their next title, it will all be forgiven.

Amazon only does that to keep a good relationship with manufacturers that they're friendly with, Bethesda isn't friendly with Valve anymore now that they're setting up Bethesda.net as competition, starting with using it instead of Valve's Steam Workshop.

This. Bethesda Game Studios™ is a reputable company with a lot of great games under its belt, why would it collapse?

Post yfw you didn't buy Fallout 4 and now never will.

They don't care. Whenever Bethesda does something shitty they get a temporary backlash and then people relent and accept it. This has been happening since the Horse Armor, probably even before then. Unless people buckle down and really don't let them off the hook this time it is just going to be drowned out and something worse is going to come out.

I'm EXTREMELY surprised that Steam hasn't started deleting negative reviews

It's possible they want bethesda-zenimax to get shit on in this instance. Think about it: they are selling useless shit 10 bucks a pop for a huge player base in their own service, and steam is getting none of the shekels in this transaction. At the very least they'll leave it run for a while and see if they can topple that sorth of competition that way.

But I did buy Fallout 4. It is a truly wonderful game, perhaps the BEST game. I didn't think Bethesda could have outdone themselves after Skyrim, but I was wrong.

I am glad to admit I not only bought Fallout 4, but also its season passes and collectors edition.

I agree. Fellow go-, I mean, guys, this man has the right idea!

Not anytime soon unfortunately, they are too big to fall and they can produce all the shit games they want, they still got big names behind them, IP and enslaved dev studios to work for them

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

hey Tod, how are the kids?

/thread

Normalfags will still buy and praise their games. Beth established a monopoly for making open-world casual-friendly "RPGs".

Never has a company ever been as BTFO as Bethesda was by FNV. It's the only good "Bethesda-style" game there is and it wasn't even made by them.

if only

Who's Todd? Never heard the name. I'm just a normal everyday Bethesda fan! You know, sometimes I see people on this forum talking about how they really like Fallout: New Vegas, which was published by Bethesda! I think you should try some of their other games, like Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim! Haha.

On top of the Creation Club sucking ass, it's also broken the Script Extender's compatability with Fallout 4

I must agree with this handsome gentleman.

Just post Assaultrons, they're one of the few things of worth to come from FO4.

It shouldn't have taken paid mods to get people to turn on bethesda like this.

FO4 cucks BTFO

Better late than never.

Dont worry, in your place there will be 10 idiots that will gladly slurp Beth cock and buy every next abortion of a game that Beth will shit out

Like it matters. Todd makes 1 million per year as his salary.

Me too, it really simplifies things.

I knew it was going to be shit and would never stack up to NV in my mind.

Bless you, Ciircuit.

Not one million, one and a half. Assuming Zenimax pays proportionally to height, what would uncle Pete earn annually? And how tall would Todd have to grow until his salary equals the amount of income he generates for Zenimax?

Isn't pete the VP of the company as well as head of marketing? Dude must make millions. He's a manlet too though.

More than todd

Does Todd ever take that Leather Jacket off?

Ha ha. Never, kid.

Now that you mention it I have a very similar leather jacket and I wear it whenever I can. Is this a manlet thing?

When they stop getting blood money and free advertising from the liberal/Leninist half of the Jewish D.C. cabal.

It's a disguise to protect him from bullies.

No.
He needs it to look cool.

I dunno user, how tiny are you?

But who would ever bully todd?

It IS a cool jacket.

Wow you sure showed them how mad you are about paid mods. These threads are retarded, just like Steam users.

About the same height I think

makes sense ;_;

5'3? Could be worse I suppose. Once you get under 5 feet you're officially in midget territory. So at least you're 4 inches away from being a little person.

Personally, I can't wait for Toddler to kill himself.

wew
I am actually a few digits taller than that, it feels good to know that I can slightly look down on todd

Stop spreading lies about how tall todd is you haters

Does mark get paid for bethesda threads? I see them constantly.

he does it for Bethesda credits

Any of you have the mod pack some user made to convert skyrim into a "weird RPGmaker game" ala off and Yume Nikki?

You have no idea (^:

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

that sounds interesting, maybe it could make Skyrim actually playable

Have we started the fire?

That's bloody abysmal.
Why would they want all of those "celebrities?"
Who cares about any of that?

Does anyone have the shop where Todd is carrying Kojima?

normalfags

I don't think normalfags would watch something as irrelevant as a "red carpet show."
Maybe celebrity autists, but I cannot imagine anyone else caring.

Who is this semen demon?

Getting a slice of that sweet human trafficking pie.

I've been fucking around with my audio settings all day, so I thought I accidentally left the pitch up.

oh fuck

The really pathetic part is that FO4 was Bethesda's attempt to ape NV and that's the best they could come up with. It's not as some anons speculate that they are lazy, oh no, they are actually highly fucking incompetent in every department. They are like niggers trying to emulate what humans do, they go through the motions without really understanding what they are really doing. FO4 had all the elements of New Vegas, with a few popular mods thrown in for good measure, but warped by the bestial hands of Bethesda into something pathetic.

I pray CC fucks them over bad and makes all the modders leave for greener pastures. Bannerlord could always use some more autists.

I'd say the biggest indicator of their incompetence was the 2017, or maybe 2016 I can't really remember, E3 video of their where they showed off their offices and everyone there looked like a community college flunkie. Such little energy or professionalism to the point where I'd say their desks are the most creative things in the building.

It's his signature cool jacket

It gets better.
Last I heard, the way it worked was that every mod in the Club gets downloaded as an update regardless of whether you've bought it, and purchasing only unlocks access to it. Even if you never touch the paid mods you'd have to download all +2GB of them and keep it on your hard drive. So every time a new mod comes out there, they push a new patch.
That breaks the SE, so they'd have to fix it EVERY TIME a new mod gets accepted.

Also, the mods are minuscule. The modders are limited to 5000 edits, when even the most simplistic of quests, like the one in Automatron, runs up to 50,000. Basically, all the CC can give people is reskins and remodels of stuff, nothing substantial will ever come of it.

Do you think his jacket is lined with copies of Fallout 4 that he tries to sell to everyone he meets?

I think its lined with the many different version of skyrim

It gets tiring being right every fucking time.

It will by the time normalfags realize thy're being ripped off.

Which is usually a few decades too late and whomever has been fucking them in the ass all those years will have moved onto something under a different banner to restart the process.

If they released actual quests that were confirmed canon rather than skins this would be ok.
Of course, bethesda can't establsih any canon and their quests in the past two games have you go there, kill a guy or get a thing and come back.

yeah, sure thing Gamergate

The troubling part is that they KNOW how shallow the games are, and I can't tell if they know they suck but are unwilling or incapable of doing it better, or if they really do believe that what they're doing makes for good games despite being shallow.

Only Bethesda has the nerve to charge you to buy the same game TWICE on the same system. The funniest thing about this is that it's Vive only because ZeniMax is upset at Facebook and Oculus for only paying half a billion dollars in damages for violating an NDA. ZeniMax will not support Oculus unless they get 20% of profits made on the sales of the Rift. They are also trying to claim part of the profits on the sale of the Samsung Gear VR headsets too.

They were once capable see: Morrowind, though I dunno if the old team still works there.

Also, Valve has publicly stated that they are trying to keep VR open rather than exclusive and even have established a fund to incentivize devs to do this, but they don't seem to give a shit when it's exclusive to their own headset.

They still had to buy the games to give the negative reviews.

FO4VR/SkyrimVR are going to fail miserably because those of us with Vives have already gotten used to a higher standard of quality in VR games than either of these turds are going to be.

That's what you say because there's only items on CC. If it had extensive questmods, those not being part of the season pass would be the main point echoing through millions of posts and videos.
See, that's the diabolical genius behind this marketing push:
First you release Horse Armor. Nobody wants it, but that's ok. Its purpose isn't to sell well, its purpose is to steer the narrative in the wanted direction, namely that everyone wants expansions
THAT AREN'T INCLUDED IN THE SEASON PASS
and when they deliver exactly that, people rightfully furious about that get lumped in with the unreasonable haters who shit on everything Zenimax does, even though they claimed to want what they hate now just a few weeks earlier. This isn't even 4D b8 chess but damn, it's depressing how many swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Is this CSI:SUV?

I have a couple of questions:

No, they are going to fail miserably because exceptionally small number of people owns VR headsets, or uses them seriously and not to gain views streaming/letsplaying vr games.

VR is like a gimmick meme and there are no serious games for it yet. Not even ports of classics.

no
yes
no

The script extender doesn't work anymore? Fuck that man I can't even play it now.

Not in vanilla
Of course
Yes, your goal when choosing mods is pretty much to turn the game into STALKER with settlements. Start with FROST (removes all NPCs/quests and replaces with hostile factions), gas masks of the wasteland (makes you need filters to be outside), live dismemberment (you can mutilate enemies while they're alive), something that lets you save in survival mode, and something to mute the voiced protagonist.

Everything else should just be gwafix/sound/immershun mods. It's not the best game ever but after all that the combat and survival gameplay are pretty good.

A broken clock is right twice a day

Onward, Pavlov, GORN, Raw Data, Sairento.

Just 5 games off the top of my head that are:
1. Already more complex and better suited to VR than FO4VR/SkyrimVR are going to be
2. Games designed around long-term play and building skills (as opposed to one-and-done games like Job Simulator)

Just because the VR market is small doesn't mean nobody is taking it seriously.

No. I played the game for about 50 hours and the gameplay is only a slight improvement over New Vegas, but it is not memorable in the slightest. Customization is alright, but settlement building is a complete waste of time. It's one of the few games that I felt ripped off pirating.

Yes. Some mods apparently have DRM though.

I wouldn't know. I just played vanilla before uninstalling.

Isn't that Metro?

This… actually sounds pretty fun
Anyone got a link to a pre creation club version of the game?

Hell no. Nothing in bethesda games is fun. Witcher 3 and Dragon's Dogma are actually fun. Fuck, even Gothic 3 is more fun than this kind of shit. As a shooter its worse than fucking borderlands. Stalker is a fucking masterpiece compared to fallout 3 and 4. And new vegas is literally god like game.

Yes, but mods are trash. Skyrim is a much better games for modding (i mean it seriously, Legendary Edition is the best gamebryo empty space for your modding build). I am right now pretty much convinced fallout 4 is not going to handle well in modding community after what's happened to it with paid mods shit. Since everything is put on hold by big guys who would do something nice, because they would want money for that kind of work now.

I modded skyrim into bimbo simulator, and had fun not from exploring dungeons, but learning how to be a slut.
Basically its only fun when mods revamp gameplay and objectives completely, and add huge chunk of quest and dialogue related stuff. Everything default in bethesda is so boring, you will fucking kill yourself repeating everything every new game.

Dare you enter my magical realm?
steamcommunity.com/app/611660/discussions/

Yes, but the goal overall is for it to be like STALKER with more of a dynamic open world. Anything that makes the game feel like metro will also make it feel like STALKER anyways.

I haven't played in a couple months and have since uninstalled so I can't help you further, if you find a good link post it here though.

Wait we have a Steam group?
Why?

Why mod Fallout 4 into stalker when you can install Call of Chernobyl and mod good game into even better game? Stalker itself has mod support, you dindu.

Clearly anyone who would want to do this has already spent thousands of hours in STALKER and all of its mods, this shit gets old eventually.

Also modded Fallout 4 has better combat than modded STALKER

to contain the people who buy fallout 4 and mark

I can't find that group.

You didn't mod your stalker right then.

It got purged by Valve for being 2extreme.
I can't believed I joined it.

Fallout 4 with 100 mods also runs better than CoC with 1, or 0, to be honest.

I liked the witcher 2 because I haven't played any others and dragon's dogma more than new vegas. Shitloads more, actually. Mostly the refrigerator-on-wheels feel that movement has in new vegas but also the fact that the entire game was orange.
In retrospect I should have modded the shit out of it but the base game didn't capture me enough to bother trying.

Does Shadow of Chernobyl crash more or less than Fallout 4? I've played SoC and I know it's prone to crashes and glitches but is still more than playable and a great game.

t. Bootyblasted Bethesdrone.

Ya know, when I first heard about the whole modifiable weapon mechanics I thought it was awesome. After looking at how it really works it seems that 99% of the mods are shit and so are most guns, leaving you with a few good ones.
I just want a game with PAYDAY 2's level of weapon customization that isn't PAYDAY 2.

Oh. Is there a new one? I need community.

Thats funny because I had more problems with fallout in 4 hours than I my lifetime of playing the 3 stalker games.

Where's the STALKER mod that lets you do the following:

The Industry is already going through a collaspe.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that was not entirely accidental.

Mark deleted it, thankfully.

fuck off cuckchanner

Very definition of rent-a-crowd. I bet the fucking outlets that were covering the event were also associated with CBS in some way.

The MSM really wanted Hillary to win.

I don't want to come off as an "independent consumer" but F4 has never crashed on me, all the bugs seem to be physics/rendering related. This is after about 100 hours.

I'm fucking hard. I hope this is true
Maybe, just maybe, this will influence devs enough to get them to stop fucking with their already flawed games for a while..

Doubt it. GTA5 already made Rockstar a huge amount. They don't care about the complainers that already bought it.

Why would a cuckchanner be wanting to join an Holla Forums steam group?

Fuck if I know, but you got that image from cuckchan.

How would you know that they got that image from cuckchan if you weren't a cuckchanner yourself?

Filename nigga. We never made it to 148x before changing to the new format.

Probably won't happen anytime soon, given how many properties they do own outside of TES and Fallout at this point.
If Creation Club does flop, it will be in 6 months to a year, but it won't bring the company down.

If anything's going to seriously damage Bethesda, it's the rapidly waning interest in a new Bethsoft RPG. Skyrim is stale as fuck at this point and FO4 is clearly not doing them any favors.

They tried to tick all the boxes with FO4 (better shooting! base building! survival! it's just like your early access games!) and a couple years later even normalfags acknowledge it was a low point in the bethsoft lineup. Where the fuck do they go from here? If they try to make an even more streamlined TES game there will be riots, and I really doubt they still have the ability to create an RPG with actual depth anymore.

Bethesda isn't collapsing, but they're definitely floundering.

If they try the shitty voiced protagonist idea again then TES6 is dead. The autistic roleplayers won't let it stand.

They absolutely can not do that with TES short of forcing you to only be Humans, which I would not put past them.

I think the problem is that Bethesda has become somewhere between lazy and overly risk averse, where they're scared to spend the time and money to build out a fully-fleshed WRPG with the nice graphics and the good shooting and yadda yadda. If they made Morrowind today with the same depth it has having come out in the early 00s, but with all the graphics and bugfixes expected of modern games, it would have cost ~20x or more. can you imagine all that fucking voice acting?

not to mention

On the RPG front, no disagreements there, but they do have Wolfenstein coming out this year and it is going to make money. Barring the possibility it being so preachy about bullshit that people in general can't stand it and it bombing, which I doubt will happen, I think it will obfuscate the creation club fiasco in the average gamers mind like it never happened.

Whenever it happens, it's already too late, they ruined way too many good games and companies.

Didn't Todd or someone else there admit the whole dialogue system was a mistake?

Hard to believe.

Next TES game will definitely get rid of voiced protag, this will appease mouthbreathers and Redditors ("See? They LISTENED!") but will need to be more than "Skyrim with base building" in order to justify its multimillion-dollar budget.

It's also possible that Bethesda will step back into a more publishing-focused role and just use Id and Arkane to pump out decent games. I just don't think they know what the fuck to do next with Fallout and TES at this point.

Yeah, in an interview todd said the dialogue system could have been done a lot better and they wouldn't be making that mistake again. He went PR speak for "we fucked up hard"

Didn't Prey and Dishonored 2 both bomb pretty hard? I remember seeing them in bargain bins mere weeks after launch.

The base building needs to go too. It's terrible.

Seriously, it would be better if they went back to how morrowind did it.

It's not going anywhere, it's a timesink that distracts from the emptiness of the game world. Just a question of what other gimmick they will add to TESVI to pull in normalfags and children.

Maybe they'll just have Arkane do the combat, that at least would be an improvement.

Well, that's pretty much what the house-building expansion was prototyping.
I'm not entirely against base building but it's scope and function really needs revised. Like, say, you have an island that's right in the way of the disgusting Empire fleet that's on way to sack your glorious homeland of the True Masters of Tamriel and how you build your fort there will affect the end game. That's a start.

Review don't mean shit.
If anything those all are people who bought this shit to begin with.
I want shithesda to burn like any other user, but let's be real - it's not happening anytime soon.

Wasn't there a base building DLC in Skyrim?

Bethesda is incapable of making the player's choices matter and you know it.

It wasn't the same type of thing as Fallout 4 though, since you don't actually move anything around manually. And you have to defend the stupid things in Fallout 4.

How many more years do you think they'll be reusing Gamebryo totally not Gamebryo?

I'm not joking when I say looking up who founded Zenimax will lead to links that takes you in circles. The company has some really insidious roots that go way deeper than probably EA and Activision combined.

how would they even do base building in TES? FO4's only sorta of worked because everything looks like juryrigged garbage anyway. Plus there's no power, water, or auto defense systems in TES, so that's half the mechanics gone right there.

Slave labour from the inferior races to construct buildings for you, naturally in the most elegant stylings of the Altmer, set them to work and let the magical collars on them continue to motivate them as you continue on your adventure to restore the glory of the Dominion.

Dwemertech! (TM)
Waterwheels! (TM)
More Dwemertech (with pre-order golden dwemer turrets!)

same user here my ID might've gotten fucked thanks Mark you stupid fuck. Anyway, Activision being Vivendi Universal so yeah, no wonder. EA is a bit trickier because it was founded on very good principles for the right reasons, and then was weeded out the same way Apple ended up with once it had become a success which is ironic because EA was founded by ex-Apple around the same time Apple went to shit.

I've noticed a running theme, these businesses always go to shit once they get (((Venture Capital))) to invest. Bethesda was no different. It was founded on very good intentions, was fucked over by EA and LJN on many occasions, but the real kick in the nuts was when it got hijacked by (((Venture Capitalists)))- remember Zenimax was not created peacefully, it was a coup, a mutiny. Its funny because again, the exact same thing happened to Apple. We keep seeing it because people are really too stupid to learn.

No doubt that will happen in the foreseeable future. It has been sort of hinted at ever since the id Software purchase that they are going down that route.
Given how many versions of Skyrim they are just throwing up, probably anyone with an inkling of creativity left a long time ago. Both TES and Fallout may be put on the backburner for a while, or we'll get something made out desperation like a Fallout MMO.

No idea. The only semi-concrete numbers that are readily available are through Steamspy, can't find anything on physical or console downloads. While I doubt they bombed terribly, I can say they both more then likely did not meet their expected numbers.

Let's be honest with ourselves; Only attention whores and faggots join board groups. This was true back when we were all cuckchanners. The moment I see someone with '4chan' or 'Holla Forums' in their groups, I block them immediately and forward their account to ICE.

Modders did it better in fo3/NV

Wew

Basically this. I mean, have you ever seen a thread where someone might collect such groups that I dare not mention the name of lest the board be filled with avatarfags and literal fags and other fags that are just as bad if not worse than the aformentioned two and that one guy who avatars as a sp*der and every other horror you could possibly imagine like run-on-sentences and lists without commas and some more things you can't even imagine.

If you want a good example of the cancer that runs through this board because of IM's and chats that aren't forced anonymous just lurk our Vola. Some genuine fucking cancer there.

Todd's voice is rather higher pitched than I recalled it being.
Is Todd a Gnome?

Metro 3 is open world, ain't it?

As far as I know it's gonna be a journey with some more or less open areas and no backtracking across level boundaries.

That is the point

yeah. Not sure why you wouldn't just abuse the game's lack of physics for placed objects to make impenetrable fortresses if they ever actually got assaulted.

Never, and for one reason only: normalfags

IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD

Understandable. Though, you really should try playing other Witcher games, you'll probably find the gameplay and especially controls more enjoyable.

I think you're too optimistic, I'd say that the vast majority of Shitrim/FO4 modders will cling to them to death despite all this, because so far I don't see any really big shitstorm brewing up to do some good damage - mods still keep popping for both. Most likely anyone who has any self-respect left at this point is just doing mods for either Morrowind/NV (hell, even Oblivion) or jumped ship to other games while avoiding Shitrim/FO4 like a plague.

Man, Rockstar are somehow even more incompetent than Bethesda. At least Toddler had enough braincells to allow modding in the first place since Morrowind. Rockstar just straight up persecutes modding and goes out of their way to make modding as hard as possible at the very least since San Andreas.

1) They could just make them use the same voice.
2) They could just make go through a voice manipulator.
3) They could just add a different voice for the beast races on some early scenes and just which back to the generic voices.

This; but early on, there were a lot of shills and fags praising the voiced protagonist and new dialogue system.

A crash is the only salvation. People need the hype and marketing to die down long enough for people to realize that Skyrim and likes are actually shit.

They might as well kill off Bethesda Game Studio because BGS isn't good enough to make a new engine or learn to use a new engine.

Prey did well enough to warrant a sequel but it got cancelled. So long space bounty hunter.

There are still fags that think Todd did nothing work and it is his team fault for the bad games.

Wow, it was real hard to not fuck up not bad. Who could have seen it coming?

I think Prey underperformed, but Dishonored must have done well enough, considering it's getting an expansion.

Feels fucking great. However,
I only recently got into New Vegas and want to get the DLC but don't want to give Bethesda any money. If I pirate them will Steam know and ban my shit or is there a workaround with FOMM?

??? no

IMO It's acceptable in certain circumstances, but not when it's the sole focus.

No, it's fucking not. Unless you get like the magical get that the entire site was gunning for or some shit.

You could just pirate the GOG version.

The set of circumstances are so rare that it's best to see it as unacceptable outright, you degenerate.

Who is this juice goose?

ur mom

ty

Top wew. It's like they want people to pirate mods. Those can be cracked with little to no effort then.

thanks

Bethesda might collapse on PC, but it'll continue to do well on consoles.

The paid mods was the point they soured their PC market. But since consoles barely have any sort of modding support, loving, caring Bethesda is giving the console-only crowd something they have never experienced before!

There'll always be shills on the PC side of things and some will make the mods. Even if they don't, Bethesda can just hire a few interns to make a few "Alternate start mods" that just change whatever equipment you have at the beginning, slap a $10 price tag on it and people will praise them as one of the best companies ever.

Any negative feedback will be quickly forgotten by the time Skyrim 2 or Fallout 5 comes out because "best game ever! epic!"

Not to mention by then, a new wave of kids will come into the market who will be unaware of Bethesda's bullshit.

All the games you mentioned are shit though

Depends how much they fuck up either of those games. If FO4 is any indication Bethesda seem to have lost their "magic" touch.

Also, people on PC won't be playing their shit games if there is no modding community working for years to fix the endless list of fuckups every Bethesda game has.

I think the only way Bethesda will ever fail with their Fallout/TES titles, is out of pure saturation rather than a dip in quality (can their quality actually get any lower???).

None of their game engines are good. Morrowind at least has the excuse of being an older game and when good ol' Todd announced it was on a totally brand new engine, that played and acted almost exactly the same way as the older ones, it was forgotten about entirely because "Oblivion was amazing!"

I'd hoped the re-releases of Skyrim would have soured people's tastes for it but that doesn't seem to be the case, in terms of consoles. We'll have to wait until the next big TES game comes out to gauge what sort of reaction the game will receive, but I remember people absolutely slating Oblivion after its release, how it's such a shit game compared to Morrowind and that mods were the only redeeming feature.

I agree, if there is no modding community their PC sales will tank. But PC isn't their main market. Broken mechanics, bugs and glitches are still present in even the re-release for the current gen consoles (the giants sending people flying for instance has NEVER been patched out because ha ha so funny).

For any one person with a brain cell that played Skyrim, there's dozens more that think the glitches should be part of the experience, which I think explains why they're totally fine with the broken vanilla version of the game.

Capping your own posts is like checking your own dubs. Other people judge the worth of your post, not you.

It sold 12 million copies on release day and has probably doubled that since; der ewige normalfag ate it up, warts and all. And on top of that, the porn crowd still isn't going to have anything better to make sex mods with and there are going to be plenty of people buying the game with the intent of making a few bucks - even if Bethesda only pays you ~$150 for your mod, that's still a free game plus $90 for doing something that you'd probably do in your free time anyway and many modders are leddit-tier retards who will keep sucking Bethesda's cock on principle and/or because DUDE NOSTALGIA LMAO no matter what.

FO4 was not well received. Even normalfags commented on the shitty writing and piss poor DLC compared to previous games.

Most people don't really care about the SE since it brings nothing substantial to the table.

Actually, I remember talking with an user that had been a previous Skyrim fan. When questioned why he liked the game he said that he was young and that Skyrim was the first open world RPG he encountered after a childhood of Call of Duty and Halo. Back when he first played it it was novel and revolutionary in his mind, but after a few years and better RPGs under his belt he clearly saw the faults of the game. I imagine the same goes for the majority of normalfags, to whom Skyrim was maybe the first "complex" RPG out there.

Now, I hear a lot of people saying that we live in a "post Witcher 3 world", and I have to agree. If nothing else W3 upped the ante in terms of presentation and writing, if nothing else, and once you get a taste of higher quality it's difficult to go back, as evidenced by the lukewarm reception the FO4 narrative got.

I don't imagine Bethesda is actually capable of changing in that regard, what with most of the writers being Todd's assbuddies, there because of nepotism and not talent.

Same could be said for Dragon Age 2, and look at the reception Inquisition got. Also, the porn community is alive and well on Skyrim and Fallout, SE and FO4 not getting all that much attention because they are more difficult to mod and no one can be arsed to make a decent animation framework.

It SHIPPED 12 milion copies. They expected to sell that much since both fo3 and new vegas sold around 12 milions. There is no fucking way they could sell that many copies in the first week, since the previous titles sold that much in almost 10 years.

It is more like FO:NV gave a glimpse of non-shit taste and Witcher 3 destroyed the "It is an open world" excuse.

Or maybe it's just a convenient way to store files in chronological order.

I know Holla Forumsirgins are desperate to pretend the big companies are dying but this is beyond pathetic.

When normalfags die.

Agreed. I bought a PS4 and just play JRPGs and VNs, I don't even understand why Bethesda needs to die. Will this make people buy more Digimon or .Hack or Trails in the sky? No.

Just drop out of society, it will never get better, and god knows you're missing absolutely nothing.

They say it sold more than Skyrim yet I have not seen any statistics at all on sales of FO4. They are probably lying through their teeth and FO4 probably sold worse than 3.

freegogpcgames.com/2050/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition/''

Literally the only person who remain is Todd "i toke the credit for Morrowind, even as i shouldn't deserve it" Howard

DO NOT SUPPORT/BLACKLIST/BOYCOTT LIST

responsible for xbox one/kinect/windows10, part of prism, ruining halo, taking over minecraft, xbox online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

helps the nsa backdoor everyone's computers along with microsoft

ask Holla Forums (unless they ban you instantly for no reason at all for talking about Holla Forumsnology just like /a/ for talking about /a/nime)

forcibly inserted into many different linux operating systems that would otherwise be 8/10 as some kind of linux coup.

responsible for iphones, part of prism

took over and discontinued countless video game companies, microtransactions, dlc, season passes, full of sjw's who claim sexism and muhsoggyknees because people don't buy the game when really the reason is because the game is broken and low quality and they don't want to take responsibility for that.

gives ea whatever they want. ruined knights of the old republic, ruined every mass effect after ME1

responsible for battlefield

does similar things to ea and activision

microtransactions, dlc, some of the first people to release the cancer of microtransactions and dlc into the video game world.

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

really dumb customer support, not a whole lot of good games, added paid online to ps4, online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

very small amount of games worth playing not counting old eshop titles, added paid online to the switch, eshop is overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago), eshop lacking some of the best old titles from n64, gamecube, and so on. infuriating artificial difficulty in some games.

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards

responsible for skyrim, fallout 4, (what else did they make? it's so shitty I can't remember)

microtransactions, dlc, digital rights management hell, always online, get banned and lose everything you paid for

responsible for borderlands2, microtransactions, dlc, season passes

No they say it sold faster than skyrim in the first week, which is reasonable since oblivion wasn't too well received by hardcore fans, and it was forgetful amongst normalfags. Skyrim is up to 36 milions IIRC, that's their record and they reached it a year or so after launch. They have yet to top that record today, fo4 didn't beat it.
Stop falling to the vydia journalists bullshit. They needed to shill fo4 so they wrote up halfassed articles with malicious wording to take the attention of people.

no
What games are those maps from?

Wrong, you get paid an amount up front, no residuals.
(^:

Because their mere existance brings cRPG standards down. They're a shit company that makes shit games, on top of being every more Jewish and greedy than fucking EA.

If Bethesda spent less time and money bribing game journalists and more on making good games maybe they could accomplish more.

I mean, Obsidian had 18 months to make NV, and it had more and better content than FO3 and 4 combined, and those two took upward of five years to complete. What the fuck do Bethesda even do in all that time? Can't be the fucking engine and assets since they recycle half of that shit with each game.

I'm under no illusion that these companies are dying outright. However their quality is dipping, what's propping them up is the mass amount of normalfags entering the market, hence casualization. However, the sentiment is true that video games, and in fact tech in general, is a bubble waiting to burst. They spend millions on a new release, that half the time only does little better handle break even. All it would take is for times to get a little harder, where your average consumer doesn't feel like buying a 60 dollar game, and things will spiral out of control.

They're focusing on the cause market is a massive mistake, it's a market notorious for changing on a whim.

Actually, the normalfag wave is drying up, hence why all the big publishers are so desperately pushing microtransactions, loot crates and all the other Yiddish filth in their products. They are too entrenched in their ways to quickly switch over from the blockbuster AAA mentality, and since the influx of new suckers is drying up their usual shenanigans don't work as well as before because they are now stuck with a public that actually has long term memory and can recall getting burned.

also mfw I bought NV without knowing just how good it was

so…
Who's left?
Atlus, Falcom, Nippon-Ichi, Vanilla Ware, Platinum Games, Sega…
also
come on user, the indy scene minus the hippster (((artsy))) stuff and walking sims wich ain't even the majority of indie releases anyway is just like vidya during the Atari era in wich a lot of low budget games came out all the time experimenting different shit and eventually something good spawned out..
I know, i lnow, this is what led to the vidya crash but back then that was the AAA market the industry lived on but now is just a low budget playground for aspiring devs to learn the ropes
considering how much top tier vidya they've produced and how little they have fucked up i think it's still to early to roast them
how bad have things become that now i just give these 2 for granted and don't even fault companies for being degeneratekikes and using them since everyone else in the block is being a degenerate kike and using them both…
I feel like a catholic priest being indiferent at a fag pride parade sue to kike over exposure to degeneracy
This i'm not even sure if it should go in the list
the only ones suporting it are Nintendrones who are likelly very aware by now that the company is ran by Yakuza but they still don't care.
Also the big N has been experimenting with new and fun ways to jew goyim outta their shekkels since the company's inception
You can even say they pioneered in microtransactions and dlc with that NES satelite thing and the amibos are the ultimate form of jewery.
despite all this, they are the only vidya company that is not hollywoodinsing itself

Sorry for the autism. The short version is that 22 people who came on during the development of Morrowind are still around at Bethesda.

Perhaps there exists something resembling justice in this world

The only people that matter would be the writers and the gameplay designers. Considering none of the Bethesda games after Morrowind are any good in either of those departments I can safely conclude that everyone with a shred of talent was chased out of Bethesda.

I was just trying to be helpful.

I know user, and it's pretty cool you did the research. I'm just saying that the number of remaining members of the Morrowind team isn't really a good metric to use, though it does seem to correlate with the decline of a developer.

I'd be curious to see how many of the original Gothic 1 and 2 team members were on board for Gothic 3, or how many remained to make Gothic 2 to challenge the theory even.

Yeah, I think you're right. The quality speaks for itself.
I find it interesting, by the way, that a vastly large number of people at Bethesda came on during Oblivion and Fallout 3.

If I get the time, I'll look into it.

*vastly larger number

Stahp.

Not a typical DLC milking "expansion", a standalone "expansion" sold as an independent new product. That's either a sign of a tremendous success justifying fullprice milking, for which I haven't seen any evidence, or it's a sign of desperation, trying to to reignite the franchise with a new product so it drives long tail sales towards the earlier installments. Looks like the latter to me.

The only bethesda game I ever bought was Morrowind

I liked NuPrey.

I actually bought FO4 when it was new fortunately my net friends convinced me to refund it

You don't deserve such good friends.

Clearly he's talking about people here.

Even if it was titled "shit" it still wouldnt have been obvious to you

I'm not his friend.

You're right. You're his boyfriend.

I doubt this. The best way to improve a Bethesda game is to reduce the time they spend making it, not increase it.

Ignore them, they're just poor

Pirate the pre-patched, original release version. That shit is golden.

I thought we kicked all the gays out? How'd you fags slip under the radar?

Don't call me a fag, you fag.

Old image.

How do games bloat themselves beyond 20 gigs anyway. 20 gigs is kinda pushing it but any more than that and it just gets rediculous. Even stuff like deus ex, which has a similar amount of voice acting, is only like 2 gigs i think. How did FO4 get to fucking 35 gigs?

mostly audio.

They cant compress it at all?

If I had to guess it's developers trying to push out as many models and textures as they can as fast as they can with little or no regard for compressing or saving space.

you'd complain about that too

Why would i complain about compression, goon?

You can compress shit without it sounding bad, right?

You know you can*

yep

got an argument?

Compressing audio and textures for a lower file size is a good thing.

ok, i know this, tell bethesda. they already use dxt5.

How do you got to a point you essentially can release same game over and over again with development tools attached to it and you manage to fuck it up?
You could gain all the Daggerfall fans by not removing mechanics from it. Fallout 4 doesn't even have skills.
All required for story to be decent were story mods. They added voiced protag.
They could have actually made paid mods a success with Falskaar. They made people pay for texture swaps.

How do you manage to fuck up so badly?

bethesda gets a large portion of its sales on PC (although consoles still sell more)

Because Bethesda is too concerned with monetizing mods to actually care about making a decent game. Why bother trying when the modders will fix AND improve your game, then let you sell their work while only paying them a pittance. IMO, the only reason Bethesda games still sell well are because of the massive modding community behind them.

Tell me more lies user.

Why would volvo touch this?

Because valve doesn't give a shit unless it effects them financially.

It's the audio for different languages.

disgusting

Oh it outsold NV, NV sold like shit on Consoles and console goyim bought it in droves

Yes but making a decent game and having good design choices are two different things. It gotten to a point with same resources you could have made much higher quality game. They don't save money making these games.
It is hard for me to say they don't try to make quality games. They need to be fucking retards.

NV outsold fo3 on consoles too.
Solve your inferiority complex, nigger. Maybe if you'd stop stealing, the market wouldn't be on the con-solez, uh? Maybe your platform is flooded by bad ports and unoptimized triple a games because you are shit?
And that's why you complain about con-solez in every triple a thread. Cause tyrone don care.

lol

Pete hines face just above your post is perfect for what you just said.

Her trigger discipline is good but I see no eye protection.

I'm really surprised there isn't an english only torrent out somewhere.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

Stop posting like a retard.

Is that a real quote?

theres a link right in the picture…yes, pete hines is that dumb.

What's wrong with his face? Does he not know how to smile?

Just noticed the archive. Before your post.

Probably trying to mimic Vaultboy.

That reason is…?

From what I understand they fucked it up so badly they're probably going to have to rewrite the script extender. The Icing on the cake is they just finished the script extender for Skyrim SE, and now they'll have to start again.

???

Did you post this as an excuse to post two girls kissing?

Why don't modders get tired of Bethesda's bullshit and just make their own games?

They're betas that "just roll with it man" because it's easier than actually having to act in order to bring change.
Well if the wife ain't happy…

Because they suck Bethesda cock.

In that case, post more.

I don't have any saved, I do have dudes kissing dudes though.

i didnt buy it but someone bought it for me after the e3 presentation
i played ~4hours and couldnt stomach any more of it, couldnt even kill the black dude character so why fucking bother

he should have posted more

I have this, but that's it. Not at home right now.

No thanks.

I figured. But I wasn't going to if no one asked.

I'm perfectly okay with this derailment.

It breaks my heart to see what bethesda turned into.

at least we'll have the memories.

Post more cute lesbians

Didn't mean to post her actually.

stop this gay shit

I concur with these fine gentlemen

No really user. Fallout 4 sold less copies than New Vegas. Pete Hines has admitted the games success was just his opinion.

Anyone have the screencap of the polyfon interview where Todd brags about developingbthe game in a bubble and that their big them was what if robots were just like humans how would society react. Only to be blown away when the interviewer said it has been done to death. Prob the first instance he realized they might have fucked up.

They can't write for shit, that much is well known.

I'm a literal faggot yet I can watch two naked chicks making out, what's your excuse?

What the fuck. Source?

No way he hasn't seen Blade Runner.

We can all take a lot of shit but completely off topic bullshit is annoying anyway

Fair enough, he sounded like he was getting offended over it for some reason.

They're already getting a bigger and bigger head thanks to Zionmax living up to their name following the success of TES5: Skyreddit amongst normalfags. Obnoxious mass marketing and Bethesda's name being attached to all sorts of AAA titles are symptoms. They keep going, they'll repeat the same mistakes as BioWare, culminating with Todd locking himself in a room to write the entire main questline depicting Landfall (end of the TES world) as pretentiously as possible a la what happened with the Mass Effect 3 ending.

Question is, will shit like Wolfenstein keep their pulse alive a little longer of finally finish them off?

putting on the negative review filter doesn't prove anything.

Lesbians are just as mentally ill as faggots, faggot.

Fans themselves summed up what is wrong with the game.