A disturbing realization

Shitty DLC practices, micro-transactions and season passes maybe choking the life out of the this hobby. But I think it's safe to say that once video games(That aren't F2P LoL clones like China had long before the games ban was lifted) hit the mainstream in China, this hobby is dead. The only way it could be saved after such a point would be if developers being forced to pander to the Chinese market decide to leave en masse to start a bunch of independent studios.
But if the state of modern AAA says anything, there's a lot of spineless cucks in this industry that'll work for shitty companies and make buggy, rushed and mediocre games as long it means a paycheck at the end of the month. Are chinks going to be the end of vidya as we know it? Should we be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

kelos.ie/2017/03/24/ireland-joins-china-led-asian-bank-in-bid-to-boost-links/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/china-now-has-the-lowest-fertility-rate-the-world-18570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The chinese market is more conservative and less indoctrinated by jewish propaganda than the US market. They are still savages but almost every attempt by Hollywood kikes to pander and subvert them has failed.

It's not that pandering to them works. It's that it makes Hollywood movies even worse than usual because they're doing shit to try and pander to the Chinese that makes the movie shittier as a result. AAA games can already be pretty bad, but if they try to pander like the jews in Hollywood do, there's probably another crash incoming.

I thought the Chinese were notorious for being pirates like the Russians, how big of a market would there be pandering to a nation that would just end up not paying for your million-dollar investment compared to Europe and NA?

games are over since 2007 you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

Nigger games are only banned in China-California.

And that is a problem why? Nothing released by Hollywood is worth watching and if they actively lose money on stuff, that is just the icing on the cake.

The Chinese box office single-handedly keeps Transformers alive. Basically any series where you're thinking "That series is still running?" is probably the result of the Chinese market.

you just now realized this?

The ban was in place for consoles. There were western games being sold beforehand but for PC. The problem is getting chinese people to reliably make initial purchases for a game. This is why F2P is rampant. At the moment there have already been inroads from western developers to cater to this, like the free to play call of duty that replaces zombies mode with robots mode.

pic related

Based chinks
Smaller nigger aside, I prefer the composition of the chink one. I just wish they could have used something other than the robot for the center

The Chinese are worse than the Jews, though.

I agree, it has a very nice colour contrast that's pleasant to the eyes

furries btfo lmao

Honestly, the chink one is worse. They removed some of the more important characters like Chewbacca and that pilot and that stupid ayylmao that will never be seen again thankfully, copied and pasted the same storm trooper again and again, and used a picture of Kylo Ren like he's posing for a Halloween costume catalog. The only thing better about it is the inclusion of more X-Wings and Tie Fighters.

Meant for

Don't forget no negroes, though that's a given

The only way to save vidya is for people like ourselves to start our own studios. That is the only way. The industry will absolutely never crash. It is massive and as the years go by, more and more normals will start playing vidya. We either fix vidya from within or we wait for a massive global war that ends with every developer and publisher dead.

take your meds

He's right there, though. What are you on about?

The Japanese don't give a shit about any market other than their own.
Just play Japanese games.

I mostly like the reduction of noise. There are no white spots everywhere and more negative space. Hate what they've done to the stormtrooper army on front though.

The war will be about the survival and thrival of the white race, not your silly video games

Based off a decade of experience with Holla Forums it is far more likely that we will continue to content ourselves with sniping from the sidelines and nurturing our sense of smug superiority.

Stop being lazy. Stop wishing for a hero to come and save the industry for you. Nothing will ever change unless we do something about it. Learn how to use game engines, learn how to script, learn how to model, texture and animate. Find people with same interests as you and fund our own studio. Make video games and show the people what video games were always meant to be. Fun.

oh no, YS and code: hardcore
thats the most i can cherry pick since im chilean
chileans have really good cherries btw
thats the joke.

Dont bother replying to "take your meds", anyone saying that is a shitposter.

Acquiring skills is a pain though
t- artfag in training

It's a good thing because they hate SJW stuff there. They're communist, but they don't like left-leaning identity politics. Only esport games.

I'm going to tell you something very important and you need to listen.
You have to ignore AAA games. They've been shit for a decade. Most of the good games that have come out since 2007 have been games by smaller studios. Have you been waiting months between good games? Then you're probably only focusing on AAA.
Not every AAA game is going to be as good as Splatoon; AAA is only going to get worse from here on out and you have to accept this.

There will be no big video game crash.
There will be no recovery.
You need to completely forget about the existence of AAA and just keep digging through the ocean of obscure games until you find something good. You'll be surprised how many good games are out there if you just look.

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overwaifus.

There are user's already learning how to make games, what's your excuse?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed…

Of course, for the Jew-Chink aristocracy, a mulatto underclass is key. They're just now wrangling the soylent merchants, are you ready to get ZUCKED?

Shut up Wang, you lying piece of shit. Their entire power structure IS jewish propaganda. Their government is communist and they control media with an iron fist. Mao himself worked heavily with the literal kikes. Everything he and his did screams of judaism and modern chinks act like absolute kikes only with less hygiene and more non-kosher foods.
The only reason the jews don't bother with multiculti bullshit there is because there is no point: They already have a nation of slaves to make cheap crap for them. Why would a jew want anything but conservatism for such a nation? Subverting them with dindus and goatfuckers will only cause them harm. Better to let them be ethnically proud about their absolutely garbage race and perpetuate their dogshit culture.

This. It's easier than ever to make a game on your own. Download Gamemaker and just like make game. Unity and Unreal are ok too, but they're owned by SJWs and chinks respectively.

is right too. There are still a few worthwhile AAA games coming out, but you'll hear about them. It's healthier to ignore the overall state of the industry instead of getting emotional about it. Especially if you wanna get into dev, block out the noise and distractions including excessively browsing mongolian basket-weaving forums and social media and focus on your craft.

which is Half the god damn problem in the first place. Entryism is cancer!

China has garbage taste in videogames, almost everything that gets played is LoL, monhun clones, clash of the clans clones, or just any F2P microtransaction-riddled clone of a popular western multiplayer game.

Source: 我学中文和我的朋友是中国人

Get the fuck out

No. Comrade Mei would shit all over the place and she probably would have eaten her dead "friends'"* frozen spleens for some goofy psuedo-medicinal bullshit. She is not cuddly: She will screech at you and smell like poisonous chemicals and she would betray your gweilo ass. Do not approach Comrade Mei. Go find yourself a nice chubby girl from Hong Kong or Taiwan, or a western girl several generations out of China, if you a so thirsty for thicc chinese loving.
*NOTE: Mainland chinks don't have friends. They hate you.

Not really, it only applies to small developers as AAA still require huge budgets.
There may be more bad indie games released nowadays, but there should also be more good ones. It's up to the people who care to change the state of things, it's easier than ever to do so.

That logic doesn't work at all, lowering the STANDARDS does not imply there will be more good games. Moreover if you have to swim through a gallon of turd to find one half decent budget title then your priorities are all fucked up.

Chinks are not based!
Jews hate niggers. Are jews based? No! Jews are scum. Chinks are scum.
Niggers are better than chinks and jews any day. Niggers can be trained, and like fighting games. Chinks and jews betray you and only like garbage games.

And even more disturbing when the Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo tried to do a sales blitz for them marketing share, too bad the Chinks have both a grey and black market for vidya for years there, and PC is still reigning king there. Just ask the Government and parents.

How does it not? The bar for making a reasonably sized game on your own is much easier than it was 20 years ago. It's still a huge amount of work, but aspiring developers have all the tools necessary to make it for cheap. It doesn't exclude people with good aspirations at all. Rather, people have LESS of an excuse to make a bad game these days.

The chinese censors would never let anything homosexual or deviant into their games. So most of the subversion shit wouldn't make it.
Think about the transformers movies or the pirates of carribean films - who do they offend? I mean other than movie critics. But do you ever see anyone picketing them for promoting shit? Nope.

Standards haven't fallen because of a falling financial bar to entry, they've fallen because AAA has encouraged the inundation of normalfags so they can emulate Hollywood and cease even trying while still making shitloads.

chinks are shit but no matter how shit they are i find it hard to believe anyone other than a kike could have worst taste in vidya than a burgerhead

Never forget to make a tribute to the white man. Thanks whity !

You're ignoring what that user says.

It's a different situation for films. As you still need to pay money if you want to see a film on the big screen. But with vidya there's little reason to not just pirate the game.

you just went full retard
chinks at least managed to build and mantain a civilization, as shitty as it is it's still a civilisation and they can be trained much easyer than nigger, will even do a better job to
just gotta watch them closelly cus they'll jew you if you allow them the chance
but Nogs? you can wipe their ass all you like an they will still nog up any jub you have them do
seriusly, the very few creative, smart and civilised niggers are the closest thing to superman IRL cus the nigger gene pool is so shit that producing someone who is not as shit as the rest of their race is a 1 in a millon achivement.
and the only reason why they can achive that 1 in a millon super nigger is because they reproduce by the trillons like the plague they are

OP. Have you forgotten how Tencent bought and now owns Riot/Hirez? That skeletons are now purged from those games since it means bad luck in chinese culture?

Let them at it. I'm willing to see gaming die as long as my Tencent share continue to bring in sweet gains.

Was it cellphones reaching total saturation that year? Portal? big bang theory? Why did everything go to shit that year?

opinion discarded
fuck off reddit

chinks are commies but openly relly on capitalist hong kong to not go under and they're population is so sick hungry and inbred that (((they))) don't even need to be on full commie mode to goy them
That said, the chink kikes are different breed of kike, they don't like niggers, have racial pride, know feminism is cancer and they are nationalistic as fuck cus if they're not they'll be deported to China's North Korea Gulag
At least on those front, China IS less cucked than the west
wich makes your entire post all the more hilaryous and ironic

>>>/oven/

Niggers can be trained better. As long as you show strength they will show respect. They are savage, but they do have a vague notion of morality and are loyal. And although they will nog things up if you are inattentive they often won't if you keep a firm hand.
But chinks are always going to disrespect you. They have no loyalty. Mao saw to it that any degree of honesty or intelligence was bred out. And no matter what you do, they will always cut every corner and produce absolute garbage.

No they are not. All those things are pushed on us so we can be conquered. Now that China is conquered, they do not want that.
In fact, they are more cucked considering Mao selectively bred them to be as subhuman as possible, thus destroying their bloodline eternally. They were self-cucked.

It's already happening, Tencent is buying any companies with extremely popular games they can get their claws on: Riot, Supercell, and even some Epic Games, ActiBlizzard and Paradox assets. And soon with their new Steam clone "WeGame" they could start making exclusivity "deals" for their client.

Could trannywanese games be better? They have some big hardware manufacturers like Gigabyte, MSI, Foxconn, Acer, Asus and others, and Taiwanese gamer's tastes aren't as abysmal as burgers or chinks other than playing MMOs until literal death. But i don't think they've made any notable games other than MMOs, Mobile games and some obscure PC games that never left their country.

i'm not saying that Mao didn't fuck them up, but if you are gonna claim they don't hate niggers and feminist nor have retarded levels of unjustyfied national and racial pride i'm gonna need some some citations
cus last i checked, they hate nogs
think femtards are stupid and they will champion the fuck out of their commie shit state despite being treated like goyim and their shit race despite their decadent jewed gene pool

This is why we need school seven days a week

So? Pandering to the Chink market will only create a breeding ground for mindless gook clickers and grinders. They are no better than Cowadoody. It's two flavors of shit.

you stupid? This shit already happened, look at DOTA 2.
They added monkey king because china has a hard on for him, and they changed Skeleton king because china is terrified of skeletons

No, I'm not saying they don't hate niggers and feminists. I'm saying it doesn't mean shit.
(((They))) WANT them to be conservative. Because what they have right now is something useful to (((them))), so it must be conserved. That means ethnonationalism is good no matter how genetically fucked they are and cultural pride is good no matter how much they disgrace their ancestors because they make the chinks actually want to continue being commie goy slaves. Feminists and niggers are bad because they would weaken and help overturn China, which in this case would be bad.

Mao didn't invent anything new on China when he exterminated all the good genes to secure eternal power. Emperor Chin created China just like that.
Remember Confucius? that oh so wise chink philosopher? he's the only one who's writing survived Chin's purge, there were thousands like him, maybe even better, but Chin needed the gene pool dumb and beta so killed everything with balls and brains. if anything Mao made his ancestors proud

I often hear about how Confucius ruined China. What exactly did he preach that fucked China's shit up so hard?

While you're almost there; they're not afraid of skeletons, it's bad luck to view the dead in their culture in general. So yes, Skeleton King, Lifestealer, Pudge, any character that had even a slight resemblance to a skeleton or a corpse had their model changed. The weirdest I would say would be Huskar and Shadow Fiend.

Skeleton king already had a censored model for china, and the other skeleton heroes who had censored models are still completely intact.
Boner king was entirely on Blizzard trying to claim they invented the concept of an undead king.

He preached all sorts of icky things, which stop the society from advancing to a proper tolerant society free of hate.

Every big corporation, industry, and political party in America is playing their own little game of Dark Souls trying desperately to keep the flames of their organizations lit.
Look what they do, look how they sacrifice their own people and talent in a way to appease the others and somehow keep themselves relevant and alive.

Hell, they don't even have to be that old.
I'm starting to see articles pop up about how to move away from google, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc…
The rise of the "alt" parties and the rising popularity of the smaller ones (libertarian, green, constitutionalists, classic liberals).

The game industry in America will look to China much like hollywood did, like all the industries in the US with products to manufacture did…
They don't seem to understand what the other industries have already had to deal with is that after a while China will simply copy what they've been given and will no longer need and will soon seek to distance themselves from the west in those ways.
Hell, the Chinese right now are colonizing east Africa to turn that area into a cheap manufacturing sweat-shop farm for THEM.

Confucius more or less set the foundation of the modern Chinese ant colony
All Mao did was stack communism on top of it, and thus modern china was born.

Eh I don't know if its something you can pin on that guy. I've noticed that asians in general (no matter where they seem to be) seem to gravitate towards the ant-colony or beehive sort of society. Highly structured and ordered social hierarchies, a distrust of outsiders, and liking things well ordered especially the actions of people.

Maybe asians are just insect people. Ancient Aliens mixed shit.

Is it really that good though? Though I suppose it is since they basically have monopoly on bringing games into the chinese mainstream.

They don't just do games user, some new hollywood movies are being funded by them as well.

That's what I thought was funny about the Ghost in the Shell white-washing controversy. Everyone was, of course, blaming the ebil white people for it but it was a movie funded by and for the chinks.

It is rather hilarious to see the alt-left get up in arms about choices of actors in movies and hollywood itself pushing all that "diversity" when in reality hollywood knows that the chinese market, who are the ones they're trying to sell to, actually prefers to have white people in their movies.

I wonder if anyone in the mainstream will ever catch on to that dirty little secret?

Does this mean I might actually get my friend back from the MMO/MOBA/CRAPCUNTS menace?

Why would anything good ever happen?

IIRC their logo is right there in the opening credits so it's not even a secret. Fuck just looking at the Wikipedia page should be enough to know..
Do they just think that /hollywood/ is one person?

They don't think at all.
That's their problem.

One would think doing mental gymnastics 24/7 would do otherwise, but I guess it just fries out whatever they had before.

CS:GO is going free to play in China. They used to get knock-off Counter-Strike games made by Chinese companies licensing the name in GoldSource/Source engines but now they are officially getting the real CS:GO, but without the $15 price tag.

Activision Blizzard had to partner with them just to get into the Chinese market. But mobile games is still where the money is at in China so I don't really see it affecting games in the west too much other than "competitive" games.

They are known for games but they have their hands in everything. They are a huge internet giant, rivaled in China only by Alibaba. They own the largest social media app and as well own parts of dozens of smaller Chinese internet companies.

Technically banned yes, but they've always had the consoles at local games shops that are everywhere. I know a guy who brought back a modded PS2 and a ton of pirated games back in the early 2000s. They import them from everywhere.

No, it is a double edged sword working with the Chinese, sure your movie doing gangbusters is great for PR of your shitty movie, but the commie kikes still take the lions share of the profits.

Also doing business with china means you are at the mercy of their government at every possible opportunity, and unlike the western world, they have an insane bias towards Chinese companies

Wew.

They like strategy shit they don't play AAA american action games

why is there so much demand for inferior western products in glorious china?

because china does nothing but create inferior products for the west.

Where I can, I try not to buy anything made in China.

It is allllll crap.

Chinos only care about MMOs I though

Don't shit-talking China. We are the greatest superpower in the world

you're a funny guy.

They were trying to make them relate with it so they multiplied the number of faceless soldiers by 20 and put more aircraft shooting at them from above, made the dark overlord looking straight into the camera to give it more authority and then made the center of it the robot because out of a bunch of westerners, women, and a black it's the thing the chinese can identify with the most.

I take it you've never heard of the Orange and Teal shit that's been going on forever then. Both are generic as fuck.

You deserve all shit you got, you massive faggot.

They're one of the worst races to inhabit the Earth.

Well the Chinese government is pro-Chinese so that makes perfect sense.

I know a Chink who says this, I like to point out to him that Greece has over 8,000.

I know a chink who swears up and down that he's not a chink, despite having the slantiest goddamn eyes possible. He gets pissed when people point this out.

You got it right, but also wrong. The Chinese absolutely hate niggers, even when their own people try to shoehorn them in their media and chiniggers are an actual thing they still absolutely loathe them. Part of me believes China will undergo the same stages of niggification that the USA went through, except this time it's because of their African colonies and football of all things.
At any rate, the Chinese are trying to flat out copy most of today's vidya but with their shitty design philosophy, so it's alright. Rest assured that gaming is gonna be kill in a short while, regardless of what they do.

Again, the literal kikes of asia are the koreans. They barely have their own religion at this point with all the Christianism and the Talmud shoved into them.

FUCKING THIS
Also find games and devs to support and push them like fuck.
Present an alternative to the mainstream and indie crew

I'm really, really sick of seeing things that used to be reliable and made in the west now being made in fucking china with zero quality control but that's more due to shitty jew companies trying to save some shekels instead of putting out a decent product.

True, but the Chinese are worse than the Jews and will be more of a menace to the West than the Jews could ever hope to be.

The Chinese do not exist anymore. There is no such thing as a Chinese person. They are all mongrels.

You're worried about pandering because you don't understand the real problem.

The Chinese are not only okay with P2W, THEY EXPECT IT

I've played games with Chinese people. They EXPECT that real life wealth will carry over to video game strength. They EXPECT that they will be able to buy their way to the top tier in any competitive game. They EXPECT that the fat worthless son of a coal baron will be able to dump $100,000 into the game and be king of that server forever. They honestly do not comprehend things working any other way. Who would spend money on a free game if it doesn't make them win? The rich have always been powerful, how could it be any other way, five thousand years of history you do not understand.

CHINKS DESERVED MAO

Shut up slant.

what was in these pictures

I think it's time to stop playing video games and to start making some for China

Incoming huge neetbux

Fuck china pictures from earlier, for some reason the quick reply didnt delete them.

I believe in the past most games that attempted to release in the Chinese market have been online-only multiplayer titles, like Company of Heroes Online

We need more screencaps about how shitty China is, these are fantastic

Better to be slowly replaced by niggers and sandniggers, right? At least you have the amazing inventions such as human rights, equality, women's rights, no-fault divorce, facebook, Prism

You couldn't have fucked up any quicker if you tried.

It's not like we're losing anything of value since we haven't had a good game in the last few years anyway.
What this really means is that a crash if any is going to take more time to come because the world just made another group of retards for AAA companies to harvest, and that in turn means their bubble will be able to sustain itself for many more years.

Wrong.

Chinks are loud, cheap, underhanded, and filthy, but they aren't retarded like niggers.

You can stop projecting now Herschel.

Pretty sure he's the same butthurt chink who's been doing that in every thread where someone starts shitting on china (which is naturally every thread where china comes up) lately. That's all chinks can do when faced with evidence of what a shithole their country is and what subhumans their people are.

I remember calling China a shithole right to a chink's face.
He said that it wasn't really a shithole. Are chinks really delusional or do they lie to themselves?

What are you worried about, user? :^)

What's the difference?

When you talk to a native-born chink, you're not talking to a person, you're talking to a malformed castrato that has been smothered by propaganda and the overwhelming psychic presence of 1.3 billion people from the day that they were born, a nodule of the overmind. If they're not one of the lucky few born with a soul it takes years to teach them how to act like a real person, and decades before they get to the point where they don't occasionally revert to being a terminal printing the Han collective's desired outputs.

It's hilarious that they pretend they survived the Cultural Revolution.

id imagine that the U.S. market for online games is gonna get driven away by the chinese market unless they make a whole lot of chinese servers

NONONONOO

just imagine
a few years from now, maybe 3/4ths of CS:GO players will be Chinese
and overwatch players, if its still alive
and DOTA 2 players
and WoW players
and private WoW players
and FFXIV players
and PSO 2 players
and TF2 players
and garry's mod players
and even D2:LoD's online players

So this what getting stuck between a rock and a hard place is like.

Getting a bunch of chinese people to manufacture foreign and pirated products for pennies in sweatshops does not count as a win. You're our bitch. If we cut off contact with you you'll wish you could even make a hundredth of a yuan.

Hope you're learning an actual artistic skill, not "how to shit eggs full of paint out of your vagina".

Hope you're learning an actual artistic skill, not "how to shit eggs full of paint out of your vagina"

Looks like we're going to have 40% of the players cheating instead of just 5%. There goes multiplayer games.

Gamemaker is owned by jews.

So is every other proprietary game engine. They're not going to let you make your blockbuster for free, mister.

kek

COME ON NOT AGAIN

>less indoctrinated by jewish propaganda

Remember how that shitty Rogue One movie had a random Chinese guy who got a lot of screen time for no reason other than to appeal to the Chinese market?

That shit's about to start happening in vidya. You'll see it in big budget games this fall.

t. random user whose girlfriend works in gamedev and tells me terrible shit all the time

I'm more worried about the 6 gorillion micro-transactions. The chinks just can't get enough of that shit, they love it so much.

At least chinks invented their own writing systems.
Niggers are "intelligent" creatures so basic they didn't do something every other race did.
Every race except subsaharan niggers invented writing independently many millenia ago whereas niggers had it introduced to them by white colonizers.

jokes, on you, the west decided it wasn't worth investing some of those savings in, uh, remembering how to make that shit domestically any more.

Good multiplayer games died a while ago, though.

Guild Wars 2 had a Chinese release a few years ago, probably because NCsoft wasn't happy with their profits at the time and needed to milk it for more cash. They added stuff like a subscription, lowered xp rate to encourage players to buy boosters, and the ability to just buy legendary weapons directly from the cash shop they're just prestige weapons that you grind for, the American and Europe GW2 also allows you to buy gold for money but someone had to have made the weapon first.
If this is anything to go by, going for Chinese audiences could mean an introduction of subscription models in games that originally had none and ways to get around grind through cash. Of course, this could just be the Chinese jewing their own people, and it probably is, so it's possible stuff like this will just stay in China.
I don't know if GW2 is even still running in China, but the sales for Path of Fire will probably be abysmal over there because they really hate niggers and that expansion is basically kangz n' shiet.

Welcome to the internet, try looking up what this mythical being called "ping" is.
Good luck.

disappointed

Why? Movies haven't gotten any better or worse since they became popular in China. They just have the occasional Chinaman featured in them, or it's the same trashy film set partial in China.

If anything, it might be reverse. They removed the nigger from the Force Awakens posters and advertisement material in China because Chinamen think nignogs will steal their souls.

Said movies would be shit regardless, only instead of the odd chink actor and stroking the CHINA STRONK dick it would be more dykes, trannies and faggots.

And? It's already so shit I don't even bother with it, they can go for a wild ride, I don't give a shit.

GUILD WAAAARS TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cry me a river.

No, seriously, can someone explain to me why China not giving a flying fuck about Jewish copyright and IP laws is a bad thing?

It's bad for the corporations, man. Someone think of the corporations!

When we start getting all our new chinese games called [Popular Franchise: Subtitle] with flashing colors and characters from 6 different franchises in the cover. And they're all barely playable derivative shit.

So, the same trash we're getting now?

Yes. I would take the chinese market over shitty american sjws any day, thank you very much.

I don't mean that as in
I mean that as

Oh, you mean like AssCreed or Mass Effect, except without the ugly dykes and trannies?

I've already run into chinese players that 'make up' for their shitty ping with the most obvious fucking aimbots you could imagine, works to their advantage even.

And those games have been bombing super bad. If the international market was like the chinese market you wouldn't have a choice, we'd be so deep in worse-than-shovelware garbage that you can say goodbye to any sort of expectations about any videogame you ever held dear.

I'm already at that point. AAA games are buggy, broken garbage filled with loot crates, DLC and microtransactions, on top of Cultural Marxism oozing out of every orifice. Nothing the chinks can shit out can be any worse than what we have now.

Yes it fucking can. It feels nice to think shit can't get any worse, with the hundreds of soulless devs making shit games and having no qualms about butchering anything good
What do you think it's going to happen when literal MILLIONS more soulless devs that have no qualms about butchering anything good and don't obey any laws to protect intellectual properties from blatant plagiarism?
What do you think it's going to happen?

I understand where you're coming from, but these arguments are not helping you.

I'll be devastated all these worthless and pozzed IPs stay as shit as they are now.

You're missing the point. It's not that AAA is going to be shit, it's that EVERYTHING is going to be shit. Forever. You know how the good game to bad game ratio right now is 1 to 1000 and you can't know what's good from bad because of all the doctored footage? Imagine that ratio going up to 1 in 1000000. And it's not like you'll be able to search for gameplay to judge stuff, what with the chinese not giving any fucks about fraud or theft.

I'm sorry but as an Australian you've clearly made a false statement
"Every race except subsharahan niggers invented writing independently"
Have you not heard of the Aborigines

Everything is going to shit already, in case you hadn't noticed. If a game isn't AAA casual trash, it's pandering to leftists, and if it's not that it's some F2P turd. Chinks taking over would merely accelerate the inevitable.

He was clearly speaking about human races, not primates.

What the fuck is that clutter at the top left of the western one

Many reasons.

wrong, retard
where do you think that stuff is designed, prototyped and tested at first? not fuckin china that's for sure

Shitting on China is as Europeans as the white man's burden – grab a drink and enjoy the read

So pre Mao china was basically todays india?

Much of what he says was applied to the Nips as well, leading the French and British to keep underestimating them until the Nips wrecked their shit. It is a dangerous game to play, letting your preconceived biases dictate how you evaluate an opponent. The Chinese didn't go from the pit they were in in the 1980s to where they are today by being stupid subhumans, and they couldn't have built a civilization that at one point rivaled the Romans either.

stop sharing this retarded meme, it's dumber than sonic/zelda cycle shit.

chinese eat garbage even without jewish indoctrination

That's because they are being controlled by the true Aryans of Asia.

You can't compare the Chinese and Japanese though. The Chinese merchant mentality has gotten them far, sure, but they lack a lot of what the Japanese have, not to mention what we do in the West.

Rabi-Ribi is already miles ahead of any chinese game, but I doubt Taiwanese game development will pick off

Looking at the state of Europe and the US in the here and now doesn't exactly fill me with confidence and pride.

Nope, in fact, he juxtaposes the Japanese to the Chinese – clearly denoting the former to be intrinsically superior in terms of culture, philosophy, and general competence to the latter.
Your Sinophilia is obvious, and quite honestly, laughable.

The fact that the chinese are somewhat smart is the problem, look at places like Sydney where they drive up house prices
Or how they make their own imitation versions of western games and pretend like they're the original so any little chink kids thinks that the west ripped off china and not the other way around
The chinese are just slanty eyed jews, they dangerous while niggers are just a burden who mostly kill eachother

At least he knows he should be ashamed

Just because we let ourselves go doesn't mean you have to look up to the Chinks. That's a trend that I see everywhere and frankly it's almost a bit disturbing.

Just accept it, XXI century onwards belongs to China

That's because its blatant defeatism and Sinophilia; to purposefully frame a moment of lethargy in the present with the notion that "haha west is so cucked white boys btfo chinks will rule i cant wait to get my red visa" is pathetic. It's little different from the "we wuz"-crowd of people, or Turks screeching about the return of their beloved Ottoman Empire.

Case in point, the Chink-lover considers himself relevant enough to ever threaten white hegemony, as he unironically uses the Anglicized 鬼佬, and uses Roman numerals to denote the current year – a calendar which is based on the birth of Christ, not some Chinese dragon-chasing opium slinger.

Pic related kills the Chinkposters

Drown yourself, kike. No one believes you. The chinks haven’t won a war in 400 years.

Yet other commentators did not do the same.

No, your lack of a concrete rebuttal is. You're so far in your own ass you think hubris will win you every battle. Gloat over your opponent when they are defeated, not when they are still a threat.

Where did I say anything like that? I merely pointed out they are a threat and underestimating them because of arrogance is just a recipe for disaster.

LEAGUE OF FUCKING LEGENDS.
Your argument is invalid.

It's like you're too stupid to understand what I'm trying to say. I'm telling you to stop smelling your own farts and seriously consider the Chinese a competent threat instead of masturbating over past glories.

I can't tell if you're genuinely retarded or just pretending to make the rest of us look bad.

China has won with both Japanese invaders and the inside warlords, and that is after long age of strife and chaos inside their country caused by westeners

China is just a sleeping giant, too bad for the west that the giant woken up 50 years ago and now is gaining world relevancy and finally standing up to the arrogant westeners that think they rule the world

That's a funny joke when Chinese buildings are literally made of garbage. One good earthquake would wipe out all of China.

What opium are you smoking, Lee? All excerpts from that book are written by the same individual; I have it on my shelf, and it even clearly states so in the picture itself. It even mentions the title, for fuck's sake.
"Rebuttle" to what? You posed no argument, just an assumption; that because we underestimated the Japanese – who are vastly different from the Chinese – and burned our fingers because of it, that we should "learn from our mistakes" and fear Red China even when, as common sense would tell you, the comparison between WW2 Japan and modern China could not be more asinine.
You are a Sinophile for insisting that they are a grave threat, rival the Japanese, and claim everyone who looks down upon China as the subhuman hive of insectoid communist stooges that they are as "hubrisitc idiots".

China hasn't really changed. There was a story a couple of years back iirc about a Chinese man bringing an older man, a traffic accident victim to a hospital. The Chinese court decided that it was the helper who was responsible for the old man's injuries, because why else would he take the old man to a hospital?
Serves him right, he was a good Samaritan, but a naughty Chinese.

Winning a war against yourself doesn't count and the US and Russia did all the work with the Japs there champ.

And guess what? Quantity triumphs over quality. Recently China opened its first abroad military base, and its building more and more aircarriers
Those are just first steps at overthrowing the USA hegemony and gaining power projection.
Not to mention the fact that AIIB is a serious threat to jewish (((World Bank)))
Thats why your jewish masters make you hate china so much, they are afraid of loosing power

China has never won a single significant victory against the Japanese – Decades before the Marco Polo Bridge Incident and the Invasion of China were filled with constant appeasement and concessions on behalf of the Chinese to the Japanese; a supposedly "barbaric" and "inferior" small-time neighbor of little relevance.

In fact, it is only with the combined help of British and French auxilaries from the Raj and Indochina, vast sums of monetary aid from America, and an invasion force from the Soviet Union in Manchuria, that China "won" against Japan, and managed to recapture her lost territory but gain no new clay for her own.
Aside from Port Arthur, I suppose.

"Jewish masters", eh?

Good luck with that since China hasn't won a war against a foreign power in over 500 years.

I wasn't talking about this one author. Are you going to pretend racism against the Japanese wasn't prevalent in the era, or that the French and British didn't view them as inferiors and that ended up costing them dearly?

Yeah, no shit. Last I saw it was China that was encroaching into Africa as the West steadily pulls back.

Or, you know, a sane person that doesn't dismiss an opponent simply because of a racial bias. You sound exactly like the chinks from a 150 years ago. Stupid whito piggu doesn't have 5000 years of glorious history, and then the British came and blew them to pieces and made them their bitch.

Also, you're so goddamn stupid you wrote a post replying to what was obviously shitty bait. You're an idiot.

No, no, you misunderstand
>>13442992; crushing internal rebellions and "winning" a civil war totally counts towards China's amazing track record for military power and dominance!!

Why are you here

Just wait and see, you arrogance will be your end gweilo

how does anybody remember all of those letters or whatever, let alone their positions on those keyboards?

Its kind of obvious that western brainlet like you could never understand it

By no means, but I will challenge you on the asserting that racism - in a time of colonial empires and relative ignorance of the Asiatic world - being the major cause of underestimating a competent and hard-working people, is exactly the same as today; a world that is interconnected and has long since cast-off relative ignorance of foreign peoples of cultures, is currently also underestimating China because of racism.

My point is simple: We don't underestimate because of unfamiliarity or hubris; rather, it is an accurate assessment after careful observation – today and throughout history – of the Chinese's gross incompetence in all areas of politics, military, finance and diplomacy.

And Chinese brainlets couldn't understand gunpowder; they invented it in the 15th century and just sat on it for a few centuries until the British had to show them how to actually incorporate it into structured warfare.

Yeah I'm sure hey Cheng did you know that the Chinese don't give their soldiers body armor because "it will spoil them."? That sure sounds like they could win a war against a country that goes out of their way to save every solider they can. I'm sure the Chinese won't see half their squad get mowed down due to no body armor and still have the moral to not shit their pants and run away from the battle.

ayyy

Guess what, wounded man is bigger burden to the fighting force than dead man, because western armies waste all the resources they can on saving irrelevant lives their military capability is greatly restricted, and wasting resources on body Armour is stupid anyway, better to invest into things that actually matter on the battlefield, like artillery or armored support

Aye, it's part and parcel of being Chinese - I'm sure everyone remembers the video of a child getting run over by a truck in the middle of the street, and everyone just passing on by like its a Chicago nigger begging to show you his mixtape.

And how many wounded are you going to have if you do nothing to protect your own soldiers Cheng?

It really hasn't. There are anecdotes going back to the 1930s and earlier about how they were copying things westerners brought there. It's not some wider arc they are on where they're at the start now at the end they are going to be super creative. It's how they are.

Like you are doing by citing sources written, and I'm quoting your idiotic self, "in a time of colonial empires and relative ignorance of the Asiatic world"?

Boy, you are one dumb fucker, aren't you?

Yet history proves you wrong, because the Chinese have not always been incompetent, and neither have the Arabs, or the Indians, or the South American natives. It's even more hilarious to claim dominance when it's Europe and the US that are getting invaded, not the other way around.

You're doing it right now. You're committing the same moronic mistake that cost so many people so much in previous times.
and on and on it goes.

It physically hurts me to watch you shit up the thread by acting like an ignorant baboon.

And while canons and firearms would take a lot longer to come about they did use gunpowder in various other ways.

Not a lot since the numbers and superior firepower will just overwhelm the western armies before they even fire the first shoot

Lee, this is how you end up with incompetent command structure, grievous morale issues that lead to desertion and partisans, and shit commanding officers; then again, that's precisely how the Chinese like their armies.

They haven't won a war against a foreign power in 500 years how is that not incompetent?

And how are these numbers supposed to get to the US before they get hit by a cruise missile?

Bring it on, fuckers.

Chinks don't ever buy software. Literally everything over there is pirated.
I have noticed there are more chinese games for pc recently. They seem to be getting less creatively bankrupt. The games are still shitty but they're better than asset flips or mobile shovelware.

They are not, USA will just quietly fall into irrelevancy due to internal problems and china will claim its place as a world hegemony projecting its power all across the Asia, Europe and Africa

You're so far up your own ass, it's like you're straight from Reddit. I'll keep it short for you, brainlet, because that's the only way you'll understand: You can cry and shout about "stoopid decadent westerners so cucked im going to china become party member xDDD", but all your points are hogwash.

Truth is, there is no "Chinese" anymore. You can claim the West is being invaded, but China already has been. The indigenous Han is a minority, and even of those who still survive, can be said little more than them being the product of mongrelization, primarily Mongolian and Manshu. Couple this with their complete and total destruction of heritage and culture, and with their horrendous track record the past 500 years – and it becomes more than obvious that, racial bias aside, China is nothing to write home about, no matter how much you Sinophiles try to shill for 'em.

Chemical weapons are a political weapon, not military one. And the moment chemicals get used nukes will come into question too

I love how you ignore everything else I wrote. Would you say the Arab world is incompetent because they can't win against a Western military power on the open battlefield? You're using one single metric to measure success when pretty much every opponent of the West deliberately eschews a direct confrontation because they know they will lose.

Judging threats solely based on military competence is beyond retarded, especially when Europe is basically incapable of waging their own wars since they rely so heavily on the US for protection, while they squander their budgets on social programs to facilitate breeding of mudshits and niggers.

If only Western powers had the balls to fight wars competently instead of pussyfooting and constantly engaging in half measures.

Why haven't the burgers nuked the soviets in 'nam days then? I mean, sure, they where about to, but they didn't.

Great plan there Cheng I can see why China hasn't won a war against a foreign power in 500 years if their motto is to just wait for them to go away.

Also, before I forget, to imply – which is what you're doing – that any of the conflicts you spelled out were lost just because of underestimation is simply retarded.
Britain would not have lost against the Japanese if it were a one-on-one, and their entire fleet wasn't tied down in the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
Germany would have not have failed in Barbarossa if Americans didn't single-handedly supply the entire Soviet war effort since the start of the conflict.
Muslims "wrecked" Europe because they were allowed to; they were a convenient hammer of the Papacy to reduce the authority of the Patriarch with. Ever since Charles Martel have they been steadily pushed back, since their relative use had been spent.
Precisely my point, but continue about how I'm "an ignorant RAYCISS white piggu baboon!!!" though. This physically hurts you, but I find it hilarious to see you shill so desperately.

I didnt equated napalm to nukes
And why does every country gets rid of its chemical weapons stockpilles and every time they are get used everybody spergs out? Eg. Syria

Yes I would if you can only kill your enemy by planting bombs in the road and hope they don't develop vehicles that can withstand road bombs you are incompetent as fuck.

Because muh inhumanity. That's right, moralfags is why.

this is a joke right?
the west has its problems sure but we're still doing a heck of a lot better than the polluted, backwards communist shit hole that is modern china
if you chinkies start any trouble all we have to do is let daddy japan rebuild their military and they'll come kick your yellow asses back to the mainland where you belong :^)

Good luck with fighting open "fair" war with half of the world

Lmao, just wait and watch as the countries all around the world will willingly come to china to ask for help and military bases thanks to AIIB

Because no sane human would actually use nukes if they know there is another nuclear power around. Nukes are a political weapon, in the sense that both sides in a conflict know there are certain lines (geographic, military and political) that should not be crossed.

The whole of the Cold War is pretty much Russia and the US bending over backwards to ensure they never directly fought each other, and during the Cuban Crisis both Kennedy and Khrushchev were desperately trying to reign the situation in before it went out of control.

Yet it worked. The US declared both Iraq and Afghanistan a complete loss, both in the political and ideological sense. Same shit with Vietnam. These people know how to get the West to fuck out of their shitholes, and the West has yet to figure out an effective way to combat that, mostly because of ideological reasons.

Shit, the last time an insurgency was successfully put to rest was in Algeria, and only because the French gave no fucks, only to be backstabbed by the politicians back at home that got butthurt all the little brown children were dying.

You ignored the part where the US created road bomb proof vehicles didn't you? Because that's a thing the US is fighting fair against an enemy that does not and is WINNING. If that isn't incompetent I don't know what is.

The "wars" in the Middle East are proxy wars fought by various interests using replaceable assets and with great amounts of plausible deniability.

You're so intent on being smug about "stupid western piggus" that you forget which race practically owned 90% of the world's landmass for the last three centuries; at the end of the day, you're looking for an excuse to hate the West, because you're most likely a half-breed Chink shitskin, or Commonfilth.

Yes, but thats besides the point, it doesnt matter how destructive those weapons are, what matters is how international community perceives them. And to the UN chemical weapons are equal to the nukes

Only because we left the arabs to police themselves and OH LOOK THEY FUCKED IT UP WITH THEIR INCOMPETENCE!

who would want a military base built by chinese? it'd probably fall over in a stiff wind knowing the build quality on most of your shit
nobody sane wants "help" from china, china already needs help from us just to survive :^)

ITT: butthurt jewpigs being butthurt about being outjewed by gookjews

t. Holla Forums
Yeah, no. The US achieved all its objectives, were shafted, and liberals back home come out of the woodwork to denounce all violence against communist/left-leaning regimes as "wasteful", "complete loss" and "w-war of aggression, america bad!"

Just leave the thread already Chink, we have IDs here.

We're 20 years away from being minorities in our own ancestral lands. How exactly are we in a better place?

And the US did that because they, just like the Russians, couldn't retain control of Afghanistan with the tools at their disposal. Are you going to pretend Russians "won" Afghanistan, or that the US "won" Vietnam?

See what I'm getting at? They don't have to win in the traditional sense, all they need to do is to make the West lose, because the more the West loses, the more its power and influence goes away, the more free they are to do what they want in their sphere of influence.

Cry some more, over 50.000 dead americans in Iraq and Afganistan, over 6,500 military suicides annually

It's like taking money out of one pocket and putting it in the order, retard. Jews are Jews, be they (((West))) or (((East))).

Taiping Rebellion caused more deaths than the entirety of Europe in World War 1 – if we want to laugh about the dead, why not these?

The US didn't want to control Afghanistan they wanted to stop it from being a hellhole run by terrorists that hate everyone that isn't muslim. The US military had mostly calmed the region down and trained local forces to keep the peace. The local forces were incompetent and everything went to hell because you can't trust these niggers to keep their own shit from falling apart.

we have an optimist here, there so much incompetence and stupidity 'up there' you wouldn't believe it

Really?
kelos.ie/2017/03/24/ireland-joins-china-led-asian-bank-in-bid-to-boost-links/

And those you call "Chinese" are already minorities, yet you shill for them so desperately; why so?
Not even going to address the autism about Afghanistan and Vietnam again. Please go back to Reddit if you haven't filtered me for "wrongthink" already, nigger.

says the land that murdered 45 million of its own citizens without even being at war

Cheng stop you are making me think you are actually retarded.

And yet china still stands strong, no matter how many chinese will perish, there always be more, and china will always preserve and grow larger
Meanwhile USA, 3rd most populous country one earth can barely stand 50.000 military loses

I think the great leap forward and the sparrow extermination campaign was like four times that user.

>Investment (((bank)))
2/10 got me to reply

This is your brain on communism

Those you call "Chinese" are the mongrel offspring of Manshu and Mongolian rulers who've subjugated China for centuries. The Han Chinese – which is about as close to the indigenous Chinaman as Italians are "Roman" – is massively on the decline.

So you're wrong, Chink.

The Chinese are truly the rabbits of the human species. They live only to breed and die. Here I was thinking the niggers held that role.

The Chinese are basically niggers that figured out how to copy civilization.

At the very least niggers make up for brains with muscle; they can make decent farming equipment provided that you keep them on a short leash. The Chinese, however, are a useless people.

No one in the industry is listening to your lies and lip service. If you have a problem with the way games are going make the games you want to see.

stop the presses, how come no one ever thought of this before

what's the point of having more when you can't even fight fucking japan without taking more than 3 to 1 military losses and only surviving at all because the japs had to pull out and run the other way to fight america

Because you were too busy jerking off to little anime girls.

Yeah, I'm sure ISIS just spontaneously came into being.

Said local forces were routinely deserting the military and police because the puppet government put in place by the US was a sham with no popular support, same as the puppet government the Soviets had put in place in the 80s.

Afghanistan was a failure, much like Vietnam, because the US went into it with an idea of what they wanted it to be, not what it is. In Vietnam the US went in beveling that if they killed enough gooks they'd eventually calm the fuck down. They built their whole strategy around hunting gooks down in the jungle and killing them, and this gained them nothing because the gooks did not operate on the same wavelength as the US. While high casualties would (and did) make the US throw in the towel the gooks gave less of a shit about their losses, since there were always more from where those came from.

This is what I'm talking about when I say you people constantly underestimate the opponent. You think they will act and behave as you would in a similar situation, when in reality they will not try to act as Westerners would, but use whatever hand has been dealt to them as effectively as they can.

You can't win in an open engagement with a Western power? Just bleed them dry and let the bleeding heart cucks back at home do the rest for you. It's as simple as that.

Yet, despite all the batshit insane people around the world no one actually dared use them. I don't think there's all that many people around that would willingly shoulder the possibility of being responsible for the extinction of the whole human race.

Just read on the Cold War and the behavior of both Russian and Western politicians. Never before or since have two sides locked in a titanic struggle for world domination cooperated so staunchly with each other.

The China has won, Japan lost, and this is what matters in the end

Except China has the lowest fertility rate in the world. So the idea that there will always be more is laughable. Also this is a problem

and us-americans would then be pigs, very fitting

That happened after the US pulled out because we thought that arabs could police their own shit. Well guess what they can't because they are incompetent.

That's like Kurt Ecchiwald calling the kettle black.

That's not winning Cheng that's the enemy leaving because somebody competent was being an actual threat to them.

that doesn't refute my point that japan only lost because of american involvement and otherwise would have likely destroyed china if left to their own devices

Still higher than europe

What are you talking about? China lost to the PRC; Taiwan is the real China you should be shilling for, but even you can't be bothered to do that much research.

Japan still has its indigenous ethnicity, culture, and religion. What does China have? A lot of red colours, re-education camps, grievous literacy rates, unrivaled poverty and child slavery, and central planning.

The US hightailed out of Afghanistan and Iraq because the political pressure over the constant tickle of dead US soldiers got too much for the nigger cuck in charge.

The US lost in Iraq and Afghanistan just like they did in Vietnam, and you bending over backwards trying to pretend they didn't makes you a pathetic imbecile that doesn't want to face the truth.

Cheng you're just embarrassing yourself.

Win is still a win, no matter how achieved

It's a retarded argument anyway, literally on the same level of "Russia won WW1 because the Bolsheviks slaughtered the Romanovs, displaced the government, and installed a communist regime when their main enemy was defeated".

Source you're citing is from 2013, mine's from 2016. Nice try though nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/china-now-has-the-lowest-fertility-rate-the-world-18570

Is your plan for victory just wait and hope they leave Cheng? Because that isn't a fucking plan that is losing until your enemy just leaves for some reason.

Want to hear how I know you're just a Holla Forums Maoist LARPer?

What do you want to bet those higher birthrates in Europe are due to enrichment?

It doesn't even matter because he was using outdated data anyway.

Just forget about it user, the Chinkbot can't think in terms of such "abstracts". So long as there's a single person within the borders of "China", they'll declare glorious victory – regardless of if the person is actually ethnically, culturally or historically Chinese.

match me, bros

China is Trudeau's lovechild.

40% of children below 5 in germany is of non-white ethnic group.
similar number in UK comes from an immigrant mother

When communism wins, everyone involved loses.

Fucking Christ China you are taking incompetent to levels not thought possible.

Something to remember, generally speaking, is that "foreign" is often sensationalized as "shitskin mudnigger", while in actuality, everyone that is – in the classic sense of the word, a foreigner – gets put on such censuses; but I don't think '"Danish or Dutch'' immigrants present the same problem as their darker counterparts, for obvious reasons.

Fucking Cheng probably doesn't even realize that had Japan not left to fight America, He'd probably be living in Japan right now.

Can China be called "Chinese" if it has no actual Chinese people? You tell me, but you seemed awefully interested in "muh blood" and "muh genetics" when you gleefully shilled Europe's fertility rates.

DAILY REMINDER CHINA HASN'T WON A WAR AGAINST A FOREIGN POWER IN 500 YEARS
see
stalemate that is still ongoing because Truman didn't let MacArthur nuke Beijing

DId you know that nature hates imbalance, and dioecious species have a near-perfect 50-50 balance?
However china managed to make it 120 boys to 100 girls
globally for humans it's 101 boys to 100 girls.

If America wasn't thirsty for Nipponese soil, and Japan was left to do a fair 1vs1 against China – without its transports being hunted down, the Chinks being supplied by Brits and Burgers, and all of its foreign assets being frozen and oil imports refused?
All of China would've been unified under the House of Yamato by 1942.

Preferrable to communism. But what isn't?
t. Pole

You know what does that mean?
Lots of young able males ready to serve it the military to further china interest

When?
Of course they win their own civil wars, you halfwit. It would be beyond embarrassing for China to have lost sovereignty to an INTERNAL CONFLICT.
lol no, caused by them. It wasn’t westerners who made them declare war on the Vietnamese (and lose).
lol comatose panda
Your lack of English comprehension leads me to believe you’re really just a chink with zero knowledge of your own history.
When it was committing genocide on 60 million of its own people, yeah, sure.
lol
The ones who do, you mean? Don’t forget, butterskin, that when we dropped a fucking NUCLEAR WEAPON on Japan that your people were still riding horses into battle. Bring it the fuck on. Your tactics consist entirely of “have more soldiers than the enemy has bullets”, but when ONE of our bullets can kill 10 million of your little yellow ants at a time, ask yourself how many soldiers you have left.

One of the last "wars" they claim to have won was against the Dutch East Indian Company – which was a trading company, a large one, but a private corporate entity nonetheless.
The "war" involved about a dozen boats, and a handful of pirates, but we both know that won't stop the Chinese from declaring it a crushing blow to "Western imperialists"; one that should be celebrated for ten thousand years.

That actually happened user that's why they're commies.

being a mexico of europe

lol

Reds on suicide watch

Daily reminder that the Japanese - who are admirable, but no were near European levels of sophistication at the time - managed to conquer vast swaths of China with minimal air support, armor divisions, or even automatic rifles. A trusty bayonet and superior tactics won 9/10 times, even in the face of superior numbers of the Chinese backed by seasoned German military officers.

The best part is they didn't even destroy the old government they fled to Taiwan and exist there to this day.

lol youre more deluded than jews who believe the holocaust actually happened

gooks don't controll all of western media, academia and political parties. they also don't pretend to be humans, unlike jewpigs.

Who's deluded?

Shadow Fiend got a model change because he looked like shit, I think.

Where is your back puppet South Vietnam now?
Oh i forget, it got eaten up by North Vietnam

it was just a trick to earn money for the international jewish banking mafia and the jewish military-industrial complex. just like vietnam was.

if you believe jewish state-propaganda you're retarded beyond down-syndrome.

Because hippies wouldn't let us send them the supplies they needed to slaughter commies. It's almost like commie gooks can't win wars unless their enemy just stops fighting them for one reason or another.

the pussy bitches who ran home crying and failed to achieve any of their officially stated war goals? the retards who still suck jew-dick non-stop even though they just get killed for jewish banking interests?

That doesnt change the fact that USA lost

stop pretending you're anything but a fat ugly welfare leech loser, ok? associating yourself with people who actually achieved anything in life doesn't make your failure of a life any less pathetic.

Nice projecting there gook maybe next time your enemy won't have whining jews and liberals stopping them from napalming you.

Islam
t. Also Pole

You do realize that adding 1 billion people into the market means that niche games are now even more profitable right? This is only a good thing. Or are you seriously suggesting that every single Chinese person ever has terrible taste? This is obviously false. It's just that the distribution of normalfags is no different in China than it is anywhere else. It's a good thing.

It's like you took everything that describes china and put the exact opposite under the china part

shit nigga didn't you read that copypasta, why would you want to spend time around a bunch of commie chinks just to learn their language

I wish I had the copypasta but China's history has basically been being ruled over non-chinks for their entire history

The Yuan, Qing dynasties were Mongols and Manchus and during the Qing dynasty they were basically the west's and Japan's lapdog
The KMT didn't have the Mandate of Heaven
The CCP are all foreign-educated commies forcing a foreign kike ideology down China's throat

China hasn't been ruled by Chinese people for centuries

Japan is basically the natural evolution of Chinese culture, they copied everything from China during the Tang dynasty which was basically their golden age of culture and civilization, and then from that point China was just continuously fucked up

Nigger I read that book cover to cover, he actually spent time in Japan and talked about it.

He said the Japanese people were stupidly nice and polite, making a joke that if he dropped a coin the people would pile over themselves to pick it up for him. He said everything was generally clean and pleasant. He used Japan as a contrast to China several times. Even back then Japan was nothing like China.