Recettear

Capitalims, ho!

if you don't want to talk about anything don't even bother making a thread. Just makes you as bad as general shitters from gamefags.

What do you expect from weebshits.
They think "LOOK AT MUH ANIMU GRILL" is worthy of a thread.
They think stale one line memes are worth starting a thread for.
They dont care about board quality and do everything to undermine it despite pretending to be the most quality posters on the board.
And the mods protect them.

Let the ruling classes tremble at a revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a board to win.

Do you feel in charge?

shit translation, ho

what would a communist recettear be like?

They're not different from bronies or furfags in any way. At least furfags invent guided missile laser positioning systems. Weebs just fap.

Standing in a bread line for mouldy crumbs while hoping you don't get executed for wrong think.

the game over screen

I pronounce as "racketeer"

it would be rubbing your hands laughing while counting the shekels you collected from all the dumb goy standing a bread lines. You are filthy rich while they eat moldy crumbs. (((You))) relax form the safety of your federally protected Еврейская автономная область.

You fucking wasted those Faiz trips with this shitty thread.
Shame on you.

Better than any nazi recettear, that's for sure.

t. never been to Upper Silesia

Does anyone here unironically like this game? I figured games that require you to buy a guide to advance in the game are generally garbage.

git gud

If you want to really min-max you do need a guide, but I had fun and beat the main campaign without one.

I got to around the second or third month in just the first dungeon they give you until I gave up because the game does not tell you how to unlock other dungeons and I couldn't possibly conjure enough items to sell and finish off the debts.
Is that somehow good game design?

It seems like pretty okay game design. It could be better, but it is passable.

Once technology gets far enough, i hope players who refuse to git gud will be given a lethal injection or a modified ebola virus suited exclusively to their DNA

So you must think La-Maluna had good game design. With that same logic, you must also think the secret tornado in Castlevania 2 was a good idea.

Good game design does not mean pandering to >50 IQ morons like you, my friend

but user even if I grant you forgiveness for your temporary retardation, but we live in an age of the internet. How is a company require you to buy a guide? Can't you just look up a FAQ?

…and La-Maluna is amazing game design

As if someone is supposed to figure that out on their own without even the slightest hint. There's a difference between pandering to the lowest common denominator and not giving you any idea of what to do. Adventure games do that all the time, especially the old King's Quests.

Why even play the game if I have to look up how to beat it? If a game is so vague that it requires you to look up a FAQ, it's doing something really important wrong.

user nobody else had to look it up, just you.

Oh the ironing.

Are you a games journalist?

I can only assume they got lucky in their playthrough. Somehow I doubt that only a few people had to look it up. The fact of the matter is that nowhere in the game does it tell you what you need to do in order to unlock dungeons.

do you report for IGN, Venturebeat or Polygon?

Were the Soviets Jewish? Not every single economic and political dicking involved Jews.

Did you finish Jade Way, how long did it take if it did, and how did you design your store.

sage

Reported for not even trying, leftypol.

I finished Jade Way about 6 days after the game gave it to me. And I don't know what you mean by how I designed my store. I unlocked the ability to change the wallpaper and flooring but I don't think I spent too much money buying them. Honestly, I can't remember too well since I played this a while ago.

Here's your (You).

It's not very good. It's a simple buy/sell game that is easily won if you focus on the most expensive items, especially when they're red. The dungeon crawling is an absolute joke, not worth it for fun or for acquiring stuff. The plus is that I'd call it comfy.

Why does Holla Forums even bother staying on Holla Forums?

Didn't they make their own vidya board because Holla Forums was too triggering?

+Cute
+Beginning is fun
+Creating displays is a nice way to present RPG shopkeeper game
+The dungeoning characters have kind of fun play styles for a little while
- Dungeons were absolutely meaningless for the mainline game and simply tedious in post game.
- Economy (primary game mechanic) is broken to fuck
- I mean like you're buying at 70% market price from your direct competitors and selling at 120% average and they don't care
- Like at least for the weapon shop you've been accepted into a merchant's guild which explains being given wholesale prices for single purchases but how does the town even stay above when they're letting recette fuck them in the ass 24/7
-no dress up features

Goons stop. I don't even like anime shit but you are making so god damn obvious.
I do agree about weebs being annoying fuckers, but something makes me think this thread was staged.
This is no different than second pic

No, faggots are attracted to Japanese culture & anime, anime isn't creating them.

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

nice try but unless you eat all the can and died 12 times for your sins. I think its safe to assume (you) are truly the goon!

cake*