Holla Forums The Musical

It's going to happen again. Maybe not this year, but as long as I'm around, it doesn't end like this.

holy shit based artist

also is hotwheel fucking codemonkey?

In all me years, I've never participated. What's the general procedure for this?

What the fuck is AJ Styles doing?

I assume the process is:

It's dead, you can blame it on an attentionwhore namefag who refuses to fuck off.

That's pretty unfortunate dubsman, but it's probably for the best. What good songs are even left that could be parodied?

Good, i always disliked the bunch of fags making our community look even more retarded and autistic

I only have one question and one question only.
Is Val fucking banned from this.

It doesn't just have to be from literal musicals. All music that exists is an option. Original music is an option.

If I recall correctly, Mark said something to that effect, yes.

Sorry, but the talent is just flat out gone. The first two were great, and there were some nice songs in the third, but after that, the decent contributers were gone. The people left doing it made a bunch of mediocre songs where they used a good 60-70% of the original lyrics, which pretty much defeats the point of the musical. This is setting aside the fact that it's boring as hell to retread the same material so many times.

(Checked)
Nothing creative if they keep parodying musicals, especially Disney crap, but even the halfchan ones are branching out. Now if they make songs about Battleborn and Lawbreakers.

Was there one last year?

What happened with Val?

That one gay as fuck Black Eye Peas song

I thought that was Matt Ward for some reason

/gsg/ its good though.

Once upon a time there was a faggot named Val.
He was such a faggot that everyone died.
The End.

Is that the alacrity demon in the background? Neat.
fucking wew
Also Holla Forums musical threads got fugged by some tripfag that sperg'd up the place so if anything we should leave it for a bit longer or maybe just do a regular Holla Forums sings when a game with a decent song comes out.

I agree that we should hold off on a full-blown Holla Forums the musical
Maybe we could try a Holla Forums dubs, similar to what Holla Forums did a few times. We can try dubbing a video game scene like "WHAT IS A MAN" or almost anything from Metal Gear Solid.

Why hasn't Holla Forums produced a Holla Forums sings rendition of this song?
You mean cuckchan did. We are not cuckchan.
YES YOU DO

Gay
Though those kind of things aren't cut out for the general chaos of "anyone can contribute" and requires quality over quantity. If you are or have a couple of voice actor mates that could do it then go ahead but it'll be garbage if you're gonna get Holla Forums at large to do it.

It can be done. You shouldn't go into it expecting Oscar-grade quality. Holla Forums the musical is different in that aspect. "x dubs" is supposed to be funny, rather than serious. Embed is a good example of how good it can be.

The alacrity daemon is cute

You're cute

i've been suggesting this song for literal years and i want to do it this year

If anything you have me, the faggot that mixed a few Holla Forums sings a while back like Dragdog and Aisle 10.
I'm also not Val.

Yes and no. Holla Forums Sings that were done prior to the Exodus shouldn't be retreaded. We were that Holla Forums at that time.