Fighting Game General: Secondary Characters Edition

Jin Kisaragi, Yosuke Hanamura and Linne are announced for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=rsqwErCYEhg

Beta keys for the closed beta test were delivered for players. Beta will happen on September 16th and 17th during different sessions.

Ultron Omega leaked as the final boss i.imgur.com/JrUkCr8.jpg Female Monster Hunter spotted in the Story Mode.
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk: youtube.com/watch?v=__-3SgRp8AU

Black Manta released: twitch.tv/videos/173298261
Black Manta, Hellboy and Raiden revealed for the second Fighter Pack DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9GCcS755Q

Version 3.0 released with full remap controls and the next free DLC character, Lola Pop: youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
Patch 3.9 announced. Development team is not planning another one anytime soon: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm724pTryi0

Jubei is out on consoles and PC along with CF2.0 balance update. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Tekken Bowl and costumes are out: youtube.com/watch?v=4m97Hm6Dmbc
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Menat was released.
Leaked Arcade mode confirmed by X-Kira: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-&p=293083&viewfull=1#post293083
Also, changes to the V-System: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-Street-Fighter-V-(PS4-PC)/page614&p=294058#post294058

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd. Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

Allen Snider confirmed as a new playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg

Kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! reached U$324,639. New character Shark Girl with Parecelsia arcana will come for this version along with a balance patch. kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeWXk4350fo
youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VyCh805A7Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/KlFQT
sirlin.net/sf-hdr/guile
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/909187527457804290
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/131970
twitter.com/MikeZSez/status/908961547484934145
pastebin.com/k4hqntCM
forums.themsfightinherds.com/index.php?threads/backers-beta-nda-lifted.1294/
iflr.com/Article/2026998/How-to-buy-a-Japanese-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aIvehyxrQTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
archive.is/cNSgj
archive.is/L5oxD#selection-74.47-129.21
archive.is/oWacF
youtube.com/watch?v=9caTktglhUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyj8pMTxsvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xeWXk4350fo
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=_1qKSItMgkw
Cerebrawl v0.6.6 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=_x-UKKmIWmM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html new char: youtube.com/watch?v=VyCh805A7Nw
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/KlFQT

Remember to never pre-order

I don't have any laughing webms, so this one will do. At least Mr. Nigger Dagger took the bullet for us

Even after all the other shit things in this industry, it never fails to surprise me seeing another case of a company doing active consumer contempt. Those better be high quality bouncy balls. Who is even going to look at that and go "Wow the infinite gems!", anyone who sees that going by in someones house is going to be "why you have easter eggs in a briefcase?"

So how bad are the figures?

BBCTB also has these cards showing the stats of the cast. They're pointless, but I like dumb shit like this.

oh boy, this is gonna trigger my autism like the mvc power levels

Holy shit what a scam.

That shit should be in the negatives.

What does casual even mean?

How easy they are to play, probably.

I actually thought that these were going to be a cool collectible. I was almost tempted into paying $200 for some dollar store plastic eggs.

Judging from the promo and the price, I thought they were going to be colored glass orbs that look really neat when you shone a light through them, and the box would contain LEDs specifically for that purpose. At the very least I thought you'd be able to remove them from the box. Nope.

Capcom ever finding new ways to fail.

:^)

It's SFxT's Pre-order package all over again (It came with a little arcade cabinet with pieces that didn't fit, and everything broke very easily. The instructions sucked ass).

Capcom and Ono really learned nothing from SFxT.

I don't even play fighting games and this is fucking hilarious.

Holy fuck, look at the shapes. They were eggs the entire time

Reminder, old games feel like they had more "punch" to their sound department and overall gameplay in some cases, that Kyo combo sounds like it actually hurts compared to anything you see in modern KoF or some other game for that matter.

Luck has to be something that's exclusive to the character and has nothing to do with the person playing them, though. Casual is the exact opposite and says nothing about the character. That shit really triggers the tism.

Okay we get it.

Oh, I just wanted to spark conversation about that.

you have got to be fucking kidding me

As much as I hate kappah, they've done a decent job compiling bugs and trash like this.

A poor way to foster conversation. If you'd sworn more I honestly might have mistaken you for the Xturd autist.

Oh well.

No one elected you to dictate discussion, so kill yourself.

wew

I found one for Yosuke as well.

For a second I thought this was loss.

oh god I need to see the rest of the figures

Holy shit, just when i think Capcom has hit rock-bottom.

So I attended OzHadou, and it was the first fighting game tournament I've been to.

No seats + the smell of the place made me leave after two hours or so. Not fun having to awkwardly shuffle around with about 40 other people around you all trying to get a peek on the projector screen.

Some observations
>The people smelling like doritos complaining about smash players is 100% understandable. Smash tables are located in the back end of the room, and you can practically feel the smell worsening as you get closer

Considering that SFV Ibuki plays so different, why not have Sarai (her friend instead)? If Menat can stand in for Rose…

Oops hit post too early

Not sure if I'll attend Sunday.

And like I said before, what do you think about Classic Kyo having the '94 SFX exclusively for him? And what about the AOF characters having that old SFX for any hard knockdown/super moves in recent games?

Rookie mistake

Didn't Daigo cancel his Ozhadou trip?
Isn't Infiltration married now?

Yes and yes.

I would be down for that if Sarai has Ibuki's old moveset and immediatly do a head/modelswap with "Ibuki" so satisfy my autism.
But first I would had to buy SFV first
Seriously. I already didn't like how Ibuki was so "set up heavy" in SFIV than she was in SFIII so why the fuck did Capcom thought it would be cool to her fans to make her even more gimmicky?
I don't even want best girl to enter after that announcement last year.

You're thinking abou CodeMystics. SNK just has the poor judgement of trusting them and DotEmu for their ports with netcode since HamsterCo. does great job porting but not even try to put online on their old ROMs. Just don't leave those fuckers who backpedal on having 98UMFE and 2002UM with lobbies because they can't code their lazy input netcode right while USFIV had the same lag loop problem with steamworks but it was fixed later.

im more annoyed that nobody has come up with 3s/KOF mod hacks that keep the balance/gameplay in-tact but bring back the 2i/kof95 (and beyond) stages/music

Jokes on you I don't talk in the discord or steam group anymore.

Actually i noticed that, i was happy when they brought the Art of Fighting SFX back in KoF 2001 i think.

But its not only the sound, there is also the long stun of the hits, the screen shaking, the character bouncing on the ground etc that also make the whole illusion work. An example i can think is the Art of Fighting fireball, it took like an entire second to launch and had a very strong sound effect, today's fighting game characters can churn more fireballs than a DBZ fighter and it makes it the most mundane thing, back then it was special.

shower thoughts: now that I think about it, is SFxT's failure the reason why capcom is shit?

-capcom execs wouldn't have made ono fire the entire sf4 team
-sfv team would have never been hired due to having money, they clearly chucked out the veterans so they hire newbies and pay them peanuts
-wouldn't have to go to sony for exclusivity deal
-would have more than one guy create and manage their 3d rollback system

imagine if they released SFxT with the MVCI gem system instead, that could have been very successful

You poor autistic creature.

I want to spend money on best girl so she's no longer in poverty.

I guess changing the sfx would be doable. Compare Guile's SONIC BOOM from World Warrior to Super Turbo. sirlin.net/sf-hdr/guile
iirc SF4 had sfx mods from the arcade that were 'meatier' than the console version.

Kid, everybody knows the FGG is made and kept alive by the FGG group who circlejerk on the discord.

You could probably have a whole separate thread on what point did capcom go to shit. I've heard people say they went to shit when clover was shut down or when RE4 was ported to PS2. Me personally was when they decided to cancel megaman legends 3. SFxT is just Capcom's corporate fuckery really showing it's true colors and no more talent cover it up to the public eye.

Do you think she'll finally be able to afford soap?

Damn, forgot to spoiler the image. Oh well.

you think but the ps2 version must have sold orders of magnitude more than the ngc one.

i would place the marker at the Darkstalkers 3 / Megaman Legends 3 fiascos too

I'm more interested in exploring what made capcom fuck over the fighting game portion specifically.

it's very clear to me that if they didn't enforce the gem system in SFxT, it could have been a hit. People were very tired of SF4 by that point, and the gameplay/design of that game is way beyond SFV

lol get real nigger

speaking of SFV, why the fuck don't they just rip off some of the tekken characters from SFxT? they were pretty good designs that deserve to be transferred over

Owned by bandainamco perhaps

If they don't have chocolate inside them I'll be really disappointed.

Did any of the previous staff of MvC3 work on MvC:I?

Blazblue Centralfiction 2.0 is now released on the PC version along with Jubei who costs $8 USD.

All big companies do that.
It's done when the suits take over and think in numbers over quality, but end up losing both.
The top guy who makes the business decisions has no idea or connection to the lower levels.
The 3 levels below him are also completely oblivious.
Now 4 levels below him there is a guy who is related to the actual working people but is still mostly about management.
Below him at the 5th level are managers working directly with the people who do things but still managers.
And all down to the 6th level you can see those bosses working on the product and manage.
Those never get a single word in.That is how most companies fuck up.

Well Eighting did majority of the work on MvC3 and they're not involved with MvCI

Hate to break this to you kid, but Capcom has always been staffed by "suits". Nearly every single big publisher and developer has had "suits" running something. The problem today is that you companies becoming bloated and having to appease shareholders and other outside parties invested in a product. That "level" shit you also posted is just something you completely pulled out of your ass.
Pretty not sure having any connection to the developers downstairs is why Capcom was wildly creative back in the day. Being hands off and letting developers take a chance in making money on something experimental was what led them to thrive.
"Management" is needed to keep people in line. If you want to see what it's like when developers don't have someone keeping them on a leash, you get every kikestarter project that bombs because developers don't have someone to tell them "no, that idea is unreasonable and can ruin the project".

Capcom are indeed a bunch of cunts, but you sound like a 15 year old who just read Marx.

The level shit I posted is how the IT corporation I work for works and how my own managers describe the disconnect between layers. It's irrelevant if you call them levels or layers or whatever. It's the basics of it.
Maybe you are the 15 year old who hasn't bashed his head into terrible company decisions affecting his pay, work, clients and etc.

Capcom didn't do anything; the talent went to SNK until in 2008, Onoo (a sound guy) had to hire outside help DiMPS to make SF4.

My mistake, too bad you're still a moron for thinking "suits" running capcom is a recent phenomenon and hasn't been going for decades.

All corporations start out a bit smaller and a bit better. Capcom is no exception.

It's like you're not even trying

That's probably because teams are massive, projects are rushed, and easy functionality has replaced dedicated artistry. It's hit all genres pretty hard for sure, but it seems to have hit here harder than most

Is KOF14 getting anything more?
DLC?
Even a balance patch?

Big update in April, then if it doesn't explode in popularity nothing ever again.

Who will buy Capcom after it goes bankrupt?

It's not perfect, but why aren't these the main themes for the Marvel characters? Vid related, Spiderman's classic theme movie-rised, except it only plays in his credits and not in gameplay.

EA

Oh yeah, here's Disco Fetus of God.
Love it or hate it, I personally think it's alright.

Holy fuck my sides.

Whatever fag, you're just jealous of all my infinity stones™.

That's why the Infinity (Egg) Gems are so powerful. They can either summon Jesus or the Easter Bunny.

Need a better version of Ms. Marvel because I can barely see a difference. It just looks like she's thicker, far less grain on uniform and less detail on flapping sash.

I think the answer is simple: Jewsney. See, this game, for better or worse, do have developers from the original games, and when you see the selection of characters, you can see that a bit of the old craziness when they added Jedah, kept Arthur, MonHun… But this is clearly a Disney commissioned project, so, they have full control over everything, but you can see some stuff from the old games cracking here and there.

I really hate the hit SFX in the later KoF games, 2003 especially. It lost all of the echo the originals had.

Who are you faggots? Fuck off back to reddit or discord or whatever shithole you faggots came from

April 2018? That's a long way off.

Lowering the bar

By 2003 they were already SNK Playmore. The recycle SFX were because they're still using the same old MVS from the early 90's for a tag battle game. That also explain the fuckload of animations that were cut from the game.

Some references for characters were found through datamining but that could SNK can simply cancel them if they don't find it's worth it to develop (if the DLC, Steam sales were not enough, etc. just like Adelheid in XIII)
Producer Oda will be at TGS for Sony conference and XIV was announced during the 2015 one so expect something.

The hitstun got progressively lower as the games goes by with the franchise going for a more "combo-centric" style. But it's funny you talk about fireballs becoming "mundane" when at the same time projectile zoning is something devs avoid to becoming good at all cost. Just look at KOFXIV before and after 1.03 and compare to '98 for example. If you want a more extreme way, MvCI makes fireballs almost useless for pressure since it benefits the defending character so much more than the attacking one. DBFZ I won't talk about because that's actually canon with the story. Speaking of which…

Supreme Kai's planet stage confirmed too.

So, 2017 is the Kusoge year
This and more to come. Amazing!

COMPLETELY SKILL BASED

This bothers me more than it really should, but 'why'' are they using Tien in his super clothes? Every single character we've seen is designed to be in their prime/coolest point. Except Tien apparently, they just give him his Super uniform where he is neither in his prime or "cool" based on how he's used in super. Yamcha fucking looks great just cause they didn't give that stupid suit from Super. I can only assume since they're promoting Tien with his super uniform, it means that's what they're basing him mostly around.

Which doesn't make sense to me at all because he hasn't done shit in super to warrants that focus. Much like how there is a really obvious reason why they wouldn't just use Gohan when he was wearing that green tracksuit. Some icing on the cake here is that his technique stat doesn't even match krillin's "4". If that really amounts to anything.

His costume comes from original dragonball you faggot
And what techniques did Gohan make while Krillin came up with the disk and tracking energy blasts?

>>>/reddit/
You have to go back

God damn I really like the character designs, sex appeal or not.
Also in theory how gud would I need to git in order to start pulling some decent combos? At most all I can do are the ones in the movelist and sometimes I'd string a special move or a throw in there.

This isn't a pure fighting game though, is it? I'm pretty sure I've seen this type of gameplay and graphics somewhere else.

Everything Tien has worn had elements from the original getup he had in DB. But they've all been pretty distinctive from each other.

NRS fighters have a lot of stupid rules and mechanics. It's mostly juggling though, look up Cyrax combos for some shit.

the story is good
the gameplay is fine but others see it bad

while MKX is th e opposite
bad story
good gameplay but is really just 50/50 guessing games

Fuck yes!!! They were the ones I was most afraid for not featuring due to muh powerlevels. I guess Mr Satan/Raditz/Nappa are the only guys who got screwed on that front? Roster is looking pretty nice so far though.

Disney. It will be their gateway for them to fuck another industry raw.

Well, color me surprised. I thought they'd pussy out from adding them. How long until the power level autists start a petition to have them removed? :^)
A21 a cutie patootie

god fucking damnit they had one fucking job

it's trash.

this is sacrilege
it sounds like complete and utter shit. compare it to this

Main confirmed. I'm kind of surprised, I could've sworn they said Yamcha wasn't gonna be in it because of muh powerlevels. Not sure how to feel about Android 21. On one hand, if they're doing an original story then it's a good thing they're not just recycling the old characters, but she's taking up a character slot that could be used by [obscure character I like].

Look up Towai. It's this alien chick that appears in xenoverse and other games and apparently she's being pushed for some reason (I can easily see how and who would defend her existence). Not excusing OC characters, just the reason why shes in this game

Outside of Xenoverse and Online, I guess she only appears in Heroes and the mobage, though. I'd hardly call that being pushed when those """games""" feature every Dragon Ball character under the sun.

I predict:

I hate Towa, she has literally no qualities other then she has a boob window on her design and then every story that she's apart of is the biggest piece of dog shit fanfic reading trash that's come out of toeis ass.

After the blue monkeys, a donut steel isn't that much of a crime. Besides, she could be just a story NPC.

Roshi would be pretty cool. The more DB characters, the merrier.

wew

Oh I see, Capcom's solution to infinite combos isn't to fix them, it's to make the damage scaling such a fucking joke that it makes infinites unusable. wew indeed, lad.

What do you guys think about Pokken?

Given the way that is done with Dragon Ball, it will be either very boring or absolutely stupid

Good concept but needs a few more releases to expand the roster and iron out it's faults before it becomes a legit great fighting game.
Weavile master race

I wish the roster was more pure fighting types before they added more.
Like Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee not being playable screams missed opportunity to me.

I can only imagine the timeouts in tournament

Did anyone pla- oh wait, nobody play-tested this shit.

Daigo's backing off tourneys, since he's been invited And he probably wants to stay the fuck away from SFV. You know a game is shit if a famous player is backing away from it, but using "politically correct" excuses.

Dude, her alternate costume in MVCI is so vague as fuck, but even if you knew where it came from it still looks like complete shit. Letting her hair down, getting rid of the shit sticking out from the blouse, and giving her girly shoes would have made it look decent at best, but that ugly as fuck model would still make the costume look horrible.

LOL

Pros

Cons

If they'd taken their time and polished things it could have been a system seller.

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if I had the system for it. Not enough fighting types in it in my opinion and that second Pikachu could've been left out.

I hope they don't patch this shit out.

Z isn't the creator of SG though. I doubt he cares anything about it other than how much money it made him with his engine

Dark Ages averted. Am I right, fellow dedicated esports brawlers?

mfw

Sure he doesn't. That's why every time Capcom fucks up, he jumps on the bandwagon.
"I hate Capcom too. P-please buy my game."

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I don't know what to say anymore…

Why? I don't think there's anything wrong with her SFV voice acting.

Oh wow, what was Laura Bailey involved with instead this time?

Because Burch is an unlikable Sjw-cunt who ruined MKX with Cassie Cage. She's barely better than Cristina Vee or Runka Chan.

Even more reasons to ignore MvC!

Wonderful, fucking wonderful. This is what, the second time she's stolen one of Laura Bailey's roles?

Remember;
NO JAPANESE VOICE ACTING

That was it, wasn't it? That was the kiss of death. The moment she was hired was the moment this game was doomed. It was the spark that caused this game to have many more problems. Her very presence is a curse.

What Darkstalkers 3 fiasco?

And somehow still the least of the game's problems.

Disgusting.

Pretty sure that user is referencing the failed 2012 reboot and not the ps1 port of Savior.

I thought Ashly Burch was still on strike. Is that finally over? Did they give up?

Here we go

John D probably tried to pull a Mike Murray/Mike Z by hiring Ashley like they hired Vee, hoping Ashly would suck his tiny penis like Murray and Z hoped Vee would suck and fuck them.

Y'know, it just occurred to me that only half the non-palette swap cast of MvC1 is still around in Infinite. Remember when MvC2 had all the characters from Children of the Atom to MvC1, as well as new characters?

to be fair MvC2 was a glorified mugen festival.

Damn, I just can't get enough of playing T7. I gave up on Kazuya for now though and instead played a few hours with Heihachi, turns out I'm having a much easier time with a character that's focused more on offense. It feels a bit cheap to be honest but at least it's way less frustrating to fight against unfamiliar characters when I don't have to rely on punishment so heavily.
What's really causing some trouble is that I can't do EWGFs reliably with Heihachi because I'm so used to doing the PEWGF input; I guess it's gonna take a little while to get rid of that muscle memory.

I'm also having difficulties with one of his juggles:
EWGF EWGF f+2,3 b,f+2,3 RAIJIN 2,1
it works just fine on most characters but I never manage to do it on Xiaoyu for example, the combo ender just doesn't connect. Can't hit with the Rage Drive either, RA works though but it deals significantly less damage. Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong? I always try to do it as quickly as possible but maybe I'm still not fast enough with the input.

being a Chunfag in the current year is suffering

As a Firebrand fag, It's a shame they hired a shitty Canadian VA for his voice. Ian sucks as a VA, and he just doesn't do the character any justice compared to the Japanese guy who probably voiced Firebrand. Fuck, even Arthur sounds like complete shit (Arthur's mouth doesn't even move when he talks. Wtf!!?).

I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know what is the most disappointing thing about MvCI: The FGC is supporting all of this shit from bad pre-orders to Ashly Burch for weed money like Justin, Fchamp, Max, and Geoff the Sjwcuck Hero; they literally repeated the mistakes they made with SFxT, worsening them tenfold (>50% of the roster is disc-locked content and season pass content); Capcom just rushed the living fuck out of this game for esports, or someone like John D and Ono looked at the product in it's current state, and literally said it's okay to ship it out like this? You can tell there was little or no love put into this game from day one when you say reused shit from UMvC3 in the first trailer, but holy fuck I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Let me guess: Chun Li is a leftist, sjw-feminist cunt through the Story Mode to get that SJW-leftist audience to appease Burch?

Can Capcom go any lower when we get the inevitable Super SFV announcement?

Capcom was one of the companies that agreed to a deal with SAG/AFTRA which is why there is union actors in the game. The only companies still holding out are EA, Activision and WB. No idea why Laura Bailey was replaced though. Maybe someone in Capcom wanted to tank the game immediately if Ashley was in the game.

Arthur's VA is the same as MvC3. It's just poor direction compared to MvC3 unless the actor really gave a shit themselves (Like Haggar's VA. He sounds great but then Haggar apparently has a decent sized Story role so he was getting paid).

Yes, they can go lower. Super SF5 will be free to play and have random loot boxes.

I actually liked Ian James Corlett back in the days when he voiced Cheetor in Beast Wars. I don't know what he does nowadays or why people suddenly hate him so much.

Legend has it that Risefags are still keeling over to this day.

She'll break off the strike for a opportunity to make people miserable.

She does have some fancy costumes in V, I'll give her that. Dunno if that makes up going from SS tier to bottom three though.

There's still room to do that in MvCI, like having no arcade endings.

Chun can have all the top tier costumes in the world, but I still won't bother with SFV unless someone offered it to me for free, and even that's stretching it.

it begins

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/909187527457804290

So what should we expect, 38 losses? Am I underselling it?

Likewise on both accounts.
I've occasionally mused I'd give it a shot if it went F2P but then start wondering who'd I play. Chun, Juri, Urien and Bison? I can do that in better games where they're better as well. Try FANG and Menat? I don't have the patience or will to play SFV to make those two work (especially after the grand betrayal that were the Menat concepts).

How many shoahs this time?

He just started the story.

Why bother with the game when fan-modders have screenshots ( deadendthrills.com/gallery/?gid=145 ) or video ( streetmodders.deviantart.com )?

I didn't save them from the last thread. Post all you have, please.

This is too painful to watch. And I don't even mean cakeboy being cakeboy.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/131970

She doesn't deserve this.

If it doesn't have close proximity moves, chip kills or one gauge, there's no point in a super. I'm not even counting qol issues like p2 rematch.

Neither does RYU

Please user, explain to me why you keep posting random and unrelated images all the time.

Getting rid of that was the one good thing sfv did

What the fuck is up with that humpback!

Also I forgot but why is the hadoken positioned so so soooooo fucking badly.

It's apparently the clothes flapping or being blown back like in 3rd strike but it's barely there.

capcom

capcom

Nogs are her prey.

Sadly this looks better to me because the deformed ryu looks like he actually fits in his clothes.

Sucking his own dick too much.

thought ken did that for him

Ryu has no need for human interaction.

I bet that he thinks about fighting when he masturbates.

MARK CONFIRMED PRO OPEN BORDERS

I love how the only reason this MvC game had a "story mode" this time was so they could shill DLC

I wanna fuck that hunter

fat,no breasts, dark and a shitty design fucking awful.

"I've covered wars, you know?"
He actually said it.

That's why capcom is fucking them so hard right now

I can't begin to count the number of ways this infuriates me.

So like actual Monhun then.

She looks like she's seen some shit

Kirin 2HOT4ESPN

Shouldn't have burned the coal.

4 continues and counting. This part looks really annoying though: Nemesis + BOW grunts that keep spawning + MODOK interfering and NEVER shutting the fuck up.

I'm gonna need a webm of that

Jesus.

Why is Morrigan of all people telling others to not be a misogynist? She's a succubus.

How will toxic masculinity ever recover?

Please be joking.

It's legit. Line's just as user quoted.

What's she been up to besides sucking dick for roles? I haven't followed her much out of ruining Chun-Li.

Aaaaand they learned nothing from SFV.

Di-did they make a model worse than Chun-Li?!

She's depressed knowing her series is going to die soon, and she's stuck in a really bad fighting game.

SHE'S A FUCKING, SLUTTY SUCCUBUS! WHY IN THE FUCK FUCKING FUCK WOULD A FUCKING SUCCUBUS SAY THAT?!

AND HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING HEROIC KNIGHT! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK ELSE IS HE GONNA DO!?

Fucking Jesus, I want to stab John D and Ono for this Sjw-pandering shit!

lol

All I can hope for is the slim chance that Capcom and Disney actually learn something from this.

Dear lord, he's getting progressively worse…

Disney will learn to keep Capcom on a tight, non-political leash.

lmao

I hope they learn nothing from this. The sooner their arrogance and pride kills them in front of everyone, the better

Ate my text, I wanted to call the game bad for this

Fat chance. They'll pull a Hillary and blame people for not buying their shitty game. The shills are gonna double down too, especially know that their weed money's on the line.

Seems Disney isn't too happy about Marvel because of that (IDW is making some SW comic series). I don't think they're against it per se but unlike Marvel, Disney's a crafty jew. Marvel just beats people in the the head with their propaganda.

Anyway, Mark's at what looks like the last battles. The whole crew is in front of Ultron Sigma but the game foists you preset duos instead of giving a choice.

I don't fucking believe it, that's bullshit and will remain to be bullshit until someone gives evidence that this is something which actually happened and then I will start hurting people.

Can someone please tell Mark the stupid autistic piece of shit to just use the fucking power stone to kill Ultron Omega already

Just when you though mvc:i couldn't get any worse…. At this point, mugen with netcode is better than mvc:i

Thanos went to Megaman-land to make a power glove that would let him shoot hadokens at Death.
I can feel Marvel's best and brightest are behind this.

I regret buying this game

CUCK
U
C
K

I wonder why

You deserve your misery (I know what I wrote).

I hope someone punches Ono and John D for this shitty game at an event.

I could seriously pull a better story for this game out of my ass than that shit, not even joking. What a gigantic fucking trainwreck.

I deserve this

I salute you, our glorious Kike Overlord of Holla Forums! and you should have bought fucking an anniversary cake instead.

Just think of all the cakes you could have bought.

How did you not see this coming

You can make it up by punching John D in the face, screaming, "WHAT'S YOUR AGENDA, SJW BITCH!?" if you're ever around Capcom's office, filming it while you're at it. Even if you have the balls to do this, we'll…still be disappointed with you

MvC was going this direction since the release of 3. I had zero hope for this one.

I can't find that pic of Tomoko saying "Serves you right!", so I'll just pelt you with smug

I saw it coming, I just wanted to see how bad it really was. if that makes sense.

One cake?

Look on the bright side - you might have ruined this game for some of the people that wanted to buy it. Maybe even all three of them.

See if anyone is willing to buy the disc off of you. I'm sure there's quite a few people would just so they don't have to give their money to Capcom.

That's the plan.

I didn't think they could ruin Firebrand and Arthur, but they did; fuck, they took Mega Man's corpse, and made it worse with a shitty X model that was from Zero's UMvC3 alt.

or if you make it from scratch you can make 3 cakes with that money.

Welp, it's on craigslist now

Wish me luck

No, fuck that you can suffer.

Go fuck yourself for giving Capcom money in the first place.

There was a rumor about the Capcom characters being deliberately written as jobbers. I don't know if that intent is there but it certainly looks that way not to mention some of them clash horribly with most of the roster.
Dunno why they didn't just went with MSH2 but they probably couldn't pad such a roster without the X-men.

And I hope you only get a dollar from the Craigslist deal.

The fuck?!

Akuma's grumpy stare of disapproval sums up current mood for MVCI

Really? I thought Marvel would have a huge cast, but the lack of the additions from X-men, Spiderman and maybe the Fantastic Four out of spite would cut a lot of the more recognized and liked characters out.

I got a feeling even if I want to pirate MvC:I, I would still feel robbed, insulted, and horrible for even putting it on my PC. Anyone else feel this way?

It would take a lot of prize money or a winner's speech at EVO to make it worth my time.

I would say download it, just so you know how bad it is. If that makes sense anyway.

Also

DMC5 confirmed

I felt that way just by playing the demo. Kind of strange they released a demo at all, now that I think about it. Usually companies are aware of incoming train wrecks and focus mainly on showing cinematic trailers to hide the shitty gameplay. I guess Capcom must be completely out of touch not to have foreseen the reactions they would get.

Here, have this and some bonus smug.

Fuck this flag system.

Not even the money, a date with a super model/celebrity/pornstar, or anything else could get me to touch that shitty game. Even if it fixed my shitty personal life, I wouldn't touch it.

you suffer so we don't have to

But Sue Storm is in every scene LOL

How can you NOT see the quarity of this?

Now post your face when you realise that mvc:i will be in EVO2018
NOooooooooooooooooooooo to: twitter.com/MikeZSez/status/908961547484934145

You may as well just hire a hooker, at least that would guarantee sex.

At least AnimEvo will have UNIELst

Of course Jebailey and Mr. Wizard are gonna make SFV and MvCI main games. They wouldn't give two shits if the Smash community acts like Rapefugees at another event again, as long as Nintendo pays those scumbags.

OK, so, you know…

SHE WILL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!

KOF14
-> HP/HK to throw
One super gauge
How nostalgic!

Always bet on JAGUAR

Can someone post the summary of the entire story? Is it true that the main reason why the main conflict of the game happened was because Jedah stole Death from Thanos and Thanos threw a hissy fit?

That's so stupid that it can't not be true.

Maybe he has scoliosis?

Menat wins

Its OGRE.

No, the kiss of death was the confirmation that there wouldn't be any X-Men in this game.

It wasn't even a reboot. It was just a remaster.

lul

No, no, no… THAT CANNOT BE REAL. YOU ARE MAKING SHIT UP.

who gives a shit

Who gives a shit? Most of the people who enter these tourneys aren't even good, and top players aren't even motivated to play the game out of weed and money. Even the Japanese are starting to care less about playing Duty Fighter V. It's like bragging about beating up a Swedish hipster cuck, and rapin-erm, fucking his girlfriend in front of him like you're some bad-ass thug. Fuck, Infiltration beat a bunch of Rashids and Cammys with Juri, but that's because damn near every tier-whore who entered sucked ass with Rashid and Cammy. SFV tourneys and the meta are a joke.

It was forgettable trash.

Jedah tried to woo Death from the Marvel universe, Thanos leads Ultron to the infinity stones for some reason, Ultron then fuses with Sigma. For some reason only after 90 days the Capcom and Marvel universes are completely fused together with Monster Hunter chick knowing who Black Panther is and calling him king, AIM merging with Umbrella corporation and establishing a new headquarters in the middle of "New Metro City", and lots more bullshit that doesn't make any sense but establishes that all the Capcom and Marvel characters know each other.

The gems get scattered to several different locations which prompts the Capcomvengers to go after all of them, meaning cutscene after cutscene interspersed with battles against easiest-setting NPCs.

While devising a way to defeat Ultron Sigma with Iron Man, Thanos creates a device that allows him to steal the satsui no hadou from Ryu. Then he leaves.

All the heroes converge on Ultron Sigma's fortress and fight him. Meanwhile Dante fights Jedah for the soul stone, then he wins it back and eagerly hands it over to Ultron. Everyone thinks Dante betrayed them, but then Ultron starts to blow up because "he is a machine and doesn't have a soul".

But the explosion was just him acting retarded because he comes back as Ultron Omega (Ultron fused with a giant Sigma face as well as four claw-like arms), so Iron Man unveils the weapon he developed with all the Infinity stones he gathered. He calls it the "infinity buster" and allows X to deliver the finishing shot. Captain Marvel and Dante fight Ultron Omega while he charges it up, then boom, X finishes him.

At the end of the story all the heroes are walking back across the bifrost bridge, saying that their universes are now permanently merged, and so they send the gems away in pairs to different realms in the hopes that they'll never have to use them again. Chris tells Spiderman that they'll all be there to fight for the innocent and Cap says that they have to rebuild.

After the credits, Thanos appears before Jedah and Death, and then he tells them about the new power he has acquired. He closes his hands together and begins charging up a hadoken preparing to fire it upon both of them.

The end.

have some lazy OC

Why the fuck do I feel this is a foreshadowing when Disney finally buys out Capcom?

>Innuendo suggesting she'd do lewd things to a shota instead of playing vidya with him

It sounds worse than Tekken 7's story.

The other death beds were the sleazy dlc plans, and Capcom's employees pissing everybody off with one shit tweet and comment after another.

And MKX's. I don't know how can you ruin Scorpion and Sub-Zero by making them BFFs with Team Tumblr, but Boon did it.

Team Japanese Waifu by GOICHI

An Elektra Ovirowa type of character in a fighting game would be neat

You know, I wouldn't mind that at this point. At least it would result with Disney forcing Capcom to fix all their broken PC ports like they're doing for all the star wars games slowly.

please post good USFIV content
i just miss it entirely, i took the game for granted

I made a thread about thems fighting herds on halfchan and just got banned, apparently you cant talk about that game there

Whatever, the NDA is lifted

pastebin.com/k4hqntCM
forums.themsfightinherds.com/index.php?threads/backers-beta-nda-lifted.1294/

The game is pretty small and niche, idk if i should make a thread here

I'd ban your faggot ass for posting this shit too.

The functions meme made everyone stop taking the game seriously. Everyone was making fun of the function characters and fans not remembering the X-Men.

No, just no user, that Jewish Rat and his company can go fuck themselves.

Don't you get it? Marvel/Disney knows that the game will flop if no x-Men are present in the main roster. Capcom will become weaker and more open to purchase. Then Capcom Cinematic Universe will happen featuring Mega Man, Street Fighter (with a Final Fight Netflix series), Devil May Cry and Resident Evil as their main movie IP's. Then they could finally make an excuse to create a Marvel vs Capcom movie.

Does the game still have the dynamic music feature? Because that feature alone made me unironically interested in the game.

What it's not like I would pay for anything. I'm just saying the only difference between current capcom and a hypothetical disney capcom would be fixed PC ports.

We don't want you either, faggot.

That and Combofiend comparing Magneto to a shitty rush-in character who doesn't play like Magneto at all; then you had John D act like a gigantic faggot on Twitter with shit like "Marvel vs. Capcom Resurrector," and his Youtube video covering his sleazy Esport plans with Capcom. Both guys deserve to get fired.

Japanese companies can not be bought by foreigners.
Check your privileges.
sega will buy capcom

According to this, the Mouse can just buy as many stock in Capcom as possible and call it a day. Worst case scenario is that Disney uses its lobbying powers . iflr.com/Article/2026998/How-to-buy-a-Japanese-company.html

Is it actually decent?

You got something to back that up?

See
Also [email protected] if you dare venture there.

This decade's Capcom ruined it so bad, that *I* turned from Casual Capcuck to Xrd and KOF14. EVERYTHING feels like V is a downgrade from SF4. Yes, even the gameplay imo.

I cant seem to get Street Fighter V to work after I installed a new graphics card of the same brand as my initial graphics card.

I've tried reinstalling several times and various other solutions.

Any ideas? Anyone else ever have this problem, even with other games?

You're not going to get any help around here.

Your PC is trying to save you from playing SF5

I gotta play something slow from time to time, I cant keep up with all the sanics playing Guilty Gear Xrd rev2.

Then play any another game that isn't SFV. Play an older fighting game, or something from another genre.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking when doing the music for this game?

i have i higher expectations for this than mvci

you really shouldn't advertise that you're fresh from cuckchan, fucko make your thread for your gay game and act like you're from here

Play SF4 or 3s at the least.

I'm beginning to see the pros of given every character good movements options that is the foundation of KOF. (Hop/jump/hi-jump/run/roll etc.)

Calling it now, Android 21 will be revealed to be Towa in disguise.

Hold the fucking phone you guys, MvCi is using Denuvo?

It's been known for a while but it kinda went under the radar because mvci just sucks in general.

pretty sure (((Marvel))) is getting on just fine marginalizing xmen/f4 as much as possible

The hunchback martial artist of Notre Damme

KOF14 is starting to get real good to me…
youtube.com/watch?v=aIvehyxrQTk

They didn't even try, it couldn't be more out of place

Nobody has a proper name in the MH games bar a few of them, Monster Hunter Chick is something you'd probably see in the actual games, though probably shortened to Hunter Chick.

That's what makes it so insane to even have a hunter in the game, even less for the hunter to be female, and even less for the part in the story they have her play.
It's baffling that they handled everything this way

I wonder when it will have a good discount on Steam, 10% off for a year old game didn't sound like a good deal for a half dead game.

is it better to have 40% discount a la Tekken?
How many units will mvc:i sell?

ponefag pls go

try to reinstall the driver, and the game too since the game may have generated some cache or config files that were meant to work with your old card

I'd rather say they don't want to bother balancing the zoning characters, to me its plain laziness, also making fireballs useless is also another sign of lack of effort to make varied characters, but the same people that do that is never get tired of creating hybrid grappler characters. fuck grapplers

Zoning can be done well without changing the entire meta of the game as it has been demonstrated by games like Killer Instinct or GG.

I'm thinking capcom want to rely on their pathetic fanbase who to this day still defend and buy all their games no matter what. Their aggressive dlc approach is the most obvious evidence you can get, it's clear to me that capcom expects those fanatics to buy shitton of DLC and that average masses aren't their main target which is expectable since their reputation was destroyed by sf5 alone.
If there is still any justice left in this goddamn universe I hope this piece of shit will cause a huge amount of damage to capcom, to the point that it would be extremely hard for them to recover so that not even their old games ports could help them.

Absolute cancer

Jedah has it bad too.

That thing on the right has to be a joke.

Its real

Glad to see it. I was worried about this after they stopped updating in May or so. This game has been in the works for about five or six years now, so I'm glad to see it approaching a real release.

Of course. That was one of its selling points.

I think it looks cool. Their most recent stream can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
I would embed it but I can't seem to get the embed field to appear, presumably because of the anniversary shit on Holla Forums.

Day 2 of OzHadou review

Won't ever be attending another tournament ever again

Reminds me of Space Battle Opera, a tourney so bad Western players only went there to hang out in Japan.

We can only hope it will make the event so unpalatable that normalfags will turn their backs in droves.

Even the Tekken audience hates the shitty EDM music.

What hump?

Like they even took the time to research that. A lot of people are bitching about Tekken 7's OST and declaring it the worst in the series and while there are some good tracks they upped the number of electronic bowel movement noises and sounds of hard drives and processors dying, but since Tekken 7 sold really well they thought that they should emulate the OST too.

You got proof that they did some research? Also, how do you ruin a classic like Fetus of God is beyond me.

After replaying SFxT for shits and giggles makes me hate the game even more for not the obvious reasons. Like I love the idea behind the gem system but god damn Capcom's execution of it was total fucking cancer. I really hope Arika's new fighter hit's their Gougi system out of the park because I don't want this concept to be forgotten.

Dude, I said that they didn't do any research and probably looked at Tekken 7 which sold well and concluded that the only thing they could emulate from that is the OST and didn't even bother seeing that people don't really like 7's OST.

They made the music appropriate to Jedah's new master plan of setting a RE boss loose in NYC.

They're definitely making a huge deal out of getting that right. Even cited it as the reason for why the gameplay is strictly 2D and the roster a bit limited.

What's the best way to play MvC2 nowadays? I managed to get it on the 360 before it was pulled off XBLA, but having to chain a light attack into a medium as the only way to do a medium attack drove me nuts.

archive.is/cNSgj
archive.is/L5oxD#selection-74.47-129.21
MvC:I is the gift that keeps giving.

WEW

I'm unironically going to main Ruby if they apply Monty's ideas to her fighting style. Skip to 2:00.

Shekelberg & Shekelstein Law Firm LLP really had their rub-happy little hands full with this one.

That's not authentic hefty!

Talk about unnecessary. Who in their right mind would actually want to play this train wreck in a tournament?

Watch this fucking happen, just watch.

Do they even have a target audience for this game? Because so far I have only seen big fuck yous to every group that actually plays these types of vidya. Is this what happens when the kool aid hits?

Dreamcast.

I guess people could use the excuse of Any Similar Limited groups. This is so fucked

clearly you haven't been paying attention
Disney execs
Capcom execs
Tournament Players(who play scummy if that infinite combo is anything to go by)
Shills
and idiots like Mark

Marvel does not exist anymore. Only Disney. They arw the ones to blame.

Oh look, Marn is joining the Capcuck-shill bandwagon, hoping he'll get his weed and everyone will forget how much of a sleazy, creepy scumbag he really is. Don't worry Marn, people will still hate you, and remember that you're a horrible, smelly person to be around.

Daily reminder that Marn is a bigger scumbag than Filipino Champ, Gllty, and Wong combined.

Of course he would. They know if Capcom gets dropped by TOs they're left to the curb because they refuse to learn Arcsys, Bamco or any other company's fighting games.

How the fuck are you even one of the Chosen Race
I'm starting to think you need our compassion instead of our smugness, like, treat yourself more respectably

Technically true. The scabies alone probably weigh as much as FChamp.

Mix that disgusting fat fuck with the Smash community and it's a biohazard outbreak.

Why couldn't the MH character be an actual monster like a Rajang? Instead they go with the nameless, faceless protagonist.

I hate it when crossover fighting games do this. Smash Bros already irks the shit out of me with all its no-name characters like Villager and Wii Fit Trainer. For fuck's sake, give them names, otherwise don't put them in the game. Nothing I hate worse than a bunch of template nobodies.

I don't think they'd stand much of a chance in other fighters if they tried.

Capcom's head is farther up it's own asshole than I thought it was. This is so fucking blatant (then again, how often to normalfags read the EULA?) They are aware that the only reason the FGC even touches SFV is due to them pumping their own money and money from sponsorships into their own tourneys and the big ones, enticing those who make a living off of this genre to keep playing on the hope of winning that prize money? If not, then that explains why they think they're hot shit right now. That or they're going full SJW now and burning all bridges of their original fanbase (which to be frank, they've been doing for years now anyways).

What's next they'll try to pull a battlefield 1 and have a bunch of unrelated and uninterested celebrities play the game during some award show?

I would like to see another snoop dogg moment

archive.is/oWacF
What did he mean by this?

One of the ideas that got shot around during TvC's development was having Rathalos as capcom's big fighter but the monhun devs said no.

Marn tried to get into LoL with a joke of a team that never took 1st place, but all of his shady schemes backfired on him.

Marn wouldn't last a second in the Smash scene even if he's sleazier than the rapist from last year's Evo.

It's going to get to a point where everyone is gonna be fed up with Capcom's shit, and not even Wong, Marn, Max, Fchump, Valle, and Geoff the Sjwcuck can save them with their shilling.

Maybe exactly what he said and all SNK will do at TGS is thank people for the support they got.
Would be nice to at least know if those leaked names are something worth getting hyped about or not though.

I think most of us thought SFxT would have been that breaking point but they carried on as usual and, if anything, doubled down on the kikery. People bitch and moan but all that social media sound and fury amounts to jack shit because they all buy it anyway.
That said, the situation is a lot worse for Capcom now because it's not just blatant anti-consumer shit but also horrible PR, shitty rosters, blatant shilling and a product that just isn't all that good be it presentation and gameplay.
We'll see how it goes but part of me thinks that goyim gonna goy.

What are Marn's crimes, anyway? I don't know much about him.

I can't imagine why they'd do that. Absolutely nothing comes to mind.
Wii Fit Trainer is literally called Wii Fit Trainer in Wii Fit. Villager is the base value of a character creator; it would be impossible for him/her to have a name because the whole point of Animal Crossing is to make your own villager. I think you may be autistic.

I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

He is.

This game is gonna be fun to watch.

His record is pretty bad. Marn got Guilty Gear banned from Evo yeas ago by rigging the brackets to get people he wanted to fight, and had the balls not to show up for the event. He also got creepy with some player's girlfriend (Flash Metroid), and years later got creepy with a G4 employee, trying to humiliate her in a MK9 match. When he signed up with EG, Marn almost took the brand name down the drain with his shady antics (gambling, shady deals, being a douche all the time, being creepy around women), rotten attitude (acting like he's the best SF4 Dudley and MvC3 player before others wiped the floor with his Scabie-ass), and choking in every tourney. EG dropped his ass when Marn started to suck in tourneys (and at life).

He tries to be a shady dick everywhere he goes until he gets caught red-handed (there's a story where he tried to get more food at Denny's, and the server caught onto his bullshit, making him cry like a bitch). Marn's gambling problems are pretty much worse than Poongko's because he wound up throwing his debts to other people, almost getting the Mafia involved. At least Poongko didn't get the mafia involved in his life, or screwed Infiltration with his gambling…yet.

A TO that got involved with the Canada Cup told me he always felt uncomfortable around Marn because Marn gives that scumbag vibe like Filipino Champ. He's a cunt at events, and think he's cool for being around Justin Wong despite he barely made top 3 with Wong. He's also involve with some pot-splitting like Wong, Fchamp, and Chris G.

It gets even better (note: worse) when Marn tries to jump into Mobas. He ran a LoL team literally named after him, and then tried to pull off his old FGC antics onto his team (dump his team into a hotel for an event, making them pay the bills and everything else while he blows money on his weed, shady deals, and gambling shit). The LoL community tore Marn a new ass-hole for pulling this shit off and dismantling the team to save his own ass, screwing everybody else over.

There are reasons why people hate Marn.

youtube.com/watch?v=9caTktglhUI

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyj8pMTxsvg

(youtube embed isn't working)

It's pathetic how Mike Z plays the holy than thou card with fighting game shit because Skullgirls is meme trash (Bring up Vee if you want to fuck with him).

SFxT was a foul ball because they tried to fix that shitty game (too little, too late). Strike one was SFV being the shit pile that it is because during it's development it looked promising. Infinite is a very bad strike two because it was literally a fuck you from Capcom since day one (the first trailer when people noticed reused shit like Zero's alt costume being a poorly-done X, and Capt Marvel's a reskinned Jean). Goyim gonna goy, but they're gonna get fucked hard if they really screw up their Super SFV announcement. Super SFV is gonna be their…Third Strike.

To add on to that the most recent excellent adventures with marn in has him talking about how he kinda tried forcing one of the girl employers at his videogame cafe to marry him or else she would be fired. Showing that even after all of his bullshit in the past, he's still an irredemable shit now. They even had to censor some other shit he said cause it would probably land him in a lot of legal trouble

Black Raiden is here!
Seriously, why not just announce MkvsDC 2 already? It could be interesting.

Not gonna lie, Static Shock being his alternate costume is pretty clever.

That's Black Lightning.

Goddammit. I didn't think there were two lightning-using niggers. It's still very clever.

So is DBFZ just a "casual" game or does it actually have some depth to it? Wouldn't be surprised if most of the negativity surrounding it is from MvC shills.

3 characters gives you about the same amount of depth as maybe one Guilty Gear character. The game doesn't want to be overwhelming for casual players picking it up solely for DB stuff (character's have tiny movelists for example), but it tries to have enough mechanics and tools to make more advanced players comfortable (Anything involving tagging, combos can get pretty cool, teleport reads are MUCH more satisfying than in Xenoverse).

What the fuck are some of these characters themes in infinite?

Might as well have put a DmC theme in the game because that is horrible. This is worse than Tekken 7's music.

Yeah, real clever.

BRING IN ALL THE WARRIORS! ALL OF THEM!!! What a an exchange. And I love that it all ends with Cell overpowering it all with his level 3 and the opponent putting down his controller, presumably to masturbate to the events that just transpired.

Im just talking about a fighting game on the fighting games general
Also, I through the ponefag meme died like 3 years ago

Im from here too
I bravely post here because there is a lot less shitposting here and I feel my threads don't deserve this place

He's like a real life version of those hentais where the ugly guy forces women to have sex with him through blackmail. He has a store in the Philippines(internet cafe I think) and fires the female employees if they dont fuck him.

Neat. Booster Gold and Ted Kord fucking when?

Never be Injustice isn't allowed to have the best DC characters.

There's a lot of retardation to pick apart in this statement alone.

First of all, if X is any indication then they are not going to give Monster Hunter Chick "millions of moves", you're lucky if you'll get half a dozen before they tap out. MVCI's devs are the worst underachievers imaginable. So even if a monster arguably has less moveset potential it would still turn out the same with these guys.

Secondly the monsters are the iconic part of Monster Hunter, not the hunters. The hunters are just the faceless dudes you play as whereas the monsters are the real characters and the stars of the games. They have actual names and stuff that makes them easier to market.

Thanks for proving exactly my point and also how much of a fucking idiot you are. Yes, I know that they're called that in the game, it doesn't change anything about my point. Villager is a terrible fucking character choice, the AC games are FULL of characters they could've used, it wouldn't have been so hard to just put Tom Nook in the game and give him Villager's moveset. Then you'd have an actual named character instead of a no-name piece of shit. Same with Wii Fit Trainer, they made it confusing because the male and female WFTs are both named the same thing. Furthermore Wii Fit Trainer just doesn't roll off the tongue as much as having an actual name. Your arguments for why they still use template characters in crossover fighters are a fucking joke and in time I hope you realize how stupid you've been.

I didn't see this blitheringly retarded post before until the above person did and I'm going to let you know how dumb you are because I've autistically hoped Rajang would be a MH rep since MVC3.

The "Monster Hunter Chick" is using a Greatsword, which has the smallest moveset in all of MH if you don't include the ranged weapons. Even if you go as far as possible for the lengths you'll pull for a GS-centric movelist through emotes, items and even fucking mounting, you still wouldn't have enough without new moves to asspull, having palicos/monsters/additional hunters involved or worse yet, switching weapons on the fly. That's not to say a GS based moveset can't be interesting, but it would require more asspulls than you'd think, and Rajang has plenty to go around for a giant brute strength character that's more specialised than Hulk from its moves alone.

Forgot to add, but dare I say even a Charge Blade moveset would be more complete by itself than whatever a GS can do, MH World even gave it a slide, so that's already one more low attack it has over GS, which has zero.

I don't think it would matter, since the Blue Bettle from nowadays is already in there.
I still can't believe characters that would be great in a fighting game, like Big Barda, or Randal Savage. But, it's clear they want a new MKvsDC, and after the fail that MvsCI already is, it might be well received.

I have been scammed by his Jewish tricks but at the very least I wasn't publicly cucked out by a voice actress live

Still waiting for a webm of this. I want to see it with my own eyes.

So why do you want to see Rajang, then? Your whole point is self-defeating.
Because you get to fight them using the weapons' movesets. If MvCi were a good game, I'd give Capcom the benefit of the doubt and say they wanted people who like MH to play the game from the hunter's perspective and treat their enemies like MH monsters. A silly idea, sure, but better than having a random monster which can't even speak teaming up with regular people.
Tom Nook sells houses and Jews people - Villager is at least active and collects a bunch of stuff for trading with the townsfolk. You wouldn't have had any of Villager's tools or items to use without it being weird ("why didn't they just have Villager?), which would have likely made him as generic as Pac-Man.
Literally the player character, and thus guaranteed for people to know, as opposed to the randomized townsfolk whom certain unlucky players might not ever see.
I'm almost impressed by your autism. WFT is a fucking computer program. Did you want them to give her/him a name just for Smash Bros, or does a character not having a name disqualify her/him more than not having any good basis for a moveset?

I didn't watch Mark's stream; I would think even Capcom would be competent enough to understand an MH rep should behave like Frank West and use all the MH classic weapons for different attacks. If she doesn't work like that, then the character is so incompetently designed I don't know why you'd think Rajang would be any better.
Oh, never mind, I see you're autistic as well.

DLC characters have been officially confirmed. To the surprise of no one, they're:

what

In case you're not keeping tabs on the MvCI topic, here ya go.

Sounding pretty entitled there, goy.

They should've left it at the first line.

They should have left the first part but turned the second part into a sexual innuendo.

Not as horrible as I thought since that's kind of his job. Or maybe it's the voice acting clouding my judgement because holy shit that's miles worse.

It's cut out but after she flies away, Arthur says "Tell that to the princess."

Incidentally, I hate that Arthur is just here to be a jobber when, given the shit he deals with, he's probably the meanest motherfucker in the roster.
Meanwhile, Firebrand (and Dormammu) show up for one pointless filler fight and are gone for good (gotta make room for those fantastic grunt fights).

Isn't she voiced by Burch now? Or is that Chun? Either way this game continues to impress.

Chun
Capcom voice cast at

I don't give a shit about figurines and this one looks fine to me. What's wrong with it?

Oh, I'm retarded. Thanks.

From a simple glance I can see those arms falling off at some point as they're separate from the body.

But user, it's not like they were writing lines for a literal succubus. Why would there be such needless misogyny in Capcom's game?

Kek

Is it out yet or are you just posting journos playing the game

It's out for some and not for others right now thanks to glorious steam.

come on. As much as I want to meme on the game; it's not even fully out. Wait till tomorrow to see

It's gonna sell a million copies, don't get your hopes up.

Holy fucking shit what happened to her voice!? It's like she's trying to sound Scottish, but winds up sounding like a fat tumblr bitch trying to be sexy.

Look at the figure from the pre-order ad very closely; now look at what people were given. The comparison is literally night and day.

And that face looks like a cheap "Made in China" knock-off.

Shit, they weren't even trying with these alternate colors.

Page 13

Someone tell that nigger that SNK had to wait months to see how the game fared before announcing DLC and when they did, it was characters people wanted and Geese is a guest character (not a integral part of the plot) that people wanted. Now there's a "others doing the same" Capcom should try.
At least people are telling him to go eat a dick. Maybe the goyim can still be saved, after all.

Will the thread stay up for Sony's conference at TGS?

Also and with Tekken 7/NRS games at least they have a fuck load more content then capcom's shit without their season pass bullshit

Sony's TGS show is starting

The most "fightan" thing was a 3s MvC during the intro, Noctis in Dissidia and Virtual On: Touman Edition

It was worth it all for Virtual On being confirmed that it's back to being fast

Arika posted a bit of footage of Allen Snider