The Unskilled Cuphead Journo Can't Stop

Well the unskilled faggot Dean Takahashi, who is possibly more retarded then a bird, just cannot stop pretending to be the victim here.
archive.is/uO8mU
Then he mentions Anita and Gamergate, because thats the easiest way to get victim points. I was wondering what the next push in gaming would be, which I suppose its dumbing down games inb4 they are already shitty movies for even the absolute retard to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat
twitch.tv/rallai
speculativeevolution.wikia.com/wiki/Megasquid
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Speculation_about_Why_a_female_octopus_dies_after_her_eggs_are_hatched
please
archive.fo/wzzR9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not nice, user.

==FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU EBIL GAMERGAYS AND YOUR OPPRESSIVE CRIPPLES IN WHEELCHAIRS!=

I've seen people that are actually mentally challenged play better than this imbecile. Whatever leftism does to a human mind, it's far more damaging than being born retarded.

Well you better bet I am going to keep bullying this retard who gets paid to push mobile shit and demand easy games so he can review them.

Is this the thread where we laugh at people who couldn't play their way out of a paper bag?

Why do some people get so mad at video games?

imagine fucking up so badly that your entire brand becomes being bad at videogames

Doesn't count , the pigeon is white

wew

It's like putting in a modicum of effort is to much to ask. How dare we ask them to engage a tiny bit,or just fucking read the instructions.

But Takahashi is asian, so he should be good at vidya :^)

i take it back, dean is a gift

Cool.

its like you want the meek to inherit the earth.

That's because even a retard knows that being bad at something he likes isn't good, so he strives to get better. Leftists convince themselves that anything that makes them feel inadequate is bad and bigoted. It's simply impossible to get better at something without acknowledging that you need to improve. You have to acknowledge that you are flawed, and that is something a leftist cannot do.

He's pretty much the Rodney Dangerfield of video game journalism.

Marx didn't work a day in his life. Being lazy pieces of shit comes naturally to leftists.

How did he manage to not kill himself by now?

Whenever I see faggots crying about how hard "Classic" games are it only makes my hatred for lolcows like Lewis and Ted Wiesen grow even larger.

Hi Dean

Sounds about right

Wait his 45? that makes it even worse.

Dean, you dense motherfucker. You got stuck on a tutorial. No one's mad you aren't an expert. You got stuck on a fucking tutorial. How are you supposed to tell us how the food tastes if you can't lift your fork? You dense fucking chinky cunt.

Some people just deserve the oven. That's all there is to it.

This is a universal truth. If you feel inadequate its your brain telling you to that something needs to be done. Fear and other emotions are not inherently wrong, sometimes Having a healthy sense of self is important. It's what separates man who surves from the fool who gets eating by the tiger. What differentiates the leftist form the rightist is how they deal with this conflict. Where the leftist looks to externalities to solve their problem and the rightist will look withing themselves as to how they can better prepare themselves in the future. One is the mind of a beaten slave and the other is the mind of a delusional euphoric fedora tipper suffering with syphilis. :^)

He's asian ,have some respect for the essential yellow man's culture you racist bastard

San Francisco is trying to culturally appropriate Indian culture.

Saying Gamergate is ebil nazis won't do anything if you're not a womyn, you'd think this cuck knew this.

Stop giving the gook attention

Begin that he is Asian, the proper racist logic is to assume that he should genetically be superior at all things video game related. Making the probability in favor of him being mentally retarded all that more substantive.

He gave Assinfect a bad review for the sole reason of forgetting to spend his talent points.
He also called 40 SPESSH MAHREEN a copy of Gears of War and called THQ/Relics quick response of "40k was made 2 decades ago" suspicious.

he has been reviewing video games for more than a decade. This mouth breathing retard is literally getting paid to not play video games and write about how he didn't play them.

this is now a thread about amazing Gooks and their inherently superior Actions Per Minute (A.P.M)!

DSP's whole life is that, though, I don't think he can claim to have ruined the Mass Effect series because of his input.

That's all this guy needed to say and most people would have forgotten about it already. Maybe he's acting retarded for attention and page views, but I don't think he's smart enough to plan a 25 year troll.

The Mass Effect series was never good to begin with so in a way it was a blessing in disguise. Everything Black Isle Studios related after Planescape Torment was downhill racing.

That's DPS thing, that and being an egotistical shithead.

I still can't believe none of the other members had enough of his shit

sage for E-celeb shit

That's why they're the worst in Brainscratch

This isnt even a video game thing, this is a basic problem solving issue.
This faggot is going to milk this because what else is there to talk about when you are a failed journalist who had to fall back on video games.

Being bad is not the same as being completely unable to follow instructions or experiment, we don't expect flawless play from journos, we only expect them to be able to get past a tutorial at least.

When you think about it you realize they were smarter as toddlers at least, otherwise they would have died before reaching adulthood.

Asians are usually pretty hardcore depending on the country because they basically treat vidya as a job, be it eSports or competitive in general, but I think this one wasn't even born in any Asian country.

It is very hard to forget how to breathe and eat.

I think is more akin to not knowing how soup tastes because he keeps trying to eat using a fork, or trying to eat a hamburger with a spoon.

DSP is better at games than Takahashi if we go by the whole incident.

It's barely even a problem solving issue, the tutorial had on-screen instructions.

Wait, is he really 45? The fuck is he doing reviewing this shit?

not to mention he was already run walked through the tutorial by the devs before.

It's pretty funny to watch a middle-agreed man double down with the teen tantrum foot-stomping and whining. Man's gotta know his limitations. I'm a mediocre game player. I generally play on normal unless normal is ludicrously easy. Not gonna whine if a dev makes a game that caters to a different skill level of player, I'll just accept that it's not for me and move on. Dark Souls games, Bloodborne - they're not for me, but I'm glad they exist for the people who want to play them.

This whole "controversy" is just shilling for that Cuphead game. They're trying to make it look cool and challenging by showcasing the "fact" that a video game "journalist" can't handle it, which is basically the lowest-hanging fruit imaginable if it isn't all an act. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if the hack in question wasn't in on it

I wonder, maybe they're afraid people will laugh at them if they learn they play on easy?
It's not like it's hard either, it's just because you start off alone and with not stuff, limited skills, and you can encounter enemies who a far stronger than you at the moment, but the game even tells you you can run away when it happens
What a shame they weren't around when Gothic was new, there would be no end to those people bitching about being robbed by some random thug and that they couldn't do a thing about it

You got stuck in the fucking tutorial. You couldn't beat a prompt that said "Jump right then dash". Don't you fucking dare say you play videogames regularly after that shit.

how can it be E-celeb shit when the cow is not even remotely famous? :^)

but seriously, they guy complained about Sonic Mania! He thought it was way too hard and he felt offend and excluded because the game was blatantly "pandering" to classic fans.

the*

If you look closely you'd notice that the "journalist" is bitching because he can't jump over an obstacle in the TUTORIAL, so people are making fun of him for being stupid. Absolutely nobody is talking about cuphead, there's no shilling going on.

There is a video of a man asking his toddler how to solve the problem and even the kid got it right.

If this guy doesn't commit suicide before the next week ends then I'm going to call bullshit on this whole fiasco.

Mind you, the kid wasn't playing BUT he literally asnwered "you jump and then dash", even if his motor skills were not that good the kid grasped the concept faster.

What infuriates me the most, is that he's neither Dean, nor a Takahashi, fucking mongrel with no identity.
Why not Dean Bridges, because 高橋 means tall bridge or why not Daisuke Takahashi.
He can't be both American and Japanese, as Japan does not recognize double citizenships.
Does he need to signify the fact he's a worthless mongrel from SF?

Have you not seen the mp4 in the OP? He is worse than a fucking pigeon. This man shouldnt be allowed outside

I saw the pigeon thing, although is not quite a good comparison because different problems, in principle though is quite sad, the pigeon learned to solve a problem on the fly.

Woah….. Another epic thread…. Just upvoted this..

Or maybe, just maybe it's yet another enjoyable temper tantrum thrown by one of the typical retards

I can't find source on him being 45, but even if he's not precisely that age it should be around that number. A 45 year old who can't solve a puzzle a toddler was able to solve, This is the kind of retard that sneaked into the industry when we weren't looking and started to ruin everything.

Unless playing and reviewing games is literally your job.

but user the problem is deeper even. Most modern "Game Developers" are too stupid to even make a sophisticated game in the first place. The issue is not in it of itself YoYo Game Maker studio, or the lack of understanding of C++. Lower barrier to entry represents. Indie developers seems exotic and promising only when you look at the most talented developers competing with triple A companies. But once you Lower that Bar, instead of Cave Story you get Sunset and Her Story.

They don't have to talk about Cuphead because they're showing it

Hapas don't deserve life

DSP is an idiot, but even he could not fail at a tutorial like that. For all his faults, he would still be able to at least play a 2D action game. He would throw a tantrum at not being able to jump on enemies, but he'd at least learn after the first time.

You don't need technical knowledge to make a challenging game or complex game. Edmund made Super Meat Boy in Flash and Minecraft and its countless mods are made in Java.

I doubt he is a Hapa. I knew a Jap kid who's parents named him Jackson Mike Fu because of their love for the king of pop.

Holy shit, you reminded me of that time I went to an indie game expo (don't ask I thought it would showcase all types of games maybe even retro) and all I saw were Unity programmed game except for this one single guy that was showing off a cool action platformer that played around with gravity. It was decently challenging with smart level design and it felt so polished. I asked him what it was made in an engine he wrote using C++. I think he was the only one that was using C++, while already they're offering classes to make video games by only teaching Unity. I know that maybe someone can make something amazing with Unity but it's so odd that everyone seems to be relying on an engine when this guy went beyond the limit and created his own just so he wouldn't be limited by an engine that probably isn't really effective to use if you want to make something that requires a good reaction.

Yes but the point is the technical knowledge raises the barrier to entry. The lower that bar, the more likely you will get trash products.

The pigeon was not given any hints at the purpose of the block though.
The fact is that a fucking games journalist took longer to do an airdash with the game just shy of outright telling him "jump off this block, and dash at the peak of your jump" than it did for a pigeon to figure out the block platform from being in an otherwise empty box containing out of reach food and a block.
That this is allowed to happen is proof that gg has not completed its tasks.

Hory sheet, this is drunk soccer mom level of skill. They are giving actual money to this ultra mongoloid.

Yeah. It just that with more progamming skills comes with feeling more limitless for devs. But even then I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of Undertale mods that were more difficult than the main game.

Well, is hard to think GG can get rid of nepotism, which is the only reason those people have a job anyone among us would be able to do better.

While thats true it also means you'll get more diamonds in the rough. Consider all the budget titles on the PS2 and Wii which don't exist anymore on modern consoles because of the barrier of entry(through development costs) is too high.
Its why we saw two sequels of Chibi Robo on handhelds only and why Harvest Moon no longer gets console games.

In the United States, you usually end up with some pretty simple European names. You don't have Asians going around named Daisuke, Africans named Zuberi, or even Arabs named Muhammad. I can say confidently that I have never met a Muhammad in the United States, and Muhammad is the most popular name in the world.

The only reason these festering cunts have a job is because their corruption has been ignored and waved off before. Considering how much he and his ilk is squirming over this whole shitshow shows how insecure and vulnerable they are.

If anything, lowering the skill entry just helps enable that problem because it allows publishers to have more choices with what they pick and choose to fund. You ever notice how just about every "indie darling" isn't actually independently developed at all?

that was painful to watch. please post more people who dont know how to play vidya

That's like those parents who called their son Dovahkin, he wouldn't need to be a hapa to have a shit life with a name like that. Seriously though, look at and tell me that's not a mongrel

Lowering the skill entry actually does the opposite. People no longer need millions to release and market a product. Take someone like Scott Cawthon(FNAF) who made millions on his meme game. Nowadays publishers are only necessary for distribution but even then thats completely optional.
Something like Minecraft or Factorio would've never been picked up by a publisher and would have been dead on arrival back in 1997 to 2009.

Mandatory polygon playing doom

Total war confirmed for most casual pc game.

nice quads

Anyway, I don't give a shit about Dean Takahashi, who cares if he's shit at the game, it's not like anyone actually took his opinions on any game seriously. Game journalism is dead, you know?

Naming your kid Jackson is no where near as bad as naming your kid Dovahkiin. I'd much rather be named after a bitchin' musician rather than a fucking Skyrim character.

With the evidence provided in this thread, wouldn't this be considered lying on his resume?

I swear to fucking satan he is playing on his touchpad. nobody who can write can be this retarded

That's a nice rationalization. We can't all be olympiads.. but you have no excuse performing like you belong in the special olympics.

Will he ever stop?

Not before we drag his screeching ass out of his home and execute him

Spooky

Diamonds in the rough are worthless. Jews controlling the scarcity those blood diamonds give them their value.

(sauce: venturebeat . com/author/dean-takahashi/)

Dean has covered games professionally for 18 years. I'm trying to let that sink in. 18 years. Apparently not fulltime, but surely you pick *something* up along the way?

So I've looked through his article "Our growing piles of video game shame" and here's what I see. I see a veteran gaming professional "not fulltime okay" who got owned by a video game featuring bright, cheerful 1930s cartoon art and a PEGI rating of 3+. Grasping at straws, said professional is now using his digital soapbox to clickbait-blabber, throwing out one excuse after the other at the readers in the hope that some of them stick in order to save what's left of his credibility. And boy, he even threw in the kitchen sink.

And here I thought noone could beat Phil in the excuses department. Move over DSP, here's DTK to tell the gaming industry that all their products should be nice, easy and therapeutic. My recommendation to Dean is that he should either play games in his spare time, or ask his boss to only throw him therapy games which his 18 years of experience can handle. For example, games three year olds and up can play. Oh wait…

This will never stop being funny.

looks like a Gook to me. Aside for a handful of big titty sluts, you chinks all look the same to me.

good stuff

Same guy claimed that the lives system in Sonic Mania was archaic design that made the game too hard, or something, if I remember correctly.

In a certain way it was like the hackers on steroids report updated to the current year

modern "leftism" embraces postmodern philosphy. It's the denial of objective reality in favor of relativism and bartering between naked power structures. Once you have denied that objective reality exists you can pretty much justify any horrific behavior you would like. This includes celebrating your incompetance and denying the objective virtue of reckognizing you are shit and working to improve.

It's great to have gender equality in shitty gamers. Dean needs a hug, but he has to earn it. git gud

Would that also be related to the bad talk artificial diamonds get over the natural ones among people who push them as replacement for their practical uses since they are way cheaper to produce?

My little brother came to my highschool video game club when he was 4 years old and played FPS games with us and he got more kills than a couple of the highschool students. 4 is like the upper limit of toddler. You don't need to be smart to get through life anymore, everything is retard proofed.

Well yes Holla Forums, a person's job definitely should cater to their human limitations.

Does he have a /cow/ thread yet? His perpetual state of assblastatitis seems like a well that may never dry.

I met a Mohammad in the US. Bought a car from him off Craigslist but he fucked me over, it was full of half-assed repairs that gave out in a couple weeks after I test drove then bought it. Went back to his house but the new people renting it told me he moved back to the UAE or some shit.

I guess it never crossed his mind to admit he fucked up and say he will try better next time. True communism has never been tried and all. Also, you forgot his first excuse, where he said his spastic behavior was a social experiment.

At least we now know why walking simulators are all the rage with the San Francisco crowd. The only thing they can actually "play" are products that have no fail state. Also, the average Holla Forums denizen can be outsmarted by a three year old.

The extended period of time this is taking to dissipate only tells me there's money in it somewhere.

where the fuck do you think we are?

Yeah, maybe. I remember that crossing my mind when this first popped up. It's hard to wrap my head around someone being this bad at things. I don't know, maybe it was just a pity hire. Shit is like Wimp Lo tier.

and I ask (you) the same question I asked them.

My direct supervisor at work is a streaming gaymur gurl who plays LoL with her tits hanging out and earns hundreds of extra dollars per month doing it. If she weren't completely fucking retarded, she could probably make a living off it. One desperate fag gave her a single donation of $1,000 once.

This girl is so stupid it's literally mind-boggling when you get to know her, how she has not accidentally killed herself yet. She constantly makes mistakes that would have ended anyone else's life, and she cannot even communicate. Just this morning, I asked her if she had a paper I needed, and it went like this:
"Hey do you have [form]?"
"yeah." Then she began to walk away.
"where are you going, can I have it?"
"I don't have it, I gotta go get it"
"you JUST told me you had it."
"no I didn't"
"I asked "do you have this" and you said "yes"
"quit sassing me"

Last time she was seriously confronted by one of us about doing something blatantly wrong that no sane, reasonably intelligent person would ever do that way, she broke down crying and then wrote up the person who confronted her. The only reason our team functions is because the rest of us are smart enough to do our work without any supervision, and ignore her most of the time. We can't do anything about her without also getting ourselves fired, we've gone through every "official" step you can. People just inexplicably keep catering to her and making her life easy so she can coast through as a fuck-up, earning more money than me and having a higher social status all the while.

This is apparently the next step in human evolution. This is the kind of person who is bred when humanity has no natural predators left, grows far more food than we need, and cures avoidable diseases that should have culled our weak.

That's not a fair comparison at all. I've rased pigeons and can say with confidence that domestic pigeons are far more intelligent then the one in the video. He would've figured it out almost immediately. Stop insulting pigrons/doves by comparing their intelligence to the average game journalist

It's compareable to how gamergate started with the journos freaking out and making all those gamers are dead articles. Anything exposing them sends the clique into high alert

Terrifying.

is she at least hot?

She must suck one mean dick. You should try blackmailing her into sucking your dick too.

No, he must be made to suffer.

Probable. I'll admit a bit of unease or paranoia, I just think these things tend to follow the same route regardless of the fluff of "I'm retarded, please understand.".

I don't doubt your supervisor's incompetence, but to play devil's advocate, the first example you gave does a pretty poor job at getting your point across. Just because someone has something prepared doesn't mean they have it on their person at all times.

She sounds like she wants your D.

She has a gigantic jew nose that makes her face fucking ugly, but she's at least fit with big ol titties. I figured out that you can't see her terrifying eagle schnozz when you're looking at her head-on, like people on a webcam view would see.

That was just an example from today, and she was at her fucking work station so it would make sense for it to be right there. She had to walk across the entire building to retrieve it after initially telling me she had it.

To get my point across better, I caught her doing basic addition on her fingers once. And another time instead of measuring pegboard with a measuring tape to cut it to a specific size, she counted the holes in it, ASSUMING the holes were 1 inch apart. (They weren't). I later found out I was the sixth person to correct her behavior about that specific thing. She just kept doing it.

user, nobody born in the developed world during the last 60-70 years has had to experience proper natural selection. There has been no culling of the weak for more than a generation.

The one that really gets me is how we keep trying to save type 2 diabetics. They made themselves that way, then they get tons of medications and sometimes surgeries to keep them alive even though they don't correct the behavior that gave them diabetes in the first place. And often, the medication and surgeries are paid for by taxes other people pay, because they're so fat that it counts as a disability so they don't have to work. They give nothing to society, they're pieces of shit who aren't even okay to interact with on a personal level and often get abandoned by their fed-up families, they inexplicably reproduce and pass their behavior on to several kids, making the problem exponentially worse. And medical science makes every effort to keep these wastes alive. That's just one example of humans actively defeating natural selection, objectively to our detriment. We are truly fucked.

Link her stream or I refuse to believe you have a big tittied bimbo gamergirl streamer at your workplace. Stop making shit up you pathetic fuck.

This has always been the case, humans fear death and pain as any other living creature does.

twitch.tv/rallai

dat nose………

but wait, THERE'S MORE!
This is the only one I can find at an angle, she obviously knows her nose.

she runs a webcam

Time to level up son. Force (((her))) to give you a raise.

Oh shit never mind!

That nose
No wonder she is your supervisor you goy.

YIKES
You were not kidding about that beak.

I'm sure Derrida, Foucault and co. must have hated accepting their nonexistent tenures as professors in nonexistent universities, enjoying the nonexistent luxuries that come with the status. Noone got to read the papers they didn't publish or bought the books they never wrote, further not fattening the bank accounts they never had. It's a sad life being a postmodernist.

And the next generation is not coming: a while ago, I didn't read an opinion piece from some not-retard about "postmodern postmodernism". Let that sink in - or rather, don't.

Yeah, he should've just owned up and say the game wasn't his cuphead of tea. But the power of clickbaiting was stronger…

Yes, it's Dean fanning the flames and defending his incompetence with follow up article(s) to give VentureBeat/GamesBeat some more clicks, sympathy points and virtue signals.

Dean started 25 years ago (1992, that's when Dune came out) as a tech journo. 7 years later (when Dino Crisis came out), he also starts covering games. He is now the lead writer for GamesBeat. Just to say, I don't think it's a pity hire…

WHAT I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND IS HOW AN ASIAN CAN BE SO BAD AT VIDEOGAMES

Congrats on working for a Jewish ditz, user. Also, why does she look like Felecia Day?

I see why she's above you in the pecking order.

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

I've dabbled in that kind of thinking before. I decided that at the end of the day you're still a person living in society and they're the ones that decide what goes. The scary thing is these types are all linked together in their own pseudo society that enables them.
Really, more and more these days I'm coming to the conclusion that the internet was a mistake. I understand I'm a filthy hypocrite.

That explanation is a bit better. Also
I bet you could really mindfuck her by telling her a two-by-four isn't actually 2" by 4"

Jesus Christ you weren't kidding.

WEW Maybe my jewdar is broken because its not going off

into_the_trash.jpg

user, you know what to do…….

This fucking retard could have prevented further damage by just sticking to the "I don't review games, I write about the industry" narrative, but no he had to go all out with "it is ok to suck at a job where our point of view can influence sales".
This industry is a fucking joke and it stopped being funny years ago

Nice.

She just got back from some fucking con or LoL live event with her boyfriend, but she posted facebook pics with way too much makeup and nice clothing for the type of thing she was attending. Either he's a cuck and likes to watch as assfaggots cosplayers ravage her, or she's just plain cheating on him. They've been together long enough that she wouldn't dress up like that just for him.

Basically, I don't want my dick to rot off from degenerate diseases so I'm steering clear of that hole.

I remember one day just tuning into the DmC playthrough and hearing a gamergate joke with them all cringing and I just stopped.

Confirmed to never been playing anything, let alone video games.

Fucking hell goy, that really spins my dreidel

On the one hand her whole schtick is playing dress up, and you can see more imperfections in person than on camera. She probably also only has her appearance she can take pride in.
On the other hand that exact thing you described has already happened. Don't have the pics, but I'm sure you've heard of it.

If we bully the shit out of her, would you be willing to report on her mental state?

memeable

Yeah I more meant his initial break, bet those tech articles are entertaining. I'm sure it's been mainly cronyism all the way down from there though.

Reminds me of those shitters that come in threads that obviously have never played what is being discussed.

There is no point in listening about anything game journalists blather about. They are all retards that shouldn't be allowed to write on a private blog, let alone about a multi billion industry.

If something really good happens like she fucking kills herself or quits, I'd probably post it here. But she's not enough of a lolcow to really make scenes and stuff, she's just stupid as fuck. I haven't watched her streams, so I don't know how she or her viewers behave there. I get enough exposure at work.

she looks "Italian" :^)

This is what you get for living in Jew York

Mah harmonixer.

Growing up in San Fran, perhaps?

oops, didn't mean to quote 13416673

If they're willing to pay for more drugs and surgeries then they're welcome customers.

At least they are self aware

But what about the part where all their money comes from other peoples' taxes instead of a fucking job?

Yes I'm sure every single type 2 diabetic subsists entirely on taxpayer money. Most of them are normal workers who have no fucking idea how to eat correctly or do anything but watch television as a hobby

I don't give a fuck that these hacks are bad at the game.

I care that these hacks refuse to expend effort getting good, complain about how difficult the games are, and daring to say that developing games that require skill is toxic.

These are the morons that think that video games have never been art and that the audience they disowned three years ago are nothing but toxic, autistic man-children. They look at games and see a vessel for cultural change, not a form of entertainment. These are people who would rather try to inject unnecessary politics into games, movies, music, art, and discussion while crying about people who disagree with them under the guise of harassment and victimhood, in order to effect a change in national and worldwide culture that aligns with their personal worldviews.

These fuckwits are self-loathing, nepotistic, morally-bankrupt, and foaming-at-the-mouth illiterate about video games. They've been handed everything their entire lives and cannot for a moment imagine living in time where they need to put forth effort to accomplish anything, never you mind that something potentially disagreeing with their opinion or possibly being unfulfilling.

They want to watch games. They want to play interactive movies. They hate guns and violence and sexy girls because those things "pander" to a demographic that, in their minds, doesn't need to exist anymore. In their minds, everything they do is entirely justified, because culture NEEDS to change, and they will never do achieve that goal playing by some stupid rules or obeying the fucking law. Look at antifa, justifying literal terrorism because muh natzees are ebil and don't deserve equal protection and civil rights!

People are mad that these idiots can't play games. They're on the right track, but they need to understand WHY they're mad. People who are bad at games can still give a good, objective review.

Instead, you have people that openly shit on a game because it was "too hard" that refuse to spend the time trying to get good. They're literally going through the motions to play these games without enjoyment, refusing to pick anything up along the way, and using this miserable experience as an excuse to shit on the game because "they feel like doing it". They don't care, because they think what they're told to think about it; when there is no outside source to tell them how to feel about a game, it's shit unless it aligns with their worldview somehow progressive writing, gay sex, etc. because they can't think objectively about the quality of the writing, the mechanics, the artistic assets, or other design aspects.

I'm mad. Mad about subjective political reviews. Everyone here should be, because these idiots are the "go-to source" for video game knowledge in the industry. Publishers pay them to give them advertisement in the form of reviews and positive coverage, and these idiots eat right out of their hands. Like I said, they disowned their audience three years ago, cut them out in the decision-making process, and continue to pump out complete garbage year in and year out.

The fall of Bioware was hard for me. Seeing a giant that put out amazing games like Baldur's Gate 2 put out shit like Mass Effect: Andromeda was depressing… but watching the journalists all combine their collective manginas to DEFEND what was objectively a horrible game was a wake-up call.

Just like they defended every other hot mess of a game in the last six years. Calling us, the consumer, the problem. How dare we want a game that's not broken on launch, with organic writing, excellent character and level design, that requires some level of skill, and is generally FUN!

Fuck the gaming industry. They want to defend that corrupt piece of shit Dean Takahashi, that's their funeral. When the industry crashes, remember their names and archive their articles. Remind their future employers of their past sins and never forgive them for betraying their customers.

lol this guy is in one of the 8ch GBF crews

what?

There's nothing wrong with being a casual who is shit at games as long as you know your place, the worst casuals are the ones who refuse to play on lower difficulty modes then complain about difficulty.

The best example is Jack and Rich from Previously Recorded, they don't know how to do fundamental moves in Bayonetta like dodge offset and continuously get bronze/stone medals yet they refuse to play on the difficulty mode that automatically does combos for them. My dad is a casual who can't into games but he isn't a gayme journalist who has a responsibility to be competent and he knows to just play on easy mode which is totally fine.

If you can't read Shakespeare then either read a simplified English version or something else, and absolutely don't become a book reviewer. If this discussion was happening in any other medium it'd be laughed out of the conversation.

I'm amazed nobody called you out for using this retarded expression. Faggot.

probably means Gran Blue Fantasy
Proving once again that mobages breed cancer like no other.

He's admitted it it's kind o-
Bullshit

The reason they don't think video games have 'heat of the moment' situations is because they refuse to actually challenge themselves when playing games.

I think you posted this same chick dancing to a song in another thread and I asked for the source of the song and here I am asking for it again. Who is she and why does she have such good taste in derivative EDM?

Bullshit indeed, but who knows he has proved to be that level of retarded already.

This game is fun as fuck but it's not easy when death is a "whoops didn't see that asshole" away the first time through with no guides/spoilers/secret finding autism. Now that secrets are mandatory for weapon upgrades too, that's kind of a kick to the dick.

Don't know how he could be that inaccurate though. THE ENEMY IS RIGHT THERE.

Someone post the nVidia playthrough.

Feels good man. Whenever I'm having trouble in a game all I have to do is remind myself that I'm not Dean the Dumbfuck, Polygon or Anthony Burch and I feel so much better.

Ok, like that, I see. But, without having read his tech articles (and I am certainly not going to start reading them now), I'm willing to bet they're fairly good. 1992 is before Internet 1.0 and when "tech journalist" meant you needed to know something about how the tech worked. I guess that in 1999, VentureBeat decided vidya were big enough to start covering them, so they asked Dean…

… I'm sorry Dean, but I just can't stop laughing whenever I think about this now. EIGHTEEN years vidya experience! Cuphead = PEGI 3+! LOLWTF?

Great post, thanks and checked. Agree on pretty much everything but I do want those hacks to be somewhat objective and competent, though. A bit of added value in exchange for the keep they earn, and such. Don't need to know their feels or political sensibilities, I need to know if the game mechanics are up to snuff and how much Current Year it contains (i.e. is the story made to be a story, or is it a virtue signaling vehicle). Couldn't be too tough but then again, I'm not the lead writer for GamesBeat so what do I know.

I have seen a video of a chicken solving an obstacle course to get to a nest.
I have seen a video of a pig playing a video game that was designed for apes, better than the apes could play it.
It took this man longer to get through a tutorial than it took a pig to adapt to changing rules of a video game that had no instruction.

plausible theory Corky

The extra sour cherry on top is that if they even took half of time they used whining about how hard a game is or how all gamers must die and used it to just actually play the game then they'd be so much better off. Hell, they'd probably make more money too because people seem to love watching retards try to figure out games.

Fucking hell. Surprised your work is even still operating user, and it hasn't collapsed from this jewess taking all the cash.

More than that. Imagine the chain reaction of admitting fault and trying to get better.

If any part of this house of cards collapses, the entire system goes with it. If someone admits fault, everyone closes ranks and looks like absolute shitheads, or they let the entire market collapse on top of them and lose all their income.

Very well put.

You'd think that by now "How dare you!" should've become like "Woe is me" in that it's a stupid as fuck fucking phrase.

(1) + sage is even worse, mariconcito.

He was competent at 2D games like Megaman X5

Why would he, he's making money off of all the attention that's now given to him.

Yeah, aside from always blaming the game for his failures DSP's main problems are:
1. Constantly being confused on where to go.
2. Gameplay that doesn't involve attacking the enemy head on.
2D action games mostly eliminate these problems.

And to give DSP further credit when compared to Takahashi, he can at least follow instructions. That is how he beats most games nowadays, after all.

This is the most attention he has ever gotten, so he's milking it for all it's worth. You are doing exactly what he wants.

This was the article that proved without a doubt that game journalism was a joke.

on one hand he's completely cancerous and I hope he leaves the industry. On the otherhand I got to give it to him for riding out his fame in such an entertaining way.

These savages need to learn to take the fucking L instead of trying to embarrass themselves further.

Anita did it first, he's just copying her. Not impressive.

There's nothing wrong with being shit at games….. unless you get fucking paid to review them. Then that is a serious problem.
In fact if he had just mediocre skill at games that would be fine, but the stupid cunt didn't know mass effect had leveling up even after REVIEWING IT FOR A MAJOR PUBLICATION, and got stuck 20 seconds into a tutorial for a genre that is about 30 years old.
Again this would be fine if he wasn't a supposed professional reviewer. But since he is, he deserves all the bullying and shit flinging that is coming and more. If you've been covering games for "18" years then you would have come across plenty of side scrolling games with a simple dash mechanic.

This is why shit like gamergate happened. Cunts like this are influencing review scores which go on to negatively impact already struggling studios.

I'll agree with you winning slot machine digits user, there are a lot of animals that can problem solve very well. With the pig example, I'm seen an animal trainer mention you can teach a pig tricks faster than a dog.

Heck I'm surprised no ones mentioned the Kea bird yet.

While the last point sounds amazing, conservation groups advise to not feed Kea because they apparently get used to humans feeding them and stop feeding themselves, don't know how true that is though because it makes them sound really stupid or if it's just to prevent them from eating human food that might be bad for them.

Can you imagine how he would fail at playing Super Mario Run for mobiles?

True. Loved watching the This Is How You Don't Play of DSP working himself through the entirety of RE3: Nemesis. I also love the little epiphanies he has in some TIHYDPs, such as in Resident Evil Rebirth:

If he had kept doing stuff like that and evolve his production methods, he could have been a success, a sort of natural "Tommy" Cooper of gaming. But yeah, stream chat, jerking off on camera and all that.

The Emperor's New Clothes, as it were.

Fame, or infamy? He can have all of the latter that he wants.

At least Anita doesn't play video games, so we don't know her true power level yet.

Seriously?
They write their fucking "articles" in 2 seconds, I dont think their crappy blogs full of run on sentences and informalities take too long to write. They spent the test of the day whining about gay rights, going to gay parades and sticking pineapples up their butts.

Anita was fustrating and enraging. I find him more funny, there are thousands of casuals like him and I doubt he's gonna have thousands of white knights falling over for him and popularizing being a victim and SJW rhetoric.

At this rate…yes
Yes. either way he's getting attention. and that's one more click than the other 45 year old nobody journalist. He's taking his moment in the spot light like the shitty person he is and running with it.

This has always been the case, which is why they've always praised walking simulators. At some point, even those will prove too hard for them and the in-game character will move by itself with the game player just watching and doing nothing other than "feeling emotions" (and now you see why they keep bring that shit up).

I want everyone who uttered this term to die, including me.

see pic

got a link?

Let's make a comparison. Say, Woodworker's Weekly (I don't know if it exists or not but for comparison, it doesn't matter). In WW, they talk about building a birds nest box. They discuss what tools you need, what timber, dimensions of box, ease of construction, etc. Now, a reader would not expect a journalist for WW to be a master builder but there would be a reasonable expectation that the writer has built the box, can hammer a nail into a block of wood or even know which end of a saw to hold. Games journalists fail at the task of having even basic skill. They then create articles based off their inability to even transfer skills learned from one game over to other games. Using the WW analogy, they are trying to hammer a nail into a block of wood with the handle of a saw.

Horrifying.

Holy shit that sniffer.
If I worked for that bitch I'd be deathly afraid of her being able to smell my ass at all times.
I'd start bleaching my butthole and chugging listerine.

It looped a few times and the pointer is pointing at the "not a jew" part.
don't worry, she's 3x as jewish as you expect.

But, that already exists user, in two different forms.

Fuck. wrong links is for pic, is for vid link.

Indeed, why even walk or control the camera? We could let the raw power of the next gen consoles take care of all of that. The only thing needed from the gamer is a single action to start such a "movie simulator" and thus maximize the gamer's opportunities to feel. Of course limited to 24fps only, letterboxed for the true cinematic experience.

And here you've hit the nail on the head.
Nobody expects a games critic to be able to dominate a tourney, but they should at least be able to meaningfully progress through the game.

it's a man!

Absolutely. These people are wannabe movie directors/playwrights. Vidya has such an open format that they thought they could waltz in and be lauded and when they found out that you have to know at least something to do shit, you get the screeching you see now.

I should have finished the comparison properly

Using the WW analogy, they are trying to hammer a nail into a block of wood with the handle of a saw. They take 20 times longer to complete the project. The bird box falls apart when they try to pick it up and they say in their articles that the job is too complex for people and only experts should attempt the task.

Webm related.

Have you ever thought about convincing your coworkers to try and find work somewhere else? Maybe if your company sees multiple people leaving with their reason being "the supervisor is a stupid bimbo", they'll actually do something about it.

So I can't play Crusader Kings 2. It ain't my jam. You need to read a tutorial on a wiki, or watch a video - there's no provided tutorial and not nearly enough feedback provided to learn it cold (unless you've played a similar game before, I suppose). I don't understand the entire point of it, aside from the cool stories generated by the game (much like dwarf fortress?) and the whole thing is, to me, an unpiercable, foggy, distant land I shall never touch. I understand and recognize the fact that there is some vidya out there I will simply never enjoy.

Here is what separates me from this 'journalist': I'm not calling CK2 bad. I'm sure it's an average to excellent game within its own genre. The fact that it's too dense for me is not a 'problem' of the game, it's a problem with me, and I get that. The developer is not building a game for ME, they are building a game for a chosen audience. If that audience doesn't include me, who am I to call it shit? To me it is a far greater sin to water down a good idea and remove interesting depth for mass consumption than the opposite is - to make a game too deep, too challenging, too hard, or too weird for some people to understand or play it.

It's not a sentiment of exclusion. Not an intent to push people away. No one will judge you if you can sit down and say "Yeah, I'm not too great at X." Even if your job is to review X, no one will find that objectionable. The problem arises when you sit down and say "I'm not good at X, and that makes X bad." it implies that a game needs to be brought down to the player's level in order to be good. The logical conclusion of this is that any interesting mechanics, challenge, tension, danger must be removed or watered down in order to cater to the most incapable and least intelligent of all gamers. I will not say that someone who primarily plays casual games is a bad gamer or shouldn't call themselves one. I WILL however say they are a bad gamer if they demand otherwise decent games be brought down to their level.

The pigeon actually deserves a break. You can see in the video that it already realized it had to move the block, it just took a few tries to move it close enough. Dean continues trying the same thing for almost a full minute.

It would be interesting if modern games journalists were force to review Dark Forces, for example. Playing on medium difficulty. They would lose their shit on the first level.

Like Pottery

We would need to test them with all the classics from the NES onwards, like Mario 1, Sonic, Megaman, etc.

Haven't been keeping up but the game looks fun and I've been wanting to buy it. Is it good and is it worth the twenty shekels?

It's too hard.

I wasn't like this before but this and the PewDiePie shit just makes me want to say fuck it. We should all just be shitty and horrible to everyone when we play anything, drive all the cancer out. Make playing video games as socially unacceptable as it was before.

They say it's to stop them from eating anything that might be bad for them, in truth it's because if they get fed by humans they don't need to spend time looking for their own food, get bored and instead start going around fucking shit up. They rip down tents and steal things from inside (some are smart enough to just unzip a tent to get into your luggage), pull anything and everything they can off cars, form gangs and go into town to start messing with anything that looks like they can take apart for fun. They cause tens of thousands in property damage every year.

That poor froggo. What monster would eat such an innocent creature?

Install GNU + Linux, windowscuck.

Actually frogs taste very good. They're succulent like cow and they taste like chicken.

Who could be behind this poast?

Thanks, user.

Why? Esports are the cure for the casual
Look at a game/esport scene like dota's. They tried so hard dumb the game down and make the community non toxic and friendly for the little redditors who cried about it and the proscene said
and they fucked off, because they have no power when a pro tells them right to their face that they are shit at the game and to kill themselves and the company won't punish them because they don't to lose their pro scene that makes them money.

Is that really it

Sorry, meant to respond to you.
Is that really it

The majority of "us" are just average. Goes for anything. People like YOU and esports """athletes""" are the outliers. You suck. Stop it.

It's not even out yet, would not recommend it.

I hope you get raped by a gang of Muslims, you filth cockgobbler. If were it for you we wouldn't be talking about anything in this board because it would have been shilling.

Thank you!

Same with octopi, they learn by observing other octopus figure shit out, they will use things they find as tools or shelter, they recognize shapes and colors, they're too fucking clever.

According to a very speculative documentary cephalopods are the next in line to inherit the earth.

Isn't this the premise to Crysis

Yeah, something like that, in the documentary they were shown to be quite big though, around the size of elephants.

I'm more privy to crows inheriting the earth judging based on intelligence and survivability in harsh environments. Assuming nothing happens to them.
Crows best bird, prove me wrong.

is this the lore of splatoon?

I was considering to befriend the local birds in the area, but turns out Mexican Grackles are not Corvidae so I don't think they can be reasoned with the same way.

#8 barely passes

sure, just change cause of death to body fluid drainage through the genitialia and you're spot-on

They all look the same to me ,can't you like put a mark on them ? You know , something to tell them apart?Like a number on the forearm or something

To be honest, it looks like a painfully generic sidescroller with a 1930's cartoon skin over it. If you really like that style, go for it. But other than that, it's nothing too interesting as far as I can tell.

That really gets the birds chirping.

This almost makes the developers of Sunset sound like they are Ed Wood - a guy who truly loved cinema, but couldn't make a good movie because he just lacked the skills and resources. This is completely different, those people have no love for gaming, they just see it as a vehicle for a political message.

Care to embed this documentary, or drop the name of it?

That's sad to hear.

Ed Woods popularity was largely work of fiction thanks to Tim Burton. You sound like you are trying to justify lazy lackadaisical workmanship as begin "artistic passion". I suspect you also tou have a real twisted and bastardized liberal ideal of "art" too, but it may be a bit presumptuous to state such an accusation.

second from the right is a qt, would go shabbos goy for.

you are trying too hard m8

the beauty of 2D is that they're pure. 3DPD are whores. That's why 2D is superior.

It was from an episode of "The Future is Wild"
speculativeevolution.wikia.com/wiki/Megasquid

Stream chat single handedly killed whatever thing DSP had going for him.
It was all downhill from there.

So the problem wasn't normalfags ?

And maybe focus groups.

Who even cares about how good devs are at their own game? "Man I bet the guy who made this is super good at it" is something you say only with a childs mind.

But on the other hand while we can cut some slack for the devs who are coding for hundreds of hours to make a game, we can't do the same for a "gaming journalist", since their job is fucking playing games you expect me to say "okay" when they play worse than a first grader? These people are fucking braindead.

It would've been (2) and sage much earlier but I took a shit

Pardon the doublepost, but

What a fucking kid thing to say.

Her name is DJ SODA, in case you haven't already figured it out.

I hear what you're saying and I agree wholeheartedly, but I just get sick of being angry. My indignation won't change anything. These days I waver between anger and a sense of apathy towards anything related to "video game culture", and it swells within me a great desire to disassociate, so that's why I say that I just don't give a shit. Fuck Dean Takahashi, I don't give a shit about him, I already know what he's spewing is nonsense, but I won't gain anything meaningful from speaking about such things with those who are like minded, because a circle jerk is pointless, and at the same time I don't want to waste my time trying to engage with people who aren't willing to look beyond their own perspective and whose opposing views won't be changed, because that is equally pointless. In the end, those who disagree with him will disagree, and those who agree will continue to agree, and nothing will come of it.

What does he want?
"Oh, you're right, Dean. We are toxic and mean and accused you of a game crime, which is an awesome term that you came up with because you're smart and good at games."
Fuck off, DarkSydePhir.

Oh, ok then. You deserve to be a games journalist because you play Pokemon Go.
In the sentence before this you call gaming a 108 billion dollar industry, you middle-aged ant person.
Truly stunning and brave. You're an inspiration.
He keeps talking about this "you can't finish every game" thing. It makes no sense. People are saying you're incompetent and shouldn't be paid for talking about games, you stir-fried faggot. Stop trying to wax philosophical.
Russians hacked Zoe Quinn's quim.
Gay and no. Take that shit back to the octopus farms, you coolie cocksucker.
/vent

are you this assmad that you have to fake respond to him on a video games board that he will never visit

Sadly, considering its current state, I think this actually would get someone hired in the "journalism" field.

How hard must you fail to go this low

Thanks, I figured out the name of the song: TJR featuring Benji Madden - Come Back Down

Yes.

Do you have autism?

user, your balls must be made of depleted uranium.

wtf i love esports now

He's 45 and has a job reviewing media he doesn't even have knowledge of? I hope when I'm 45 I don't fuck up my life that bad.

Judging by the info from the Goodreads. If he got his banchelor when he was 18-19 years old in '86 he should be around 40.

Why would anyone would need the money, right?

The problem with octopuses is that, while they are very intelligent, the mother dies while giving birth, and the father is no where around. For a prosperous new civilization, both parents must be close to the child in order to teach him all they know, otherwise each new baby must learn everything their parents learned from scratch(imagine every human having to learn on their own, without parents and teachers to guide them or any books from their ancestors, not that they would be able to read, we would be stuck in hunter-gatherer societies).

#KillAllJournos

What if they become social animals?

Before that could happen, the mother must survive the birth of her children.
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Speculation_about_Why_a_female_octopus_dies_after_her_eggs_are_hatched
Here is an article on why she dies.

It would only take a few of those to be grouped so not all mothers die at the same time frame, on the other hand, do all cephalopods die like that?

Don't know about all cephalopods, but squids also die giving birth, furthermore the male octopus and squid dies, while impregnating the female(so no chances of him teaching others), and while you could have a group of mothers, yes not all of them die at the same time, but they are too busy caring for their eggs, to teach the new children how to open jar or something like that. For the octopus and squid to conquer our planet, they would first need to survive giving birth.

Wow the wordingon the last third is depressing as fuck

Reading the wiki, both cuttlefish and nautilus survive giving birth, so maybe the octopus and squid are the exception.

>I don’t know anyone who is a walking game encyclopedia.

I'M A HUGE CASUAL, I SUCK AT MY JOB AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW

He's been writing on games for over a decade and yet all he can name is the most pleb shit out there, the kind of games even my grandma knows about despite never having played a game in all her life.

This faggot likely loathes games on a very deep level, because you can't do a job for this long without acquiring some degree of knowledge and skill, even through simple osmosis, unless you're actively trying not to.

Feels good tbh fam

Friendly reminder that the advertising budget for even one of those games dwarfs the development costs of every single one your favorite games combined.

I think that's enough laughing at this man. At this point it's clear he's doing it for attention.

but this joyous thread is full of genuine bountiful laughter

see:

The vast majority of games would only be worse with more funding and that's the real tragedy.

Nope.

Learn how to read.

Wow, you're actually correct, i didn't see that, but that's the reason the only way you get into LPQ is multiple abandons or ruining the game like buying 25 couriers and marching them down mid and only "communication abuse" is playing nigger music on open mic.

Why games dont have 18+ mode without all the fucking bullshit? The only reason to ban people is when they keep screaming incoherently into mic or spamming in chat nonstop. If game has 18+ rating why the fuck it has moderation in 1st place? I understand some 12+ games need moderation, but 18+ games are for grown people who cant be harmed by fucking chat messages from random people. They might as well say that its impossible to lose in pvp and give both teams fucking participation prize with that fucking attitude, where you cant even call loser on his failure.

Retards are born mentally disabled
Leftist willingly choose to mentally disable themselves

Online is never rated by ESRB or equivalent, it's exclusively fault of pathetic beta males see embed
Because they're literal manchildren user.
The 18 nowadays serves only as a legal justification for crooks to make them sign retarded loans or get fucked for a t-shirt, was it "Girls do porn" or "Girls gone wild"?
basically you get literally assfucked by a sleazy (((dude))) and get a t-shirt in exchange.
Some Goldman sachs' fat cat's daughter got paid like 200 bucks to star in facial abuse vid as "Mayli"
All women should and low-t men should be legally incapacitated and power of attorney given to father or older brother.

t. libshit

this dude has serius problems
the tutorial he got stuck as was the vidya equivalent of a shape matching baby toy
For fuck's sakes the instructions of what to do were right there on screen
even if you never ever picked up a joistic in your entire life, a normal human shouldn't take 30 tryes to get past the second jump in a tutorial
Has someone send him an IQ test?
and i'm not trying to be sarcastinc or to make fun of the guy even though he deserves it i am really curious about his IQ
there are 2 kinds of dumb
the funny dumb
and the medical concern dumb
this journo is dumb enough to fall in the later category

Off yourself faggot. I never meant that we should spend more money on the triple A industry. I meant that with all this money we could make god-tier vidya.

More money doesn't necessarily increase the quality of end result.
See kikestarters

Okay. That's fine.

Nobody would even care if you didn't make a big fucking deal about it you baby. People who have common sense would just say "oh I suck at this game" and would leave it at that. Not trying to justify their lack of skill and why games should be easier.

He's definitely dumb. I don't think he understands how retarded he played, either. He keeps going, "Hey, you can't be good at EVERY game! I play CoD sometimes!" as if that makes it better.
Like nigger, I don't play the trombone but I know which end you blow into.

The solution is pretty simple.

read

Games should mock idiots that get riled up over difficulty settings. Heck there are titles that will automatically lower the difficulty if you suck ass.

Everyone should mock idiots everywhere.

I miss the days where shooters outright called you a baby or a woman if you played on anything below normal.
We should meme easy mode into being called Journalist Mode

This whole thing just has me speechless.

Look, I'm not going to claim that I'm a gaming guru or some shit, If I'm playing a Platformer, Action or ARPG i'm usually fine with playing on a difficult level, if i'm playing a JRPG, CRPG or something like that I usually turn the difficulty down so i can enjoy the story and gameplay without me getting my ass kicked constantly. I think that's fine to do, so i can enjoy the aspects of the game i like without interfering with the aspects of the game others enjoy. Hell, if I enjoy the game like Persona or something, I can always replay on a higher difficulty when I get an Idea of what I am supposed to be doing.

These people, they don't want to be challenged, they don't want to get better, but they want to say they are skilled anyway. I don't know why, but they just have to let the world know they are hardcore gamers who can beat a difficult game, but never make the attempt to beat a really difficult level or challenge that comes their way, so the solution, rather than get gud or lower the difficulty, is to demand devs to make things easier for them, ruining the experience for those who actually like a challenge and wasting the devs time to cater to them.

This pisses me off.

This situation actually reminds me of two things, one being this wonderfully terrible review of A sonic game, And the other being this equally terrible review of Etrian odyssey 3 please use archive.ism/games/etrian-odyssey-iii-the-drowned-city/nds-54835
Which if I'm not mistaken, actually got the person who wrote it fired.
I wonder how long it's gunna take for him to realize he has accidentally outed himself as something of a fraud, much like these two examples listed above.

archive.fo/wzzR9
Woops, kinda forgot about that.

Here's another. But I still think Dean is playing this up for his benefit. No one in his industry apparently cares that he's too retarded to put 2 and 2 together, but they sure will sympathize with all the cyberbullying he's suffering, even if he's egging it on.

I am convinced that most critics of Lost World even here on nu/v/ just need to "git gud". While its not the best Sonic game ever made, and the run button maybe ought to have been a walk button (running being the default). The Blind hatred the game gets is really strange. Sure you will always have the "do I fit in yet guys" Holla Forumscynic's who hate everything. But those who cry about it's control's are so missing the mark. The Control's of Lost Word where great and the par-core system & spin dash was at the heart of it. I could see docking it some points for creative level design. For example a totally flat desert was a missed opportunity to use slopes to play with physics. Still generally speaking the whole experience was fun.

that one always pisses me off. Fucking god damn Coconut Monkey!

Oh come on user, don't resort of that collectivism bullshit everybody else does when the majority of people here dislike a game you like. It's DSP-tier.

>everybody else does when the majority of people here dislike
user are you just pretending?

This gives me a new appreciation for Dwarf Fortress.

to be fair there is a difference between using words like everybody in a casual context and directly compiling the board

The real issue is that leftists are apparently too stupid to figure out what kind of shit they should be ashamed about. It's like they lack any sort of filter and will regale you with all their embarrassing failures and then whine when you mock them for it.

A fucking toddler knows not to mention he pissed himself to his friends, these chimps can't even manage something like that.

user there is nothing wrong with generalization. Stereotypes exist for valid reasons. But if you are going to bitch about "collective' judgment and in the same breath turn around and use hasty generalizations in the same post… well then its safe to assume shenanigans.

you do realize that me and the other guy are different people right
or did you not pay attention to the ids

yes user I realize that. What is you point? Or do you always try to act incurious when they make a solid point after you try and trip them up?

addendum for clarification:
is meant to be taken as a hypothetical "IF". as in IF you are honestly trying to defend their bullshit then you also deserve the rope.

No they weren't, they were shielded from the world.

You've missed my point by a country mile. I mean you're shitting on people for not liking a game you like.

Talk about a false equivalence.
We're not talking about niggers and crime here, we're talking about people not liking a game you like; so you say everybody is just bad at the game, implying different anons don't have valid reasons to dislike it.

Why do these people live? Seriously, why are they alive? I don't get it.

Either they're flat out lying, or they solely play walking simulators and Skyrim. Since it's Polygon, I'm guessing both.

Are you trying to suggest that dual citizens should renounce their roots and submit to multicultural conformity? That, if anything, is mongrelhood.

Skyrim requires you to actually hit stuff, that's too much challenge for Polygon.

Literally nobody then

Did you miss this>>13416086 post?

Nice quote, retard. By the way, that was your chance to admit he was wrong, because you know what group gets worked up over not being able to play the hardest DIFFICULTY SETTINGS?
The skillshills of Holla Forums. Checkmate.

>Terrorizing attacks by gangs of destructively intelligent birds is just part and parcel of living in a big city small NZ mountain town.