Mobile phone games

Oi chaps, first time ever i bought myself a more modern smartphone. Are there any games worthwhile downloading for those things, that you can play while traveling or something? Or are they all p2w browsergame trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0
ppsspp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Downwell, Super Hexagon, uhh Retroarch, Drastic, PPSSPP and that's about it.

no

something to play, while on the bus or plane.
Osmos is comfortable to play though

Fate/GO
Just don't spend money like a good goy.

You can get X-COM on it.
openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0

Cytus, Deemo, VOEZ and Starbase Orion, if you have an iGoy. That's it.

Shattered Pixel Dungeon is decent as well, and free software.

Just emulate SNES and GBA, all you'll ever need on a phone

Nah i have an android, i would'nt even use an apple product if it was given to me for free.

Thanks for answers so far. Also how do you play on emulators, do you get buttons on the screen or something?

You try to get a controller, otherwise you stick to RPGs and touch oriented DS games.

I hoped that theres something like Civ3 some pre 2000 pc games for android. I tought this would be possible already.

is that webm confirming that the show is actually all contained in an autist's imaginary dreamworld?

just end yourself it's painless

No thanks i play trough this game before i play another one, maybe things get interesting in the future.

If you like rhythm games, cytus. Pic related; it's Cytus.
Also, not vidya, but to burn time on my phone, I downloaded a manga reader, and downloaded a bunch of manga with it. Free app for free manga means some of them have shit translations done by weebs on google translator, but at least isn't not p2w grind and collectible summons.

you can play smt 1 & 2 on mobile and it's the only official translation of those games to my knowledge. virtual buttons feel terrible though and the game restarts if you ever minimize it

Hearthstone is fine.

Emulators.

PPSSPP

ppsspp.org/

>>>/facebook/

Depends, are you willing to pay or do you want something free?

If it's not a complete brick you could emulate on it.

I like Hoplite and Onirim. They are both simple and easy to learn puzzle games. Both cost money for the full game, but both have a free trial.
Also the account for the first expansion for Onirim doesn't require a valid email to unlock, any email will do.

I do this in case of an emergency. But hardly ever play anything with it on account of hating touch screen controls. I honestly don't know how people do it. Let alone play a PSP game with 12 buttons + analogue.

That's why you should buy a gamepad.

this.

But is your battery life 40 mins?

played persona 2 on ppsspp for 4 hours straight yesterday, so comphy.

If it's an android phone, I suggest some sort of emulator. - I have one that has all most of the GBA games.

But for the non-illegal ones, I suggest Pokemon Go, Where's My Water, Lara Croft Go, the Tomb Raider game that's like Temple Run, and Monumental Valley.

A one time buy is ok, i just dont like freemium games. Just wont buy anything expensive i use my phone for gaming rarely, its really only if im traveling and want to kill time.

Buriedbornes. It's a free permadeath dungeon crawler. And it hates you.

Just play RPGs exclusively

Pinout is a pretty good pinball game, very simple with vaporwave aesthetic. only difference from free and paid is that you can continue from checkpoints.
Templar Battleforce is a turn based top down game that's 40k space marines in all but license. paid but the free trial is a few hours long so you can decide if you're into it.

What's that?
looked like something sick from thumbnail, but it's just strawberries? in milk? semen?

There is almost nothing good on Android. The ratio whaling-vessels to actual games on the play store is something like 10,000:1; hell, probably more. The worst thing about the Play Store is that you cannot filter out games with microtransactions, so it's nearly impossible to find the actual games among the mount-everest sized pile of dogshit. Then there's the fact that 90% of the games that aren't whaling-vessels are not really that good anyways. This combined makes the Play Store nothing but trash. Do not expect to pay anything good on your phone outside an emulator. You might get lucky and find a halfways decent game hidden deep under miles of trash, but it's not worth your time or effort.

Mobile gaming is a soulless wasteland. Don't bother.

crossword puzzles, sudoku, and solitaire.

Looks like cum

I had a lot of fun with some gay bowling game. You can get a macro app that does screen macros, and set it up to play the bowling game for you. It was a lot of fun setting up the macro properly and then fucking with other people online as you bowl 300 after 300. But I got bored eventually.

None of these games are any good. I only play them when I wouldn't be able to play games on anything else, like when I'm taking a shit.

Altered beast or any of the free sega genesis games released

Punchquest
YuGiOh! Duel Links
Tap Souls (Not very fleshed out, but a good time killer for a while)

Hell fucking yeah