4 am Thread

Losing Control?

What is the lewdest videogame you have ever played?

Yaku here to feel comfy, how you doing homeboys?

Probably this one arcade game i emulated. I cant remember the name but it involved a penguin flipping panels to reveal an image of a chick that got progressively more naked every level. It was actually really good gameplay-wise.

i made a pic

I'm alright

hard to measure, True Love for DOS and PC98 was pretty good, Season of Sakura as well

How naked?

could be better.

like alright getting better or alright in a rut?

Well, my flare is just about over and im feeling so much better but its still gonna be another few weeks until i can get my meds, but atleast im not in pain all the time.

Guys I want to fucking cum inside somebody, RIGHT. NOW.
I haven't fapped in days because I'm building up test for boxing endurance but it's killing me.

Hey, you lived! Alright!

Uh, you can hold it…I guess.

Full frontal, plus a scene at the end if you manage to complete all 4 levels. **i wish the game had a kid friendly version because its really really good.

But now if i dont get my meds for 7 months i start developing arthritus. The bad kind.

Lmao. Why haven't you guys killed yourselves yet?

We're getting there. Give it a year or 2.

Oregon is still burning around me but the air has cleared up, so alright getting better

even finding time to bike despite working all week and I'm making small progress with projects which is better than none

Damn.

I hope you make it.

I wish I knew how to ride a bike.

I'm not one to give easily, personally.

my life is getting better, not worse

how bout you?

I wouldn't mind teaching you buddy, its not that hard

I think i'll be alright, but if the government actually did its job i wouldnt be in this pain in the first place.

fuck them

You don't even know me.

broke my dick

Why has Ritsu given himself some new shitty name that's even more weeby than the last one?

Daily reminder Ritsu is a faggot and >>>/4am/ gets spammed by him constantly throughout the day.

more like you dont know me yaku

Such is life as a poorfag.

Maybe because I'm not him.

Also, /4am/ hates Ritsu.

Ritsu went to and is currently in japan you fucking foreigner

Pure coincidence.

If "you" hated him all this time, why did you always defend in him in every metathread, screech autistically when he was banned and participate in his conversations every single night for months?

Go to bed, Ritsu. Remember, you'll never have any impact on those around you beyond being a financial, emotional and physical drain on them.

Heading to bed. Night.

he isn't ritsu that's yakuzafag god damn quit being retarded

nighto

Legit, I'm not him. I used to be the one who shilled the cytube. Also, I never said I hated him, I said /4am/ the board hates him.

Night man, have a good one.

who /showershit/ here?

is that a miniature greyhound?

No one, since the asshole who started that was just shitposting just for attention.

what? no, it's just a beautiful landscape

I personally started shitting in the shower upon learning of the pleasures of it from these very threads. before I couldn't quite get the appeal of it, but eventually I saw the light and joined the fun.

tbh idk why I agreed to post these threads when no one posts in the.

uuuhh get some help.

what kind of dog is that
it doesn't look like a whippet so it must be some manner of greyhound

it is Thursday night after all

Oh, I comepletely forgot about the weekday shit.

yeah these threads are lucky if they make 50

oh well, pic is in the spirit of leftover spaghetti.

excuse me? I AM in fact trying to get some help, more specifically I need some advice regarding the disposal of the fecal matter. you see up until now I've been picking the pieces up with my hands and putting it into ziplocks and then storing them into the freezer until they're hard enough to be thrown into the trash but I've heard some people like to just mash it down the drain with their feet? is that a viable strategy at all?

what dog are you going on about, it's a fucking meadow

awww yeah, thats a miniature greyhound, they are pretty good little dogs

wtf huey?

I don't know what neither of you are talking about, there's no dog and no helicopters in that image

now if you don't mind, is there any fellow shower defecation enthusiasts around? I'd really like to discuss my interest and find like minded peeps, where are you all hanging at, my dudes?

Huey was the one who started the shower shit fuckery.

Hey 4AM, still at work watching some assholes fix a gate for a shop in a theme park. I started at 4 PM yesterday and I'm wondering wtf I was thinking agreeing to this. Playing quake 3 (Well, quake 1 hacked up to be quake 3 with bots) on my PSP was cool. How's everyone?