Do you think Canada is okay in the Fallout universe?

Do you think Canada is okay in the Fallout universe?

I don't even give a shit about the Canada in our universe, why would I care about any others?

Of course, its an alternative history.

Probably not, if the nukes didn't kill them they're probably just as fucked as America is.

They are butthurt about prewar and survived, amassing into the almighty Leaf Empire hell bent on exterminating the last remnants of the United States. In a future Fallout game they will be the main antagonists slaughtering everyone they meet as they ride their mutated moose cavalry South. Your only hope to stop their advances is finding the fabled Rake of Removal and Legendary Leafblower which will be the central plot of the game.

I don't think Canada is okay in any universe

If you turn Canada into a radioactive wasteland, they win. So yes, they're A-OK.

I would unironically buy this.

they got nuked too by the chinks since the us annexed thrm so no they are not that okay. instead of hot heat they have cold snow :(

It would be funny if they did a game set in Mexico, and it's in much worse shape than the world of Fallout 3, people are more brutal and savage, and there's barely any functional societies. Later you learn that the bombs never actually fell there, but they were so inapt at nation-building, that after a few hundred years it became worse than the bombed America.

If only

You mean like Mexico today?

I have no idea why we don't have more wacky alternate history games like these.

Fuck no, it's a Nuclear Winter with mutant Moose. Think The Metro but no subways to hide.

That sounds like a lotta work

Why would you waste nukes on Canada?

This. Official lore is that the US annexed them (peacefully mind you, fucking pussies) and they were one of the first places that the bombs fell because they were one of the only places with fuel left (which is why they were annexed.)

So basically no, they're actually probably the worst place to be other than China.

I admit, I am curious to see how it will turns out. But before that, Bethesda and Todd need to get shitblasted out of the industry.

It really is an absolutely terrible target for nukes. You would inevitably spoil the resources and valuable land the country has and the country itself has absolutely no nuclear weapons anyway.

Maple syrup?

Canada isn't okay in our universe.

In the Fallout mod for Darkest Hour, Canada has a pre war government that starts around the Ontario/Quebec region. Beyond that are just tribals that live in the frozen wastes.

Why would you nuke the thing you are trying to get though?

uranium and gas user

Canada contains a few hundred USA nukes and is one of the USA's largest "foreign" launch platforms.

Spite. If I can't have it, no one can.

you might regret saying that
since now that cartoon network is making every pilot they had into an actual series

(((Canada)))

Canada actually does produce weapons and shit, just not like before the US and Canada became best friends.

Is that a Maple syrup bomber meant to pacify the encroaching spic and mudshit hordes with syrup emergency drops?

cuck

lolno

Nah, mate. I'm half Canadian.

Canada isn't okay NOW. Why would it be okay after a nuclear war?

weeds getting legalized, that doesn't seem very muslim of trudeau to do

no but its still pretty fucking degenerate

quit projecting and move to saudi arabia already

why imagine an alternate history now? i'd embrace american jackboots on canadian soil.

mudslimes are some of the biggest consumers of that shit. less worse than alcohol according to their interpretation of their faggot book.

also, socialized access to weed is fucking cancer.