Old game engines

Did Bioshock 1 & 2 had the best looking graphics using Unreal engine 2?

Can't much beat Doom 2 for the immense amount of content that still is born from brimstone.

Bioshock used Unreal engine 2? But it still looks great.

Go back to sucking cocks as a main hobby.

Howdy awfully negative person, try cheering up and seeing the bright side of things more often. It feels good, have a smiley face 😃

Lithtech is the greatest engine.

I said go back. If you want trouble there is more than enough here for you.

Yep. And it looked better than most unreal 3 engine games at the time.

Back where? To my momma's house? But I just moved in! :)

Lithtech is a very underrated game
Engine. Arkham knight wouldn't be so glitchy if it used lithtech like shadow of mordor

Horrible taste. Shit is garbage potato tier. Bouncing IDs is not going to aid you.

This is true, and it could work on a early PII. Scalability like that is almost entirely lost.

Splinter Cell Blacklist used a modified Unreal 2.5 and looked pretty fucking good considering.

what about this?

>>>/4chan/ Know your place

You. You are a genetic dead end. Doesn't matter if anyone gets to you, nature has sealed your deal.

You want to know who else take up a big fat cut of that perderast pie, Europe?

The fuck is going on here?

Oh I love these fucking stupid posters
Let's replace a few words
Still sound like a good idea to you, fucko?

I don't think the point you're trying to make holds up. If you'd look any closer at all you'd see that it's mostly minorities who commit violent crimes. Ergo, the conclusion would end up being that browns must leave town. Which is perfectly logical.

I'm pointing out how this shit gets twisted in a hurry. Men are overrepresented in child molestations, as well, and the femishits have made the charge that men are sick and need to be fixed because of that. This is exactly the kind of shit feminists LOVE to use, with real or imagined statistics, it matters little because as it turns out people don't care enough to factcheck. You're playing a game that they're much, much better at, believe it or not.

Exactly, the right wing is a paper tiger.

The left wing is a paper donkey. Neither are actually possessed of any sort of power or righteousness. They only have what people ascribe to them and invest in them. This isn't a partisan issue, this is a matter of "people are fucking stupid, emotional cattle and they always will be".

You're a broken animal. I know it's hard to see the statistics and what nature tells you. But it will catch up with you sooner than later.

Unreal Engine 2

Videogames!

just filter and report Holla Forums false-flaggots

I'm not simply an animal, partly because I choose to be more than what my base animal instinct would ask me to be. You may think you're nothing more than an animal subject only to your base instincts, but that's on you, not me.

I've seen enough statistics to bore even the most studious person, and what nature tells me matters exactly jack and shit to me. Nature tells me to threaten/kill people who look at me funny. I don't, obviously. Infer what you will from that. Naturalistic fallacies do not an argument make.

Is that from the Hercules show?

Did you just come from the LOL thread or something?

No wonder this place is going to shit when turbo hipster edgelords will pile on anyone for having the "wrong" opinion regardless of what that opinion is. Just saying that a game still looks good is enough to guarantee you some spic memelord calling you a faggot while posting beaner memes. It would seem that you fags hate anyone who seems happier with life than you as well.

To continue my post because I sent it accidentally before finishing…
It would seem that you fags hate anyone who seems happier with life than you as well…
…since most of you are depressed NEET fucks with a very nihilistic outlook on life and you project this onto others, reacting very negatively.

Of course it looks "good", it's a really fucking dark game, as in lighting. You can hide anything with darkness and turn the worst looking textures into the right fit.

Again. Nothing to evade but you, hot kikel.

What a horrible lot in life you have made for yourself.

Reminder to tell the Nips that Jews are not White nor Mexican. Do not let them beyond your doorstep.

Chinese and Koreans love and admire the Jews, it's actually pretty funny because they don't understand why that admiration is met with scorn by the Jews.

AshkeNAZIs are the whitest race in the world.

2.5 is unreal 2 with better lighting

Depends which version, lithtech 1.0 and 1.5 used in Shogo/Blood 2/Might&Magic IX was a total garbage, glitched and unoptimized engine.
2.0+ used in NOLF and later were gud, and Jupiter EX lithtech from FEAR was top notch.

nah you just come off as a huge fag and you should not post again

Thanks for proving my point dumbo.