Got it for free, is it worth downloading? (datacaps)

Got it for free, is it worth downloading? (datacaps)

Other urls found in this thread:

beareka.cz/pusky/samonabijeci/samonabijeci-puska-gsg-mp40-9x19.htm
bvs.cz/full_auto_polsko_pps43_762.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's one of the few shooters that actually understand what should be fun along with Doom 4

this
what third world country do you live in OP?

I also got the game for free like OP. Looks like i'm going to give it a shot.
I wasn't sure before like op, because of data, but also harddrive space, going to have to delete something.

I might shit on streets but I don't have a datacap.
OP's a canuck or an amerifaggot.

Someone edit this so it says "Thinks OP is absolutely repulsive"

USA
It's okay though, think of all the money I'm saving on taxes

called it

WORLD POWER BY 2020

Not literal street shitter. My country never even pretend nor will pretend to be relevant, ever.

Doom 4 is the kind of game where more effort is put in into making you feel cool and skilled instead of being skilled and cool. It's all about the WHOA factor which wears off the more you replay the game and the more you realize how badly (or not at all) designed the game is around high-level play

Shadow Warrior is kind of like that, though it does have a rating system which rewards unique kills and slicing off limbs, it's kind of obtuse and you don't know exactly what gives you the best rating, but at least it encourages you to experiment. Even though you have a healing ability which you can use infinitely, the game has the balls to enrage nearby enemies if you do heal up, which makes enemies much more aggressive and gives them new attacks
It has some interesting ideas, excellent swordplay, the presentation is very nice, and the story is surprisingly not shit

Even though Doom 4 is technically more refined from a design and technical standpoint, nuSW does some more interesting shit that warrants its existence

This is your mind under corporate capitalism

>fricking capitalist pigdogs don't even have breaddata lines
wtf I love communismâ„¢ now

Go back to Holla Forums, nobody wants you here.

dude just move to slavland
the downside is we have no guns

Fuck yeah!

That's a very big downside you've got there.
How does it stand on the socialsim scale? Does it have "free" healthcare? What about taxes?

its like you want to corrupt it

It's pretty good, just play on normal first since some guns feel under powered on the higher difficulties IMO.

It's neither 1992 here nor a STALKER reality bro

It's fun, but the ending is a bit shit. Still worth playing the rest of the game.
And if you're curious, SW2 tries to be a loot-based FPS but has no proper content. It's final boss is slightly less shit, and has a neat theme.

You should move out of commieforina.

there are other slav countries
But fuck off we're full.

Note that I said 'corporate capitalism', not 'capitalism'
You morons are trying too hard to prove yourselves

But you are literally the biggest country on Earth

It's one of the handful solo FPS those last few years that is actually good (fast gameplay, good test of skill, nice variety of mobs and environment. The weapons aren't all that good, you tend to default to sword/rocket launcher/crossbow but the fucking sword is so good it more than make up for it).
Might very well be the only one.

I aint fucking russian man.
Calling a non russian slav russian is like calling nips chinks.

Sounds like someone is volunteering to live in siberia.

There is a country, not even shitty part of the EU, famous for it's firearms that is in slavlandia where:

beareka.cz/pusky/samonabijeci/samonabijeci-puska-gsg-mp40-9x19.htm

This is why everyone laughs at America. Why would you kill someone if you can feel him resist. Cold weapons are much better. Or even better - your fists and feet.

It is worth downloading and playing for free, yes.
Avoid the second game like the plague, however.

This is why Americans laugh at nofuns.

Shooting aint fun. Fighting is.

Why would you stab people when a full auto SMG is the price of a good blade?
bvs.cz/full_auto_polsko_pps43_762.html