Sonic vs Crash, who would win in a 1vs1 fiight?

Sonic vs Crash, who would win in a 1vs1 fiight?

Please don't be power level autism
Please don't be power level autism

Crash has no brain and physical attacks towards him would be like hitting a sponge. Besides he has a bazooka.

That's nice and all, but can either of them beat Servants?

Goku

Mario.

Tron Bonne if she has access to all 41 servbots.

sonic spins and crash spins, nobody wins

autism

Fuck that, better question: Amy or Coco?

inb4 rouge and tawna

They both suck, Amy plays like shit in both Advance and Adventure and Coco stages are a fucking chore.

Amy.

The ass was fat.

Out of all the Amy pics you had you just had to post the one by a guy that draws her with a dick, didn't you.

I choose the first one i saw that was on model, cheerful, and not overtly sexual. The real question is, how do you know that art and artist so well?

You forget that people can find sources without needing to be spoodfed first, right?

Depends of the items, it would likely be a 1 hit KO fight unless Sonic collected some rings or Crash used Aku Aku

Coco. Tits > Ass.

If being on Holla Forums wasn't enough confirmation for virginity.

t. nigger

Here we go again.

Tits=Ass
Only correct answer. It's not a "your both wrong" thing, it's about balance. Too bottom heavy and you just look ridiculous. But all tits with no hips is just as bad. Also hips are important because ass without hips or vice-versa is just sad. Either you've got this weird business jutting out or you're wide and flat which is never good.

I'm fine with moderate tits but with good hips and ass. Bigger tits are even better but anything less than some tits and some ass is sad.

Naw petite bodies are fine, too. But it all comes down to balance.

I know, I'm surprised it stayed on-topic this long too.

Crash is my favorite series ever but he's not that powerful. He can run, jump, and kick pretty good. And he gets a bazooka.

Sonic is the true Ultimate Life Form that can run at super speeds, create brief force fields, and if he gets access to even one Chaos Emerald, he gains access to more superpowers, like teleportation. With two Chaos Emeralds he can time travel. With seven, he can become a Super Saiyan.

Sonic actually has super powers. Crash doesn't.

Coco has always been and forever will be mai waifu. The pure loli nerd girl is perfect, and I'll say she has a significantly cuter design. That said, current year makes me fear for what this archtype would be in modern day. N. Sane Trilogy has her go on Reddit.

Amy, on the other hand, has the purest personality and is the most devoted waifu ever created. She has such devotion, that only leads to suffering. Just listen to her theme from Sonic Heroes. Like the character, it is peppy on the outside, but actually filled with a deep sadness when you pay attention.

First of all we establish how her devotion is based on a wish simply to make her husubando happy.

But he just won't let her make him happy, so she gets by by living in fantasy.

And then resorts to just pleading with him

But she ultimately knows that her wish is hopeless, not something that will realistically happen.

So she's resigned to the ultimate friendzone, being an eternal orbiter.

And then the chorus just condenses all this, her wish to make him happy, her own sadness at being forever rejected, her pleading and desperation, and finally her own knowledge that this wish is only a fantasy.

Coco is cute, but Amy's personality is that of the ultimate waifu. Sympathetic and eternally devoted. She only wants to help, in every possible way, and though this is the only thing that would truly make her happy, she still tries to keep being helpful and keep her sadness on the inside, so she doesn't drag down those around her or drown in bitterness, which would be perfectly understandable for anyone else who has been friendzoned for 25 years.

I almost fuck a skelly once and it was horrible

Obviously Sonic would win, Crash can spin but he takes breaks in-between,sonic can simply dash into him while he's defenseless.

There are some Crash games where you can spin non-stop

Did the shit beat em ups with the redesigns do that? Because I played the rest and none of the others do that. There's the Super Death Tornado Spin that lets you spin for a longer period of time, and you can use it to glide a little, but it's still only for a few seconds.

No?

Yes

Neither because they don't exist.

Better question, which is better? Robotics and industrial weapons or biology and genetic alterations. There's no contest. Robots are better.

But can you fuck a machine?

I can fuck your mother.

Yes.

BRUUUUUUH

Cortex isn't actually an expert in mutation. The Evolvo Ray was actually invented by Dr. N. Brio, along with every anthro character in Crash 1 or 2.

Cortex might have made Dingodile. That's pretty much it as far as animal mutations.

Cortex invented the Cortex Vortex, which can increase intelligence and brainwash targets. Still pretty good, I suppose, but the point was always that Cortex wasn't actually that good at what he does.

Also, Crash 3 shows that the human enemies you fight are all robots created by Cortex. So he does do robotics as well.

Coco, no doubt about it.

Goku

Obviously Sonic because fast

Why my peenus weenus

amy with a huge cream-dripping cock and balls the size of trash cans is hot.

Disgusting. Why even pretend it's the same character if you're going to do the exact opposite of all her defining traits?

what about evil coco?

Sonic spins vertically and Crash spins horizontally, if they collide then they will just spin through each other. Sword and shield paradox.

Dunno, the Crash remake was the Dark Souls of Game Journalists and Normalfag casuals while Sonic Mania was the Dark Souls for Mark.

They have sex.
You don't.

goddamn son

I think this was already settled at E3 2017.

Only retarded fanboys would ever think Sonic wouldn't win.

And don't make shitty VS threads.

This is what I came for and didn't even know it.

If crash bandicoot is the "sonic's ass game" does that mean if crash bandicoot had all the chaos emeralds only his butt would turn super?

the word you were looking for is crash retold.

ASS

Sonic would get a spinning yellow hemorrhoid.

Cortex is a Neuroscientist though, like said, plus he's a total pushover and the running gag of the series is that the battles against him are the easiest in the game.

Was giving me a nostalgia attack part of your plan?

It's autistic moments like these I was put on this Earth to experience. And to suffer.

I like how in Crash 3, with Uka Uka around, he doesn't seem to even want to win. He resigns himself to his fate and becomes a sad sack. He has no enthusiasm left now that his boss is around to remind him that he's ultimately a henchman.

On the other hand, Eggman is a true hero fighting a murderous government.