4 am Thread

Losing control?

Who did you first play video games with?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_games_incompatible_with_PlayStation_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dad.

My penis

Replacment here, how are you doing today?

2 4am threads. Uh oh.

Work was shit today. Nearly got to beat up one of my coworker's stalkers. Day off tomorrow.

Myself.

So i gathered the courage to finally go and take the college placement test. I got the highest english i could, but i only got math 65. I can retake it, which i am next week, but i need to study.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Come shitpost with us, user. We're your friends.

Do better.

Fuck you.

I know. Its been a while since i did math at all. At least i know which math i need to study. If it makes you feel better i was only 2 off from math 70.

Hey guys. Day 1 of 2 off, and it sucked ass. Didn't get to sleep in today because my sister decided to skip school and started screaming because I didn't want to take her shopping for school supplies she didn't buy before school started. I tired telling her that I just worked 6 days in a row but she kept saying "all you did is sit in a computer chair for 9 hours a day." tl;dr I hate my sister and honestly hope the worst happens to her. She's a cunt to pretty much everyone that isn't her close friend.

My little brother, we played Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby Superstar and later DOOM on IPX LAN

Your sister needs a dad who is willing to deliver beatings.

tell her to pay you

Some biological relative.

I finally got health insurance back. Now i can go to the doctor finally. Never trust anyone working a government job.

here's the thing. My sister and I used to get beat for doing dumb shit years ago, now they won't bother to. My dad needs another kidney and he's too weak to do anything anymore, and if Mom's not working, she goes full Homer Simpson with the TV.

You were off by two seconds replacement.

AAAAAAAAAA

maybe you were destined to replace your dad

you've got great taste fam

Im heading to bed. Night.

see you tomorrow.

You can do it, man. Just find a way to study.

Sorry about your family dude.

Myself.

Night.

People here tend to be smart enough to avoid indoctrination and are only there to get a start at a nice job.

I did get some time today to look at old vidya, so today wasn't a complete loss. I have two questions. Is a PSOne worth buying so I don't have to worry about compatibility issues and Is No More Heroes 1 better on Wii or PS3?

heyo fuck boi it's me your boy mr spider aka the webster please like and subscribe to my channel it really helps me out also check out my patreon for content you'll never get unless you pay me it really helps me out and remember to like and subscribe it really helps me out don't forget my amazon wishlist for when you really wanna help me out also don't forget to check out all my other channels so you can really help me out, it really helps me out

I think you can get a PS2 since it can play PS1 games, I seem to remember people saying No More Heroes is better on Wii.

post lips for shekels

wish i could draw girls in any position like this

I've considered that, my biggest concern is that some PS2 games have compatibility issues on PS1. Even then, I'll only get it if it's really cheap anyway.

huh?

y tho

learn how to into structuring and proportions tbh

thanks for posting it at least

and why cant you learn to?
I bet the guys on /loomis/ would love to help

just post your fucking lips goyem

Well no shit a PS2 game isn't going to play on the PS1. I'm guessing that's just a typo.

Anyhow, as says, for the most part the PS1 library's compatible with the PS2, but some games maye have options on certain models. So double check if anything that's of personal interest to you isn't one of the ones noted to have problems.

no they hate me

i dunno what those words mean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_games_incompatible_with_PlayStation_2
read this. It'll explain. It's not too many games, but I'm autisitic enough to care about such minor shit.

I just realized the typo. I need to stop staying up this late just for shitposting hour.

why?

Faggot.

tbh

something like this but not shit tbh

I getcha but in the previous post you said PS2 games that aren't compatible with the PS1.

?but in the previous post you said PS2 games that aren't compatible with the PS1.
That was a typo. What I meant to say was PS1 games not compatible with PS2.

Well, if full compatibility is that big a deal and you've got the space for it, than I guess a PS1 would be a good investment. Just keep in mind though that you'll probably be wanting a number of memory cards, as the official make ones are fucking small at 1 MB each.

r u chibi?

very chibibibibibibibibi noru E;

Cousins, they had an Atari 2600 and I just got hooked, of course, since I was too young they always teased me by only letting me play one live and that's it.

My old man taught me everything I know from how to use a Commodore 64 to burning games for the Saturn

Can forget about how to pirate shit either

night fams

it's not that hard, you can get to that level in less than a year if you want it. start grinding out anatomy my dude.
there are some hyper angle books in the half/ic/ artbook thread that will be useful practice for you. scott eaton's anatomy courses are also worth giving a look.

tbh