MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM

MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM IS THE POWER OF THE

GOD
HAND

cuhrazy vidya thread

Nah

gay nigger found

Godhand is the fucking shit, play it you famous incest practicing sodomite.

REMASTER WHEN
PC PORT WHEN
SEQUEL WHEN

I played it several times.
A couple on PS2 and a few on emulator.
It's just shit.
Camera is shit, combat is shit, story is shit, voice acting is shit, everything is shit.
After DMC3 I dunno how anyone can play this shit.
Literally meme game that people praise without actually playing it.

Confirmed for shit taste. God hand is the best game ever made.

Get out.

EMULATE THAT SHIT ON THE PC YOU NIGGER

PCSX2 IT YOU FAG

I know you want to pay for it twice like a good goy, but seriously, they're not gonna.

Git gud you salty ass stain.

How about you meme it to be actually good then?

He's baiting you; notice how he didn't sage.

With modern-day Crapcom? Do you really want that?

Could happen within the next year or two now that Okami's getting ported.
Probably never.

A straight port could be pirated and would run it way, way better than PCSX2 can.

This is what you should all get for replying to that stupid nigger.

Sage isn't downvote.
I don't sage something I don't like you reddit child.

Gonna be honest, i'm here to practice creative insults and gush about my favorite game in the world.

Also if they're gonna make a sequel, even IF it's modern day crapcunt, why not? If it's shit I ain't buying it.

And you're all out of gushing?

You faggots didn't even play this shit, did you?
What's your favorite boss?
What's your favorite level?
What's your favorite move?
What's your go-to combo?
What's your favorite minigame?
What's your favorite track?
You fucking memeloving children.

Could be worse, you could be desperately fishing for replies with a shallow questionnaire.

tie between Elvis and Mad Midget Five, the Circus leading up to Shannon because of all the gimmick traps and bosses, Mach Speed Jab for normal moves and a tie between Ball Buster and Daisy Cutter, and favorite combos is Mach Speed Jab into Mach Speed Jab 2 into Sugar Gene Combo into elbow spin 2 then elbow spin 3.

And Elvis' theme. Demon Elvis is kind of a let down though.

Demon Elvis
The desert place with the 4arm trident cunts
All the fast multihit jab combos
See above
Chihuaha racing
Smoking Roll

now kill yourself fuckface

Still one of the greatest credits songs ever

No love for Shannon's fight? Maybe that one only sticks out to me because her signature move was parodied in W101.

>But I will bump it

God Hand is not perfect, it lacks polish, has ugly enviroments and is awfully repetitive at times but by god is it satisfying and has some of the best boss battles in gaming.

well yeah, it's why people want a God Hand 2.

I'd laugh if the Okami HD port runs worse than the PS2 game emulated.
Considering this is modern Crapcom we're talking about, it isn't out of the question either.

w e w l a d

shut the fuck up you stupid cunt, don't you realize the things that capcom would DO to godhand if it became popular?

godhand must NEVER be allowed to become popular.

Godhand is comfy as fuck once you get good

Man, there's some classic memes.

I'm playing Devil May Cry 1 HD, and it certainly feels like the Resident Evil 4 that never was.

Considering Okami got a PC port is it possible God Hand will too? Although Okami was a bit of a sleeper hit, whereas I think(?) God Hand flopped commercially.

More games need to let you spank women.

Azel, one on one fights with people with your abilities is my shit
Stage 4, not only is it the first time you fight Azel but it also just is the coolest looking areas in the game.
All the drunken fist style moves.
Drunk Sweep into Scissor kick.
Black Jack
Bellzelbubs battle theme
Now fuck off and play special snowflake elsewhere.

Posting here is not about muh bumps or sages.
At least it wasn't initially.

Played it for the first time, it's pretty hard. I gave up for now when I reached the two gay nogs bosses.

I've been waiting to dump me and my friend's ideafagging for the memequel (spoilers for god hand ahead, but you should have played it anyway)

I really need to get around to playing this. I always forget about it.

Really surprise how hard and fun it is. Haven't had this much fun since I've played EDF for the first time. It also got me into trying other ps2 games for the other gems I missed.

Do it

Most of their recent ports have been fine, with the exception of RE7

God Hand edits need to make a come back

Anyone who hasn't attempted a new game KMS run should do so. You don't appreciate just how much of a crutch godhand/roulette are until you go cold turkey. I actually feel kinda competent at the game now.

God Hand needs to make a comeback

俺の右手はゴッドハンド!

I think a prequel would be better. The original God Hand would be named "Alexander"

what the video?

what's the video?

I can't tell whether I like cuhrayzee games or just like decent action games with the trope of "American badass as interpreted by Nips."

bump

You should play DMC3: SE and DMC 4: SE

I think the only thing and the best thing that God Hand has over other CUHRAZY games is the customizable moveset for Gene. Other games have different styles with different weapons, but taking the best moves from each is not something you actually see in games that much.

Just so we could get people to put Pickle Rick or some shit onto it? No thanks.

If Revengeance was the standout to you it's probably the latter.

Two guys get triggered of how msygonistic god hand is and then when they see the prompt for the spanking, they go nuclear

is this the first cuhrayzee game?

We all played this game. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't. Normalfags tend to stay in their hives.
Also, drunken moves are the bee's tits.

Azel, or the first Elvis fight.
Electric Deathmatch, probably
One-Inch Punch
Basic punches, usually not multihit so i dont fuck up guard breaks.
Chihuahua Races
Floating Fort

Finally made it to the gay warehouse on hard mode. Trying to beat a sublevel per day, but I have a feeling I might be stuck here when I come back tomorrow.

Being able to build your own fighting style is one of the big things about the game that make it so gud.

You're a faggot but
Azel
As a fan of Trigun, I really liked the first level's aesthetic, but I fondly remember beating the last fight before you get to enter the tower without dying the first time I got to it.
I used headslicer a lot, but the ↑△ axe kick is rad and even though it's a shit move barrel roll kick got me into the game.
Whatever's fast and easy to get out of.
Poker, won 60K by 2x high or low on four aces.
I'm learning Gene's Rock-A-Bye on guitar, but 3/4 divas have really fucking cool themes.

Shit taste