Girls Mode 4 Star☆Stylist

Releasing November 2nd.

Are you ready to dress up some more cute girls before NoE blacks them?

There's a limit to the trash I am willing to consume because there is a cute girl somewhere inside it, and this passes it.

I've always loved cock, but when I see a black cock it turns me off. I don't know, they're gross looking and remind me of poop, rotted meat, and other necro things.

Are they still changing the races in this games localization?

You people are mentally ill. This is why people censor sexual elements in games cause retarded people like you exist.

You are what kills the nip games industry.

First three games were fun though.

I assume this is a good thing.

what do you do? Isn't just dress up and that's it?

poor soul

Looks boring as fuck, maybe if I was gay or a vapid female this would interest me.

But I already have a jew sim with actual gameplay and cute girls on PC.

So?

So what does this game offer me?

You are gay for liking this.

What's the point of having three for the same system? They're all pretty much the same anyway.

Jew-hoarder simulator with dressing up cute girls and competitive fashion tournament participation. Newer games include make-up, hairstyle and decorator side-jobs. Also, there is online that outside of the obvious, let's you visit other people's stores and houses. Also you can create your own coloring and patterning for any(?) cloth type presented in the game(it's not easily accessible though).

You'd rather be dressing up males? :^) Don't worry, that is an option too (^:.

Newer games offer more content.

which one?

recettear

They're the best though.

There is nothing gay about dressing up cute girls unless you're doing it to live vicariously

e

f

g