Surprisingly a pretty fun game

Surprisingly a pretty fun game.
also when exactly do you have to make a single purchase? They shit out the ingame money like it's a fucking plague. It's ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

lgdb.org/game/chaosesque-anthology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not even a fucking video game.
It's touch screen to watch cutscene.
GTFO shill

First learn what shill means.
Second, it IS a video game.
Third you're acting like one of (((them))).

Reported.

The amount of mobileshitters is getting way to high here.

ISHYGDDT

Usually I would agree, I picked this up because of the Fateshit game that came out being god awful. Turns out it is a pretty good little card game. I just wondered if anyone else played it.

Reminder to report viral marketing threads like this one.

Viral marketing for a game that is a year old?
Ooooh who shit in your cheerios this morning?

Are you the infamous (110?

>ANOTHER MOBILESHIT THREAD
I have no words. I don't think I even have the capacity to be angry anymore.

Have you even played it or are you using the adage of I don't need to taste shut to know its bad

What's with mods not clearing this trash out?
I know mark is paid nintendo shill, but does squeenix pay him or his pocketbois too?

It's a video game thread about video games, OP gave up I guess though

No user, mobile trash is not video games.

Once you let one through then the rest think they belong too. I don't care how cute the waifus in Granblue are that shit should have never been allowed.

It's still a fucking video game.
Don't be retarded, anons

I acrually tried Granblue it is not a fucking JRPG like shills make it out to be.
It doesn't even have the depth of very first FF, let alone 16 bit ones.
It's not a video game and it's sad that mods allow it.

Do you get paid per thread or per post? Or per (you)? I think should stop giving them for free. Take the last one and leave.

It's fun to play every so often. I tend to come back to it at least once a month, but on the PC version because mobile burns my phone
I can't speak for the multiplayer, but in singleplayer I've done a ton of the events and gotten up to chapter 3, I think, and haven't paid a cent.

I've been doing the event for a minute now and I have so much stamina it's literally overloaded like 34(+432)/34 so. That will never go down

version 117m - FlameThrower-and-pipes edition
This new version includes a Flamethrower! Much work was done to ensure proper operation including a binary-tree-search so the flame ends where water or slime begins! Additionally much work has been accomplished to allow a mapper to set what objects/pipes/etc will emit a steam and/or a flame jet when struck by a bullet (see func_wall in netradiant for more information), (somewhat similar to the ICBM level in Call of Duty 5 (COD5) Modern Warfare.) Additionally a mutator can be enabled in the environment section of the mutator menu (create>mutators) where all pipes will emit steam and/or jets of fire (you can also disable this totally even on maps that have it set in map objects). Thus any texture with the name "pipe" within it can erupt flames and steam. Another addition is that misc_fire_crossbowbolt has an added projectile to fire: number 20: flamethrower jet. This is useful for mappers who want to add more traps! Much debugging and annoying error messages were worked out for this release aswell!

Combine the flamethrower with the methane lake mutator for extra fun!

Enjoy!
The Game has over 150 weapons.
Everything is Free and Opensource.
Get it now!

(Note: Game spans 2 DVDs, Download both!)

lgdb.org/game/chaosesque-anthology

I think you're in the wrong thread but I'll check it out, I liked Xonotic so a flamethrower thrown in would be pretty good

Designated dubs thread?

its gacha card shit for weeaboos and retards, they WASTED writing on a perfectly good Garland on this garbage

dubdidubs

Chuckom